You are not connected. Please login or register

taking out frustration (hunt/ Closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1taking out frustration (hunt/ Closed) Empty taking out frustration (hunt/ Closed) Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:32 pm

merlynn

merlynn
merlynn was walking  around hunt for grim getting ready to fight she needed the anger venting as she was cock blocked by a school bell. she stood there angry and swung her sword around making lots of noise. "Oi you bloody grimm where are you, i want a fight i am pissed off and your my target." she grumbled  aloud wanting a fight her sword was sharpened and ready to fight its large size most would think it would hinder her  movement and her speed infact she moved faster with it in her hands. it was the weight she was used to having to fight against, so she waited for the girmm to find her. She was still thinking of that albino doe  and she was ready to take her frustration out on a grimm, was her mind clouded with feelings for the doe? "GAH COME ON." she screamed out as she held her horns in rage.

aura 120/ hp180

Last edited by merlynn on Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total

http://theeighthcontinent.forumotion.com/

2taking out frustration (hunt/ Closed) Empty Re: taking out frustration (hunt/ Closed) Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:31 am

Ursa

Ursa
Medium - Level 5 Ursa
HP: 170 l Defense: 1

Giuded by instinct, the Ursa sensed rage nearby. When in this mode, it was as if it could see nothing else, only a trail of red surrounded by darkness as it led to the source of such intense negative emotion. It let out a howl, its large body hurling itself forward quickly. As its paws landed on the ground, the earth beneath them practically trembled, releasing a thundering noise throughout the forest. If it could feel sympathy, it would do so for its eventual target - no doubt the future victim of a great deal of pain. It slowed down, maintaining some distance once it reached the clearing where its new target was. It could see the human more clearly now - it had horns and light-colored hair. These things mattered little to the Grimm, however. It only needed to pay attention to detail so as to not lose track of the girl as she moved.

The monster regained its purpose only a few seconds later, however. With all the strength in its legs, it jumped in the air and hurled itself towards the girl's small body only two meters away. Even if she could avoid such a fast attack, the crater it would create on the ground would send debris flying everywhere. It would likely distract her, if she tried to block or dodge the rocks flying everywhere. The ursa would take advantage of this and swipe its large claws at her, aiming to slice open her flesh. It would also once again charge forward, closing in the even smaller distance between the two to deliver a headbutt straight to her torso. Afterwards, the creature would remain on guard, waiting and observing what the human would try to do next.

Attacks and Health:

merlynn

merlynn
The cannon ball took merlynn off gaurd but quickly taking her sword she sues it as a guard but also to distance her self from the beast when it swiped its claws at her the claws would catch the blade and send her back a few yards distancing her from the Ursa. so the headbutt made it look rather funny as it charged nothing.  "great I find a baby bear." she said as she watched the beast from where she was. still urked at it she dusted her self off from the dust kicked up by the cannonball.  

"time to show you just because I use a big sword does not mean I fight at a distance." with that her limb take a faint glow as she takes off at the ursa.  fist she comes in and does a spinning slash at the ursas left  front arm and choking up and garbing the cross guard spins again to gash the ursa again for another. "Take this Triple spin strike!" the final strike would be a heavy tonfa like strike to the ursa left cheek with the pomel of the sword as she used the cross guard as another handle. to close in the distance to deliver a powerful three strike combo to the ursa.  the first strike was a left counter clockwise spin holding the handled the  2nd strike she choked up and used the cross guard to close some distance with the blade the third strike she closed in to strike the urse in the left cheek with the pommel to send it a few meters from her.  she held the sword by the cross guard as if it was a tonfa in her hands.

60 damage per strike using semblance to boast strength.
sword slash 60
cross guard slash 60
pommel strike 60

dogged two strikes from the ursa.

50-15=35 -180=145 hp /10-120=110 aura.

4taking out frustration (hunt/ Closed) Empty Re: taking out frustration (hunt/ Closed) Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:55 pm

Angelina Luna

Angelina Luna

Angelina Luna

Scoping out her surroundings was just as important as getting to know her roommate, despite how much of a slob she appeared to be. She hadn't returned to the room yet as she was attempting to use her scroll to figure out exactly when her sister was landing so she could time arriving there to greet her loving sister.

"If only she was more punctual. Then I wouldn't have had to deal with such a mess in the first place."

She sighed in frustration but kept her wits about her. She was attempting to focus on learning about her surroundings and that was much easier said than done as she took notes of every inch of the forest. She was outside for hours until she was satisfied, recording it all on her notepad and scroll. She placed it along her belt next to her Rapier and cartridges of dust. She was beginning to head back before she heard a loud explosion, Grimm perhaps? Whatever it was she felt the need to check it out... maybe she could test her skills.

As she approached the site hearing a female grunting in the distance Angelina unsheathed her rapier before going toward the left over debris and destruction. And look who it was...Abigail, once again, this time though being attacked by an Ursa. She was still behind several of the trees at this point and she wasn't feeling any negative emotion so she definitely had the drop on the Ursa. Despite the Ursa striking at her blade the woman was able to block the hit, she was much stronger than she appeared before; and that weapon! Archaic, yes, but to wield it even slightly at that speed showed some real fine control. It looks like there was merit to getting to know her.

Without hesitating Angelina activated her semblance and decided to not use her cloak to empower her spirit or dust, she was going to offer support until otherwise prompted too. Analyzing the situation before jumping into anything ridiculous. She sprung into a tree, landing along the branch before brushing her strands away. Pointing her Rapier downwards toward the Ursa she fired off a barrage of arcing frost bolts, that were coming from different arcing directions. Sixteen coin sized lasers it looked like, that would hone in on the ursa's body. Illuminating the sky with what looked to be streaming stars shaped like snowflakes in an attempt to deal some damage but the main intent was to freeze the beast for Abigail to deliver some serious blows.

(x3 Semblance Attacks :: 10 Damage Each/-30 Aura :: Attempting to Freeze)

Mood: Analytical
Condition: Perfect
Health: 130
Aura: 140

Last edited by Angelina Luna on Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ursa

Ursa
Despite it's bulky appearance, the Ursa wasn't a slouch. When that small, faunus figure came in with her strikes, it jumped back each time that grand sword closed the distance. It was at the final strike with the pummel, did it decide to contest the woman and rose its large, clawed arm. It decided to trade blows and as the doe committed to wanting to smack it in the face, it'd come in with a powerful swipe to the side of her head.

Thoroughly distracted with the current threat ahead of it, coupled with the fact it just received a strong blow from the creature it fought, the grimm had been dazed long enough for it to not notice the other combatant that entered the fray. Thus, after it gained its bearings, got on all fours and began to charge towards the greatsword wielding woman, who was likely in a similar position. Though, before it knew it, several attacks had came from different angles in the air. It turned its head toward each and everyone, the lights blinding, as it stopped its intended assault to shield its eyes. There was a roar that came from it, before the thing was pelted by the semblance attacks.

Projected damage:
Claw Swipe: 50

Took Pommel Strike and Semblance attack for a total of: 90 dmg

90-5(def)= 85 HP

merlynn

merlynn
the final blow of her sword was the only on the struck but with the heavy blow coming down on her head just as the ursa was struck she held her ground taking the blow from the ursa. "Time to go to sleep little bear!" she yelled as she three quick punches the the bears soft diaframe. the bear was close enough for her to not rely on her sword. also some one had the bears attention for her to take this shot who ever it was she would have to thank them as some blood came from her mouth. from the break heavy hit but it was nothing compared to her fathers right hook. all the while her frustration was leaving her with every blow she attempted in to the ursas chest. it was soothing the heat of battle. her body had worked little bit of a scent to it of peppermint from her sweat mixing with clean skin that was washed win a peppermint oil salve.

8 strength limb strength active. triple punch 40 damage each punch.
100 aura left. 50damage -15=35-145=110 hp

Angelina Luna

Angelina Luna

Angelina Luna

The snowy princess watched from above the trees with a smirk as the beast was frozen in place, it was only a matter of time before this battle was going to reach its conclusion. She didn't bother using any more of her power but the black shroud still cloaked her form, but she began walking toward the Ursa in a leisurely pace. As she saw Merlynn going for a flurry of punches, she sighed to herself as such a droll attack wouldn't finish off the beast as it could still defend itself. She would hope she'd be punished swiftly, but not too much as she needed the strength of this woman.

"This beast will see a glimpse of perfection."

Her voice callous before she spun the dust from her satchel to her rapier, with a flourish of her finger tips. She loaded the cartridge in her weapon while spinning as a ballerina would. The gem inside of her blade glowing a faint green as the blade above the handle ran a current of wind surrounding the blade. While she spun, she twirled the rapier until the pommel was in her face and the blade pointed toward her target.

In one flawless motion, igniting the jets from along Noblesse Oblige's handguard she lunged directly at the beast, the torrent of wind from the blade had an eerie black look to it. This was no ordinary strike, she was enhancing her abilities with dust and her aura. All anyone could see was a checkered blur of black and white, followed by a drill of air. As she would thrust directly at the beast but blow past it because of the ignition and the wind, the gust behind her would leave the beast in an inescapable twister of wind akin to several miles per hour.

Using her ignition, she'd twist a second time, lunging with the same amount of force with her ebony aura coating the blade and her form, piercing the beast at ridiculous speeds while the gale winds she would produce behind her tore at the beast hindering its movement while her double dash would rip through the beast even if it could defend against the thrusts itself. Anyone who was around would probably be blown back by the bursts of wind and ice that would be created from her strikes but outside of being blown by the hurricane they'd take no damage before she ended up where she began after her second thrust. This was her perfect form.

(OOC: Buff Activation :: -10 Aura :: Spirit Stat +2 :: 8 SPT
Wind Dust Activation :: 9/10 Uses Left
x2 Tornado Thrust ::  50 Damage Each
Wind After Current :: 50 Damage ::
Attempting to Hex [If its Alive])

Mood: Analytical
Condition: Semi-Perfect
Aura: 130

Ursa

Ursa
The Ursa was frozen on the spot. It writhed and roared at the top of its lungs, in an attempt to free itself from the icy prison. However, it had bigger and badder problems to deal with. A small woman (compared to it) came in with her fists blazing and went to work. The Ursa swiped wildly at the girl and aimed to deal any final damage to her. Left and right, it aimed for her arms, face, and whatever else it could get its dastardly sharp claws on. Regardless of what it did to the faunus, there was another who came in to aid the coup de grace.

Ultimately, it was done in. Torn apart in a flurry of beauty, perfection, and carnage. A carnage of beautifully perfect proportions. Chunks of flesh flew every which way, along with the sanguine liquids which kept the beast alive. It was nothing but a bloody, frozen treat, by the time the combined efforts of the Doe Duo, had done it in. As it died, they'd hear a faint ringtone from someone's scroll...

Final damage projection:
Claw Swipe x3: 50 damage per hit

Ursa is dead. Victors are Merlynn and Angelina. GGWP, folks!

merlynn

merlynn
when the ursa had went in to a furry of of swings it was easy for merlynn to back off with a mere single jump with her legs boosted for speed with her semblance causing her to jump above the ursas reach. then the ursa was struck down with some strike from behind finishing it. merlyn would land with a thud as her legs and free hand touch the ground as she looked like a wild animal. blood traced down her lip. as she stood sliding her hand to the handle as a means to hold it. "who goes there." she said ready to continue the fight, tell she noticed the particular look. it was once again the white doe had she followed her? nah was her kind of thinking must have heard the fight. "its you." Merlynn mixed feeling caused her to look away from the doe. As for Angelina this would be the first she would have seen of Abigail's weapon other then from her schismatics and blue prints. there was a good reason she never had it in the room the sword measured a full 8 feet in length as if the deer was compensating for something. "ummm thanks for the help." Merlynn mutter's softly almost like a fawning girl over a boyfriend would sound, of course this fawning doe rested a huge 8 foot sword on her shoulder. She looked at the ursa and at the ice that had come from Angelina her back turned to the white doe.

speed boost 90 aura left 110 hp.

10taking out frustration (hunt/ Closed) Empty Re: taking out frustration (hunt/ Closed) Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:00 am

Angelina Luna

Angelina Luna

Angelina Luna

Standing there with a coated black aura around her form she turned to stare back at the woman who after everything she had done just simply rested her blade along her shoulder and... ignored Angelina... again. She even turned her back after her half-assed apology from before and... Angelina couldn't take it. Her sister may have said it was a waste of time, but Angelina would not be disrespected twice in a row. She immediately shot out her semblance toward the woman, with her arcing lasers making it not only difficult to block with her blade if she could but just as difficult to dodge, considering her back was turned though, this was all moot.

Right after her semblance blast, she would use her ignition to lunge directly at the female thrusting directly past her with her wind drill attempting to pierce straight through her side with the force of her empowered attack. Her movements were fluid and right after another with no real chance to react to them separately. Even if the bolts themselves did not freeze, they still honed into the doe's form at close range along with Angelina's thrust. Abigail would in serious trouble. Angelina's sanguine orbs flashed crimson as she turned back to stare at the doe.

"You violate me after I offer you a peace offering, you then can't even admit to your own accountability and your half-assed apology after you swaped your spit with my own!" she began yelling at her, while staring at her cloaked in the veil of black aura with her weapon's orb glowing an illuminated emerald, it was clear Angelina had the face of a psychotic. Her ivory strands falling perfect into place as she with a bone chilling tone parted her lips again, "I tell you, you have potential... and you..you.. do that to me. What do you have to say for yourself?" bittersweet as her tone was still light velvet like silk running along gracious winds, but it's frigidness could be heard underneath it all. The voice of a killer.

(OOC: Semblance Attack :: 20 Damage/-20 Aura :: Attempting to Freeze
Buff Activation :: -10 Aura :: Spirit Stat +2 :: 8 SPT
Tornado Thrust ::  50 Damage)

Mood: Rage
Aura: 100

11taking out frustration (hunt/ Closed) Empty Re: taking out frustration (hunt/ Closed) Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:23 am

merlynn

merlynn
merlynn was not fully absent minded when suddenly she was struck by a chilling blow to her back, turning to see the same wind storm coming at her that finished the ursa off, using her semblance to dodge far to the left and closed in on the albino. merlynn herd her tone she had every right to be pissed. merlynn slid her hand down salvo swords blade length to slap the does blade up and try to bring the pommel in for a strike but she stopped close to the doe blood on her chin was still very wet. she was still ready to fight but would she harm the doe? No she only attempted to slap the blade to take her stance off a little so she couldn't react to her incoming attack as fast but merlynn had stopped short of the doe.

"I.." Her words came from her soft lips as she choked up so close to the white doe. "I'm truly sorry, I just.. lost my self near you. It just felt.. right I'm so used to being alone I often forget that I have those kind of feelings bottled up. It had been so long since any one has gotten that close to me." She looked away once again she was leaving her self unguarded Abigail had the speed an raw power to keep this fight going but was there any reason for her to block. "If you want your payback.. you can have another strike at me.. I wont dodge it this time." letting her sword drop before angelina. "My words may never heal what I did to you but I'm still sorry." she raised her hands as if to surrender herself to Angelina. abigails body wash the faint smell of mint lingered around her after all she had worked up a mild sweat.

90 hp 80 aura speed boost to dodge the tornado thrust.

12taking out frustration (hunt/ Closed) Empty Re: taking out frustration (hunt/ Closed) Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:26 pm

Angelina Luna

Angelina Luna

Angelina Luna

Angelina was clearly outraged but even so Abigail's words did not fall on deaf ears and even this callous Luna sister could see that Merlynn was not a creature of deceit. Keeping her blade unsheathed and her aura active she began walking toward the woman at a brisk pace, bringing the rapier up to abigail's throat. Angelina didn't move for a bit processing her words, as the rage filled sanguine orbs glinted all over merlynn's sweaty form before Angelina allowed her blade to glide past Abigail's neck and to her cheek. Angelina's eyes closed but only for a moment, opening them once again to keep her gaze on the woman's face the rage lifting for now. "You want to be... close to me? That's your excuse for assaulting me!?" her voice began to pick up as she attempted to press the rapier against her cheek which would have broke skin and caused a bit of blood to seep down her chin.

Her tone of voice though began to lower as she let out a massive sigh. As she would attempt to trail her rapier across abigail's cheek. "You want to truly apologize to me? You want to repent?" stating such after the young woman offered herself up to be struck, Angelina didn't find a point to that as it would solve nothing.

"No more of this, top dog nonsense, or this idiotic temper or lack of control you have..."
she stated in a hushed tone before flicking her rapier from the woman's cheek and sheathing it upon her waist. "From this point on, you're mine, you owe me, no more nonsense...and...once you're worthy..." she stated before her glare turned into an intense gaze toward Merlynn, "Then you'll get to be close to me." her tone just as callous and cold, but something was... different about Angelina's posture. as she turned away from Merlynn only the slightest of grins appeared on her face before her aura receded, Angelina returning to her pale self without the shroud of onyx clinging to her form.

Mood: Irked

13taking out frustration (hunt/ Closed) Empty Re: taking out frustration (hunt/ Closed) Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:39 pm

merlynn

merlynn
Merlynn picked up her sword and slung it so it rested on her shoulder and felt the freash cut on her cheek with her free hand. "You're cute but you not cute enough to make me a lap pet, Sugarcube. but if you sleep in my bunk for the next week with me I'll try and play nice and not get as angry. Also want some stew when we get back?" Her tone was some what of a childish tone. she start following the white doe and closely closed the gap to reach out her hand to just touch Angelina's tail with her finger tips, her attempts would feel more like ghosting fingernails running through her fur. "Angelina... Can you call me Merlynn when we are alone? It's my first name. Its been a while since I've heard it said." she said in a almost shy tone like she was ashamed of her name sounding like a boys. her eyes where fixed on her tail like she envied it. "that tail is so adorable~. It fits you so nicely."

14taking out frustration (hunt/ Closed) Empty Re: taking out frustration (hunt/ Closed) Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:31 pm

Angelina Luna

Angelina Luna

Angelina Luna

Angelina's patience was wearing thin, as it seemed that this woman still wasn't getting it. However, she hadn't used the last ounce of her patience just yet. She stopped on her heel and turned to the woman. "You still think this has to do with some sort of idiotic superiority?! You are not my lap dog. You are not 'top dog' We are simply... peers." she said straining her voice to say such a thing. Angelina did not regard many as her equal but her strength was top notch and there was no denying that, however the one behind all of that brawn needed grooming before actually becoming a real threat. "There will be no negotiations to be had here. I will not sleep in your bunk. You will learn to be courteous, you will learn to control your temper and you will learn to not be such a brute." her tone was direct and formal before she turned once again to continue walking before hearing that idiotic nick name of hers she just sucked her teeth, it was clear that, that wasn't going to stop anytime soon. So she just didn't comment.

"I will make us dinner while you clean since it is and was rude of you to leave the room in such shambles before your roommates arrived. I will find a different place for your... produce." she continued on while she folded the back of her arms behind her and above her tail letting out a faint sigh, "I will call you Merlynn when I start to see respect, Abigail." she stated slightly above her own callous tone, it was almost... humane, genuinely and truly. Then after she obtained the comment about her Faunus tail, it could be seen standing up right as sher took a moment to regain her composure with a lightest brush of pink tainting her cheeks, of course this was hidden to Abigail as she stood behind her. "T-Thank you... Merlynn. My body has no flaws. It is good to be appreciated."
her tone returning to its composed state as she sighed lightly and continued walking toward the forest back from which she came.

[Exit Angelina]

Mood: Irked

15taking out frustration (hunt/ Closed) Empty Re: taking out frustration (hunt/ Closed) Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:42 am

merlynn

merlynn
From the sound of her voice she was wanting a form of control merlynn smiled at this as she watched her walk away. Bummed out by rejection to her cooking or sleeping in the same bunk. but no use fighting merlynn could throw punches all day but she needed to back down from doing so just a little. her feeling the cut on her cheek the blood graced her fingers but she also still tasted blood from the grim fight. but the blood on her fingers shes licked and for some reason it just tasted sweet to her as she heard her name roll out of Angelina's mouth from complementing her tail. that is when merlynn knew the little snowflake doe was easy to calm with the right words. seeing the tail perk up shes knew she hit that right spot it was something even her family did when her mothers got flattered by her father. She liked having her body flattered, well merlynn could appreciate that after all she herself liked when her legs where touched but of course she wouldn't tell sugarcube this as this was some thing she have to learn on her own in time. Once Angelina was further away Merlyn mutters. "You're a brat but a cute one." She her self was heading to do some for her sword, imaging in her what would she do if Angelina came to her for help? "Well one can only dream." she chuckled to her self a little. smiling feeling a little happy hearing her name lightened up her mood.

(merlynn exit topic closed)

16taking out frustration (hunt/ Closed) Empty Re: taking out frustration (hunt/ Closed) Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:25 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
850 lien and 1000 exp each rewarded ^^ Grimm go ahead and roll

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum