You are not connected. Please login or register

No, Shut Up! I'm Cool and Strong! (Closed/Hunt?)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Pluton Cronus

Pluton Cronus
Well... at least he was trying his best. That was all that mattered right? Pluton "Tartar-sauce" Cronus was tossing metal disk after metal disk at a large oak tree to little avail. He had managed to land one or two scratches upon the tree admittedly, one disk had even lodged itself totally into the wood, but with six disks and performing ten cycles... it was hardly something to be proud of. Despite this the man had perhaps the goofiest and dumbest grin on his face, throwing disk after disk in ways he interpreted as looking "stylish" or "cool." The overhand, the underhand, the backhand and even without looking at his target... hilariously that had been the one which logged itself in the tree. His accuracy was ridiculously bad.

But with every miss would come a grimace and a wave of anger, a deep-rooted sign or a small sigh. The young man knew little to nothing of Grimm, having ignored and shed what little his parents had told him. With every sigh and tsk he became, even if only for a moment, more visible to grimm in the surrounding area. This would have come to a head when throwing the last disk of the most current set, throwing the blade sky high in an underhand motion it did stick into the tree... a good two feet out of his reach.

Smirking wildly he made his way toward the tree, first picking up the five disks which had missed the tree, before making his way toward the old oak. Reaching up he found himself unable to reach the disk, though he was proud... he did very much want to grab it. Jumping to grasp it however his fingers were scratched on the array of spikes along it's edge; preventing him from grasping the disk.

Letting out a hiss with a muttering of, "Stupid weapon doesn't want to obey it's owner, despite how well I threw it." the short man, enraged, began to kick and punch at the tree's bark. Though with every blow he shook the tree, even beginning to uproot it in places, the disk refused to budge. Brows furrowing further he began to climb the tree, wrapping his arms around it and almost throwing himself up, unaware of who or what was watching. His five retrieved disks piled at the bottom of the tree.

Boarbatusk

Boarbatusk
No, Shut Up! I'm Cool and Strong! (Closed/Hunt?) Yuki%20Valesti_TBFillin_zpskhnnreuh

Grimm: Boarbatusk
    ►#: 1
    ►Lvl: 5
    ►HP: 125
    ►DEF/RES: 1 (5 damage resistance)

-------------------------------------------------------
   Summary
- Arrived to Pluton's location while he was in the Tree. Sniffed around the Oak Tree trying to track the source of the negative emotions before.

Disclaimer: When it's my Post, PM me "Lapis Valesti" or "Tierra Oscuro" immediately for an steady post flow. I'll get the notification instead of just hoping that I'll remember.                                      
                                                                                                                                ~ Lapis/Tierra

Roaming out within the woods generally wasn't something recommended for those who weren't full fledged hunters, and the reason for it was about to make itself apparent to one unsuspecting individual training. Some distance away from Pluton's current position was a Grimm of decent size heading in his direction. It had been doing it's own thing for some time now, roaming about not aware of anyone elses presence, but then for a split instances, it picked up on a small wave of negative emotions, which drew its attention. The grimace and anger brought about from failure would bring something much more danger with it. Since then, it had been moving casually in the direction, searching out it's source. It didn't take too long though for the Boarbatusk to make it's way to Pluton's location, only to find nothing but a stack of items at the base of an Oak Tree. It made occasional snort noises, attempting to track a scent associated with the objects being that the scent of the objects themselves stood out a bit from everything else that would make up the norm surroundings.

No, Shut Up! I'm Cool and Strong! (Closed/Hunt?) Grimm%20of%20Syne_TBBOT_zpsj81xsdbk

Pluton Cronus

Pluton Cronus
Now, given Pluton's position in relation to the beast one might have expected some kind of cool attack. Grabbing the disk before dropping perhaps, slashing the blade deep into the beast... maybe even landing atop it and pinning it with his massive size. However, having made his ways up to the disk he was still struggling to pull it from the tree, grunting and grumbling, being up so high he had lost the leverage the ground gave him. With a loud "GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" he finally drew the blade free of the tree, but with the force he used to pull and the lack of grip he had on the tree Pluton "Tartar" Hades was sent flying from the tree and landed a good two and a half feet away from the trunk; disk in hand.

With a slight laugh, in an attempt to overcome the pain in his back he rose... only to see some kind of massive pig between himself and the rest of his weapon. He paused for only a moment, the single blade he had in his right while his left was empty. Quite unsure what to do, he would fight on the fly! It was time to prove his worth to the academy! Mildly yellow teeth formed a wide, and frankly ridiculous, smirk. He threw the blade in an overhand motion, spinning and spiralling as it flew... a good half a foot above the beast's head. It would miss the creature totally and stick into the tree... just above it's brothers and sisters at the tree's base.

He let out a sound, quite similar to the one he had initially... albeit shorter and louder, before rather stupidly deciding to rush the pig. Now, Tartar had rarely encountered grimm... the ones he had were beowulves and not some kind of titchy little pig. This meant he thought it would be small pickings... not realising just how deadly a wild boar could be. Natural and typical boars were arguably more deadly than bears, certainly faster, and their tusks could gore a man to death incredibly quickly. Having no idea of this he simply ran toward the beast, throwing a punch at the fake (red painted) eye on the centre of the bone plaque on its forehead. He would quickly realise that this blow as not enough, whether it landed or not. Sweating and eyes growing wide he'd swipe with his left arm in a wild almost haymaker manor. Hoping to hit just about anything before it could hit him.

Damages:

Boarbatusk

Boarbatusk
No, Shut Up! I'm Cool and Strong! (Closed/Hunt?) Yuki%20Valesti_TBFillin_zpskhnnreuh
<div style="width: 700px; height: 400px; overflow: scroll; border: 0px dashed black; background-color: #FFFFFF;">

►HP: 125 > 110

Summary
- Locked Pluton in after recieving his punch by quickly turning followed by a sudden stop in order to toss him. (45Dmg *If unmitigated* I believe)

Disclaimer: When it's my Post, PM me "Lapis Valesti" or "Tierra Oscuro" immediately for an steady post flow. I'll get the notification instead of just hoping that I'll remember.                                      
                                                                                                                                ~ Lapis/Tierra

It knew that it was near the source, not realizing the source had landed ways off from the tree. The Boarbatusk motioned towards the tree, only to witness an object pass by it's head, completely missing it. The eyes locked on the object first, having it's attention drawn away only for an instance before turning towards Pluton as he rushed the Grimm. It found it's target, and now it's task was to tear it apart. The first blow was one delivered by the Boy straight to the center of it's bone on its head, which was enough to motion the head a tiny, but not enough to prompt a flinch from the Grimm. Before the second strike could be made, the Boarbatusk would lock Pluton in with it's own form of a grasp by simply turning around with a great deal of force. The Tusks of the Boarbatusk was extended out quite a bit, curling up to just about the size of it's head in it's entirety, and with the Punch being delivered to the center of it's head, simply turning would cause said arm to motion inwards, only to be halt by the other tusk, locking it in between in the full swing motion it made. It came off it's front legs in the motion in order to make the full 90 degree turn, followed by a sudden halt which would result in tossing Pluton towards another nearby tree if successful.

</div>
No, Shut Up! I'm Cool and Strong! (Closed/Hunt?) Grimm%20of%20Syne_TBBOT_zpsj81xsdbk

Pluton Cronus

Pluton Cronus
When the fist connected, doing next to no damage, Pluton was indeed rather shaken. The large boar's immediate twisting and turning caught his arm in it's sharp tusks. Before he could even think or understand quite what the big pig was doing he was hurled through the air; his back meeting with a tree opposite and borderline winding him before he met the ground. Coughing and wheezing slightly, he quickly staggered back to his feet. He'd already hurt his back in the fall and this subsequent bash wasn't helping it at all. He knew it would be for the best to grab his weapon, at least one of the disks, and try to slice or slash with it... but with the beast standing guard before them he didn't stand much of a chance.

Scanning the ground around him he managed to quickly swipe up a rock, it was only around the size of a baseball and crude in formation but it would have to do. Tossing it toward the beast, his throw much better with this ball shaped rock than a heavy metal frisbee. He was trying to hit one of the four eyes on either side of it's face but he could very well have hit a tusk or bone. Though the toss was strong and the impact would hurt a regular person quite a lot, it was more meant as a taunt than anything. He cried out, "Hey! How're you gonna hit me from all the way over there! Stupid pig!"

The pig couldn't do much from all the way over there... at least he assumed, so he thought the use of ranged attacks might force it to rush in. If it would he was prepared though, crouched as low as the massive man could he was going to make an attempt to dive around the beast at the last possible second; toward his right and rush toward the tree with his disks beneath it. Picking up two as soon as he arrived, one for each hand. This was of course a massive gamble, if the pig itself tended to far to it's left he could have been crushed and gored but he didn't really believe he stood much of a chance otherwise. And if the beast did has some sort of secret technique, well, he had no idea about the potential of any of those.

Damages:

Boarbatusk

Boarbatusk

►HP: 110 > 95 > 90

Summary
- Got hit by Rock(15dmg). Missed Pluton with the first charge and hit the Tree (5Dmg). Turned around once composure was regained and charged at Pluton once again.

~ Lapis/Tierra

Having succeeded in it's action of tossing it's Target, the Boarbatusk had temporarily granted itself the upperhand in the encounter. Letting up on it's attacks was definitely something that it wasn't going to do, now facing the Boy once he had regained his ground. Before it continued with it's attack, the boy launched a ragged object at it, which it would land near the it's destination, slightly above it. While it wasn't really damaging to the Boarbatusk due to the bone layer, it was still a Rock thrown with some force behind it, which at most would Goad the Boarbatusk into a charge immediately following the Impact. Being within an area where it would be difficult for it to pick up speed, the charge initiated wouldn't be at full power, but nonetheless it would pack some power behind it to be very damaging if caught. It moved towards Pluton with the most amount of speed it could muster within the distance between the two, though as soon as it appeared as if contact was about to be made, it's target had dived out of the way, narrowly escaping the charge. Instead, the tree that Pluton was thrown to initially would find itself taking on the power of the impact, uprooting out of the ground and tumbling over. The Take down attack possessed a bit of recoil damage, which would disorient the Grimm for only a split second before it regained it's composure and turned around slowly towards Pluton who had made it's way towards the stacked objects. It didn't care though, as it began to move in his direction once again, performing another charge attack.

Pluton Cronus

Pluton Cronus
Having reached his weapon, a cocky smirk took shape on pluton's face. Picking up two of the six disks, it was only then that he remembered how bad his accuracy had been... perhaps reaching these wasn't the tactic he had pursued... attacking the beast as it collided with the tree was probably better. Internally cursing himself, though the smirk faded from his face, Pluton had to react quickly as the beast rushed toward him again. With little hesitation he threw the disk in his right in an overhand fling; spinning clockwise as it flew through the air. His accuracy was awful, and this was a moving target, but with how the beast was running at him there was a high likelihood that the blade would imbed itself in the creature's head or upper back. Not having the time to dodge, not wanting to give up any more land to his opponent, the untrained hunter unwisely dug his feet in and braced against his weapon/armour. Hands at three and nine o'clock on the 25 cm radius disk he took the blow; force rippling through his body as his shoes cut up brown dirt. The was pushed over half a meter from the tree.

Speaking of cutting up the blade he was using as a shield was, of course, jagged around it's edges. Gripping it so hard in an attempt to stand strong had cut up Pluton's right hand quite badly and so he was forced to let go with it. Now rather half-hazrdly only using his left hand to hold the disk and defend he attempted to rain blow after blow after blow on the top of the pig's wide back. Open handed smacks with relatively little attention to aim. There were three "back-smack" blows in total, attempts to force the beast down or to back off at the very least; potentially simply hitting the blocks of white that sporadically coated the pig's back though one or two may have found black flesh.

If the disk he had thrown was in his view, having completed these three smacks, he would attempt to grab it and remove it from the beast... not that this was a great idea either.

HP/AURA:

Boarbatusk

Boarbatusk
<div style="width: 700px; height: 400px; overflow: scroll; border: 0px dashed black; background-color: #FFFFFF;">

#: 1
Lvl: 5
HP: 90 > 65 > 50 > 30 > 10
DEF/RES: 1 (5 damage resistance)

Summary
- Got hit by Disk(25dmg). 1 of 3 successful hits hit Bone while the other 2 didn't. Attempted to Pin Pluton to the tree behind him with it's charge.

~ Lapis/Tierra

As it charged in Pluton's direction, it would find itself meeting contact with a projectile launched by it's target first. Since it was charging in the direction pretty fast from the opposite direction, upon contact with the disk, the Disk with lunge into the bone portion of it's forehead. This didn't deterrent the advance of the Grimm though as it was intent on utterly crushing this person. The charge assault while not stopped immediately, would slow down drastically once it made it to the Target, hitting what appeared to be some kind of round object being used as some pseudo shield. It pushed nonetheless, attempting to completely overpower the target and crush him. In the midst of pushing him, it would notice the instance of blows delivered atop it's back. Playing through the pain, while wasn't actively the mindset of the Grimm, was exactly what it was doing now. Little ways behind Pluton was a decent sized tree, in which the distance between the two began to close with the Boarbatusk continuously pushing with everything that it had. If nothing was done, Pluton would most likely find himself Crashing through the tree, or at the very least Pinned up against it.

</div>

Pluton Cronus

Pluton Cronus
Having pulled the disk from it's head Pluton lost his balance briefly, the disk he was using as a shield was forced away and the pushback speed of the boar drastically increased. Horns and bone head meeting with his chest Pluton took not only and initial blow from the beast but another one when his back met with the tree behind him; only preventing himself from crashing through it by digging in his feet and pushing back with all his might against the pig. Even then the tree was making load groans and creaks, as if it were moments away from falling. Feeling his front pierced by the boar and his back bashed for a second time Pluton knew he was in trouble. The hand holding the disk he had been using to block was pinned beneath the boar's tusks but the one he had used to pull the disk from it's head was free to move. Without hesitation he brought his free, disk wielding, hand down in an attempt to force the blade back into the hole in the pig's forehead and push even deeper into it's skull.

Having plunged with the blade toward and into it's head he would release it and once again rain down three punches on the beast from his pinned position. Blows intended to simply hit the head around the point he had aimed to slice into with the disk in an attempt to push the beast down and off of him. He was panting incredibly heavily, blood was beginning to show up on his white shirt, but his tenacity was preventing him from giving in. His want to survive this and become better as a hunter. "Why won't you just die!"

hp:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum