You are not connected. Please login or register

Back to School work (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to School work (Open) Empty Back to School work (Open) Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:29 pm

Claw Elderwood

Claw Elderwood
Summer break was near its end and Claw had told anyone who wanted to join his class, he started up all the forges and set up all the tools they would need. His first class would be black smithing for beginners, after 3 classes it would be black smithing for advance students. He would expect some or more students to join him, though i was pretty early even for him, it was about 4 a.m. but thats us because it takes two hours to start up all the forges to smithing temp. Claw then said "This is just the start of a new school year, and i have to work harder then before to teach the students the way of the black smith, but that's only if the little buggers even show up, hu if no one shows up then this is going to be a long and boring year for me." Just then the door open and Claw could see someone enter, he then said "Hello my name is Mr. Elderwood and i'll be your forging teacher for this year."

2Back to School work (Open) Empty Re: Back to School work (Open) Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:58 pm

Ruppy

Ruppy
Ruben walked through the halls of the academy. He really needs to get used to the size of the school. He walked through countless hallways and corridors but still can't find his classroom. He walked through all of the hallways and decided to go through one of the doors. He looked through the door and found a forge so he thought that he was in the right classroom but when he heard a guy say welcome to his classroom he knew he was in the wrong room. "Oh sorry sir if you thought I was a student," Ruben apologized. "I"m lost so do you mind helping me?" Ruben asked the man. Ruben looked around the room and saw a forge and a whole variety of tools and materials. "So what class do you teach?" Ruben asked while wondering around the room. "Do you teach forge or metallurgy or,"Ruben was about to continue when he realized he hadn't introduced himself. "Oh and also,"Ruben held out his hand for an handshake,"My name is Ruben Nuke,what's yours?"

3Back to School work (Open) Empty Re: Back to School work (Open) Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:18 am

Claw Elderwood

Claw Elderwood
He saw that it was a teacher not a student, they said they were lost and ask if he was the forge teacher or something like that,"Well yes but i'm more of the smithing teacher then anything, i teach the little buggers to forge/repair. Though as you can see that non of my students are here and i'm more bored then a pile of clay." He then said "Ok i will show you around but i only can show you where you need to go, I have work today and cant keep away from my class, oh and the name is Claw Elderwood Syne Academy's one and only forge teacher, also knight of the Elderwood clan" He then got up from his chair and showed the new guy around, he did tell Claw his name,"So Rubby what class are you taking or teaching combat,economics,dust,strategy, or something like that?" He then lead him to the science wing of the academy which lead to the main hall of the academy.

4Back to School work (Open) Empty Re: Back to School work (Open) Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:21 pm

Ruppy

Ruppy
Ruben walked with the man all the way up to the main hallway of the academy. He heard the man named Claw ask what his class is about. "My class is about making weapons sort of like you except I do the multiform side of things,"Ruben told Claw. He walked towards a door that he can see has his name on it. Before he enters the room he looks back at Claw and says,"Thank you for showing me around the place." Ruben walked inside the classroom and looked around. He had a lot of technology and parts lying around. Some of them he recognizes. Some of them were magnets which is not a good thing if he's not careful. He sat down and detached his arm. He started tweaking with his detached arm to fix some glitches in the arm. "Well, I hope I'm as unlucky like claw with students. I hope it isn't just they don't like the class. Weapon making can be fun,"Ruben thought to himself while smiling.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum