You are not connected. Please login or register

The Grand Plot OoC thread

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51The Grand Plot OoC thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Grand Plot OoC thread Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:29 pm

Fenrir

Fenrir
Let me see if I understand you. You want someone with no real means of dealing with crows surrounding an ally to use an ability that has the habit of causing collateral.....besides, Faeth has you covered. and Kei. I could create a variant solid Glyph to block or entrap............i has a genius plan now.

52The Grand Plot OoC thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Grand Plot OoC thread Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:43 pm

Faeth

Faeth
So do you want that I stop shooting? Fenrir seems kinda screwed with his character at the moment. correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like a speed/agility close combat fighter, not exactly suited for this situation though I bet we'll need someone who can draw attention and play keep away with the birds.

53The Grand Plot OoC thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Grand Plot OoC thread Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:43 am

Marcus Goldstein

Marcus Goldstein
To both Fenrir and Faeth, by all means shoot the birds, do try not to hit me.

If, for whatever reason, you do hit me: Armour will reduce the incoming damage, we have a healer right there, and most importantly, it takes more than one shot to kill a bull moose.

The Grand Plot OoC thread - Page 3 Stab-wound-you-mean-extra-pocket-overly-manly-man-580x580

54The Grand Plot OoC thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Grand Plot OoC thread Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:53 am

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti
Oh...My god Marcus xD

55The Grand Plot OoC thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Grand Plot OoC thread Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:04 am

Marcus Goldstein

Marcus Goldstein
Hey my plan is no more insane than Yang's plan that boiled down to 'I am going to jump into this Nevermore's mouth so I can shotgunpunch it in the throat'.

The Grand Plot OoC thread - Page 3 Tumblr_ni0qpdhvR61s0uxe3o1_500

Last edited by Marcus Goldstein on Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

56The Grand Plot OoC thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Grand Plot OoC thread Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:25 am

Fenrir

Fenrir
Marcus Goldstein wrote:Hey my plan is no more insane than Yang's plan that boiled down to 'I am going to jump into this Nevermore's mouth so I can shotgunpunch it in the throat'.

The Grand Plot OoC thread - Page 3 Tumblr_ni0qpdhvR61s0uxe3o1_500
All we need is a nevermore and a bomb. my plan is flawless ad will be epic. I hope you won't mind scratches on your armor paint marcus

57The Grand Plot OoC thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Grand Plot OoC thread Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:13 am

Marcus Goldstein

Marcus Goldstein
We don't have either of those. Have you considered just fireballing the crows until they die?

Kei just pulled me out of the line of fire too, so minimal risk of friendly fire. Light em up! (Kei is credit to team).

58The Grand Plot OoC thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Grand Plot OoC thread Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:23 am

Fenrir

Fenrir
whelp. plan B then. where is everyone in relation to the crows distance wise?

59The Grand Plot OoC thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Grand Plot OoC thread Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:53 pm

Faeth

Faeth
I imagine no closer than three meters and no further than ten.

60The Grand Plot OoC thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Grand Plot OoC thread Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:39 pm

Hunter Smith

Hunter Smith
I should be posting today, head's up.

61The Grand Plot OoC thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Grand Plot OoC thread Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:13 pm

Fenrir

Fenrir
So that would put me around 7 to 10 meters from Marcus' old location. alright Hunter,  hope your insurance covers hurricanes

62The Grand Plot OoC thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Grand Plot OoC thread Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:14 pm

Paragon

Paragon
I really hope you aren't about to do what I think you're about to do.

MODERATION

Look it up.

63The Grand Plot OoC thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Grand Plot OoC thread Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:16 am

Amarante

Amarante
I'm scared now. The little bit that I know of Fenrir tells me "I have an idea" translates into "oh shit my insurance company hates me. but that was hella fun"

I think Fenrir's idea of fun involves lots of alcohol and fire.........and fireworks.........

64The Grand Plot OoC thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Grand Plot OoC thread Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:29 am

Fenrir

Fenrir
Why are you scared? as far as I'm aware I am incapable of getting drunk and my idea of fun is a good book like Les Mis. or Brothers Karamazov. Crime and punishment is another good one, not for kids though.

And Bram Stoker. Dracula is pretty damn good. The movies after the one with Bela Lugosi don't do it justice.

And the twilight Saga deserves the ninth pit of hell. right there with Judah Iscariot (Divine Comedy by Dante reference)

65The Grand Plot OoC thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Grand Plot OoC thread Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:50 am

Paragon

Paragon
Paradise Lost, Milton. thousand and one nights. The Faerie Queen.

Back to business, if Fenrir is going to do what I think he's planning, then we need to be ready to capitalize on it. Faeth and Kei use their range weapons on appropriate target's and Marcus finish with the clones before moving on. I don't know how much time we'll get but we need to be very fast with this.

66The Grand Plot OoC thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Grand Plot OoC thread Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:40 pm

Fenrir

Fenrir
Scarlet letter, scarlet pimpernel, Oliver twist, red badge of courage.

I'm going to create a solid Glyph around the main group and draw the crows to me and create an arena variant solid glyph trapping as many of them inside as I can. Any stragglers should be easy prey and I can turn the field to something I can manage.

67The Grand Plot OoC thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Grand Plot OoC thread Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:15 am

Marcus Goldstein

Marcus Goldstein
Fenrir wrote:Scarlet letter, scarlet pimpernel, Oliver twist, red badge of courage.

I'm going to create a solid Glyph around the main group and draw the crows to me and create an arena variant solid glyph trapping as many of them inside as I can. Any stragglers should be easy prey and I can turn the field to something I can manage.

I hope you know what you're doing. 20 irresistible damage is enough to kill you in 3 posts.

In better news:

Leena Lilac wrote:Marc found hunter yaaaay

I hope with the angle grinder.

68The Grand Plot OoC thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Grand Plot OoC thread Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:17 am

Fenrir

Fenrir
Marcus Goldstein wrote:
Fenrir wrote:Scarlet letter, scarlet pimpernel, Oliver twist, red badge of courage.

I hope you know what you're doing. 20 irresistible damage is enough to kill you in 3 posts.

In better news:

Leena Lilac wrote:Marc found hunter yaaaay

I hope with the angle grinder.
I'm a speed/agility type with air affinity. The surviving crows won't know what hit them  rage  Hunter will burn in the secret tenth circle of hell for making me fight crows.

69The Grand Plot OoC thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Grand Plot OoC thread Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:02 am

Marcus Goldstein

Marcus Goldstein
Good news, you won't have to fight crows.

On my phone when I posted this, so no colours bar what I managed to copy paste from other posts.

Also, does this count as having dodged the shot? If not I will edit it.

70The Grand Plot OoC thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Grand Plot OoC thread Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:34 am

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
Your dodge was perfectly fine, my bad for missing Kei's chain there. But can you explain your healing to me please? I wanna see why it's 15 and not 5.

http://www.rwbyrpg.com

71The Grand Plot OoC thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Grand Plot OoC thread Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:17 pm

Marcus Goldstein

Marcus Goldstein
That was not my natural recovery but James healing me. Hence the reference to that chain hitting me mid air.

72The Grand Plot OoC thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Grand Plot OoC thread Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:48 pm

Fenrir

Fenrir
Team attack: Primal Strike 1: Divine Ragnarok Meteor Strike. 

Let this be remembered as the day it was discovered.

73The Grand Plot OoC thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Grand Plot OoC thread Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:15 pm

Faeth

Faeth
You ah.....might want to work on the name.

On a related note: HOLY SHIT! I really hope that attack lands

74The Grand Plot OoC thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Grand Plot OoC thread Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:25 pm

Paragon

Paragon
Divine Wind Slam

75The Grand Plot OoC thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Grand Plot OoC thread Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:39 pm

Amarante

Amarante
Kaminokaze no ryūsei

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum