Enrollment Form

Morrigan Avalon Morrigan_Avalon

Basic info
Name: Morrigan Avalon
Birthday: March 22nd
Race: Human
Height: 173 cm
Weight: 58 kg
Face Claim: Original Character. However you can listen to Jasmine Thompson if you want to hear the singing voice I attribute her.

Stats
STR:1
DEF:1
RES:5
SPT:5
Aura 250|50 HP

Personality
Major: Academic
Dislikes: Happy persons, Cute animals and The White Fang
Fears: Needles, Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D and Enclosed spaces
Overall Personality:

Morrigan seems to hate everything and everyone. The only reason she’s able to operate in society and is a hunter candidate is that she hates Grimm more.

She’s used to attention and acts with class and pride, but only out of reflex, automatism. She is now rather foulmouthed and truth be told, she only has the shattered remains of what must have been self-respect. If anyone were to ask her to lick his boots to get what she wanted she wouldn’t hesitate.

She’s smart and quick-witted, making important decisions in moments, but often comes off as if she’s acting out of desperation.

The only time she’s at peace is when singing. Singing washes away her worries and let her relax. She’ll usually sing late at night to find sleep.

She’s a mess through and through.

Abilities
Aura type: Recovery
Aura Color: Purple
Semblance: Scatterer

Air manipulation. Typically used to push away her surroundings which makes it dangerous for her to use continuously. However her semblance meshes very well with and against Dust.

Item 1: Lake, Dustweaved Robe. Magical Amor Rank 1. Designed to protect her from special effects during shows. See the picture.
Item 2: Scabbard, Reinforced Case. Weapon Rank 1. Compartmented case, made to hold and release different types of dust when using the buttons on the handle. Secured with fingerprint scanner on the handle. Dust is expensive after all. So much that the case is currently empty…

History and Sample
History:
RP Sample:

Last edited by Morrigan Avalon on Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total

2Morrigan Avalon Empty Re: Morrigan Avalon Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:49 am

Morrigan Avalon

Morrigan Avalon
I'll be needing a hand with the semblance technicalities. I saw that approved characters have specific rules regarding their uses.

Does that need to be a single effect or as long as your explanation fits the semblance it is okay?

Let's take Ruby's speed as an example. It can be used to enhance attacks (Damage), dodge (Defense) or simply moving fast (utility).

In the same way, Scatterer can be used as short range wind blast (damage), increased air density slowing down attacks (Defense or debuff is debatable, I'd say defense as it is instantenous and does not linger) or simply as a show-off umbrella (utility). For the sake of the forum does it have to be simplified to a single effect?

I really don't mind one way or another, if I wanted to make a combat oriented character I would have done so. I just want to make things easier for approval.

3Morrigan Avalon Empty Re: Morrigan Avalon Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:55 am

Morrigan Avalon

Morrigan Avalon
Reworded Semblance to simplify it.

4Morrigan Avalon Empty Re: Morrigan Avalon Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:11 pm

Sammey White

Sammey White
Hi me Sammey and i looked over this app

Morrigan Avalon Sammey17

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: