You are not connected. Please login or register

Salzem vs Madis: A Warm-Up?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Salzem vs Madis: A Warm-Up? Empty Salzem vs Madis: A Warm-Up? Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:28 pm

Salzem

Salzem
Salzem walked through the forest with his massive 8-foot shadow monster hovering behind them, the two glancing about the trees and shrubbery in an effort to catch this grimm he'd been tracking... He had lost the solid trail of this beast not too long ago, though the clues a grimm of any kind that had been here were quickly dissipating. The hunter grunted in frustration, tugging at his hood that lay over his face, obscuring it in shadow. The shadow behind him crossed it's large arms, appearing to express it's master's frustration itself, the creature's already intense face seeming to scrunch up in further impatience. Salzem was never eager to face a grimm as much as he hated them, his natural fear tending to take control of him more often than not.

The reason he was even out here hunting this thing was that he was ordered too after this beast had defeated another hunter and that he was the only one available at the time... It was a DIRECT order from an older hunter. So now here he was, checking his surroundings time and time again to look for any sign of grimm... and finding nothing. Quietly, he was somewhat relieved the beast was nowhere to be found. That meant he could go home quietly and claim it escaped without having to risk his life at all. As shameful as such a report might be, he could most certainly live with it so long as he was living at all...

Salzem eventually came to the clearing of which this forest was known for, tall grass that came up to one's knees covering the area of the circle. He let out a soft sigh, his shadow glancing down at him as if to check his reaction. As always, he liked to play with his summon as if it were a being, making it emote and interact with him in a way a partner might. The shadow was merely a puppet but it made him feel safer imagining he had a guardian of sorts. He glanced up at the sky, watching as the sun dipped below the treeline, the sky ablaze with the setting orange and red. Dusk was only an hour or so away now... he should be getting back...

2Salzem vs Madis: A Warm-Up? Empty Re: Salzem vs Madis: A Warm-Up? Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:29 pm

Madis Aster

Madis Aster
The island of Bellmuse sure was bigger than a certain squid woman thought as she was exploring the vast extent of what was known as Skylight Woods. It wasn't the renown forest of Finnek with its blue hue covering the whole area, but it was still an impressive sight. The large trees, the vast clearing opening to tall grass and other smaller vegetation. Plus, with the light of dusk shining its warm hues of oranges was giving away a nice welcoming feeling that felt rather unique. Madis could hardly recall if she ever saw something quite like it and yet, there was this familiar feeling to it. Maybe it was when she would stare at the setting sun with her father all those years ago, but whatever was the reason, it was a nice one.
Knowing that she would be away from any body of water for her excursion in the woods, the calamari girl took this opportunity to wear a pair of blue skinny jeans that she wore seldom along with a while long sleeves shirt that showed off her shoulders and quite a bit of cleavage as well. To complement her attire a pair of ankle boots were at her feet, a resistant footwear for this day she spent walking. And all this time she had been alone too, making her a likely target for anyone, or anything, foolish enough to try to ambush her, which indeed happened at some point.
When the sun began to slowly disappear behind the trees and while she ventured back under the canopy, a Grimm had its eyes on her. While it was a different type of gaze from the one she's used to, it sure went unnoticed for a while, that is until growling came from the best which alerted Madis from its presence. Without waiting for the beast to totally show itself, the young woman splattered ink next to her from which rose her signature tentacle which immediately crashed itself into the bushes and grabbed on the creature hiding in the shadows before smacking it left and right according the Madis' finger's guidance before letting the Grimm go. Within a matter of second the beast vanished like dust in the wind. The squid girl sighed and psyched herself from this easy victory without thinking that her action may have caused a commotion loud enough to attract attention, especially after looking around her to see that a couple of trees have been torn apart by her summoned appendage. At least if anyone saw her now the little chaos she caused was for a good cause so she didn't fear any repercussion.

3Salzem vs Madis: A Warm-Up? Empty Re: Salzem vs Madis: A Warm-Up? Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:52 pm

Salzem

Salzem
Salzem, much to his dismay, heard a massive crash of snapping twigs and crunching wood not too far away from himself. Oh... why him...? He supposed now he was obligated to go check out where that noise had come from despite his obvious reservations... Sometimes he wondered why he even became a hunter in the first place. Letting out an audible groan, the hunter slipped back through the forest, reaching the squid-girl's location in time to see a small grimm vanish like dust in the wind. Salzem stared in awe as a massive tentacle seeming to have sprouted from the ground retracted in a manner more fluid than the water itself, the massive hulk of fish-meat carelessly snapping off branches and twigs of nearby trees with it's natural sway.

"Y-you..." Salzem stuttered, shocked by the woman who controlled said tentacle. "I remember you... From the beach..." The shadow creature glared down at the woman from it's position behind Salzem, it's yellow eyes peering at her suspiciously as it did for all. The two's summons seemed comparable in height though their proportions were reversed, the tentacle being much thicker at the base than at the tip and vice-versa for the shadow. Salzem took a step forward about within 8-foot range of the tentacle.

"That was incredible... I've never seen someone take out a grimm like that so easily..." He murmured in awe... that was before small smile crept upon his face. If she managed to slay the grimm he was looking for... if that was it then he had extra time... and he was curious about her... "Hey... I know this isn't all gentlemanly and all... but would you do me a favor and fight me for a bit...? I want to see how good you REALLY are..."

The shadow shifted in front of it's master, clenching one hand into a fist and resting it in the other's palm, cracking it's knuckles almost in a cocky manner. Salzem may be timid at heart but that was only when death was on the line. This woman had helped him before at the beach so, at best, he had a pretty good idea that she wouldn't actively try to kill him... It gave the hunter some confidence at least...

Aura: 175/200 for summoning summon (forgot to count it last post X3)

4Salzem vs Madis: A Warm-Up? Empty Re: Salzem vs Madis: A Warm-Up? Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:26 pm

Madis Aster

Madis Aster
To quite her surprise, Madis wasn't alone in the wood, not counting the defeated Grimm that is. Turning her whole body in order to face the boy that just joined her, she waved to him with a smile, which caused the massive tentacle to mimic the action and cause more chaos all around, trashing about more poor innocent trees and stopped moving her hand before looking slightly embarrassed from the damage she caused. Although it truth she wasn't really feeling bad about it, the girl had to act like it in order to show some care for her surroundings.
The young man seemed to recognize her from that encounter at the beach where that sea serpent showed up and Madis would have had a hard time remembering him if it wasn't form the mysterious shadowy figure that was floating right behind him. It was the most striking thing about him in all honesty but it was enough for her to at least know that it wasn't their first meeting. The squid lady waved her hand at him, her other hand, as he complimented her on her skills. She was genuinely surprised that someone was looking up to her about fighting while she was usually dealing with other kind of praises. If this boy thought that Madis was impressive, what would he say if pit against Tyler? "I'm flattered boy, but are you sure you want to take on a grown woman?"
Looking at him for a moment though, the girl could easily see that determination was filling his eyes and she smirked to him before crossing her arms slowly, causing a bit more cleavage to show from the pressure from the new position of her arms. The giant light purple tentacle behind her didn't make any sudden move from how slowly she moved, avoiding further havoc to happen. Looking around her, still with her smile on her face before Madis stopped her gaze on the guy in front of her. "What would I be getting for helping you? Surely you don't expect me to accept without anything in exchange~" Her voice was filled with a teasing tone, not to mock him of course but just for fun. He wouldn't take it in a bad way anyway, right?

(I'll write my stats when we'll start fighting~)

5Salzem vs Madis: A Warm-Up? Empty Re: Salzem vs Madis: A Warm-Up? Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:30 pm

Salzem

Salzem
Salzem was honestly trying to do his best NOT to stare at the woman's exposed chest, though her purposeful repositioning of her arms made that quite difficult. Between her purposeful revealing of her breasts and the tone of voice she took with him, the hunter was using the majority of his willpower to ignore the burning of his cheeks and the sweat starting to form on his brow. He kept his eyes locked firmly on hers, the only thing under his hood that were visible... She asked if he was sure he wanted to fight a grown woman and the hunter's shadow merely shrugged in response, an eager glow in it's yellow eyes. She then stated that she wouldn't do anything with nothing in exchange which confused him somewhat... She could've easily said no or yes but it seemed that now this.... beautiful lady was asking something of him. He could only imagine what she might want already, thousands of possibilities filling his younger mind before he quickly pushed them away with a quick shake of his head... No... He wouldn't be distracted... He wanted a fight...

"Well... what do you want...?" He asked, tucking his hands into his coat-pockets. This wasn't a game Salzem had played before. He had heard stories, as all guys his age did of how the went down, picking up a rule or two here and there but playing was an entirely different story... The tone in her voice, the position she took, hell, the way she looked at him displayed an air of dominance the signified she knew she was in control and he was merely playing to that strength. The hunter stood on neutral ground, not taking or giving up his ground but this woman seemed to dominate this space with her confidence alone and that already made him feel like he was at a disadvantage.

"I could give you a challenge." He offered, suppressing the burn that was still ever present and growing across the bridge of his nose. "I could offer you... some exercise."

6Salzem vs Madis: A Warm-Up? Empty Re: Salzem vs Madis: A Warm-Up? Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:38 pm

Madis Aster

Madis Aster
The boy's reaction was absolutely what Madis was hoping for, which made her giggle, her soft voice resonating in the air while she was staring at him with her gaze shifting all over him and the figure standing behind him. Was it cruel of her to use her assets on such a young man? Yes. Did she regret it? Of course not. Was she currently having fun teasing the poor thing? Absolutely~ His blushing face was making it even more worthwhile to play with him a little bit, or longer who knows, the night was just starting after all. While the young woman was shifting ever so slightly her position, even throwing her head back and forth a bit to let her hair flow with the wind before thinking upon his question. What did the squid lady want? Nothing really, she had been out here simply to explore before things got interesting. She didn't think that she'd need to want something in particular today.
But then the woman was caught off guard by the next comment which brought a grin to her lips before slightly biting on the lower one as she began to slowly make her way in the boy's direction. Her eyes never leaving his, the pinkish girl stood before him and bent over lightly, her hand reaching for his face with her finger slowly lifting his chin up to face her. Then, with a mellow whisper she replied to the boy's comment. "You would offer me... some exercise~ My my, a bold statement like this is hardly fitting of a boy, I wasn't expecting such a bargain~" With her gaze still locked with his, Madis slowly moved her hands to uncover the boy's face from his hood while she continued to speak softly. "You interest me pretty boy, but can you fulfill such an offer I wonder, I usually like being paid in advance you know~"
Moving one of her hand back under his chin, Madis turned the probably even more flustered guy's head and give his cheek a light kiss before withdrawing with a playful wink as she slowly began to walk back towards her giant tentacle, looking over her shoulder to see his reaction with a small giggle.

7Salzem vs Madis: A Warm-Up? Empty Re: Salzem vs Madis: A Warm-Up? Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:05 pm

Salzem

Salzem
He had no idea what Madis thought he was offering... well... given what happened next... he had some idea... The pinkish woman sauntered right up to him, her eyes never breaking from his as she bit her lip and raising a finger to trace his chin before lifting it up so his face met hers. For some reason, he didn't stop her as she removed his hood revealing his face blasted with red, his body practically frozen as the woman drew in closer, her voice growing soft. She murmured that she usually liked being paid in advance before slipping a hand right under his chin, turning his neck a tiny bit and planting a soft kiss upon his cheek... As the woman began walking away and turning back to see her handiwork, she would most likely ALMOST see smoke beginning to form around the boy's head so red was his face. Hastily pulling his hood so far over his head, the upper rim seemed to block out his eyes. Salzem's whole body quaked at the rhythm, of his rapid heart-beat, his shadow glaring at the woman protectively before placing a hand on it's master's shoulder in a form of silent encouragement.

The woman appeared to giggle at Salzem's reaction only causing him to blush more, letting out a soft groan of embarrassment, hardly able to even look upon the woman's figure after all of that. He withdrew his hand and with it came a revolver like weapon, handing it to the shadow which took it and shrunk it's large hands so that it's fingers could fit inside the trigger-chamber. The hunter, his eyes obscured by the rim of his hood and his face the same from the shadows it cast, raised a hand and, pointing at the woman in a way a man might sick a dog on a target.

The shadow slithered across the forest floor, plenty of shadow for it to slip across, closing the distance quite quickly. The creature went straight for Madis, an arm extending akin to a piece of rubber stretching the hand clenched into a fist. The punch was aimed right at the pink-ish girl's gut, a testing blow if you would. It would establish just how useful her semblance is...

(Attack number: 1
Damage: 15 semblance damage if it hits)

8Salzem vs Madis: A Warm-Up? Empty Re: Salzem vs Madis: A Warm-Up? Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:21 am

Madis Aster

Madis Aster
Still caught in a fit of giggles from watching the boy's reaction to her flirting attitude, Madis kept putting distance between the two while still looking over her shoulder. It has been a while since last time she had the chance to tease someone like that and now that she thought about it, might have been the first time the woman would do this to a man younger than her. She probably created some fantasies now in the boy's mind, which only made her smile even more.
But apparently playtime was over, for now that is, as the kid took the initiative and attacked first, sending his shadowy friend do the dirty work. While he did made his move while she had her back turned to him, Madis still had her eyes on adversary all along so it didn't came up as a surprise attack and she immediately moved swiftly to the side and spun around in order to kick the dark being as it tried to punch her. "Let's see how tangible this thing is~ did the woman say before backing away and pointed her own finger towards the boy which made her tentacle rapidly come down unto its target, crashing into ground where he stood. The attack caused dirt and dust to rise up at the impact, impact that was pretty loud especially for those right near it. The summoned appendage then quickly stood straight back behind its mistress as fast as it had came down, squirming around like an upright snake.
With a smirk still plastered on her face, Madis slowly shook her head and shrugged in disbelief, although she was jesting. My my, attacking a lady in the back? I thought you'd have more honor. Although I'll admit that it's a strategy that I... could get behind~" Giggling at her horrible joke the woman gazed upon her opponent, who was probably doing just fine, she began to wonder about the simplest thing: the boy's name. They hadn't introduced themselves yet and she was curious of what name could fit this pretty little face of his. "Say pretty boy, what's your name? Mine's Madis, but you can call me whatever you like~" the squid lady winked at him once more before pointing at her cheek while giggling. "By the way, you got lipstick on your cheek~"

Stats
STR: 2
DEF: 3+T1 Arm.
RES: 3+T1 Arm.
SPT: 4
SPD: Avg+Aura-> Abv. Avg

HP:240/240
Aura:30/60

Actions: 1-Attack; Dodge-kick the shadow; 10 Damage (fear my foot! lol)
2-Attack; Kraken's Wrath; 25 True Damage

9Salzem vs Madis: A Warm-Up? Empty Re: Salzem vs Madis: A Warm-Up? Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:30 am

Salzem

Salzem
Madis attempted to strike at the shadow but it's body merely slipped around her leg, it's body acting much like that of a snake and slithering up her appendage. The shadow quickly tightened his grip on the woman as it made it's way up, it's thinner, snake-like torso constricting her more and more the shadow stretched and tightened itself around her body. The creature wrapped itself around her torso next, just missing her rather large breasts, constricting her stomach, chest and one arm in a way that would most certainly take her breath away. Finally, the shadowy automaton placed the barrel of the revolver against the woman's temple, its yellow eyes glowing with satisfaction.

Should she decide to go through her original plan, Salzem would stare up at the tentacle in shock as it came down on him like a falling tree, barely having enough time to jump and roll out of the way before it crashed into the ground where he once was. For several feet out, he could feel the very earth shake where the tentacle slammed down into it, giving him a very good idea how much actual damage this thing could do... And it was scary... More than his shadow could do in a single blow...

Still, with her attack missing, her body constricted and a gun to her head, should Madis continue with her cheeky remarks, Salzem would blush all the same, letting out a soft chuckle at her joke. Her tone was just so... attention-getting... When she asked for his name and then gave her own, offering that he could call her whatever he wanted, he couldn't help but cover his face with one hand, letting out another groan on embarrassment... She was doing this on purpose, wasn't she...? He KNEW this had to be some kind of strategy on her part but he just couldn't remain detached... She had wormed herself into his mind and now had as much control over it as he did over her physical form now...

"M-my name is Salzem..." He offered, looking away somewhat. She mentioned that he still had lipstick on his cheek and the hunter's eyes widened in surprise, rubbing his face quickly in an effort to get it off. He wasn't disgusted by it just... she was playing with him...

(Dodged kick and Tentacle.

4 hits from shadow constriction: 60 damage (15 each))

10Salzem vs Madis: A Warm-Up? Empty Re: Salzem vs Madis: A Warm-Up? Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:52 pm

Madis Aster

Madis Aster
Really not expecting the shadow being to react that way, Madis let out a gasp of surprise as it was slithering its way across her body in a constricting way. It somewhat felt similar to being tied by a rope with a different texture and also a far less effective way but it was still doing its job well enough. While the girl's breathing was slightly impaired and that the constriction hurt a bit, it wasn't enough to stop her from acting the way she did so far and continued her little teasing game. Letting out soft moans as she was all tied up by Salzem's shadow and not the painful kind. It nearly sounded as if she was actually enjoying it which would only be more implied as she looked towards the boy with a smirk and a wink, ignoring her current predicament for a moment. "I'm a little surprised, I thought you'd be doing the touching~"
While the game was fun, Madis couldn't stay like this and needed to find a way to get out of this situation. Looking around she noticed that the dark figure wasn't connected to Salzem like at the beginning but to the nearing shadows of the trees surrounding her. Was it the way it moved around? If so the squid girl had to try something while the sun was still somewhere in the sky. Commanding her giant tentacle with her finger as it wasn't held in anyway, the woman began to send it into a rampage through the trees, sending as much as she could towards Salzem to keep him busy while she reduced the amount of shadows around her until only hers was connected to the thing holding her. Turning her head slightly to stare into its yellow eyes she winked before guiding the tentacle to surprisingly crash down on herself and the dark being with the same intensity from when she tried to slam the boy earlier. As the cloud of dirt would slowly dissipate and that the tentacle would come back up Madis would probably be on the ground, seemingly unconscious.

Stats
STR: 2
DEF: 3+T1 Arm.
RES: 3+T1 Arm.
SPT: 4
SPD: Avg+Aura-> Abv. Avg

HP:195/240
Aura:30/60

Actions: Took 2/4 constrictions for 30 damage, acted before the others.
Kraken's Wrath on self and the shadow; 25 damage.

11Salzem vs Madis: A Warm-Up? Empty Re: Salzem vs Madis: A Warm-Up? Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:35 am

Salzem

Salzem
Salzem stared up in shock as the tentacle crashed through the roof of branches and trees above them both, sending wood-chips and sharp twigs flying every which way. He covered his face with his arm, turning away slightly so that his shoulder and side deflected the oncoming falling wood, staring in shock at the strange woman. Clever girl... How did she figure out one of the Shadow's main weaknesses so quickly? What did he do to give it away? In anycase, her rampage made the shadow (and the shadow) to flee, creating a wide circle of yellow light cast from the setting sun, only a few small shadows left, hardly worth anything in terms of travel-area. Luckily, being connected to Madis had it's perks, the base of the shadow now drawing it's power from the squid-woman's darkness her light cast....

"Stoppit...." Salzem muttered, his face practically bleeding from all the blood rushing to it, her comments HARDLY helping with that issue. If he had the ability to blush more, one might be able to see the glow from under his hood. While her tentacle was surely menacing and it's sway being somewhat hypnotizing, it's movements were large and enough for him to just miss reacting to. Salzem stared at the mass of meat about to collapse upon herself and the shadow, the mass of darkness letting out a loud shriek as the tentacle collapsed upon it's master and, by extension, it, crushing the shadow between her and the ground, forcing it to desolve back into the darkness... Salzem's consentration snapped with the sudden return of the aura that give the shadow it's shape, his breath slightly labored as if he went out for a light run.

Madis was still beneath her tentacle before it slowly rose up, her chest still... neither rising or falling... Salzem's eyes widened, his body freezing almost as still as his opponent's, his heart rate spiking. Is.... Is she dead...? He couldn't tell... too much dust obscured the important details and he was too far away to make an accurate guess.

"M... Madis...?" Salzem called hesitantly, cautiously jogging over to her face-down body, scooping her up in his arms. Her head rested on his shoulder so that she was face up, a small smile spreading across his lips as he noticed a small rise-and-fall of her stomach, a signal of breathing. He held her up slightly with one arm wrapped around her back so that she was sitting up about half way, a few bruises here or there but nothing he should be too alarmed over...

"Oh... thank Christ..." He sighed heavily. He gently began shaking her in an effort to coax her out of her apparent slumber, his lower face and gentle smile revealed from the direction the light hit him through the still-intact trees.

"Hey... Madis..." he whispered. "Wake up..."

12Salzem vs Madis: A Warm-Up? Empty Re: Salzem vs Madis: A Warm-Up? Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:56 pm

Madis Aster

Madis Aster
While the impact of the tentacle was a full on attack, it surely wouldn't be enough to knock out Madis with a single blow so obviously she was faking being unconscious. But there was something nice about hearing the genuine worry in Salzem voice as he rushed to the girl's side to see if she was alright. He scooped her up in his arms and made sure the squid girl was still breathing. To the boy's relief she was and when he called out her name, a giggle escaped her lips before she pushed him on the ground and jumped on top of him, a smirk on her face and here eyes locked with his as she was now straddled. "I can't believe you fell for it, oh but how cute you were~"
With an expression of glee on her face and her finger slowly tracing around his chest, Madis slowly lowered herself to lie against him, her breasts squishing down on the boy as she kept giggling at his current predicament. Plus from his point of view, surely he would try to keep his gaze away from her. Key word: try! "How worried were you tell me?~ Would you have been sad if something bad had happened? Would you have taken care of me? I know I would take care of you if something happened to your cute little face~"
While comfortably lying on top of the poor Salzem and still giggling, the girl began to wonder just who he was in general. Was he a rich kid? Just a random young man exploring the island on his free time? Maybe a student of the huntsmen academy? She became curious about him, which was probably because of how easily flustered the boy was but nonetheless, she wanted to know more. Not doing anything to move from on top of him, Madis shifted ever so slightly in order to get closer to Salzem's face before softly whispering. "Tell me about yourself my dear, I want to know more about you~ Are you attending school? Already have a job perhaps? Got any plans for the future?" Making a short pause, the woman got even closer while her finger went from tracing on his chest to the boy's chin. "Have anyone dear to you? Like a girlfriend maybe?~" It was easy for her by now to feel Sal's heartbeat with how close the two were right now. The proximity had to make the boy really nervous if he hadn't passed out already. Hopefully for him he'd still be awake, you can't be sure of what this woman could do to him~

13Salzem vs Madis: A Warm-Up? Empty Re: Salzem vs Madis: A Warm-Up? Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:26 pm

Salzem

Salzem
Madis' giggle wasn't enough indication to have Salzem react in time. In an instant, the hunter found himself pinned to the ground with Madis on top of him, the woman gloating about he had fallen for her trick but how cute he was.... Oh... he had fallen for something all right... she could likely see it in his blush-red expression... From this position, he didn't think the view of her could get much better... That assumption was proven wrong rather fast, what with the rather... intense sensation of feeling her finger lightly graze his chest... then her own pressing against his as she lowered herself upon him, their faces only a few inches apart... He hadn't noticed it so much before but... her giggle was so soft... so nefarious but also sweet... It was a sound that he grew addicted to so quickly it shocked even him how much he felt he needed to hear it....

"...I... I... I didn't want to hurt you... I... would take care of you..." Salzem stuttered out a response to her inquiry, his face blushing redder, but his eyes never leaving hers... there was some kind of lock between them that he couldn't break if he was desperate to get away... Of course, he was somewhat ignorant to the innuendo she was trying to push with that question, him not being so experienced in the field of flirtation. On it's face, he meant exactly what he said... He WOULD have taken care of her... He would have taken her directly to his dorm and done his best to help...

Madis squirmed slightly atop him to lower herself even closer to the hunter... He could feel her warm and gentle breath across his face, namely his lips now... She inquired more as to who he was, throwing out a quick bundle of questions, focusing mainly on that last one... if he was single... For some reason, that question was the most embarrassing thing done to him today, almost making Salzem's entire body flash a bright cherry red, a darker blood-shade around his nose and cheeks.

"I-I'm a hunter.... I go to S-Syne Academy..." He responded, his words a soft whisper, his head growing light with the woman's scent... His lips trembled as he contained a sound of pleasure, feeling her fingers lightly trace his chin. Every sensation coming from Madis seemed amplified, enough for her mere contact to make his skin tingle in erotic pleasure... Salzem was, what he'd consider to be, a modest person... He never pursued attraction or sought a partner... He never actively flirted and knew it and had no IDEA what redeeming qualities he possessed... And yet here he was, pressed into the ground by a woman more attractive than any he'd seen, feelings he didn't even have words for growing from his chest and branching out into his gut and mind... A sort of numbing warmth flowed through him... one that provided a clarity he'd never had... The hunter realized how completely stupid he had been up till now, how... blind... now, all he could see was Madis atop him and he never saw clearer...

"No...." He whispered in response. "I'm alone..."

14Salzem vs Madis: A Warm-Up? Empty Re: Salzem vs Madis: A Warm-Up? Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:46 pm

Madis Aster

Madis Aster
There they were, in the middle of the woods darkening by the presence of the sun slowly disappearing over the horizon as the night finally began. While the surrounding was getting more and more obscured and harder to see through, Madis would still be able to clearly see the pretty little face of Salzem right under her with the night vision that faunus possesses. Although granted with their current proximity it wasn't hard to know where to look especially since she hadn't stop staring into the poor boy's red eyes. With their eyes meeting like a bunch of gemstones, the squid woman stayed silent after Sal answered her many questions, yet it wasn't an awkward silence but one of suspense. She wanted to torture him a bit as he awaited for her reaction all the while the girl was thinking.
With him being a student at Syne it meant that Sal would be one day an enemy of hers and the idea saddened Madis quite a bit. Such a lovely looking guy, getting all worked up over her simple flirting. Maybe... maybe there was a way to turn all this around in her favor? A young man like him, surely he would be susceptible to some "convincing"~ Thinking about the pros and cons of the situation and how it could potentially evolve over time, the woman smiled to her prey, still lying on top of him as she got closer and closer to his face, moving past it until their eyes would lose track of each others. Madis would softly blow hot air into Sal's ear before whispering to him in the most attention-getting voice while her whole body was pressing against his. "Nuh-huh pretty boy, you're not alone, I'm right here with you in the middle of the woods with no one else around~ And you know what? Since you're just my type, I would really enjoy more time like this with you~ You think you can satisfy a girl's desire?~"
Slowly pulling her head back as she finished her sentence, Madis crossed the boy's ruby gaze once more before winking to him as she began to rotate their bodies. Within a second they had switch places with Sal now on top of the young woman. Although not yet ready to let him go, she quickly wrapped her arms around his neck, keeping their faces relatively close while her legs were clinging to his waist. With her back against the grass, Madis looked up towards Sal's blushing face, even her own had gain some red around the cheeks over time which might have not been noticeable for the boy and while she began to run her fingers through his dark blue hair which nearly disappeared under the dark sky of the night the girl pulled him closer to her while her lavender eyes were slowly closing. "Your move~"

15Salzem vs Madis: A Warm-Up? Empty Re: Salzem vs Madis: A Warm-Up? Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:50 pm

Salzem

Salzem
Salzem's eyes widened when Madis contradicted him, telling him that she was right there with him... She murmured that he was just her type, leaning in past his face, her soft breath tickling his ear... His breath caught in his throat at the mere sensation, a shiver washing over his body as she pulled away just enough so that they could look into their eyes once more... His expression of shock slowly melted into an enraptured, almost goofy smile as she asked her question, inquiring if he could satisfy her "desire". He didn't get to say anything, not like he could with how tongue-tied she made him, before she swapped positions with the hunter finding himself on top... and her on the bottom... Salzem closed his sanguine eyes in pleasure as the woman draped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer, sighing in approval with her legs locking around his sides. He had never felt this way before... He had never gotten this FAR before and he loved every moment... he craved every sensation... He needed to feel her... to taste her... He knew that now...

The hunter leaned in, his lips mere inches from hers, his movements slow but deliberate, completely entranced by the intoxicating behavior of the woman beneath him, the beauty he barely knew. He wrapped his arms around her, snaking his arms between the forest floor and her mid-back and pulling her up to him slightly. He answered her question in the most meaningful way he knew how to: He kissed her... She had this coming from the moment she pinned him down and talked that way to him and he knew it... He pressed his lips to hers softly and not too deeply but passionately, holding contact in both eyes and lips until his breath betrayed him. He pulled away, his breath heavy, but only enough so that there was there barest scrap of air between them, blush actually starting to fade from his face after that kiss. The contact had soothed him loosened him up a bit... though his cheeks were still a dark pink... He couldn't see Madis' face as well as he wanted in the ever darkening forest but he could feel her... Oh... he could feel her... and she tasted sweet...

"M-Madis..." He whispered... "I..."

Suddenly a dark figure smashed into the hunter far from their right, the darkness of night shrouding the creature's approach. The force sent Salzem flying from atop of the squid-lady, tearing him out of her grasp and sending the pair tumbling into the shadows of the forest brush, hiding among the shrouds that would veil them from normal eyes.

Salzem grunted in shock and pain as whatever crashed into him slammed him into the ground brutally. He couldn't see his attacker well, the shadows enveloping it's body as if it were it's own, all except for a pair of beastial red eyes that glowed with height and white, pointed teeth of a wolf that growled angrily at him... Surprise gripped the hunter by the sudden attack, stunning him into immobilization, unable to react. The grimm stood over him, howling in assured victory as it raised it's long, brutal claws above it's head...

16Salzem vs Madis: A Warm-Up? Empty Re: Salzem vs Madis: A Warm-Up? Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:15 am

Madis Aster

Madis Aster
With the darkness of the night shrouding the intimate moment that the two of them were sharing, there was no way that Madis wouldn't take her sweet time and enjoy every second of it. Surely she wouldn't be the only one with the way that Salzem was absolutely doing the opposite of being against as he moved his own hands to wrap them around her back and lifted her closer. With her eyes locked on his lips moving towards hers, the squid girl awaited the moment where she would feel the soft touch provided by the kiss before fully closing her eyes and let herself get immersed fully. While so far all of the boy's actions seemed to suggest he was an innocent and precious person there was definitively more than that behind the kiss Madis requested without a word. His movements didn't appear random, he knew full well what he was doing which only made the woman enjoy it even more. Pressing her lips even more against his, it wasn't long before she pondered on working this kiss more by adding some tongue to it. But before she could make her move, Sal slowly broke the kiss which got a small whimper out of the faunus while pouting as she opened her eyes.
The boy's blush had diminished quite a bit even though he took action first this time. Maybe that what he needed to get some confidence but his cheeks still had a reddish hue to them which only made his bright red eyes shine even more in the dark. While Salzem had seemingly grown less flustered, it was the opposite for Madis has her own face had become quite red and even the purple hue of her skin couldn't hide the change. She appeared to enjoy all this more than she even knew it herself and this surprising excitement only made her look forward to what would come next even better. Slowly moving one of her hands towards his face, the squid lady traced her finger across the boy's cheek, the soft touch of her digit acting as a small sample of how her whole skin probably felt and with her eyes staring back into his once more while licking her lips she murmured to him as her finger kept tracing down to his neck to end up moving around his chest. "You're such a natural at this, and there's this fire burning inside you~ Is there more where that came from?~"
Madis then made her move, attempting to get closer for a second round but unfortunately there was an uninvited guest who suddenly showed up. With her so focused on Sal and their moment together the young woman totally forgot to be wary of the surrounding area. It was a Grimm infested area after all and while she killed one easily earlier that didn't mean that none would show up after that. Both caught off guard, a Beowulf was the one ruining the mood as it tackled Salzem away, sending the two tumbling, the boy going further as he received the most of the creature's assault. Taking a second to get her bearings, Madis got up and immediately glared towards the wolf, her anger attracting its attention in a second while she was slowly walking towards it. "How DARE you attack us when it was getting interesting!? You know what happens to killjoys? They get thrown out!!" With a flick of the wrist and a twist of her finger, the woman's giant tentacle which has been behaving so far swung around at the Grimm and wrapped itself around the dark beast, crushing it with the sheer force behind the grip before swinging it and sending it flying away. Surely this particular one wouldn't show up soon if at all. Inhaling and exhaling rapidly and heavily trying to calm herself down, Madis took one big breath in, kept it in a moment and exhaled once more, sounding nearly like a huge sigh.
Looking over to Sal, the faunus girl rushed to his side, lifting him up to rest it against her in the most "comfortable" position possible. Kneeling behind him, she placed herself so his lower back would be against her thighs and going up he'd be resting on the natural pillowy masses that Madis had. Playing with his hair slightly while holding him tightly she whispered like earlier, her lips caressing his ear. "Are you okay? You sure took most of it, now I just have to thank you for protecting me from the vile beast~" Completely overlooking the fact that she was the one who took care of the Grimm in the end, the squid lady wanted to make sure Sal was feeling safe and comfortable with her while she kept her hold of him tight and hopefully comfy.

17Salzem vs Madis: A Warm-Up? Empty Re: Salzem vs Madis: A Warm-Up? Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:48 am

Salzem

Salzem
Salzem winced as the monster's claws were about to come down, just feeling his aura ready to summon his avatar... when he heard the most familiar and chilling declaration of rage he had ever detected and it came from in the direction he and Madis were making out a moment ago. The beast turned it's head away from it's newfound prey, instead focusing on the enraged squidlady stomping over in their direction. With a mere flick of her wrist , the creature was ripped off of his body with a mighty sweep of her tentacle, the grimm having no chance in hell as it was quickly cacooned in the creature's muscly flesh. The hunter's eyes widened in surprise as the crunch of various bones breaking blasted through the quiet forest before Madis quickly discarded the creature, sending it flying off into the dark brush.... It all happened so fast... Madis had come to his rescue just as quickly as the beast came to kill him...

His mind was still swimming by the time the squid-girl was by his side, just coming back to reality as he was scooped up into her embrace. It was only after he saw how close their faces were and how surprisingly soft this (what he thought was a) pillow was did he realize that he was not laying on a pillow... those were her bountiful breasts... His blush returned with a vengeance as he felt her fingers running through his dark blue hair, her breath tickling the sensitive flesh of his ear as did her lips... She mused that now she had to thank him for saving her but he ever so gently shook his head, raising a hand to Madis' cheek, gently stroking it with his thumb... so soft... He would then gently coax her face back towards him so that their eyes now locked once more, his other hand reaching up and around the back of her head, feeling her smooth, soft hair fall away through his fingers...

"I-I guess... w-we're even now... I tried to h-help you... y-you saved me... If a-anything... I owe you some more...." His eyes slowly closed as he leaned in once more, his lips connecting with hers again. This time, he kissed a bit less nervously and a bit more exploratorily, taking It slow, but most certainly picking it up the longer they kissed. His kiss, starting off gentle, began to get more... involved rather quickly, still not going in too deep just yet, but he was definitely melting into the act...

18Salzem vs Madis: A Warm-Up? Empty Re: Salzem vs Madis: A Warm-Up? Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:44 pm

Madis Aster

Madis Aster
A smile was practically carved in her face at this point each time Madis and Sal would lock eyes together. There was something in them that was captivating her, something she wasn't sure about but she felt like she would never get enough of that look. Maybe it was a feeling of yearning confidence mixed with innocence? Whatever it was, the woman would always welcome the way the boy stared at her and return a pleased look in her own eyes. She giggled when Sal said that he was the one owing her for saving him. He clearly didn't realized in what trouble he got himself into and it was making Madis really happy. Her giggle turned into a soft and pleasurable sigh as their lips connected once again and the two resumed kissing.
Sal had grown less shy, his movements more assured yet Madis could feel that he was holding back. How sweet of him to have some consideration for a woman, though this one wouldn't have minded if he had been more adventurous, which gave the woman an idea. Slowly breaking away from the kiss, she winked to him before standing up and reaching for his hand and pulling up on his feet. With her fingers intertwined with his, the faunus dragged the boy along towards one of the trees that were spared from all the chaos earlier before forcing Sal to sit down against it before Madis would straddle him. Wrapping her arms around his head and using their close proximity to her advantage, the young woman leaned in to once again make out with her companion, this time not even waiting before making her tongue snake between his lips in the search of his.
This would go for a while, her tongue wrestling with his, humming in pleasure from the kiss while holding unto the boy very tightly and her hands playing with his hair. With the two of them alone in the wood like that, there was no way anyone could come in and ruin their moment. Or at least that's what Madis thought until her Scroll, which was in one of her back pockets, began to vibrate. Too preoccupied with kissing the young man, she tried to ignore the call but deep down she knew she needed to answer. Slowly breaking the kiss, which left the two still connected by a string of saliva, while she reached down to get her Scroll out of her pocket. Tracing a finger under his chin with a wink, she proceeded to whisper something before she'd answer the call. "Don't do anything  TOO distracting now~"

19Salzem vs Madis: A Warm-Up? Empty Re: Salzem vs Madis: A Warm-Up? Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:10 am

Salzem

Salzem
Salzem sighed happily as they two of them kissed and kissed, steadily growing more and more involved the longer it went on. Though... it went on for much less time than he would've liked... Madis pulled away after a short while, a wicked grin on her face that aroused the hunter to no end... Madis got up, taking his hand and intertwining her fingers with his before dragging him over to a tree and forcing him to sit down against it. He looked up at her, confused before she quickly sat down atop his legs, straddling him, her face leaning in so very close... close enough that he could feel her breath upon his lips... Acting on impulse, when Madis wrapped her arms around his head, he wrapped his arms around her back, one resting on the back of her head, the other near her waist...

The two made out right there, Sal's blush blasting a deeper red as the squid-girl shoved her tongue in his mouth but he didn't dare object, moaning happily into their kiss, his tongue putting up a valiant effort against the woman... His scalp tingled with pleasure as her fingers ran across it, his own running through her silky-smooth hair and around her glorious waist, feeling her super-smooth skin for all it was worth...

He was so melted into the kiss that when the woman's scroll started to buzz, he didn't even notice, too far into kissing this beautiful squid woman like he never would be able to again... The machine buzzed again and this time, his eyes opened the tiniest bit, smirking happily into their kiss before losing himself again...The third time, Madis pulled away slowly, leaving the hunter gasping for breath, his tongue suddenly feeling empty and alone without hers to wrestle with... He watched as she withdrew her scroll, his skin tingling as she traced under his chin with her finger... She whispered for him not to do anything TOO distracting and, at that, he smiled widely. He already had a plan... The moment she started to answer it, Salzem leaned forward, planting his lips on her neck, softly sucking on her flesh... He would spend about half a minute just enthralled with her flavor before moving onto a new spot a little more below, just above her clavicle. This would go on the entire time she was on the phone with Sal moving to a new spot every half-minute just to make sure she didn't get too comfortable...

20Salzem vs Madis: A Warm-Up? Empty Re: Salzem vs Madis: A Warm-Up? Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:46 pm

Madis Aster

Madis Aster
She had barely the time to answer her Scroll that Madis' neck was under the loving assault of Sal's lips which of course made her sigh pleasurably as she finally spoke her first words all wrapped in silky tone. "Madis here, how can I help?~" On the other end of the line was Tyler, her second in command who seemed to have gotten worry over his leader's absense. "Milady? Is everything alright? The men have been wondering where you went. I even sent Jade to look for y- Milady? What is going on?" It seemed that even with all her efforts the young woman couldn't keep her henchman to hear her pleasured voice. How could she with her lovely companion constantly moving his lips around on her neck. Tracing her finger around on the boy's chest, she looked into his eyes with a smile before she confirmed to Tyler that she was more than fine right now. "Don't worry, I'm fine. I'm just in excelent company right now and you're kind of ruining the moment you know? It was getting interesting~" The faunus gave Sal a wink while she could hear grumbling coming from her second in command. "M-milady, now is not the time to indulge yourself in your... little games... There's an issue at the base in which the men require your assistance, there's been a col-" He didn't have to finish his sentence that Madis let out a sigh, not one caused by Sal this time. For her to be required it had to be important, especially if Jade was sent for her earlier. "Fiiiiiine I get it, you need me now... Next time I think I'll just turn off my Scroll... I'll be there as soon as I can."
Hanging up without waiting for an answer from Tyler, Madis placed back her Scroll in her pocket before wrapping her arms back around Salzem's neck to resume their long and tender kiss, although for a far shorter while than she would have liked. She pulled away before staring into his eyes while a finger traced under his chin. "Duty is calling and unfortunately I can't afford to avoid it. Buuuuut... if you're really thinking that you're the one owing me for saving that cute butt of yours..." In a matter of second the squid lady had her hands all over Sal's body, feeling every corner of him as she looked for his own Scroll and without letting him stop her, she registered her own number in his contact before handing it back to him. "...how about you invite me on a date sometime?~ I'm sure we would have lots of fun and we could pick back up where we left too~" the woman winked before leaning close to him but simply traced his lips with her own before she stood up and began walking away, looking over her shoulder while swaying her hips before she slowly disappeared into the darkness of the night, her soft giggle being the last thing from her leaving the area.

21Salzem vs Madis: A Warm-Up? Empty Re: Salzem vs Madis: A Warm-Up? Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:09 pm

Salzem

Salzem
Salzem couldn't exactly hear what Madis' caller was saying but it didn't at all matter... he kissed all up and down her neck, not the least bit curious as to what the subject of the call was...after a long while of just kissing her, Madis smiled and stared into his eyes and he stared back, unable to break free of her alluring gaze... He softly pulled away from her neck , placing a hand on the un-occupied side of her face, namely her cheek, and slowly began to lean in, just enough so that he could feel her breath on his lips.... Madis seemed disappointed but that didn't stop her from continuing their passionate kiss,though it seemed more like she was finishing it off... The two kissed and kissed for a little while longer before the sexy squid-lady pulled away, remarking that she now had to go, much to Sal's shock... and disappointment.

"G-go...?" He stuttered, not ready to lose her yet. "B-but..." Madis stopped him by stating if he truly thought he owed her for saving his "cute little butt", he could invite her to a date... In a moment, she fondled every bit of him much to Salzem's blushing delight, letting out a soft sigh of pleasure... He didn't even notice that Madis jacked his phone until she'd already registered her number and was in the process of handing it back... He took the phone and her lips brushed against his, the hunter desperately craving her attention once more... before she got up and started walking away... Sal watched those beautiful swaying hips of hers, shivering happily as he ate up her giggle like it was the sweetest thing in the world... Hearts practically fell over his eyes as he stared off in the direction Madis disappeared in...

"I'm in love..." he sighed... As if that wasn't abundantly clear.

22Salzem vs Madis: A Warm-Up? Empty Re: Salzem vs Madis: A Warm-Up? Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:29 pm

Madis Aster

Madis Aster
Slowly but surely Madis was leaving Sal behind, absolutely sure that he would be alright to go back wherever he had to on his own. Surely he wouldn't find himself attacked by a bunch of Grimm suddenly, at least, she hoped. It would have been a shame if something were to happen to him so soon after the young woman had left and while it wasn't something that happened on a regular basis, she did want to meet him again. There was something starngely addictive about the boy that the faunus wanted to discover and this would surely take time, time that she will absolutely enjoy.
When Madis was far enough from him that even her night vision couldn't see Sal through the dark, she quikened the pace of her steps until a voice coming from a nearby tree broke the silence of the night. "He always has to ruin it at the worst time... it was finally getting interesting!" Looking up into the branches while giggling, the squid waved to Jade who seemed to have been hiding there for a while now according to her comment. The small girl jumped down from her spot to join her chief and they both walked in the direction of the coast. "What can I do about it? I can't let myself being distracted when my men need me no can I? Anyway, it's not like it was the only time I'll see his lovely face~" "You already have plans, don't you?" The squid lady shrugged, feigning to not know what her friend meant before smiling. "Well, he is studying at the huntsmen academy on this island and with them being our main threat, this boy could be a useful pool of information. Plus, I'm a woman with needs you know? I can't spend all my time in a cave, I need to meet new people and have fun too~" Jade looked up at Madis while smiling, the kind of mischiveous smile you see on a pervert's face. "I won't object, as long as I can spy on said fun!" The two girls laughed and began to do small talk as they headed back to their base.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum