You are not connected. Please login or register

Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Empty Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:53 pm

Aliane Wu

Aliane Wu
Ali was sitting on a bench reading a book that she had brought out with her, it was a fantasy novel that some people wouldn't expect Ali to be interested in but she like it. She was enjoying the peace and quiet of the courtyard with a few birds chirping here and there. She began to think This is a rather good change from all the crazy events that seem to happen at this school.. After what happened in the woods this is definitely a good change of pace... I wonder how Sonovonori is doing after that ordeal? I hope he is doing alright with the injured he could of sustained. I hope he is taking care of himself I mean he did have me worry quite a bit during that time. Ali went on reading and just enjoying the silence of the practically empty courtyard not really knowing or caring about where anyone else was.

Last edited by Aliane Wu on Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:02 pm

Octavia Kasai

Octavia Kasai
Octavia was dragging her weapon across the ground as she wandered around the courtyard rather bored. It has been awhile she she was able to fight with someone and she didn't see anyone really in the courtyard that she could pick a fight with. That is until she saw a girl who seemed to be reading a book. Octavia walked over to the girl grabbed the book and threw it as far as she could while saying "If you wanted to read you should've gone to the library." Octavia then saw that the girl only had one eye and she began to laugh as she said "And just how on earth did they let you into this academy. This academy is for fighters not yet from what I can tell you seem rather weak. Allow me to show you just how weak you are!" Octavia then brought her weapon above her head and brought it down in an attempt to slash at the girl.

3Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:15 pm

Aliane Wu

Aliane Wu
Ali's book was throw away from her which caused Ali to stand up and glare at the one who had thrown it. Ali quickly reacted when the girl attempted to attack her by moving out of the way of the strike, however the bench that couldn't move ended up being cut in half. Ali stood there glaring at the taller woman with red hair as she said "And just who are you to decide whether or not someone is weak? It seems as though you wish to fight, however I know better than to fight my fellow students." Ali then began to think Okay lets get ahold of the situation... Number one the peace an quiet of the courtyard has been interrupted by a student wanting to pick a fight with me... Number two I am unarmed so I can only use my hands to try and subdue her... That is IF i engage her at all even though I shouldn't I might have to.

4Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:38 pm

Octavia Kasai

Octavia Kasai
Octavia was a little disappointed that she didn't hit her target as she said to her target "If you don't claim to be weak then why did you dodge? Show some strength and defend yourself!" Octavia didn't bother to listen to what the girl had to say the only thought running through Octavia's mind was It has been so long since I fought someone lets hope this girl doesn't disappoint me. Octavia then smirked and brought her blade above her head once more and she activated her semblance and fired a fireball at her target while saying "Let's see you dodge this you little pirate!" While the fireball was going toward the girl Octavia got closer and was on the girl right side ready to grab her if she dodged that way. Octavia thought Her left eye doesn't seem to work which means she will want to go to the right since she can see everything on the right and when she does I will simply grab her and strangle her a bit..Just a bit.. I won't kill her just yet I am just starting to have fun.

Health and Aura:

5Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:50 pm

Aliane Wu

Aliane Wu
Ali just grew more annoyed when the girl that wanted to pick a fight with her as she said "The fact that I am choosing to dodge doesn't mean I can't hold my own in a fight it just means that I don't want to fight right now!" Ali continued to glare at the girl with red hair not sure on what move she should make. Ali then heard her speak again and she replied with "Okay I understand the little part because I am smaller but why call me a pi-..... Oh you did not just go there!!!" Ali was getting more angry but she was able to see and dodge the fireball easily. What Ali didn't expect was the girl with red hair being there and Ali was caught in her trap. The red haired girl was on Ali's right which was where Ali had dodged to since she didn't like dodging to the left and the red haired girl was waiting there to grab Ali's throat.

Health and Aura:

6Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:57 pm

Octavia Kasai

Octavia Kasai
Octavia's plan surprisingly worked and she lifted her prey off the ground by its neck as she laughed saying "Now look what you did? You feel into my trap and now you can't breathe right? Don't worry I won't killing you in fact I am actually enjoying this its pretty fun... Although if I had the choice I would fight someone a lot stronger.... But I guess I can drag this out a bit longer I mean fighting a pirate is pretty amusing... Just don't bore me and I will allow you to live you got that?" Octavia was still holding her prey as she began to think Hmmm now what to do with her? I could just slice her up... But how fun would that be? Or maybe I can beat her to a pulp?... Oh! Why not just burn her to a crisp?... Maybe all three? Decisions Decisions.

7Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:19 pm

Aliane Wu

Aliane Wu
Ali was lifted into the air unable to breathe or speak to the one that was holding her. All that Ali could do was think Just what am I going to do now? If she doesn't put me down then I am probably going to pass out and from there its death isn't it? To think that I am going to die like this?! No I have to so something... THINK OF SOMETHING!!!! ANYTHING!!!..... Other students?... Yeah where are the other students? Someone should be seeing what is happening right?! Ali tried to look around but she saw no one and she couldn't hear anyone except for the red haired girl go on a tangent about wanting to fight someone stronger. Ali could see that her vision was starting to blur which meant she was on the verge of passing out from the lack of oxygen.

Health and Aura:

8Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:32 pm

Octavia Kasai

Octavia Kasai
Octavia dropped the girl when she saw that the girl was about to pass out as she said "Oops we wouldn't want you passing out now would we?... Now then let's have some more fun!" Octavia was still a little indecisive on what she wanted to do so she went with whatever came to mind first. Octavia raised her blade above her head and brought it down in an attempt to cut the girl again while she was saying "Let's hope you don't die on me little pirate I am having a lot of fun with you. So don't you dare even think about dying on me you got that?... Dodge or attack me it doesn't matter just as long as I win this fight I really don't care what a weakling like you are going to do." Octavia couldn't help but think As long as I keep her from running away I can attack this girl all I want... Oh now there is an idea I could take out her other eye then she wouldn't be able to see meaning she wouldn't be able to go anywhere.

9Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:39 pm

Aliane Wu

Aliane Wu
Ali hit the ground and began gasping for air trying to catch her breath so she would be able to speak. Ali was relieved that she didn't pass out as she thought So this girl is serious about not killing me... That's good I guess... But still she is crazy if she is having fun from nearly killing someone right?! Ali looked over at the red haired girl while still trying to regain her breath and saw the girl raise her weapon above he heard. Ali knew that she wouldn't be able to get up and get out of the way in time so she waited an prepared for the strike to make contact thinking I guess this is just something I will have to endure.. She may not be trying to kill me right now but something tells me it is going to feel like she is killing me.... Maybe she is just killing me slowly?

10Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:42 pm

Yasumita

Yasumita
Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zps45bdb5ef-1_zps9abab57b-1_zps71d6e466Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zpsf28dbafaCat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zpsf28dbafaCat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zps45bdb5ef-1_zps9abab57b-1_zps71d6e466

Sonovonori Raimari (Raime) Dianous

Sword of Sonovonori

The mask of sin

Aura: 130/130
Health: 170/170

S onovonori had been passing by the courtyard as he saw little Aliane. He quickly hid from her and maneuvered around to avoid eye sight because of the whole fear of women. He almost got away as Octavia the ginger giant approached and started her conflict. 'Of course she'd fight an unarmed person. Of course.' He thought and noticed as she started going blind with rage and stupidity. She was calling out for someone stronger, and her call was answered by someone she fought with before. As she brought her blade down for a kill shot he grabbed the blade with one hand and stopped the attack in full. He pulled the blade out from her hand, and brought his face right infront of hers, his face in a death like look. What the hell... do you think you're doing? Do I really need to hit you again? I know you didn't forget the last time. He spoke in a calm yet evil voice. He opened his mouth to show his sharp teeth, and tilted his head. He forced a yawn and felt the red blood like substance started coming from his eyes, twitching them as an evil smile appeared on his lips. Now.... How much do you like your skin attached to your body? Your eyes in your head? Your tongue in your throat? Your spinal column still in tact? These are important questions Octavia, because I enjoy causing such discomfort. Heh... Heheh..... Heheheheheh... Hey... Octavia.... Can I eat your heart?

11Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:21 pm

Octavia Kasai

Octavia Kasai
Octavia's blade was stopped before it hit its intended target which made her slightly annoyed. When Octavia saw who had blocked her she began to feel a bit of fear. The one that had stopped her blade was someone that she had met before a tall man with pink hair that went by the name of Sonovonori and the alias of Raime. Octavia remembered the last time that they fought and she knew what this man could do which did frighten her to an extent. Octavia was able to push her fear of this man and the fear of being defeated to the back of her mind as she glared at the man and said "And why do you feel like you have to protect this chick? I thought you didn't like girls so in a way I am helping you right? Why do you feel like you have to put yourself in other people's business Raime? Just stay out of the way and let me finish what I started with this little pirate... I mean the phrase is ladies first right? This doesn't concern you so just go." Of course Octavia was only saying this to by some time while she was attempting to come up with a strategy which isn't really her style so she would have to try to stall fighting the man for as long as she can. 

12Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:36 pm

Aliane Wu

Aliane Wu
Ali had her eye closed preparing for the attack but something was off there was no feel of pain. Ali instead heard a familiar voice and opened her eye to see that a tall man that had pink hair had stopped the blade. The man was a person that she had met and she had fought along side him. Ali began to think  Sonovonori?!... But where did he come from?... And why did he choose to save me?... I mean I am glad to see he is doing alright since the incident in the forest but why put yourself in danger to try to save someone else Sono? I can handle myself just fine you should know that from seeing how I fought in the forest.... Are you just stupid Sono? Ali stood up as she heard the red haired girl speaking and she said "None of us will be fighting each other! Fighting amongst ourselves where there are grimm out there that we could be fighting! We are on the same side its us against the grimm so all of this pointless fighting will not be happening!" 

13Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:13 pm

Yasumita

Yasumita
Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zps45bdb5ef-1_zps9abab57b-1_zps71d6e466Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zpsf28dbafaCat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zpsf28dbafaCat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zps45bdb5ef-1_zps9abab57b-1_zps71d6e466

Sword of Sonovonori

The mask of sin

S onovonori's look got darker by the second, he looked completely done with Octavia's bullcrap. He set up his fingers to perform the strike that shut this woman down dead in her tracks as he opening his mouth, raising his rather unamused eyes to hers. His eyes continuing to drip the blood like fluid from his eye sockets. Just shut up Octavia. You are so full of crap what you say is almost toxic. Don't act like you know me, you don't have a freaking clue about me. You have no clue what I've told you was truth or lie, but seriously I want to hit you so hard instead of getting paralyzed you go into a god dang coma. Why in gods name do you feel the stupidity to fight someone who is recovering, with no weapons, and so forth? And from the way you act Ali's the only lady here. But really what is wrong with you. Do I really need to fight you again? He cocked back and swung but stopped 5 inches from her chest, stopping himself. I will put you in a coma... Now answer my question. About your heart. I want to eat it. If you don't answer I'll take it upon myself to make one for you, and you may not like that. He spoke and picked Octavia up from under her armpits and barred his teeth, holding her high off the ground, eyes watching her jugular veins.

14Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:53 pm

Octavia Kasai

Octavia Kasai
Octavia's eyes widened as the pink haired man went to strike her but she somewhat relaxed when he stopped. The look that the man was giving her made her fear grow there was just something about it that scared her although she was trying her best to hide it by thinking Showing fear just shows weakness I can't let him see that I am afraid of him... But what is it? Why am I scared? I am loosing my confidence I just got to focus on defeating both of them. Octavia then smirked when she heard the man say one thing and she said to him not bothering listening to the rest of what he was saying "Ohhhhhhhh so you call her Ali is that it? You are just doing this to protect your little Ali? Well then that is perfect!" Octavia then looked over at the girl that she had intended to fight and said "None of us will be fighting? Honestly I don't think you get to decide that!" Octavia was then lifted into the air which brought her back into how bad her situation looked and Octavia still trying to hide her fear said "If you say we are in the presence of a lady then wouldn't you not want said lady to see such violent acts?"

15Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:01 pm

Aliane Wu

Aliane Wu
Ali seemed to be completely ignored by the pink haired man as he proceeded to lift the red haired girl. Ali then yelled "SONO YOU PUT HER DOWN RIGHT NOW!! AS I SAID BEFORE NO ONE WILL BE FIGHTING!!!" Ali then took a deep breath to calm down since she didn't like students fighting amongst each other before she went on "I will not allow us to fight amongst each other! We are not at this academy to pick fights with out fellow students we are here to train to fight the grimm! Yet you... you you you... Delinquents! Think you can go around picking fights with anyone you please!" At this point Ali was beyond annoyed at both of them, although she knew that neither of them were going to listen to her.

16Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:11 am

Yasumita

Yasumita

Sword of Sonovonori

The mask of sin

S onovonori grew a crooked smile on his face as his dark side started consuming him. He wanted to eat this woman, flesh, bones, and organs, and the thoughts could be seen on his face until Aliane yelled at him to put her down. He sighed and complied, dropping Octavia on her feet and went to turn around, but spun around and chi strikes her right leg, paralyzing it all the way up to her hips and pulled Aliane up. Are you my wife? I don't see a ring on either of our fingers..... and we aren't on a team..... You really can't tell me what to do, you can ask, but I have a problem with authority figures as you already know that. But yeah yeah I put the idiot down, happy? He spoke calmly and in no way aggressive. But as he heard Octavia's last comment he turned around and cocked back again to hit her a second time, of course she wouldn't feel it at the moment but pain would be on its way after the numbness wore off. Octavia.... Please just shut up already. If you really want me to give you the hands keep it up, you aren't far off. I'm not 'protecting' her. I'm protecting you from what she or I might do. Aliane knows how violent I am, nothing she hasn't seen and I doubt it would faze her in the slightest. Now you, you have yet to see how violent I can get with that human body of yours. And that last comment of yours.... You really don't want me putting my hands on you if you say that to save your own skin? Are you... afraid of me? Is it because up until now you fight people smaller than you because it makes you feel more powerful, then someone like me comes up and shatters your hopes? Because ill do more than just shatter your hopes. He chuckled, taking a seat to watch Octavia.

17Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:26 pm

Octavia Kasai

Octavia Kasai
Octavia was on the ground now unable to feel or use her right leg but that didn't seem to bother her at the moment. Octavia was a bit confused with something the pink haired man said and she chimed in again "Wait... If you two aren't a thing then why did you listen to her?" Octavia was hit in her leg again but she was unable to feel in and she didn't care about it since it seemed that the man figured out that Octavia was afraid. True she was scared of being defeated she knew she couldn't let that fear show and so she tried to use it to her advantage as she said "Me?! Scared of a guy with pink hair?! Really thats what you think?... I am afraid of someone who chooses to paralyze their victims instead of playing fair and letting them fight back? You think I am scared of such a coward? Maybe it is you that doesn't want to be defeated by me did you ever think of that?!" 

Health and Aura:

18Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:36 pm

Aliane Wu

Aliane Wu
Ali was a little surprised that the man actually put her down. As she heard what he had to say she replied with "Yeah I know all that but you really think that I would allow this unnecessary battle to continue?" Ali then placed herself in between the two as she continued to say "As I said before there will be no fighting amongst ourselves.. Now how about we all walk away from this? Its a lot easier to just walk away before anything worse happens." Ali then heard the girl continuing to insult both her and the man and she said to her "I'd watch your tongue if I were you... I mean once Sono gets really into a fight there is no telling weather or not you will survive... Although I said I wouldn't allow a fight to break out from what I have seen if he was taking this seriously then there is no way I would be able to hold him back on my own... I mean you are lucky that I got him to put you down." Ali then turned her back on the girl and began to speak to the man "Although half of the things she says it utter nonsense she did bring up a good point  Sono. Why did you stop her from cutting me in the beginning? Also it seems like you know this person and you have fought her before correct? Why waste your time fighting the same opponent? More importantly why were you fighting her to begin with?"

19Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:03 am

Yasumita

Yasumita

Sword of Sonovonori

The mask of sin

S onovonori got up from his seat to approach Octavia again, flimsily picking her up and plopped her on the bench, then sat next to her like they didnt hate eachother. Eh, I killed the voice of reason in my head and she took up the position so to speak.

And in reality I paralyze you because I prefer to torture my victim instead of wasting energy. I don't have long to live, why waste time fighting you? I've fought enough people arriving here, and then some before. But you won't win, not against me. All I have to do is hit you, and it's not about fighting fair it's about being able to go home alive and intact.

Maybe if you got a level 5 weapon and mastered your semblance, but still all I have to do is land a hit in you and you go numb. In fact I learned if I continued to strike you the same way in repetition all it would take would be a pound of pressure and your affected limb would tear off? I didn't know that until recently.
He shrugged and rested back against the bench.

The comment of his pink hair didnt bother him, it was actually white before he started fighting people. Then one thing led to another and it was stained pink. Octavia.... My hair is originally white. Then after some stuff it stained to your kind of red, then faded to pink. Anything white is easily stainable, I'm just waiting for it to fade back to its natural color.

And Octavia could walk away from this.... If her leg worked properly.... Heh... Whoops.
He laughed to himself, but she asked why he intervened and he immediately stopped laughing, averting his eyes. Oh, no reason really... Besides the fact you came here to learn, I came here to escape, and she came here to.... What did you come here to? I could have given you a place to fight people without worry, I know too many all around Syne.

But yeah I stopped her because you actually want to do something with your life. I'm dead soon, Octavia just wants to fight everything smaller than she is apparently. But yeah I know her, we got into it here last weekish. She was being problematic with a little bot girl while I was fight fighting another student, and after I sent him unconscious I struck her in the chest and she dropped like a hot rock. Then I had to fight with the bot, then close up Octavia's wound because she got cut as I was taking hits from the bot girl, so yeah.

Lotta stuff happened last week didn't it Octavia? How's your stomach wound healing up? And I'm gonna borrow your head real quick. I forgot my lighter.
He answered then pulled out a cig, pressing the end to Octavia's head while puffing the cig until the end lit, then smoked beside Octavia while Ali watched.

20Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:15 am

Octavia Kasai

Octavia Kasai
Octavia had no other choice than to listen to what everyone was talking about even though she wasn't really interested in any of it, but it wasn't like she could go anywhere. Although eventually she did speak out as she said to the girl she had originally wanted to fight "Ya know something girly.. Ya kinda talk too much. You speak so highly of a guy because you have seen him fight once and he wasn't even going all out?! If you really got to praise someone for their fighting ability then shouldn't you witness all that they can do before saying they are as good as you think?" Then she went on speaking to the one that had forced her to say where she was "Now as for you I kinda had a feeling you were sadistic like that but still you are also confusing. I mean I don't get it you don't like me and we seem to fight a lot... However If you really wanted to torture me then why did you close up that wound the shorty gave me? Wouldn't it be more torture to let me bleed out like that and even if I didn't die there would always be the chance for an infection wouldn't that be worse torture? If you really torture your victims then why would did you save me?" As the man got closer to her Octavia said "...What the hell are you doing?!"

Last edited by Octavia Kasai on Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total

21Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:25 am

Aliane Wu

Aliane Wu
Ali still standing facing the two on the bench was keeping a close eye one both of them until something she heard made all her attention go toward the man with pink hair as she said "True I may have come here to learn but it is more than that. A warrior has to be able to defend people from the darkness in this case its the grimm who is our enemy not ourselves which is why I don't allow fighting amongst our own warriors.... Wait... You said little robot girl? So she has been causing other problems for you as well?" Ali held one hand over her left eye that was covered by bandages as she went on remembering her experience with the robot girl "As if having my eye taking out once before wasn't good enough she had to go and do it again.. Not like it was working since the first attack but that it still hurt.. That girl is more trouble than she is worth and the fact that she is an android I am assuming she is worth a lot. She was lucky that I didn't get the headmistress involved I mean for her it was a malfunction and a accident but for others it was pretty bad I am pretty sure everyone was injured from her little meltdown." Ali was again getting slightly angry from her memories of that android girl and the events that occurred on that day. Ali was lost in her thoughts until she was pulled out of them by the hearing the red haired girl, Ali looked over and saw the two on the bench rather close and couldn't help but feel a little jealous thinking Oh god what is he doing?!.. Doesn't her not like her.. I mean come on its not like anyone would like her! Her personality is horrible I mean the only thing she has going for her is her boobs!

22Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:24 am

Yasumita

Yasumita

Sword of Sonovonori

The mask of sin

S onovonori looked at Octavia, lowering his head for a moment in thought. Octavia wasn't there in the woods with them, and it was better that she wasn't. He somewhat enjoyed the rivalry between them even if she didnt see it that way. With Octavia around it gave him something to do. Without thinking he spoke before regaining an actual thought process. Thank you Octavia.... Oh what did I just say?

Never mind that. Octavia, she may be talking about what I talked about in the woods when we got stuck with those Grimm. We won, as you can see, and we had a subject that broke me down. She says im strong... Maybe it's because after everything I've done to myself and to others I'm still here. We talked about my history, and if you can't already tell with my ability to paralyze body parts my life sucked from childhood to now. No human should be able to do that.

I sold my soul to be able to do that, honestly I'm regretting most my existence. Octavia I am incredibly sadistic. I have done so much to people, I can't even feel sorry when i inflict pain on anyone. I laugh when people scream, what kind of monster does that? You think I enjoy the fact pain is funny to me? It's a curse. And yes I hate you but.... I don't hate you at the same time. I don't know how to explain it. You have the potential to be such a good person, that's why I don't hate hate you.

You don't have eyes like mine, you are still good. Do you really want me to torture you? I mean that's odd if you do but I won't question it. The reason I saved you, the reason I don't torture you, is because I'm not trying to be that person again. I don't WANT to torture you. I don't want to hurt people again if I don't have to. You are a dummy, but you don't deserve what I used to do to people.

You don't deserve that in the slightest... And I wanted a cigarette leave me alone you big bully.
He spoke in a depressing manor near the end he picked on her. As he held his head in his hands his cigarette started burning into his temple and from what it looked like he didn't feel it. He moved his hands away and sighed, trying to think. I hate myself more than I hate you if that makes sense.

So I do hate you because you pick on the weak like a bully, but I do not hate you as much as I hate myself and what I've done.
He spaced out for a moment, his mouth wide open as he stared off in the distance at nothing. He zoned out for a minute or too before looking at Aliane. Actually the little bot girl is really nice. You can blame ginger here for potentially messing her up.

I upset her because she thought we were friends but I told her straight out I have no friends. I have 0 friends not including my cousin. I just know alot of people. Me and a guy were fist fighting in the courtyard while Octavia bullied her and yeah, stuff hit the fan pretty quick after that. I'm not mad at her and she messed me up because I wasn't trying to fight but she isn't a bad person.

In fact id say she is one of the nicest people here if she doesn't go ballistic. She bought me cookies when I got her ribbon back, but then I told her to stop acting like we were friends because we weren't and then she messed me up and Octavia up because Octavia had to instigate even though I hit her hard enough to shut all of her nerves down. Never got my cookies though. I'm more disappointed in that than anything.
Sono crossed his legs and closed his eyes going into thought of that little escapade.

23Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:32 am

Octavia Kasai

Octavia Kasai
Octavia thought a bit before she responded Thanks?.. For what?.. Where was he going with that?..What?... Wait wait wait hates me but doesn't at the same time? Is that really possible?.. Or is this guy just crazy... I mean we established that he is crazy but still how crazy can someone be? Then she spoke "I am going to be completely honest here I really don't understand how you can hate someone and yet not hate them at the same time?.. But I do know one thing if you don't want to hurt people why don't you just go off and join some lab and do research on things or something that doesn't involve fighting in general? Did you think of doing something like that? Do you even think before you say things I mean what you said just a moment ago you said you hated me but thanked me for something?.. Is anyone even in there?" Octavia then reached over to tap the side of the man's head in more of a joking matter. Then Octavia noticed that her target was completely open and something in Octavia compelled her to throw a punch at the girl it was like she wasn't even thinking she just did it.

Last edited by Octavia Kasai on Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total

24Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:41 am

Aliane Wu

Aliane Wu
Ali heard something that caused her to think Wait what why is he thanking her?.. Did I miss something? She only seems to cause fights why would he be thanking her?! There is nothing good that woman has done so far right? So what is the reason for thanking her?! Ali then listened more to the conversation that was going on. Ali saw the red haired girl go to reach towards the pink haired man's head, however Ali stopped her by grabbing her hand and glaring at her while saying "Look you probably weren't out there in the forest but I was and I know that Sono did sustain a head injury it would be best if you don't touch him!" Ali was then hit in the face by an unexpected punch. Ali took a few steps back and brought her hands up to her face. She could feel the blood dripping from her nose as she glared at the girl thinking Damn I let my guard down! Although it doesn't seem to bad I am sure I will be fine.. Still hurts a bit but I will be fine.. That woman what is her problem?! 

Health and Aura:

25Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Empty Re: Cat Fight?! [Private Ali/Octavia/Sono] Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:45 pm

Yasumita

Yasumita

Sword of Sonovonori

The mask of sin

S onovonori spaced out again, slopping over to one side as he nearly passed out but regained consciousness before hitting the end of the bench. You will never understand me and what I say or do unless you are around me enough without you being.... Well you. I did think about going into the science field but I didn't quite meet expectations. Apparently my mental illness's prevent me from being around those kinds of people.

Well.... Illness and race. I have all the time in the world to think while I lay in bed with my thoughts haunting me while I'm hearing constant screaming, but again I'm not suited to be anything but this. A hunter. And nope, nobody has been in there since the drugs took ahold of me and I woke up foaming at the mouth from an overdose.

He swayed and watched as Octavia tried touching him but was stopped. After she cracked Ali in the face his eyes flickered and he moved his hand behind Octavia's head while brushing a piece of hair from her face, brushing her hair softly in an affectionate manor. Wow you are beautiful. I never noticed it until now, but you are so beautiful Octavia. Your face looks like its carved by god himself. Please, let me kiss you.

Just once, an irishmans kiss to you...
He spoke and held her face gently in his hands. He brought his face close to hers, and in one swift motion moved his hand to the back of her head and slammed his forehead against her nose with enough force to break it. He moved his head away and for a moment lost consciousness and passed out, his body still and his lungs not pulling in oxygen.

He stayed like that for a few minutes until jumping up as his cigarette almost dropped out of his hand. Yeah I don't kiss people. But put your hands on her again and see what happens. I don't mind her, shockingly enough for someone who dislikes about everyone. So yeah, we don't have a thing in the slightest and I'm sure she tolerates me but put your hands on her and ill shed blood real quick. About the only thing I'm good at. Sono spoke as he moved his hands to his lap, spacing out again.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum