You are not connected. Please login or register

(Private.) Daddy's little girl.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1(Private.) Daddy's little girl.  Empty (Private.) Daddy's little girl. Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:37 pm

ChaoticIdeas

ChaoticIdeas

He never thought this day would come.

William Levesque, father to Jasmine Levesque. Was shocked to see someone, outside of his cabin's window. Nobody ever appeared this side of the woods, cause of all the ruckus about Grimm. He knew that whoever this was, was most likely prepared for a fight. After a short glance he realized he was looking at a girl. She appeared familiar to him, and he thought of all the people he knew, for a while he didn't know who it was, and that was strange to him, he had a good memory, and an uncanny skill and remembering faces, but this face seemed familiar, and yet... Unknown, at the same time... Then finally realized who it was. "No... No... It couldn't be.. Th-..That's impossible." He took off his glasses, and rubbed them with his flannel shirt, then he put them back on, to see that whoever it was, was still there. In his head, he knew who it was. But he didn't want to think about it. He wanted to come up with an excuse, he wanted to pretend he was hallucinating. But this was no mere hallucination, this was the real thing.

She looked so much different than when she was a young girl. She used to have long black hair... And always appeared happy, even if he didn't like it very much. He knew that, the years away from his daughter had changed her, to the point where he probably knew nothing about her anymore. Her pixie-cut purple hair blew with the wind, her amber eyes had a shine to them, something that he had never seen before. She had his dead wife's Jasmine flower necklace on, along with two earrings that looked familiar to him, the shade of purple so alike his wife's wedding dress... She seemed to carry herself in a way that was so unfamiliar to him, she always slouched when he had to deal with her, she always seemed disorganized, now she looked like she was focused, standing with her back straight, she seemed more... Refined, to him, more... Organized. It seemed like she learned a lot from his brother, and his wife's sister. She wore a black denim vest without sleeves. Along with a white t-shirt underneath, it had a black dove on it, with a Jasmine flower wrapped around it. She wore a purple pleated medium-length skirt, and stockings underneath, along with black combat boots. She also had a pair of fingerless purple gloves. He didn't know who this was anymore... So different from the daughter he once knew. He was scared, scared of the stranger that once was his daughter. "What was she here for?" He thought to himself.

Upon a further inspection of the 'stranger.' He saw something else that belonged to his wife. A black and white metal briefcase. He gulped when he saw it. He knew what it was. His wife used it all the time against Grimm. He wondered, if today would be his last day. His last day on earth.

He thought of all the times he yelled at her, and hit her, and cursed at her. He knew something wasn't right. She definitely was not here to chat. He thought he'd never see her again. But here she was... A totally new person. And with a new purpose. He almost started to cry, he was so afraid. And Jasmine saw it, she saw it in him, and laughed.

She knew, that however which way, this went.

He'd never, abuse anyone, ever again.

http://WhyAreYouReadingThis.com

2(Private.) Daddy's little girl.  Empty Re: (Private.) Daddy's little girl. Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:55 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Getting Richard to do much was a long and difficult task. Getting him to do this much could be described as impossible, though improbable was probably a much better fit, but this woman had somehow managed it. There was a combination of factors and one primary motivator, one factor tied to the motivator and others not so much. The sloth bear faunus had been discovered by this woman in his usual place, beneath a tree in the courtyard sleeping as though he were quite dead. At first she had incurred his regular spiteful wrath by rousing him but she had managed to quell his rage with a promise. That promise was of a meal, wherever Richard wanted to have it. Of course, the introverted man he was with relatively not great social experience, he immediately assumed this was some kind of date and was absolutely against it. He had vowed not to fall prey to such foolish emotions, that which could lead to the death of a hunter, but with some coaxing she convinced him it wasn't. Rather something more akin to pursuing a business relationship with him.

Over the meal, really just a large sloppy kebab from a van, she had explained why she had come to him. She needed help to traverse the forrest, looking for one house in particular. When Richard pressed for why she was non-commital in her answers, simply asking if he could get her there. Now, on regular occasions Richard would have simply brushed a person like this off. He was getting nothing from this outside the meal they were having... but... well, as a new hunter there was something about her that did appeal to him. Maybe it was their roughly similar heights, she wasn't overly tall and such a large target. Maybe it was just the hair, Richard himself having become so enraged by hunters with long hair in the past; it simply hindered a person. Hell, even her build would keep an opponent guessing; she didn't look the pure brawn run in and smash things type. Perhaps that had been how she'd appealed to him... or maybe he'd simply been hungry enough to continue this relationship in hopes of following meals. Regardless he had got him out there and had him lead her to the house.

It was unsurprising that Richard had been less noticed by the man within the house, standing four foot ten and appearing unarmed. The only thing to perhaps draw any attention would be his outfit, consisting of a baggy armless jumper, a white shirt, baggy black trousers, thick boots and the most bizarre of hats. It was like a cap that had been shredded into a spiral ribbon and wound around his head. Of course, he was armed to the teeth (not that either he nor his daughter would be able to tell) and probably the greater threat of the two of them but he tended to keep that hidden under most all circumstances. Especially when around another hunter. Turning from the man back to her he put a couple dots together.

He yawned and then in his bizarre scratchy yet deep voice grumbled out, "Oh, so is this all just for some family reunion? Couldn't he have come out of the woodwork to you instead of wasting my time?" It was only after saying such that the girl's briefcase and it's contents began to feel a whole lot more menacing. She'd been carrying it around for some time but he had no idea what was inside. "We're at his doorstep, whatever you do I'm going to see it, so you might as well explain what this really is now. I doubt from your expression this is just some heart to heart seeing daddy for the first time in a while."

3(Private.) Daddy's little girl.  Empty Re: (Private.) Daddy's little girl. Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:16 pm

ChaoticIdeas

ChaoticIdeas
She thought back to the courtyard where she met her now standing-by companion. Of course, he was no ordinary companion, he even seemed wrathful when she first met him. He was there, with her, in the forest for a rather peculiar reason, food. Of all things, this Faunus, had wanted food. Of course, she promised him, she'd get it. At first he seemed like he wasn't buying it. But she had been in many, many, situations like this before, all it took was a little coaxing, and he was on board to go.

She got him a rather messy kebab, from a food truck. She came to such a peculiar person, to discuss the need of a guide to traverse the forest with. To find a very specific house, in which she had business, with the owner. He attempted to press her as to why, but of course it was to no avail, she doesn't open up easy. And she feared that if she did, he wouldn't go along with it.

Eventually, the awkward compatriots reached the destination, that she was looking for, the house in question, was no doubt: Her father's very home. She seemed on edge. For a while. She then noticed her father had seen her, in fact. And that he seemed very distressed to see her. She knew she had items belonging to her mother, so her father would recognize them quickly. Especially the case. When it appeared to be that her father, was getting in a worse state of mind, she laughed at him.

She then turned to her guide. After hearing what she said, she looked angry, but not at him, but just.. Frustrated. She looked him up and down, and stared at his weird hat for some time, but she had to speak up, eventually, and so she did. In her light, yet, serious voice. She said. "Well, since you already know that the man inside is my father, I don't have to explain that bit. And to say, this isn't a waste of your bloody time." *She jostled around her briefcase for a moment, and then continued.* "Ever have a heart-to-heart with an abusive person?." *She winced upon saying that, as if the very words hurt her.* "The man in there, shouldn't be worthy of the title 'Daddy.' As far as I'm concerned he's just some man, some man who likes to pick on little girls, so... Buddy... Is THAT a 'good enough' explanation for you?"

4(Private.) Daddy's little girl.  Empty Re: (Private.) Daddy's little girl. Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:52 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Richard frowned back at her tone, she'd gifted him a meal sure but that didn't mean he wouldn't speak with her as he did all others, with an edge to his voice he retorted. "That very much depends what you mean by heart-to-heart. If you're going in there to needlessly shed blood then this wasn't worth all the bother." All he could see and all he knew was a scared old man and an angry huntress in the making of a daughter wielding some kind of contraption. He shook his head, voice calmer and more composed, "Perpetual cycles of hate and revenge perpetuate Grimm existence, by the sounds of it just you two seeing one another should be drawing them. I'm not saying end the guy's life to stop that, in fact doing so would force me to step in, but if you're just going to stand here and stare there's no point and this is getting more dangerous by the second. These forrest aren't the safest of places even normally."

He sighed, throwing himself backward against the nearest tree to slouch against it. There was a lot on his mind but he couldn't afford to get heated, not here and now. Not with two already heated individuals in his immediate vicinity, three could create a disaster. She wasn't mad at him, she hadn't intended to snap at him, she was mad at the man inside. Who knows what he'd done but she was ticked off about it, she was willing to come this far with some kind of tool and willing to stare the man down without thought for opening conversation. It wasn't a good situation to say the least and he wasn't one to play mediator.

Eyes closed, arms folded, he grumbled; "If you're set on going in there and getting your revenge then teach him a lesson, but make sure he lives to remember it. I wouldn't have brought you here if I knew you'd do this or this was the situation, it's more dangerous than you think." With every snapping branch and gust of wind, Richard grew more fearful they were drawing near some kind of combat encounter with Grimm. He didn't want to display his prowess to her, nor the man, and he didn't wish to become responsible for defending the pair if they were significantly weaker than he was.

5(Private.) Daddy's little girl.  Empty Re: (Private.) Daddy's little girl. Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:37 pm

ChaoticIdeas

ChaoticIdeas
Upon hearing him speak, she got angrier. "Needlessly shed blood...? That man shed mine, and has done too much to me, to get away with his miserable life!" She yelled at her guide, clearly more aggressive than before. She sighed loudly, and stopped staring at her father, and turned to her guide, once more, and spoke with a calmer voice, in an attempt to cool down.  "Even if Grimm were to come, I can always take them out, myself. Besides, I have you to back me up, don't I?" She jostled her case again, as if she was fidgety about whatever was inside.

She looked toward her father, and back at her guide, now against a tree, he seemed like he was deep in thought, and so was she, she felt so many emotions rising up inside of her, and didn't know how to handle them, she was going to become a messy rollarcoaster of emotions in a second, if she didn't calm herself down, and compose herself.

He then spoke again. As she was trying to deal with the thoughts racing in her head. She thought of how it was wise not to tell him what she was planning to do, persuading someone in an argument, is much harder than coaxing someone to take your lead. And follow with your instructions. She started to feel more relaxed, but still couldn't get the anger to fade, however it was in control, for now. She eventually spoke again.

"Teach him a lesson...? He won't learn... Someone like this won't just listen to you. They'll keep going, until they can't anymore. Until they can't continue on, doing what they shouldn't. They don't care about anything, except the end. The end of what they want to do. He's like a criminal. Always re-offending, or breaking out of jail, or getting off on parole, and continuously committing crimes, hurting people, and for what?! ANOTHER GOD DAMN LESSON?" She seemed calm, until she screamed, she screamed at her guide, letting her emotions take over, she thought about the briefcase, she thought about the pain she felt, she thought about how her father had gotten away with it, and how her mother couldn't stop it, she thought of everything that ever happened to her, until she finally was taken away from all the pain, all the awful things he'd do.

She couldn't take much more of it, and closed her eyes. It seemed like an entirety passed, while her eyes were closed, then, in an instant, her hands moved to the briefcase, unlocked the clips on it, and it shot open, and a mechanical sound resonated into the air, the machinery inside, whirred up and transformed the case, into her mother's ancestral sword, with her name Hazel Levesque engraved on the side, in a script font. The sword was purple, and reminiscent of a Japanese nihontō, she felt the grip of the sword in her hand, it felt... Pleasing, to hold it, in this situation. By the time her eyes opened, they weren't amber anymore.

They were red.

6(Private.) Daddy's little girl.  Empty Re: (Private.) Daddy's little girl. Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:08 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Richard was on the verge of drawing his own weapon, this was the idiocy and brash nature of a new hunter. Whoever had taught her previously had clearly not taught her well, she assumed that she could overcome the insurmountable force that were the endless waves of grimm. Her anger would lead her into combat, she would sustain damage and that anger would turn to fear; a motivator to rival her initial anger and eventually she would be overwhelmed. Having lost control of her emotions entirely she'd be bogged down. It was the very reason Richard refused to love himself, caring too much for these things and making strong attachments would lead to this fear and anger in their loss. He went from slouching to sitting at the tree's base, his own eyes now closed. He met the ground with a thunk, breaking the silence which followed her draw.

"I don't believe in the soul. That which our semblances and aura is supposedly manifested from... but if that were true then by killing him you would send him to wherever those souls go. You would send him to where you will go and be forced to greet him once more, face these feelings once more. In a situation where you cannot escape him or your emotions." Richard sighed, "I hated my religion, it made people feel things and waste their time when they should have acted. The point is, I don't know what he's done to you and frankly it's a weight I'd rather not have to carry, I've got my own burdens. You can be you despite your past, not allow yourself to be puppeted by it. Killing him won't fix what he did in the past, nor does what he did make killing him correct. You'll stay angry at him, killing him won't get rid of that. If you truly wanted to show him that you were above him if you wanted him to suffer, there's a much easier way to go about it. You'll blame him for this and that, for all of your woes if you kill him here."

Richard's eyes opened, their same lazy yellow stare reached out to her haphazardly. He wouldn't let emotions endanger his life even if she was allowing them to control hers. "Instead show him you're better, rise to the top. Be on TV screens and in the papers for your hunting skill. Use this chance to show him how strong you've become now and make him watch as you get even better, don't you see how he's terrified of you? If he really tried so hard to put you down, won't that do more to hurt him than a simple slice and dice? You're teaching him a lesson without talking to him, you're showing him by example how fruitless his efforts were."

He didn't rise but leant forward, hands on his knees as he sat cross legged; " I'll remind you, I came with you as a guide. I did not come here with you as a defender or ally. That was not what you asked of me. Here I have guided you, what I do next would be my own choice. By not telling me your plans from the start you limited your favour to that." He yawned, "Don't forget why you came to me, someone long at the academy who knows the area. An area full of grimm? They feed on these emotions and you're at the height of them, I may be strong but I'm not stupid. In these feuds, Grimm always win."

7(Private.) Daddy's little girl.  Empty Re: (Private.) Daddy's little girl. Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:33 pm

ChaoticIdeas

ChaoticIdeas

]In the end. Jasmine Chose to calm down. Instead of killing her dad.]

It took her some time to cool down, as she practically just had a mental breakdown, eventually, after a long period of thinking on what to do, whether it would be ignoring anything her guide says from now on, killing her dad, and then possibly being attacked by Grimm, or possibly giving a chance for her guide to reason with her, she wasn't entirely sure on what to do. But one thing was for sure, she was attempting to calm down, and realized that this wasn't rational thinking, even though she really wanted to kill him.

She knew what she had done was stupid. Letting her emotions get to her. In an continuous attempt to calm down, she stared back at her guide, with her red eyes. They seemed to gleam, as they looked into his eyes. She remembered the long years of training she had with her aunt and uncle. They taught her that letting your emotions get too heated, and would make everything worse. The last thing she needed right now, was a fight. And yet, it's all she wanted. She wanted to take her father, slice him in half, and be done with it. But, she knew, that, that wasn't the right way... That wasn't what she was taught. She was taught that revenge is fruitless. Even if you get your revenge, what then? Nothing would change. She'd still be angry. As if nothing ever happened to change it.

She listened to her guide speak. Hearing him, and what he said, had reminded her of what she just thought about, her uncle. Explaining to her, why revenge was pointless. And that it wasn't necessary to solve her problems. She took a deep breath, in a further attempt to calm down. While her guide continued to speak. He spoke of how to get revenge, without killing her father. He wanted her to show that she was above him, above the hate, above the abuse. She shouldn't be like him. She wasn't meant to be. She looked at her sword, specifically her mother's name. "Mom wouldn't want this. She'd never want this." She muttered to herself, softly, almost tearing up, about how stupid she was. She wiped the tears away, and her eyes shifted back to their original amber color. She motioned to her guide, walking toward him. Slowly. As she She sighed, as if she had nothing left to say, and kept walking toward her guide. As she wanted to speak, but no words came out, she wouldn't just let this go, but she did her best to calm down, and surprisingly, it worked. As she was walking she pressed a button on the bottom of her sword, making the mechanical sound from before, resonate into the air again, whirring for the second time, as it became the case again.

She kept walking, until she was right near her guide. And tried to speak, again, no words came out this time, either. She sighed once more, and decided it would be best to deal with her dad, in a more rational way, once decided she then turned back to the window where her father had been, but he wasn't there anymore. Suddenly the words weren't so stuck in her throat anymore. "Wh-.. What?!" She yelled, and then yelled again.

"Where did he go?"

8(Private.) Daddy's little girl.  Empty Re: (Private.) Daddy's little girl. Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:31 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Richard frowned, arms folding once more as he leant back with his eyes closed; "Honestly I should have just popped you unconscious the second you started. Can't afford to face Grimm under these situations, it'd just lead to more death. Burry ya underground or throw you in a tree, no way I'd lug you all the way back to the academy. Who taught you to act like this?" It was only a light scolding, nothing too harsh, he was mad yes but he should have known to expect this from a new hunter. Brash overconfidence, misunderstanding of a situation and emotions were the key ingredients. She'd learn from this or die young.

Opening his eyes he couldn't help but let out a part sigh part growl, "Oi Oi Oi! I stopped you because of the grimm, if you're just going to wimpier and cry then there's no real point! Feelin' sorry for yourself will attract them to!" He gripped the bridge of his nose, closing his eyes briefly again. He knew he couldn't be mad at her, that'd attract the grimm... as if they weren't already on their way. He brought the hand from his nose to his neck, scratching it slightly as he stood. "...Just, don't cry. Emotions are much more important than you probably think. Especially out here. Take deep breaths stay composed."

Upon her realisation that the man was gone she let out another a couple cries, now at his full standing height beside her Richard shrugged, "I mean, you seemed like you were backing down. What's it matter where he is now?"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum