You are not connected. Please login or register

All Aboard to Amity! (TOURNAMENT SIGN UPS!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
Leena wrote:IMPORTANT NOTE: This is an In character topic, But it is a sign up sheet For the tournament. Please only post here if you are planning to PARTICIPATE. For singles we need 19 people (20 total, but I intend to have Liona Play. Ahahahah Like I'm gonna miss an event like this.), and For the team event to happen we need two teams of 4. [This is the hard part but I believe in you. your team doesn't need to be registered here to count.] You may participate in both Singles and Team.

Here is how this topic works: Make an in character post about you getting onto the ship and ready for the tournament and whatnot, and that will be the same as you signing up to participate. PLAN FOR THIS BEING A THREE MONTH EVENT. Make sure you can be active this summer before the event starts, please. After your post make an OOC spoiler that states which bracket(s) you would like to play in (mention the other members of your team if you're doing that), and Whether or not you are willing to judge some of the matches (we need quite a few of these).

EDIT: Student only Event, sorry Professors. Also, One character per person.

Leena stepped off of the airship having just talked to Kid Lowind, the Pilot that would be taking Tournament Representatives from Syne Academy off of Bellmuse and to Amity Colosseum, Where an event much smaller in scale than the Vytal Festival was to take place. She looked out at the eager students waiting to board the vessel, clearing her throat to catch their attention. "Alright, we are ready to start loading you guys up. Please please PLEASE be on your best behavior. You all represent not only our Beloved Syne Academy, but also all of Bellmuse. I expect you all to leave a good impression. These big shot schools Don't know anything about us, so let's go out there and show them what we're made of!" The Headmistress then stepped to the side, opening the entryway to the air ship. From inside the transport, you could hear Kid yell "All aboard!" signaling the start of a new adventure.

http://www.rwbyrpg.com

Maeva

Maeva
Maeva was lying in her bed, the morning sun showing itself as ray of lights illuminating her room as they went through the windows. The girl was still fast asleep on this rather important day. She had read the day before that today morning an airship was going to take the twenty first students to embark to the Amity Stadium where they will fight against other students from other schools from all over Remnant. With an event as big as this, there was no way for her to miss it even if she just officially joined the school as a student. It would be a summer full of learning awaiting and she was so impatient that she went to bed rather early last night.

Although she prepared herself to wake up sooner by going to bed earlier than usual, that didn't mean that she prepared an alarm in order to wake up. So you can pretty much imagine the tantrum Maeva suddenly made when she finally woke up thinking that she had missed the airship. Storming through her room in order to get all the things she would need for the whole event before dressing up in her usual attire and ran outside like she was running the 50 meters sprint and was aiming for the gold. It would have been worse if she was wearing her Beast mask but she didn't, the similar look of the Grimms could lead to a panic if she met anyone on her way to the landing zone.

Talking of it, Maeva finally made her way to the airship that was still there with the pilot seemingly doing preparation for the flight. He saw the girl from the corner of his eye, panting and holding herself against the ship before he approached her. "Hey Missy..." did the man said "...you really are eager to go to that tourney, aren't you?" Maeva looked up at the man with a puzzled look. "What do you mean?" did she ask in between her panting. "Well, the ship is not scheduled to leave for the Amity Stadium before a good two hours." The man couldn't help and chuckled as the girl was totally pissed by her own paranoia of missing the flight. She boarded the airship anyway, frustrated yes, but at least she was there.

Maeva somehow made it even before the headmistress herself, and as she saw the tall white-haired faunus, she stepped out of the airship to listen to her rather short but inspiring speech. The blue-haired mouse was going to do her best, for her new home.

(OCC: I will be joining the solo bracket, bring it on RLR!!!)

(Note:HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE)

Hyght Briggs

Hyght Briggs
A tournament. That was something Hyght had never thought he'd be apart of. At least, not one that had nothing to do with food. The former baker had, like all students at Syne, received a notification about a tournament with another academy. He had heard that the gathering would be filled with venders, combat, and would be used to build relations with the opposing student body and kingdom. This interested Hyght as he had always been a social dragonfly. Albeit a rather round one. What seemed to surprise the young man was his anxiousness for the event. His original feeling for it was thought to be fear but after speaking with Bart and his roommates, Gricelda and Chloe, he realized he was excited.

Hyght had never found himself looking forward to a combat scenario or situation, however, here he was sitting on a small travel bag hours before the shuttle arrived to take the volunteers to the meeting grounds. The morning was dark but the light form the nearby lamp post illuminated Hyght's profile, his dark eyes were slightly wide and his fingers interlocked his tightly clasped hands. To some he might seem terrified, but they would only be half right. Hyght, the rotund newbie to the world of fighting and hunting had volunteered to test his amateur skills against another academy. He was supremely nervous but he could hear Bart's voice in his head, You've trained your ass off these last two months. Just do like you do when practicing. Only...you know, don't get hit so much. Hyght had given Bart a playful swat in response.

An hour or so later Hyght had worked himself out of his strangle hold with his nervousness and found himself taking notice of all those that were arriving early. The airship had even docked and begun doing inspections adn preparing for its next departure. During these inspections the pilot had spotted a young woman with long white hair and a pale complexion sprinting toward their direction. It took Hyght a few moments to realize he knew this girl, she was the same girl he and Charlotte Monochrome had assisted in the town square some time ago. Hyght gave her a wave but she zoomed past him and exchanged labored words with the pilot before climbing aboard.

With a comical expression to himself the young man stood, pulled his bag over his shoulder, feeling the familiar tap of his simple round shield, and climbed aboard. A few minutes there after the headmistress addressed all those present and pleaded that they all behave. He wondered what sort of punishment would befall someone that didn't. Though there was something about that certain unknown that made him not wish to find out.

(OOC: One each Hyght Briggs reports as ordered! Sign him up for Singles and Team Brackets(currently hehas no teams but would be fine being on anyone's team)!)

(Note: HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE! Also, Hyght is probably gonna get smashed and it's gonna be glorious!)

Ser Lothric Ember

Ser Lothric Ember

Ser Lothric Ember

Lothric like a plethora of others had been thinking about the tournament sins it's reveal. Thinking of this as a chance to start out and to measure the strength of those he might one day fight alongside was only a few of the many reasons that had made the decision to enter the tournament an easy one. While he had arrived early as it seemed many others had Lothric was keeping to himself slightly away from the crowds gathered as he polished Sanctus Ignis, he did notice two individuals tho that seemed to stand out or at least did in his eyes. A rather portly gentleman that seemed slightly out of place within the crowds and a blue haired girl, while he looked over the two for a few moments he returned his attention to his weapon before noticing the headmistress arriving and making a small speech to the gathered crowd.

Feeling slightly taken with the enthusiasm that the headmistress was putting into her speech Lothric let out an amused chuckle while still listening. Keeping his gaze towards the speaker all the while making sure his sword was fastened on his back and that he was still holding the few bags with everything he would need. A few moments after the speech was finished Lothric entered the airship but made sure to stay at the back end of the crowd.

Mood: Serious
Condition: Healthy
Health 150
Aura 150

(OOC: I am joining the solo bracket but would also not mind joining the team bracket as well maybe helping to judge some of the matches if it is needed.)

Last edited by Ser Lothric Ember on Tue May 03, 2016 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Azazel Macross

Azazel Macross

Azazel Macross

Azazel looked up at the school's notification board, specifically at the poster for the upcoming Tournament. Reading aloud he said,
"Cross continental combat tournament. All applicants please report to the Airship that will take you from here to Amity Coliseum".
Azazel had always wanted a chance to show off his skills and now here that chance was.
He'd get to show off his skills to millions of people around the entire continent. With that though in mind he headed towards the landing pads.

As Azazel arrived he took a seat on one of the benches around the landing zone.
Looking around he couldn't help but notice some of the familiar faces amongst the few people who had already arrived. Thinking to himself, he analysed his fellow contestants.
'Hmm, so who do I recognise? Oh. Maeva is here? Thats good, she needs a chance to show everyone that she's not some shy little girl, besides, she's actually quite strong.
And is that Hyght? Interesting, didn't think I'd see him here...'.
The only other person Azazel could recognise was Headmistress Lilac.
He didn't recognise the other boy but he looked strong and in a tournament like this, that's all that really counts.

Thinking he should probably get a move on he headed onto the ship and took a seat near Hyght and Maeva.

[OOC: I'll be taking part in the single bracket and am willing to take part in team fights if anyone wants me on there team.
I would also be honoured to take part in the judging of certain matches.]

[Note: HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE]

Mood: Aloof
Condition: Healthy
Health = 130
Aura = 170

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
Azure boarded the airship with his Skates in a bag (Man this sounds like fun a fight between schools!) he told himself blushing with excitement of this big event “I hope I make it past the first round at less cause that would be really embarrassing if I didn’t.” told the piolet of the ship as they started to left off the ground. He held the bag with his skates in them tightly as he has only used the airship for short rides and nothing more. He thought about who he might see and what their weapons would look like some being realistic and others being a little more out there (Oh I wonder if Chace will be there? Oh man I really hope he is I want him to see my growth!) he thought as he started to fall asleep on the airship standing up. Right as the shipped turned Azure fell oddly enough he didn’t wake he stayed fast a sleep.

Jet Jeyson

Jet Jeyson
Clothes… check. Weapon… check. Coat… check. Glasses… check. Donuts… check times twelve. Great I have everything! This is going to be awesome!” Getting up and pulling his bag on his shoulder, he started walking toward the door. He had learned of the existence of this tournament and had been super hyped about it. Really he hadn’t been able to think about much else this past… well however long it has been since he learned of it.

Getting at the airfield, he listened to the headmistress’ words about how everyone has to be on their best behavior and all of the usual stuff for these kinds of situations. Jet on his part wasn’t really listening much, almost bouncing on his feet in excitement and waiting impatiently for takeoff. Hell, he’d probably be bouncing all around the airship too… Ok he had to calm himself or he was going to go crazy as well as drive people crazy. Inhaling deeply, he got on and picked up a seat, pulling out a book for the trip. He recognised Hyght as well as the blue haired girl he met in the forest not long ago. What was her name again? Actually he wasn’t sure she told him. If she did he would remember, he was usually very good at remembering names, especially cute girls’ names.

As the ship took off, the black haired guy looked out the window, a donut in hand, seeing Bellmuse shrink with a wide smile that quickly faded to an alarmed expression. “Shit! I forgot my toothbrush!

(OOC : Entering solo, could consider team too. I can judge but would rather not, so place me in the "last resort" list of judges? XD)

Last edited by Jet Jeyson on Sat May 14, 2016 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Woken up by a familiar yet still somewhat new voice, Lloyd sat on the edge of his bed, rubbing his eyes with his right hand as he was really tired. "Another rough night?" He looked over to a chair that was rather close to his bed, his coat hanging from the back with the left sleeve torn off. No one was in the room but him, yet he answered the question. "Yeah... still in the process of getting used to all of this." "Totally understandable. Now, remember what I talked to you about yesterday?" "Ummm... the tourney thing? Yeah I remember, vaguely but yeah." "Well, better get yourself ready, it's this morning that they are picking up the students for it. They're leaving later."

Lloyd stood up and stretched in silence for a few moment before looking back at his coat, only to see a big orange eye popping from the right shoulder of the garb staring at him, blinking every now and then, using a fold in the cloth as an eyelid. Anyone would have freaked out at the sight normally, but it wasn't his first time dealing with the sight. In fact Lloyd had been dealing with the sentience of his coat pretty well ever since it started to talk to him, giving him advice and a ear that listens while also tipping him off during fights as to when he's flanked or attacked in the back. Pretty useful really as Lloyd literally had someone, or something, watching his back.

The two of them, Lloyd and Skyla, the name he gave to his coat meaning "mantle" in a northern language, often talked about all and nothing. In a way it was good because it gave Lloyd the conversation partner her always needed since he was always talking to himself, but it seemed like no one else could hear Skyla whenever it talked. Even its eye seemed to go unnoticed. In the end Lloyd didn't really care, as long as he could exchange a conversation that wouldn't be just him answering, it was a good thing.

Slowly preparing himself to join all the other students that were waiting by the airship to get to the tournament, Lloyd packed Gae Bulg in a large case, a new one since with all the reworks he had done in the past month the last one didn't fit the weapon anymore. He also made sure that all his equipment was fully functional before taking Skyla and placing it steadily over his left arm before joining all the others as the Headmistress made her small speech. Lloyd then stepped in the airship and looked at all the students, wondering if he would have to fight some of them. "Oh oh, I got it!" "Got what?" did Lloyd ask in a low whisper to avoid being heard "talking alone". "Our stage name!" "Stage name? I'm not a wrestler, I'm a Huntsman." "I know I know but listen. You know how I you always keep me white? Imagine if I turned black each time we fought, with the white plating we'd look like a humanoid Grimm!" "I think that'd be of bad taste..." "Oh come on, imagine, the Knight of Grimm! Or the Grimm Knight or whatever, doesn't it sound cool?!?" Lloyd merely sighed with a small smile before awaiting the airship to leave. "Doesn't sound too bad..."

(OCC: Registering for solo, I'll show everyone my OP Repel!)

Min Avery Namsaek

Min Avery Namsaek
Avery, specifically Avery Namsaek Min, had woken and sprang out of bed in a wonderful mood... for her anyway. She was getting herself ready to catch a spot in a tournament she'd heard about. She was new, yes. Very, very new. She thought as she ran a brush quickly through her hair, freeing it of any tangles accumulated by her fitful sleep.
As she finished fighting her hair, she heard footsteps hurrying back and forth outside her dorm. Her dorm, however, was silent save for her breathing, as she was the only one who stayed there as of yet.
"Not that I need any team members." She was startled slightly at her own voice breaking the silence. It was like she was trying to convince herself of this fact, not assure herself. Deciding to go the safer route, Namsaek chose to ignore herself and packing hastily.

Once she was completely done packing, she glanced at her armor and decided to take it as well, slipping it on and securing it and making sure her gloves were safely tucked in her pack. Once assured all was in order, Namsaek slung said pack over her shoulder and carried it out her door. She was in such a good mood, however, that she only shoved people away from herself in the semicrowded hall, instead of putting them in the hospital or infirmary.

Once outside the school, she broke into a steady jog so she'd reach the ship sooner. In her opinion, dilly-dallying was the quickest way to disqualify herself, and she was not going to allow that,to happen. Not if she could help it!
She reached said ship in record time and clambered on, noting with mild surprise there were already several people there, despite her attempt to get up early. She shrugged and took a spot where she could easily see every one and settled in as she was lifted into the air.

OOC:

Josh Sanguine

Josh Sanguine
Joshua began packing his things immediately. This was his chance to show everyone what he could do! He grabbed his prized knife and armored jacket. For nearly two months, he had quietly waited, studying everything and everyone around him. After all, observation was one of his best skills. He silently smirked at his good luck. Just as he had decided to finally try out his skills, a tournament had been announced! What better way to hone his techniques than to fight against an opponent of equal skill and intelligence?

He looked out his window at the airship that was slowly filling with students. They all seemed so excited, so ready and willing to face off in the arena. Josh himself could barely contain his excitement. Struggling to maintain his calm and thoughtful expression, he finished packing his bag and made his way to the airship. It was time. Time to show everyone what he was made of.

(OOC: Signing up for Singles Bracket, would be willing to join Team if anyone wants.)

Layla

Layla
The little bat had spent most of the morning float around her dorm room while playing on her guitar. This was a clear sign of the girl nervousness as to what was to come. She had signed herself up as one of the academy representatives that would pit up against others from the bigger Hunters Schools from around the world. She knew that the Headmaster encouraged everyone to enter despite their skill level, but she still wasn't so sure of herself. With her sudden changed of weapons she was worried this might be too soon for a competition. Then again it would also be a great learning experience to fight against others from around the world. Happy with the conclusion of her thoughts the girl agreed, in the end, it would be for the best.

Gearing up Layla went ahead and dressed for combat as it seems like a good idea to get it out of the way now then later. With a quick check around the room to ensure she wasn't forgetting anything the girl placed her sword on her hip and grabbed the scroll. Within seconds, she was out the door and floating down the hallway. It didn't take long for Layla to reach the airship as she could see other was now loading it. Sadly she must have missed the Headmaster little speech, but glad to see the ship hadn't left. She didn't know what would happen if she missed it. Making her way onto the ship Layla didn't take a sit, as she rarely ever did, and continued to float about as she waited for the ship to take off.

Spoiler:

Gawain Egret

Gawain Egret
MUSE

With a singular case by the fully clothed boy, dressed in his signature combat gear consisting of numerous belts surrounding the cloth appearance while a shining white plate of armor sat atop his chest, the mute boy felt ready for the journey ahead. He carried his entire first year of experience throughout his body while he carried his hopes and dreams through his soul. Every single bit of him knew that that tournament would be a stepping stone in his life, and he knew that every face he'd meet, every opposition he'd battle, every fight he'd win or lose would never be forgotten.

Stepping towards the airship, only to glance back at the oncoming crowd of students, the boy smiled at the two distant figures watching them all leave. There was the librarian beside his fluffy companion, waving good-bye to him. The boy wanted her to take care of his dog while he was gone for the trip, as she was the closest person to him; he would've asked his friends, but he barely saw any of them. Their lives were most likely more important than his, so he resorted to Mrs. Airan for assistance, with a deal of course, and then, there they were.

With a smile across his face, the mute boy waved good-bye to the two of them, wishing them the best of luck while he was gone. The dog provided good-bye barks and a melancholic howl to his faithful owner. The boy knew he would miss the company of his pet, but there were things in the world that he knew he'd have to do on his own. A path such as his was lonely, but he was willing to bear through for the results.

With a joyous nod and smile, the boy waved good-bye once more before entering completely into the airship. He'd miss his life at Syne, but he chose to be there, at that moment as Gawain Egret, student of Syne Academy.

OOC:

Sky Richardson

Sky Richardson
Sky was all abuzz as his scroll woke him up with a soft progression of tones, and the alert that today was the day of the Amity Festival. He leaped out of bed and practically flew across the room to his fridge. Tournament or no, he wasn't about to change his eating habits, he thought as he rummaged in his fridge, coming up with the remnants of last nights spaghetti and a piece of garlic bread, as well as a piece of pizza. He quickly devoured his meal cold while he gingerly stepped around his junk littered floor in dismay on his way to the bathroom. I'm gonna have to do something about this mess... eventually... he mused as he stepped into his shower, and turned the jet to full cold, it shocked him awake. His eyes flew the rest of the way open as he gasped and his gooseflesh prickled in response. He stood there under the jet for a moment, heaving in shuddering breathes before he turned the water to merely cold and set about washing himself off.

A few minutes later he steps out of the shower, and pulls on a fresh, white t and last nights jeans, as well as fresh underwear and socks, and he pulled on his usual sweater and put on his armor. lastly, he strapped on Wind and Rain, his stalwart companions to their cherished places at his hips. He stood for a moment as he traveled forward in time, to think about the tournament and the opponents and friends he would meet there... A bright smile spread across his face and... oh, shit what time is it? ohcrapohcrapohcrap He rushed headlong out of his room and flew down the hallways with terrifying speed as he rushed to make sure he made the airships departure.
~
He slowed his pace as he came into view of the airship, sighing audibly. He wiped his brow with a sleeve, then pulled off his jacket as he continued to the platform. He saw a few faces he recognized, but most he didn't. Sky quietly found a seat, waiting and observing until they could board the airship. Sky would take a window seat and gaze out of it whilst listening to his favourite song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-tTmSY4m4M

Spoiler:

Last edited by Sky Richardson on Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : AND PUT ON HIS ARMOR)

Crimson Waters

Crimson Waters
Crimson had woken up this morning in a good mood and he got dressed and then he got a message come through on his scroll. He clicked the message on and it spoke about the tournament. oh crap! Crimson thought to himself. He had almost forgotten about the whole tournament. He quickly gathered up his things his sword and scroll and a few other things then ran out his room. he was in such a rush he forgot to have breakfast but he needed to sign up fast before they would stop accepting people to join. He walked towards where the students were going towards the airship .

He recognised a few of the others who were there as he saw Jet and Lloyd but he didn't really know anyone else. Crimson suddenly got a funny idea which he would plan to do. He then used his semblance and turned invisible and he stepped onto the air ship ready to go to the tournament and he stood at the corner where the doors were on the left side of the ship and waited there while others piled on. He chose to stay invisible the entire time while everyone piled on as he stood in the corner and he waited for it to take off

Reign

Reign
Grenal yawned. He was bored, and figured that maybe a tournament. A place where he could probably murder someone and get away with it, maybe that’s cull his boredom. He was in his room, and it was an hour and a half before it’d take off. He went to the bathroom, and made his hair look nice, and he was looking proper, but his aura, the bloodlust, was still looming. He could never get rid of it, not even spraying on deodorant. It really was a sad fact, and it made him sad every single time he thought of it.

Sardonically, of course. He didn’t really care if it stayed, as it really was spread out. Although, his blood-lust was lessened since that fateful day. He felt like he could go without killing people, although it would be less boring with murder.

He left after those thoughts, bored. He managed to get to the place on time and alive enough. He’d bored the airship 10 minutes before needed.

(Solo mainly, but if you want to stick a murderous psychopath on a team, go ahead.)

Cole Amaranth

Cole Amaranth
Cole stood nearer to the back of the assembled students, gear and clothes at his feet. Leaning against a nearby banister he lazily strummed at the string of his bow while taking in the.... various assets that the female student body were bringing to bear to the tournament. The Headmistress' little chat about 'best' behaviour' and the like elicited some fairly noticeable rolled eyes from Cole as he stowed his bow and quiver away for later and began meandering his way towards the others in preparation for departure.

"Talk all you want Leena; when I win it'll be because of me, myself and I; not your school, not your training, and definitely not you." With that thought Cole made his way onto the airship, a few sly winks and smiles to whatever lovely lady caught his eye at the time. Storing his luggage away and taking a seat his thoughts wandered to how best to plan for the tournament. A soft chuckle could be heard coming from the bottom of his throat. "The best way to prepare... is not to prepare at all. Always preferred thinking on the spot anyway." Settling in for the long ride over, Cole crossed his arms, closed his eyes and began drifting off into dreamland.

OOC:

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
Tourney Pushed back to June [blank], 2016

http://www.rwbyrpg.com

Angel

Angel
Angel walked around school to see people rushing over to an airship and she seemed intrigued she followed a boy and saw some signup sheets for  a tournament with another school and she waited to make a good impression on people and find a team so she decided to join it maybe it will be fun. Angel puts up her hand it makes clicking noise this meant that she was putting her tonfas in a sort of passive mode she ran from one side of the school to pack her things she packed her clothes and toothbrush along with some toothpaste and her crescent moon necklace her mom gave her when she was six.

“Wait for me!” She yelled out running as fast as she can towards the airship that was packed with students she signed her name on a paper and loaded herself on the ship everyone looked tough and smart so Angel was going to have a hard time she thought about all the people she could meet and have fun with she decided to sign herself up for teams so she could possibly meet some new people but aslo for single to see how far she could get on her own.

(OOC: Signing up for Singles and teams bracket, Do I have to have a team of my own? Or do I get paired up?)

Quill Darwind

Quill Darwind
Quill boarded the airship "Hm i never been to this tournament thing but i know my teacher said that i could find strong people to fight so why not my as well get this done with" He sees Azure "YO AZURE i didn't know you where going to the tournament" He had never been out of the area but he was going to have a fun time. Quill faught many battles but not in one like this. He knew that he might not win but its the thought that counts. He saw many other students as well even someone new to him but he keep his distance and waited for the ship to leave. He was nerves but knew that if he was he was going to throw up on the ship and no one would want to see that. He saw many people still getting on so Quill opens his bag takes out his music player and put his headphones on and listen to some music while he waited.

(OOC: signing up for singles bracket since i still need one more member for a team)

Liona Mimiko

Liona Mimiko
There will be no team Tournament, focus will solely be on Singles. Tournament to start Friday, June 17, 2016.

P.S. Spots have officially been filled up. If more participants are needed, it will be announced in this thread. PM staff if you weren't able to make it in.

Liona Mimiko

Liona Mimiko
We Currently have (1) spot open

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum