You are not connected. Please login or register

Bored... nothing else to do.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bored... nothing else to do. Empty Bored... nothing else to do. Sun May 22, 2016 12:23 am

Min Avery Namsaek

Min Avery Namsaek
I was wondering if six other amazingly wonderful people want to make a couple teams with me! I have two accounts, for those of you who don't know.

This is a first come-first serve type of thing. The first 6 to comment will be accepted no matter what... even if the team name has to be bloody ridiculous to make it work!

Also, I'm not going to claim the leader position just because I'm initiating these teams... I mean, Namsaek would make a good Team Leader, but Cenere? Not so much... anyways, I'll quit blathering and eagerly await the comments! XD

Current Letters:

Cenere Biancardi (C)(B)

Min Avery Namsaek (A)(M) / Yokume Mitso-Vanhiem (Y)(V)

Last edited by Min Avery Namsaek on Sun May 22, 2016 11:05 pm; edited 4 times in total

2Bored... nothing else to do. Empty Re: Bored... nothing else to do. Sun May 22, 2016 7:43 am

Yokume Vanheim

Yokume Vanheim
I'm up for going on a team with Min, that is if you want me. I know you said that its first come first serve and that they would be accepted no matter what, but I like to give a choice on this sort of thing since I'm beginning to lack motivation. That and for the time during the tournament I will be one of the judges, and I'll be trying to move out. I will post when it's my turn on things, but I'm saying this as a "I might not be in the chatbox too much" type of thing.

3Bored... nothing else to do. Empty Re: Bored... nothing else to do. Sun May 22, 2016 10:10 am

Min Avery Namsaek

Min Avery Namsaek
I'd be happy to have you on my team! So long as you're able to post when necessary it's cool with me. By the way... You're character looks and seems like a wonderfully amazing character!

Oh, and do you have a preference to which one you'd like to team up with?

4Bored... nothing else to do. Empty Re: Bored... nothing else to do. Sun May 22, 2016 6:54 pm

Yokume Vanheim

Yokume Vanheim
Oh of course, I'll do my best to keep anyone from waiting. And I sincerely appreciate it, I like the Hellshock drawn girls because they always look unique. Yokume and Café Noir are both Hellshock drawn and I have to say I like the artist.

And I think Min would be fun to be on a team with if the position is open ^_^

And I'd like to reiterate once again that I will not be able to be apart of any team battles for the upcoming tournament. Just in case that's what this was for. Unless this is just a regular group of friends type group then I'm all for it

5Bored... nothing else to do. Empty Re: Bored... nothing else to do. Sun May 22, 2016 7:02 pm

Min Avery Namsaek

Min Avery Namsaek
Nope, this isn't for battles in the RLS tournament... it's just for the teams that dorm together and stuff here in Syne! And yep, the position's open ^·^

6Bored... nothing else to do. Empty Re: Bored... nothing else to do. Sun May 22, 2016 7:49 pm

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
I would like to point out that all initials count for the team names. For example, Both (C) and (B) could represent Cenere in a team.

http://www.rwbyrpg.com

7Bored... nothing else to do. Empty Re: Bored... nothing else to do. Sun May 22, 2016 11:04 pm

Min Avery Namsaek

Min Avery Namsaek
Really!? I wasn't aware of that... thank you ^·^

That will most likely be very helpful!

8Bored... nothing else to do. Empty Re: Bored... nothing else to do. Sun May 22, 2016 11:33 pm

Yokume Vanheim

Yokume Vanheim
Alrighty then I shall join ^_^ be warned Yokume is a cuddler and may end up in your bed o.o

9Bored... nothing else to do. Empty Re: Bored... nothing else to do. Sun May 22, 2016 11:36 pm

Yokume Vanheim

Yokume Vanheim
By the way Min I'm 90% sure your FC is from Date A Live

10Bored... nothing else to do. Empty Re: Bored... nothing else to do. Sun May 22, 2016 11:41 pm

Cenere Biancardi

Cenere Biancardi
Meh. Whatever it's from it looks cool XD

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum