You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm Busy. Please understand.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm Busy. Please understand. Empty I'm Busy. Please understand. Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:15 pm

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
Hello! It's your friendly neighborhood Leena! Lately I've been around even less than usual I think, and I would like to further explain why. As many of you know, I am in music school, which I'm sure sounds easy, because that's what I thought, but no, it's not. At all. Anyway, now i am double majoring in Japanese, which as you can imagine brings more work.

Also, during Concert weeks, as in the weeks in which I have a concert (this week), I DO NO EXIST. Please do not expect much from Me, Liona, and sadly Hunter.

Also, as of one week from the day i am posting this, I no longer have a working computer. Everything i do is from my phone now, which is pretty inconvenient and it takes longer for me to do anything. Just so you all know. And since im on my phone for everything, i noticed that some of you who have Posting templates (myself included) need to fix them so that they work on mobile devices. Many of them are cropping off of the page and i cant read them, and therefore am having troubles with some of my posts. Just a heads up.

Okay so i think that's everything? God knows i'm forgetting something. If i remember I'll post it here. This is not for me to complain about anything, I just want you guys to know what's been going on, so that we can keep some sort of communication.

http://www.rwbyrpg.com

2I'm Busy. Please understand. Empty Re: I'm Busy. Please understand. Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:20 pm

Marcus Goldstein

Marcus Goldstein
Understood, take care and have fun!

3I'm Busy. Please understand. Empty Re: I'm Busy. Please understand. Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:31 pm

Akui

Akui
Take it easy Boss Toad, we know you do what you can.

http://www.discordapp.com/#5424

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum