You are not connected. Please login or register

RWBYRPG Jackbox Livestream!

Jackbox Party stream???

RWBYRPG Jackbox Livestream! I_vote_lcap91%RWBYRPG Jackbox Livestream! I_vote_rcap 91% [ 10 ]
RWBYRPG Jackbox Livestream! I_vote_lcap9%RWBYRPG Jackbox Livestream! I_vote_rcap 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RWBYRPG Jackbox Livestream! Empty RWBYRPG Jackbox Livestream! Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:52 pm

Liona Mimiko

Liona Mimiko
Hi I'm Leena and I'm on the wrong account!

Recently i got the jackbox party pack 2 from steam. If any of you don't know what jackbox games are, they are games that you cannot play by yourself! As such, I would like to do a livestream for these games, and we can all play together and build our community even more. Games include:

Quiplash
Fibbage 2
Bidiots
Bomb Corp
Earwax (would be difficult to pull off, but you know. we could do it.)

All you need is a computer or smartphone/tablet to play! Preferably both so that you can watch the stream as you join in!

SO the question I have for you guys:
Are you interested in this? Answer yes or no in the poll and reply if yes with your available weekend times!

2RWBYRPG Jackbox Livestream! Empty Re: RWBYRPG Jackbox Livestream! Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:54 pm

Jet Jeyson

Jet Jeyson
I'm available all weekend long every week unless unpredictable stuff happens cause... well unpredictable :o

3RWBYRPG Jackbox Livestream! Empty Re: RWBYRPG Jackbox Livestream! Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:06 pm

Lucille Annabelle Klug

Lucille Annabelle Klug
I'm only free Thurs and Fri, after that I work Sat and Sun from 10:30 - 7:00, CST.

My job is out of town, so it takes about 20 minutes to get home.

4RWBYRPG Jackbox Livestream! Empty Re: RWBYRPG Jackbox Livestream! Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:36 pm

Caernarvon

Caernarvon
Not certain if I could do a tablet stream but if its PC games I could do it.

http://www.aimware.net

5RWBYRPG Jackbox Livestream! Empty Re: RWBYRPG Jackbox Livestream! Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:18 pm

Toriera

Toriera
I would love to join, or at least watch. Just need to know a time.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum