You are not connected. Please login or register

Starke Zündkerze [W.i.P]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Starke Zündkerze [W.i.P] Empty Starke Zündkerze [W.i.P] Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:47 pm

Starke Zündkerze

Starke Zündkerze
Enrollment Form

Starke Zündkerze [W.i.P] Ukyou___amnesia_000_by_voulor-d5jq8i4

Basic info
Name: Starke Zündkerze
Birthday: February 14th
Race: Faunus (Lynx, Green Furry Ears are showing)
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 165 lbs.
Face Claim: Amnesia - Ukyo

Stats
STR: 4
DEF: 1
RES: 3
SPT: 4
Aura 200|100 HP

Personality
Group: Extremist
  1. Well-Mannered Fighters: Despite being one who is exceptionally skilled at combat and dealing with many people with terrible personalities, he at least likes it when people are well-manned in terms of prior or post combat such as common courtesy of introducing one's self and actually fighting cleanly while still utilizing their abilities and semblances to their fullest. Likewise, for Starke to wish or even demand something of that courtesy he must do the same himself which is ironically second nature to him... except if he's dealing with a threat to the academy or students in general.
  2. Diversity: Having a preference to knowing many things to do in school, ranging from studying specific topics based on history or current events to hardcore dedicated training and applying them to his classes and sometimes even combat for new strategies. Forgoing his physical defenses altogether, Starke much prefers to have the capabilities of being a well-versed fighter and have an answer to everything rather than stick to one style and depend on others to back him up when there is the chance that his teammates can fail at their role.
  3. Solitude: Starke albeit being a sporty person and communicating with them during the match a a little afterwards, he is not all that social as one would take his appearance to be. 

Dislikes: (3+)
Fears: (3+)
Overall Personality: (at least 100 words here)

Abilities
Aura type: (See the Aura and Semblance Rules to know the types.)
Aura Color: (up to you)
Semblance: (See Aura and Semblance Rules. Describe your semblance here.)
Item 1: (Weapon/armor/Dust, and describe.)
Item 2: (Weapon/armor/Dust, and describe.)

History and Sample
History:

RP Sample:

2Starke Zündkerze [W.i.P] Empty Re: Starke Zündkerze [W.i.P] Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:31 pm

Eliara Caithe

Eliara Caithe
Hello~ Admin Eli here!

You have a week to finish this app otherwise it will be archived!

3Starke Zündkerze [W.i.P] Empty Re: Starke Zündkerze [W.i.P] Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:30 pm

Eliara Caithe

Eliara Caithe
Archived!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum