You are not connected. Please login or register

City Of Steel [Personal Plot]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1City Of Steel [Personal Plot] Empty City Of Steel [Personal Plot] Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:48 am

Kei

Kei

Kei

Time: 1005, June 15

The warm summer air was the first thing to greet Kei as he stepped out of an airship onto the concrete ground of the large airfield. His eyes not yet to the light of the bright sun above, Kei squinted to as he raised his hand above his face to cover his eyes with a shadow. Loud engines rumbled in all directions as numerous airships arrived and left according to their own schedule. Ironically, as planned out as everything was, it almost seemed chaotic from the massive traffic that filled the airfield. He wasn't really too surprised though, after all, this airfield was the main one in Atlas, the highest populated Kingdom with the largest amount of manufacturing.

"Mr. Heiwajima," A familiar voice spoke up loudly over nearby airship engines, "See you made it here in one piece."

Shifting his view, Kei watched as a female with piercing blue eyes and blonde hair in a 3 piece black suit approach him.

"M." Kei simply said once he identified the familiar face, "What was up with that flight? There was literally nothing on it. Not even peanuts. And that's supposed to be a given. Your boss can afford an airship, but not complimentary peanuts. Really?"
"As if I care what you want." Agent M spoke harshly, "Let's hurry up and go. The faster we get moving, the less time I have to spend with you."
"I swear," Kei replied annoyed, "You never really make this easy do you?"

Agent M said nothing in return, and instead turned around, walking to a black, four door government style car on the airfield. Kei followed her as she entered the car through the front passenger door. Kei himself opened up the back door and sat alone in the rear of the car. In the front seat besides Agent M, was a driver also dressed in a full black suit Kei had never seen before.

Looking through the tinted windows of the back seat at the surrounding area, Kei took note that this was the only vehicle of this style. Everything else were painted bright colors, and were clearly belonging to the airport itself. It was clear that Boss Xanxus was given some kind of exception to this particular rule.

Mood: Meh
Condition: Fine
Health: 220
Aura: 150

Status, Health, Aura, Equipment Conditions:

Damage:

2City Of Steel [Personal Plot] Empty Re: City Of Steel [Personal Plot] Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:53 am

Kei

Kei
[quote="Kei"]

Kei

Time: 1205, June 15

Lunch hour in a massive city like the Atlas is a absolute traffic nightmare. With literally more cars then there is actual road space, travel by car or other similar vehicles was a very time consuming process.

Kei sat bored out of his mind in the back of the black car. For a first-timer, the sight of near endless cars in all directions while massive skyscrapers towered above all around was a unique experience. Kei was no first-timer and annoyance quickly overcame him.

"What's the point of even driving?" Kei pouted as he eyed an elder lady walk past them on the sidewalk, "We're literally getting passed by someone who would get a heart attack if they tried to run!"
"Could you not keep it calm for even just a minute? You've been complaining all ride." Agent M sighed from the front seat of the car.
"Not my fault." Kei defended himself, "I may have the body of an adult, but I've the mind of a 5 year old. I need to be constantly entertained or else I start breaking stuff."
"Ugh," M groaned, "Why did the Boss have to hire you? I'm sure there are much more qualified people out there."
"Xanxus is just weird like that," Kei replied casually, referring to M's Boss by his name, "I don't understand 95% of what goes on inside his mind."
"That's cause he doesn't think like us, much less you." M said bluntly, "I'm really glad he doesn't either, cause if he did think like you, well, I'd be worried about the state of Remnant..."
"Harsh," Kei replied, "How much longer until we get there?"
"We will be coming up on it this next turn," This time the driver spoke up, a large bald man with black shades on, "I suggest getting ready for our arrival. Boss does not those who are unprepared."

As the car took a turn left onto an intersecting road, the destination came into the sight; X-Corps Tower. X Corporation was the business Xanxus owned, a business which focused mostly on investments. X Corporations was amongst the most successful of investment companies, especially noting that that the Corporation was started by Xanxus, and rose to it's height under his own supervision. Unlike most other investment companies, X Corporations worked not only for it's own success, but for the overall success of all of Remnant. Many times in the past has X Corporations has funded the development of cures to sicknesses or the creation of technology to help grow food to feed Remnants entire population. Unlike most of the public, Kei knew from his previous jobs with X Corporations that they also worked on projects that were secret and very questionable in morals. Seizing of illegal, weapons of mass destruction. Infallible computer spikes. Even a deadly chemical that would only target fauness, a means intended to end the White Fang Rebellion.

Standing at almost 90 stories high, the X-Corps Tower was amongst the tallest Sky-Scrapers in all of Atlas's capital. A massive stylish red 'X' followed by a smaller, not so stylish 'Corps' hung 2/3rds of the way up the tower, allowing for onlookers to easily identify the tower for what it was. The massive logo X-Corps that hung on the tower was in it's own right a popular symbol in Atlas.

"There we are," The Driver of the vehicle said, "X-Corps Tow-"

The sentence was never finished, because in no time, there would be nothing. A bright white glow shined from the first floor of X-Corps Tower, quickly expanding outward turning into an powerful orange flame. In a mere split second, the ball of fire consumed the first 20 floors eating away at base of tower. Despite being almost half a mile down the road, the orange ball of flame illuminated Kei's face in a yellow light, heating it as if it were the light of a powerful sun. Before the Jack-Of-All-Trades could fully register what was happening, the shockwave of the explosion shook the city, knocking out all glass in windows within a 3 mile radius of it and sent out a deafening blast.

Mood: -
Condition: -

Damage:

3City Of Steel [Personal Plot] Empty Re: City Of Steel [Personal Plot] Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:13 pm

Kei

Kei

Kei

Time: 1213, June 15

The shockwave flipped the car Kei and M were in, and sent the vehicle tumbling in the streets. The car came to a halt upside down, leaving its passengers hanging from their seat from the seatbelt. Unbuckling his, Kei fell to the ground disoriented.
"What the hell..." Kei muttered as he tried to get his surroundings straight.

Kei kicked open the back door of the flipped over car and crawled out of the wasted vehicle. A heavy cloud of smoke and debris covered the streets, very much limiting vision. He could make out sirens and screams in the distance. The city was in chaos.

Returning his attention to the flipped vehicle, Kei opened the front passenger door, helping M out the car. She seemed fine physically, but was clearly in complete shock at the situation.
"I don't get it..." She muttered to herself, "What's going on?..."
"Come on," Kei said still a bit dazed, pulling her away from the wreckage of the vehicle, "We need to save who we can..."

Kei turned back around to the flipped car. The driver still never made it out. Kei had to get him still. His head spinning, Kei took a couple of steps towards the vehicle when a person fell out of the sky in front of him onto the flipped vehicle, crushing the vehicle and the driver inside on impact. It was a female with an exotic appearance, dark skinned with half of the hair on her head shaved. She had on a strange outfit, one that almost looked like it was apart of her body. A total of 14 arms connected to her back, each extending outward.

Kei took a couple of steps back. He was getting bad vibes from this woman. He had a feeling the destruction of the X-Corps Tower and the woman were related.

The many armed woman's eyes began to glow red as she spotted M.
"Target acquired," She said with a synthetic female voice, "Preparing annihilation sequence."

HK-Tempest:

Mood: -
Condition: -

Damage:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum