You are not connected. Please login or register

RWBY Radio- Syne Station

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RWBY Radio- Syne Station Empty RWBY Radio- Syne Station Fri May 15, 2015 10:31 pm

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Syne Station is basically a place you can go and play your favorite songs from either YouTube or Sound Cloud for the everyone who would currently be in the room. The room includes a chat section and the ability to like/woot a song or dislike/meh a song. Also if you like a sing you can grab it and save it to one of your playlists. The site that I used to make Syne Station is called Plug.dj and it will require you to make an account in order to got into the room and from there in order to Dj you will need to make a playlist. The link to Syne Station is https://plug.dj/syne-station-rwby  Oh also if you make an account then please comment your username that way the chat box won't get confusing. My username on there is Chappy_The_Rabbit (Its a Bleach reference for those that don't get it)

2RWBY Radio- Syne Station Empty Re: RWBY Radio- Syne Station Fri May 15, 2015 11:38 pm

Parker Dunwich

Parker Dunwich
Parker Dunwich: ParkerMoFoDunwich :)

3RWBY Radio- Syne Station Empty Re: RWBY Radio- Syne Station Sat May 16, 2015 12:52 am

Denz Strife

Denz Strife
LloydVanheim, I went simple...

To get things clear:Lloyd=Sevy=Coal=Denz... for all who don't know or might forget...

4RWBY Radio- Syne Station Empty Re: RWBY Radio- Syne Station Sat May 16, 2015 1:04 am

Eliara Caithe

Eliara Caithe
Mine is Equanaxx, it's my DJ name

5RWBY Radio- Syne Station Empty Re: RWBY Radio- Syne Station Sat May 16, 2015 1:37 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Richard/Flash/Errante= Nyoho

6RWBY Radio- Syne Station Empty Re: RWBY Radio- Syne Station Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:13 pm

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Hey guys remember this thing?.. Well it still works if ya'll want to give it a go and stuff... Idk I am bored.

7RWBY Radio- Syne Station Empty Re: RWBY Radio- Syne Station Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:14 pm

Yogen Yōhei

Yogen Yōhei
Kinda sweet, I love hearing new music!

Username: ForsakenM

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum