You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private-Invite] Rest, Relaxtion & Rikalection time. (Tokaru & Rika) [Complete]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
Location: Syne Academies Recreation Center; Body Building Room A1

The jarring stretch of days rolling on, it was becoming apparent that a certain individual was becoming quite lack in their bodily appearance, he noticed that his abs were becoming slightly flabby which was not a good sigh, despite carrying such an enormous weapon with him. "Geez, I'm gaining weight." He murmured to himself as he carried a duffle bag full of training gear with him, the metallic clanking of his heavy armor filled the air, the shimmering black hue it gave was able to hide anyone within the shadows. But the azure clothe that was wrapped around the chest and waist would surely catch the eyes of anyone whom looked upon it, a large tachi over one of the figures shoulders gave off a subtle clank with every step. Obsidian hair danced behind the figure while the locks upon his face clashed against ivory white flesh, as a glimmer of emerald green lens flickered while being cradled by the sockets.

Quickly making his way into the recreation center, finding his way to the weight lifting department, he sat his nearly six foot tall tachi down against the wall, with it being nearly seventy-five pounds, no one was going to move it, unless it was Shun, that crazed monster girl who likes to hurl boulders at Grimms. That thought made the figure chuckle softly to himself, after that he made his way to the changing room and got into some more comfortable clothing, a pair of gray gym shorts with a gray tank top and black wrist bands. He left his armor on the bench as he wasn't expecting anyone to steal it, no one would possibly be that reckless or stupid to anger him, besides; twenty pounds of metal makes a lot of noise. Upon reaching back into the training room, the long haired male began doing some simple pre exercise warmup to prevent self injury, after about ten minutes of stretching and getting limber up he went over to the dumbbells; grabbing hold of the twenty-five pound weights.

He began lifting them, doing a set of fifteen reps five times, lifting them up from his waist, having the underside f his forearm facing him when the weights where fully at his collarbones, he did this until moving onto several other lifts. He was making sure that he was preparing his body for the future to come, he was going to come back here everyday after his classes to exercise and possibly go onto a hunt afterwards, there was no way he was going to let Allen get the best of him, that speed freak wasn't going to beat him. "Heh, wait till I get stronger Ray, I'll be sure to be as strong as you." Something about Ray sparked this fire inside the young mans heart, after some rest and a drink of water he moved onto basic training, push ups, sit ups, squats, and running on the treadmill, this went on for about an hour and a half before he stopped. "Phew, I need a breather." He said silently to himself, he was putting up somewhat of a sweat, it was strange, he rarely ever sweated, he was probably wondering if it had to do with him being a snake Faunus, or if it was another reason, as he sat there on one of the bench-presses, he kept pondering on his theory.

Last edited by Tokaru Anderson on Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rika Titania

Rika Titania
Rika frowned at the fact that her normal training area was currently occupied. Practicing her forms had become routine for her, and it required a good amount of space. Particularly if one were to supplement the martial arts with dust as well, something which had a habit of being just a tiny bit destructive Rika had noticed. Just a tiny bit. So, she’d been stuck leaving that area of the training arena, struggling to find some other way of training for now, and eventually deciding that it would be best to see what she could do with that. Rika knew she wasn’t much of a strength-based fighter, her training had shown her that without her semblance she didn’t have the potential for any feats of great strength. Though in fairness, skill was far more important

Still the pigtailed girl was nothing if not stubborn and determined to improve her abilities as much as she could. Similarly, some work to maintain her current level of fitness however her focus on such things was briefly distracted. When the pigtailed girl noticed a streak of blue, and only after her attention had focused on it did she notice the armor itself.  It looked heavy, much heavier than anything she’d wear, and a massive sword nearby similarly made Rika blink, the pigtailed girl inspecting it.   She was currently wearing her normal attire, though currently she’d replaced her red silk shirt with a blue one, as someone told her it would look better. While Rika wasn’t the type to even understand why people obsessed over their looks, she did kinda like the change. The slacks were mostly the same, black martial artists slacks loose enough not to hinder movement, but not loose enough to be a liability in a fight. The pigtailed faunus poked, the sword, it was too heavy for her to lift, however the pigtailed girl’s inspections did move the weapon, particularly when she started touching it.

The sword fell with a large crash, likely notifying anyone around of her presence.

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
As the black haired male gained enough stamina to continue his training; he returned to it for quite some time, he was now on the bench-press, pushing up about hundred and fifty pounds, something he was easily able to do. But when the sound of something loud filled the building and he felt a subtle shift in the ground, this startled him to the point that he accidentally jolted up and tossed the bar with weights on it and quickly tumbled off the bench. "Bloody hell!" "What was that?!" He asked out, before sighing and rubbing his head, remembering his sword wasn't properly positioned against the wall, his weapon must have fell down, he quickly got up and slowly walked out of the training room, removing his shirt in the process. Rubbing his brow and chest to relief it of some sweat, which gave him a aura of masculinity and allure, and as he approached the door, his voice range out, loud enough to be heard, but not in a yell. "Bloody piece of sh-." "No, calm down Tokaru, it's just a weapon." It sounded like he was talking to himself, and upon reaching the door, he slowly walked into the room to find a redheaded woman near his weapon, which peaked his interest as well as one of his brows, his emerald eyes locking onto her, then his weapon.

He didn't say anything, but his posture was rather relaxed, his facial expression was quite blatant to being concerned, worried and almost ticked off, but the aura of his being gave off this sense of mystery, sexiness and calmness, his muscular being was exposed to this woman. He quickly took the tank-top he had on and tossed it onto one of the benches in the locker room, his rather toned body shifted, showing off his eight pack which was more prominent due to working out. His compact form was almost inhuman as he seemed skinny but fit, it could also tell he was a fighter due to the scars that littered his body, all over his arms, chest, shoulder and back as he turned it to the curious female before him as he approached his tahci. "Hmm, hasn't damaged the ground, that's good." He quickly stated, his tone was calm and steady, as he shifted more, kneeling down and grabbing the scabbard, his waist length, obsidian locks shifted more, revealing a enormous scar, one that started from his left shoulder and angled along his back to his right waist, reaching about twenty-two inches long.

Once he gripped his weapons black metal scabbard, he lifted up, almost like it weighed nothing, turning around and examining the Tsuba, which was quite large, able to completely protect his hands, the sight of no damage was quite good to him. "Good, the Tsuba isn't damaged, saves me a trip to the shop, how is the Habaki?" He seemed to ignore the female before him as he grabbed the Tsuka, drawing the weapon from the metal prison, a glimmer of black struck the air as the male examined the small piece that held the weapon in place, with seeing no damage, he sighed. "Oh thank goodness, I would have had to replace the blade if that was damaged." Knowing that the Habaki was the only part of any tachi that never changes when switching out parts on weapons like this, he then sheathed his weapon with a audible click coming from the weapon; his head turning to the female while holding his weapon to his side.

"Sorry if my weapon fell near you, I should have properly set it down, but I wasn't sure of the benches could handle the weight of it." He said upon lifting it above his head and setting the Saya against his shoulders, both of them and adjusting his hands to rise over them, like how you would with a polearm, his ivory white skin clashing against the near void gray-black Saya of the enormous weapon, resembling a Odachi more than a common tachi. "You didn't get hurt did you?" He inquired to her, his mustache and goatee shifted about, his soft emerald eyes glimmered with curiosity while his pearl white teeth flickered past his perfectly shaped lips, his voice was strong, masculine and very deep, it was very attractive, he stood there, waiting for her answer while his being twitched from his previous workout, every muscle twitching while holding up his sword upon his shoulders.

Rika Titania

Rika Titania
The cat faunus felt somewhat panicky about having knocked down the sword, and she’d tried to pick it up and set it back up only to not be able to, as the thing was far too heavy for the redhead to be able to begin to lift it. When the guy showed up in the locker area checking she froze momentarily. Hearing him behind her. “I didn’t do nothin!” She blurted out, stiffening. She turned around to see the weird guy standing there, she blinked for a moment sizing him up…

He was obviously a fighter, the guy’s muscles and scars gave that much away, and one that was pretty in shape as well looking at him. Rika could tell he was the type of person that would take his training seriously, and that was only confirmed further when she saw him remove the tank-top he was wearing. The guy seemed to inspect the sword for a few minutes, and Rika found herself staring. She didn’t know why, but she was feeling a bit weird, not anything she could put a name to however, and Rika had very little experience with the strange feeling. The only similar experience being when she’d fought that super strong girl Shun, and their faces had been close, but Rika still didn’t think that the feelings were quite the same, nor did she know what it was.

The Cat faunus tried to shrug it off, mentally writing it off as her coming down with something, after all she couldn’t think of anything else it could be. The pigtailed girl caught herself staring at the guy however and turned her head away, feeling awkward. The guy seemed to finish checking on the weapon, asking if she was alright, and Rika snapped out of whatever weirdness was going on. “hehehe ye it just fell….” The pigtailed girl said, trying to pretend she hadn’t been the one to knock it over. It would be obvious to anyone by the sheepish look the pigtailed girl made what she was trying to do, though she failed to realize how poor a liar she was.

Rika’s hand idly messed with her pigtail. “An’ I’m fine, it’ll take more’n a stupid sword to hurt me!” She boasted, forgetting that she hadn’t been able to lift the sword just moments ago.

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
As the air turned in a different direction as the young male listened and watched the females being, he noticed out fidgety she was, he smirked kindly as he poked fun at her posture and current unsettledness. "Something wrong, seems like you're a bit too nervous." "Don't be as such, I'm not going to bite... much." He chuckled, flashing his teeth at her, as he did his elongated canines flickered at her, but after his chuckle he let out a rather long yawn, when he did it seemed as though a pair of fangs could be seen behind his upper canines. Could explain the slight gap in his teeth between his canines and upper front teeth, but when he stopped yawning, the fangs reverted back into the upper portion of the roof of his mouth as his voice rang out to the redheaded lass before him, his own black locks dancing. "Name's Tokaru Anderson, but Tokaru is fine." He said, holding out one of his hands, being rather friendly to this person, but hearing her talk about how his sword was stupid, which made his temple vein twitch slightly, his voice ringing out once more with a slight more gruffness to it. "Then I must be stupid as well, considering I forged it myself." Clearly he took that saying a little closer to the heart than he should have, the way this female played with her hair was almost adorable, cat like in a sense as he waited for her to shake his hand. "May I have your name as well Madame?" He inquired while his rather large hand waited for the handshake, his soft, almost silk like hands were what she would feel, clean nails that were trimmed, nothing like a warriors hands.

Rika Titania

Rika Titania
Rika tried to snap out of whatever weird thing had gripped her when the guy began teasing her, forcing herself to look back at him as she reacted impulsively to the man’s teasing. “I ain’t nervous ‘bout nuffin!” She retorted heatedly, her face betraying her will and showing her embarrassment. The pigtailed girl ignored the embarrassed blush, turning back away from the guy, and trying to figure out what was going on. “An’ I didn’t mean nothin’ by it, ‘sides it’s jus’ a sword ya know.” The pigtailed girl didn’t get why the guy would get so defensive, though it was a neutral enough topic she could talk about, rather than the weird awkwardness she had been feeling.

The way the guy talked seemed kinda stiff to her, kinda like how Sakura had talked a lot of the time, though to a much lesser extent than with her pink-haired friend. She didn’t understand what he was calling her when she was asked her name and turned back to him with a confused expression before the question fully registered. “Oh yeah! I’m Rika, nice to meetcha!” The pigtailed girl answered, shaking the guy’s hand enthusiastically, though the weirdness was still there, causing Rika to wonder if she was sick or something. She was sure this wasn’t normal, and she couldn’t imagine herself being this weird around people normally.

She also frowned at the guy’s hands, as they were somewhat surprisingly void of what she would expect of a fighter. Rika knew her own hands were still rather soft, but they were also more callused, one could tell she trained hard though, especially if they were well trained, as the pigtailed girl’s movements would seem unnaturally graceful, her martial training showing in the way she moved and the way she held herself.

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
Tokaru once again felt his temple throb as she spoke out about his weapon being nothing but a sword, typically when he spoke as he did about his weapon or armor, it held deep meaning to him, however this girl didn't take his hint which made his pull his hand away. "This... isn't just a sword, my uncle was the one who taught me to fight with a weapon like this." "And you... never mind." He said, feeling as through this girl whom he now knows as Rika; was insulting his uncles good name by saying that the weapon he forged because his uncle taught him how to fight with it, was nothing more than a measly sword. "Perhaps it is, perhaps it isn't, either way, I'm glad it's not damaged or anyone is hurt from it." He said turning away from Rika, placing the weapon against a more stable perch and grabbing his tank-top from the bench he tossed it upon, rubbing his forehead of the sweat building on it. "Anyways, nice meeting you Rika." "See you around, ciao." And like that he left the room, heading back to the training sector he was at beforehand, trying to hold back his anger as Rika seemed to struck a nerve, not such a good start with meeting someone, however, Tokaru was at fault to, letting his emotions get the best of him as he trotted away back to the weight room.

Rika Titania

Rika Titania
Rika didn’t really understand what she’d done, but it was obvious to even someone as socially dense as the cat faunus that she’d said something that bugged the guy. She didn’t really understand anything about what the guy’s uncle had to do with anything, but she could at least get that there was somethin’ special about the sword, even if she didn’t get it. She did at least get that he didn’t want anyone getting hurt from the weapon, and the guy seemed to have gone into the weight room, where Rika had been going anyways.

She didn’t really know what she’d done wrong, but regardless she didn’t really want to come across as a jerk. “Hey!” She called out to the guy, following him and leaving the guy’s equipment “Look, I ain’t sure what’s so great ‘bout it or somethin’ but…I didn’t mean nothin’ by it ya know?” The cat faunus tried to explain, looking at the ground. The whole situation felt a bit awkward, and Rika was never all that good at apologizing in the first place. The redhead wasn’t sure how to go about it either considering she wasn’t sure what she had said to offend the guy…  “er…don’t suppose ya know anyone named Shun do ya?” She asked, remembering the name Tokaru being mentioned the day before. The thought had only just occurred to the cat girl, and naturally she had asked in the same moment of remembering the name being mentioned.

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
As the time being away from the rude lass was blissful, it was quickly interrupted by her once more, this red head clear on pissing him off even more, but before he could say anything to her, she apologized to him, saying that she didn't mean anything by it. "Tis fine, think nothing of it." "You knew nothing about it." He clearly was trying to avoid conversating with her, but accepting her apology, even if it seemed half-hearted, but when he heard the name Shun, he sat up from the bench-press he was on, slouching slightly before his emerald eyes locked onto her, the well lite room revealing his emerald gems held slit pupils, much like a cat or snake. "And what do you know of her?" "And to answer your question, I do, but only briefly, I was the one that healed her dislocated ankle." He said before placing his index finger on his chin before speaking once more. "Including that lad... what was his name?" He pondered upon the past event, before snapping his fingers, finally able to remember. "Ah!" "Yes, Allen, the rather quick lad who shattered his forearm, that one was quite nasty."

Clearly Tokaru knew who they were, even if their time was short together, it was like he was already friends with them. "And before you ask." "I met them in town, us three took on two Deathstalkers, bloody nasty buggers, took all my power to no shiver in fear, bloody hate the things." Tokaru wasn't one who was a fan of Deathstalkers, they reminded him too much of spiders which he wasn't quite swell with being around, his long locks dancing as he sits up more, returning his question to Rika. "So, what about Shun now?" "Did she get inured again?" He inquired, he hadn't dropped by the Academy Nurses office to get the files of the latest patience, since he was trying to get a potion as a student nurse or field doctor from them. "Please don't tell me she hurt someone else..." "That is the last thing I need... is a body... considering that girl can't control her strength, seeing how we first met in a classroom, and she ripped a door out of the frame" "Which I should include, was cemented and dead bolted into the walls and floor." He said, putting up a finger after his last statement, slowly putting it down, wondering what Rika would say to him, this clearly got him worried, considering he wanted to help others, hoping that eventually he would find a cure for his own condition.

Rika Titania

Rika Titania
For once, Rika had actually picked up on the hint that the guy wasn’t exactly interested in talking to her, and while normally in such a circumstance she’d get defensive about that type of thing, after all she was great so why wouldn’t anybody want to talk to her? In this case Rika understood she’d at least somehow gotten on the guys nerves, and so she was more feeling conflicted than anything, but mentioning Shun seemed to at least get the guy talking again, and the change of subject was helpful.

Though Rika couldn’t help still feeling a bit weird talking to this guy, but it wasn’t near as bad as before, and easily ignored. “Ha yeah, kinda sparred her the other day, an’ I mighta gone a bit overboard…” The pigtailed girl admitted, giving a sheepish look before quickly adding. “She’s alright though, nothin’ serious…that Ray guy mentioned ya though so…” The pigtailed girl listened to the guy’s explanation of his experiences with the other female martial artist. “Ha yep, that’s her, great sparrin’ partner, really gotta get her ta fight me again.” The pigtail girl commented. “So yer a doc or something? Didn’t figure ya for one.” The pigtailed girl stated, remembering the context Shun and Ray had mentioned him in. “Don’t think she got hurt too bad though, kinda mentioned somethin’ bout dust makin’ her weird or somethin’.”

The pigtailed girl’s naivete would likely be notable, having perked up while talking about the fight, before similarly deflating while talking about the injury. Rika didn’t have much experience with injuries that didn’t heal quickly, her semblance allowing her to recover from serious wounds far faster than most would, and as such the other girl requiring any time at all to recover still confused her, though one could also notice the notable innocence in the way Rika seemed to act, as though she were unaware of the harsher nature of life.

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
The more Tokaru listened to Rika, the more he was prying her to reveal information, seeing how she was able to knock Shun out was a good thing, he could gauge her field of power, seeing ho Shuns raw strength could only be overpowered is by tact. "I see, so, "you" took her down." "Glad to see she wasn't harmed too quickly..." He said before suddenly his once emerald eyes flashed brilliant ruby at Rika, his tone also changed more, serious per say as he spoke once more. "But don't think that beating Shun is any grand feat, I could easily beat her myself using skill over brawn." "But knocking her out results in concussions, which leads to possibly cerebral hemorrhaging." "Which could lead to death." He said as his tone slowly winded down. "If she suffers more harm due to this, I will find you." He didn't hold a threatening tone, it was more of a forewarning. "I maybe a healer, but I am still a caring person." "I don't take these things likely, human biology is different than Faunus." "I should know, I've studied both because I am both."

Clearly he meant as he was a half-blood, quickly changing the subject to answer Rika once more. "I may look like a warrior, because I am one." "I am trying to become a specialized combat medic, someone who goes into the field to heal others while fending off enemy assault." "Not many can pull it off." Tokaru said with a softer tone as he sat up more, stretching slightly before remembering what Rika said about Shuns reaction to Dust which got him thinking. "I too have been wondering about Shuns biology, her bodies reaction to Dust is quite interesting." "If I recall, she told me... she glows when Dust is near her, which is why she avoids it." "But also wants to understand why this is, I suggested that she let me examine her DNA so I could analyze it." "I believe it has something to do with her White-blood cells, they might glow due to a exposure, and they react out of protection." It was a good theory in general, but the problem was, Shun typically was with Ray, and Ray never stood in one place too long, so finding them was quite difficult, plus, seeing how Shun was always moving, she was even harder to track, other than the mess she always left in her wake.

Rika Titania

Rika Titania
Rika was going to become defensive when Tokaru seemingly dismissed her victory against Shun, before being distracted by her the weird words, her confusion would be evident on her face though she’d be distracted by the weird big words the guy used, not understanding it. “Cerebr-what?” The pigtailed girl asked, obviously showing her lack of knowledge, still Rika’s guilt over the whole thing was apparent, and she did at least seem to take most of his words seriously. Nor did she really get what he meant about “human and faunus biology” or anything in that regard. “I don’t really got mucha a clue what yer talkin’ ‘bout.” The pigtailed girl admitted “But I didn’t mean to hurt her or nothin’” She added finally, deciding whatever the case was, that this guy probably had a better idea of this weird stuff than she did.

The guy’s talking about Shun’s dust weirdness confused her even more than his previous big words that had been used. The pigtailed faunus didn’t understand half of the things the guy was saying and it was obvious by her expression. “Er…that ‘sposed to mean somethin’? Cause I aint got a clue…”

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
A simple sigh left his lips as he rubbed his brow slowly, pulling his hand away slowly before tapping his head gently. "I can see that you're not use to the proper terminology of organs and medical symptoms." "Let me put it to you like this, when you hit someone in the head, you're pushing their brain around." He said before continuing. "Cerebral Hemorrhaging or also called a Hemorrhagic stroke means blood enters the brain, which causes pressure." Tokaru stands up and walks back and forth before Rika while mumbling to himself. "Cerebral Hemorrhaging isn't too much to worry about if she was taken to the clinic, seeing how Ray is able to move super fast, she's in good hands." His voice was quite worrisome, a tapping sound would come form his foot as he stopped and pondered to himself more, but quickly snapping back into reality to continue his discussion. "I figured, not many people other than professionals in this field have a clue."

He gave a little jab at her intelligence, not for being a dolt, but fore being somewhat ignorant about his practice, it wasn't a field for everyone, as he examined her face, he could still see confusion filling it, which made him slightly rubbed the back of his neck. "Nothing, think nothing of it, tis something I can do on my own, tis nothing to fret over." "Anyways, glad to know that she's okay and not dead, or you being hurt." He quickly gave her a wink before speaking once more, taking a seat while rubbing his chin gently. "If anything, that girl needs to be smacked around, she's a literal wrecking ball of energy, at least my Semblance healed her and Ray; considering you said they were with you, Shun being able to walk around." He said with a more confident tone in his voice as he sat up more, his ivory white skin glimmered against his jet black locks, while his emerald eyes locked onto Rika with a curious gaze.

Rika Titania

Rika Titania
When Tokaru explained in more simplistic terms what he had been talking about Rika’s expression change to one of understanding, before causing her to frown, somewhat worried by the idea she may have done something serious. Of course, Tokaru’s reassurance did still help, the jab at her intelligence went over the cat faunus’ head meaning she had no reason to become defensive in that regard.

“Don’t get how ya can remember all that stuff, always seemed kinda borin’ ta me.” Rika stated. The guy moved on to other topics, and Rika grinned at the remark about Shun needing to get knocked around. She obviously didn’t understand the more medical or scientific aspects, but from the perspective of a martial artist she more than understood that it was a method of better learning control. “Aint got a clue ‘bout that, but she does need better control, don’t matter how strong ya are if ya can’t control it or nothin’.” The pigtailed girl commented, wondering what he meant by her being able to walk around. “Don’t think she was havin’ trouble walkin’ or nothin’.” The pigtailed girl commented. “Kinda cool ya can heal people’n stuff, I can’t heal nobody else.”

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
As Rika spoke more, listening to her and responding whenever she paused in her speaking. "It's quite easy, if it something that interests you." "Also, constant studying helps me remember things like that." "But enough with the philosophical topics." He said before listening once more to Rika, he did enjoy listening to her voice and how she spoke, even if it was quite simple, there was something about how she spoke that sparked his interest. He would lean in, placing his elbows on his knees before connecting his hands and fingers together, resting his nose just above his index fingers while staring at her with a intense gaze, one filled with both confusion and curiosity, it was something about the crimson locked lass that made him lax about her. "True, but I think if she does learn how to, she could possibly be the most powerful student, or possible huntress in all of Syne, or even Remnant." "That's a scary thought." He said, but as soon as he spoke Rika did as well, which caused him to interrupted her without wanting to. "So she didn't limp or anything?" "That's good, means the injection was the best course of action." And as Rika said it was quite nice that his semblance could heal others even if Rika's couldn't. "Well... it's more complex than that, but I will admit, it's quite helpful, considering mine stays active when in a liquid form, even when I place it in a bottle or syringe."

Tokaru stated as he pulled his hands away from his mouth and opened it, lifting his cheek to the side while opening his mouth wide to let a pair of serpent-like fangs unhinge from the top of his mouth and rest against his canine teeth, and after a few moments he relaxed and they retracted into the roof of his mouth. "I have snake fangs, a by-product of my semblance." He said before crossing his arms, hoping that if Rika asked about the fangs and what he meant by it being more complex, he could formulate a explanation about it, true his Semblance could heal, but it could also harm others which he didn't care too much for. But it was quite helpful in combat, and the fact that he can secrete it from his fangs, pours and the back of his mouth, his emerald eyes still locked onto the rather cute female before him, his slitted serpent eyes glimmering with a fierce gaze. Which was his true Faunus trait, his fangs were just a secondary trait caused by his Semblance as it allowed him to use his Semblance at a higher efficiency, something that was quite useful, despite the other factors he had.

Rika Titania

Rika Titania
Rika thought about the idea of Shun with full control for a moment before shaking her head. “Ain’t a matter’a bein’ the best with just that. Just cause she’d be the best physical fighter, her endurance’d need some work too, an’ besides every fightin’ style has a counter.” The pigtailed girl commented, showing near uncharacteristic expertise that would surprise anyone who saw her. While it was true Rika wasn’t the most analytical type when it came to most subjects, she knew combat. “’Sides she still aint much outta close combat. Guess she can throw somethin’ heavy but…”

“Least you can do things with yers, mine just makes me stronger’n stuff.” Rika remarked, frowning. It wasn’t like she hated her semblance or anything, though she was wondering if there wasn’t something cool she might be able to do with it she hadn’t thought about. She tilted her head curiously at the sight of the fangs. Catching the slitted green eyes of the man for the first time. They were weird, but Rika couldn’t say they didn’t fit in some way, though the cat faunus couldn’t articulate why. “heh, least it makes ya look cool’n stuff.”

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
As Tokaru kept listening to Rika, she did have a point, Shun was at a disadvantage when it came to long range, however; that did stop her from adapting, hell, he had to do the same with his Tachi. The fact that everyone had weakness made it simple for someone like Rika to point it out, but at least his Semblance allowed him to cover some range. As the red head spoke more about her Semblance and how it made her stronger, it seemed she had a similar one to Shun, but Shuns seemed to be more tailored to pure destruction. But still it made him wonder what could come out of it, anyways, he kept his eyes on Rika, enjoying the soothing sound of her voice. But also taking in some thoughts about what he would do next, his serpent eyes darting about when the pig tailed lass said it made him look cool. "Looking cool is only a side-effect" He said before looking back at her, his ivory skin twitching as the prickles of black hair shifted on his face as he watched her, he smirked before speaking out once more. "Well, enough about me and Shun, or Ray; what about you Rika?" "I'd love to pick your brain on some things." He said before slowly standing up, being six foot tall gave him an intimidating poise as he approached her.

"My question first it, I've noticed that most people who look at me, immediately notice I'm a Faunus." "But you're harder to notice, perhaps you have a trait hidden?" He asked as he now was looming over her, he leaned in, his masculine scent fill the air about her. His long locks draping over his shoulders, his muscles flexing as, the scars and needle marks were more visible with him being closer to her. He leaned over as his emerald eyes were just inches away from hers as he spoke out in a rather sultry like tone. "Hmm... nothing to say?" "Cat got your tongue?" He asked her, clearly the pause in time was something he didn't like as he asked her shortly after asking the question, typically others would say yes or no to being asked if they were human or not. His arms, shoulders, collar and neck all had scars on it, all but his face, let alone a small one under his left eye was visible, clearly, he had a rough life, because most of the scars were needle marks or scalpel marks.

Rika Titania

Rika Titania
“eh?” Rika responded intelligently, her tail twitching behind her as if to emphasize her presence. Rika wasn’t sure what to think about him wanting to know more about her, it seemed a bit weird to her, especially the phrasing, the pigtailed girl was only further confused by his question. As she’d never thought of her own faunus trait much, and even considering it it wasn’t that hard to notice. Tokaru closing the proximity between them made things weird again, and Rika noticed the scars on the guy.

The scars were a bit weird too, they didn’t seem the type you’d get from training, at least not any training methods the redhead could think of, nor did they appear to be from a fight…whether with a Grimm or a human being. The oddity wasn’t something she had any experience with, and as such she wouldn’t be able to identify, still it was a distraction from the weirdness, one that made Rika more than a bit curious.

“Ain’t like I hide it or nothin’,” She started, gesturing to the tail behind her. She still didn’t get the big deal about people being faunus or not in the first place, and the idea of hiding her tail never really occurred to Rika. “Why’s it matter anyways’? don’t get why people gotta make such a big deal over this stuff” Rika’s eyes still traced the scars as she spoke, trying to figure out their origin. They looked pretty precise, maybe some kinda weird weapon?

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
He could only chuckle lightly as Rika gave him a most appropriate answer, seeing her eyes glide over his being, and he could see that her glimmering gems focused primarily on his body and other regions, which he could only look down. Realizing his scars were quite visible, hearing Rika speak out snapped him out of his self examination as he spoke out to the red headed lass, answering her response. "I can now see it, sorry, wasn't focusing to your backside, at least not yet." He gave another chuckle before hearing Rika state why it was a big deal which made Tokaru sigh out. "Because people are naturally curious, plus... can I not be curious like a cat?" His tone was playful as he looked back at Rika, clearly she was starring at his scars which wasn't a surprise, he was almost covered in them. "Do my scars interest you?" Tokarus question was followed by him reaching his arm to her, letting her see the many small hole like marks on his wrist, several of them varied due to the gauge of needle, followed with some scalpel marks. "You can thank my monstrous father for this.... he... made my life growing up troublesome... to say the least." Clearly with the tone of his voice, it was a painful memory, but he held a rather hollow tone, like he was use to explaining it, or was coming to terms with his past and learning to accept the pain of it all.

Rika Titania

Rika Titania
Rika blinked, the comment about her backside flying over her head. As she couldn’t really understand what he meant by not focusing on it yet at all, it didn’t seem that interesting to her after all, maybe he was saying her tail was cool? Rika shrugged it off before thinking on his answer. She supposed that the curiosity thing made sense, after all she wanted to know things too.  “Can’t blame ya, cats are great!” She answered grinning as she thought about her own pet Hermes. The cat was lazy, but at the same time she’d found herself immensely interested in his actions.

When her examination of the weird scars was noticed Rika gave a sheepish look as though she’d had her hand caught in the proverbial cookie jar before nodding. Her curiosity getting the better of her. Though she didn’t really have much reference for the guy’s explanation. “Jeez that sucks, don’t know much about parents myself, never had none’a those.” The pigtailed girl had never really thought much on the subject of parents, not really understanding the idea much either. The closest she could think of was her relationship with Siegfried, but even that wasn’t really the same from what she’d been told. "where'd those come from though, don't look like nothin' I've got in a fight before...."

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
While he listened to her response, Tokaru could only smirk at her naïve nature, it was quite cute and alluring that she didn't catch his comment, guess he'll have to try harder. He always did love a challenge, and Rika seemed to be just that, but as he heard more about how she thought cats were amazing and not having parents, he could only frown. "I... I can't say much about my father... he was a horrible man." "Caused soo much suffering for my mother, mostly her, and me as well." He said, turning away from her, the memories flooding his mind, the pain he tried to suppress, now slowly unraveling and returning to his being. "I-I... I don't want to talk too much... it's because of him." "He's the reason why I became... became like this, how my mother suffered!" "He's the reason she's go-!" He stopped, as he had slammed his hand against the metal bars of the weightlifting gear, not realizing it but his Semblance was leaking out, melting the metal and releasing a hideously grotesque scent, much like sulfur as he pulled his hand away, slowly rubbing his brow. "F-Forgive me... I-I don't know what came over me, I'm usually more composed than this." He simple states while avoiding eye contact, when Rika inquires more about the scars, Tokaru blurts out. "Blame my father, theses are his doing, needles... he did... soo much horrid things to me for soo long." The dark haired lad states before passing by Rika, going to the nearby wall, leaning against it, while setting his forehead against it, the subtle sounds of tears can be heard hitting the ground as he stands there, holding back all his emotion, the best he can.

Rika Titania

Rika Titania
Rika didn’t really know how to react to Tokaru’s situation, not only because of her lack of parents, but simply because she lacked any real reference to anything like that. She did at least understand that whatever his father had done was probably bad, especially considering the man’s reaction to even talking about the guy. The pigtailed faunus wrinkled her nose at the smell as the metal melted. She frowned trying to figure out what was going on before noticing the cause.

“Er…I don’t really…” Rika started, before stopping mid-sentence. She didn’t really know what to say about any of this stuff. As She wasn’t really good at this emotional stuff, much preferring problems she could simply tackle head on. She didn’t really know much about the guy’s semblance, but he seemed like the type who would have some real control over his semblance. “I aint really good at this stuff,” She admitted, still looking at the melted exercise equipment. “but maybe we should talk ‘bout somethin’ else…” She suggested, feeling awkward about the whole thing.

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
As the nearly emotional broken male kept his forehead against the wall, trying to compose himself back to a calm state, he quickly straightened up hearing Rika's voice ring out to him, slowly turning around to look at her, glimmering lines of water traced along the edge of his eyes down his cheeks. But as quickly as his tone was solemn like, holding a melancholy aura, it swiftly switched to a more peaceful and positive one at the thought of Rika realizing her mistake, though it was his mistake in offer to tell her about his scars. "Indeed, let's." But when he noticed her looking at the metal that was melted, he slowly approached Rika and placed a hand on her shoulder. "I see you're curious about my Semblances... after effects." "Let me put it to you simply." He stated before walking in front of her and taking a seat and holding up his hand, letting his palm face the ceiling; as if he was expecting liquid to drip into it. "My Semblance is a chemical based one, a naturally occurring one to be frank." He said before starting again. "My body is able to naturally create this chemical from glands located in several places, like behind my lungs, in the back of my throat and above where those fangs I showed you earlier."

He paused and focused on his palm, and before Rika could know it, the black liquid began to flow into it, secreted from his pours, the scent was still present like before, but dulled down. "This here is a very dangerous chemical I am able to make, primarily meant for combat and harming others." Tokarus tone was quite serious as it slowly began to seep back into his being, essentially being broken down into proteins for his body to use. "Now, let me show you the true potential of my Semblance, the true reason I want to help others." He quickly retorted before the very same located that held the black liquid quickly filled up with a sudden sweet, fruity and pleasant aroma, while a pinkish; water-like liquid flowed from his pours like the acid and began to fill up his palm. "This, this chemical, this is chemical allows me to heal people; it grants people accelerated healing due to it holding high protein, probiotic and vitamin content." He gave a smirk before that to slowly slithered back into his body, and before he could say anything, he sucked in some air before breathing out and using his Semblance once more.

Releasing a large cloud of pink mist, filling the air around him and Rika, mostly forcing it to hit Rika, which would fill her nose with whatever fruit or sweet aroma her mind perceived to be her favorite, using some of his Aura to do this, which he didn't mind. "And that is another thing I can do as well; I can convert the chemicals from liquid form, into a gaseous or mist like state as well." His voice was soft, holding a strong but calm and pleasant; while the mist slowly dissipated from this world, breaking down and becoming part of the air around him and Rika. "So there you have it, my Semblance in a nutshell, despite all the harness I went through, to have such a powerful, dangerous... but helpful gift, I want to help others more than harm them." "Because I witness the power it has in harming others... which I appall." He said, as memories of him turning his fathers face into a pile of melted goo from his blackout after witnessing his mothers death before him, haunt his mind and dreams every so often, but he mustn't let this distress him, he is a healer and a good person, he won't let it turn him down the wrong path.

Rika Titania

Rika Titania
Rika was glad that she’d made the right call regarding changing the subject, that emotional crap was complicated and weird, making her uncomfortable about any topic. The talk about semblance though seemed much better, and Rika perked up once again noting that Tokaru seemed to have calmed down at least. At the very least Rika could kinda understand the medic’s explanation of his semblance regarding the poison. Though she still didn’t get some of what he was saying, she at least understood the basics that his body created this weird chemical thingy.     Her nose wrinkling at the smell of it regardless of the fact it wasn’t near as strong.

She did watch with rapt attention as it seemingly disappeared listening as he brought up his semblance’s “true potential.”   The pigtailed faunus smelled the new chemical before seeing it, the fruity, sweet aroma causing the pigtailed girl to smile a bit, though she tried (poorly) to hide it, still trying to focus on the conversation at hand.   Not really getting the how of the whole thing, or any of that weird stuff that was in it, but she at least got that it healed the things. The pigtailed girl flinched back when the man blew the weird mist at her, not having expected it and with too much of a memory of the melted exercise equipment, before suddenly smelling the mist.  The sudden smell of strawberries was strong enough it made her mouth water a bit. She could even taste them on the air, and her expression of pure bliss undoubtedly would be clear to anyone.

“That stuff is amazin’ can ya make more?” Rika asked with wide eyes. Before her mind caught back up with the conversation. “Don’t know much about the sciency stuff but, ya don’t seem like a bad guy or nothin’,” She commented after a moment. “Ya could have gone around hurtin’ people or somethin’ instead yer tryin’ to become a doc.”

Tokaru Anderson

Tokaru Anderson
Clearly he caught Rika's attention when he showed her his Semblances properties, how she focused on the liquid in his hand, seeing it change and then the smile upon her face after he blew the pink mist into her face. Seeing the sudden appearance of saliva at her mouth and her sudden burst in excitement, it was cute, and very attractive to him, Tokaru listened in on what she had to say and he gave her a subtle chuckle before speaking out. "Indeed I can, I can give you some to drink right now." He said to her, but before he could speak again, she spoke out about how he wasn't all that of a bad guy, and how he could've been hurting people, much like how his father was. "No, you're right, but I'm not all positivity and paragons either; I do.. have my own issues, which medicine does help." He could forgive her for not understanding the more intelligent portions of his explanation, but more or less it was meant for those who understood his field of work and the small details that came with it.

Tokaru could only sigh before returning the conversation back to what the crimson locked lass asked him prior, if he could make more of the mist or liquid, if she was even asking about the liquid; but he figured she meant the sweet smelling portion which he was more than happy to share in his own way. "Anyways, you asked if I could make more, I can in fact." "So long as I have Aura, I can make as much of it." He spoke out before standing up, slowly approaching Rika before leaning in more into her, his dark, emerald eyes locking onto her deep blue gems as the air around him shifted to a more; coy and playful one. His lips gliding nearly to her skin as they went to her ear, his voice ringing out like a blissful summer breeze, his warm breath would tickle her ear as he spoke out with a more sensual tone. "I'm sure you're going to enjoy this next part, close your eyes and open your mouth." "I'll give your what you want, my way though."

He said as one of his hands slid up her side gently, brushing against her clothing before reaching her chin, pulling it up so she was looking more up at him while he pulled back from whispering sweet words of bliss into her ears. His entire being was different now, he was going to make a move, whether this move was good or not; he didn't care at this time, considering how he saw her react to his healing portion. Tokaru simply was going by gut feeling, and considering all he heard from her; he wasn't sure or not if anyone had done this to Rika, he was either going to get a knee to the stomach, a fist to the jaw or a more pleasant reaction. One that the black locked male was hoping Rika would show, considering what he was going to do always in his experienced ended in the accepting individual being in a more chipper mood, especially since he was going to give her more of the sweet chemical she asked for.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum