You are not connected. Please login or register

Long time no see all!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Long time no see all! Empty Long time no see all! Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:09 am

Kaiwen Zhu

Kaiwen Zhu
So I don't really know a way to go about this. However, I have been in the hospital for several months though. I had an abusive relationship in which I got hurt really bad. I won't get into specifics but I have stab wounds I have a C5 disc injury and I have lost some motor function and both my arms and my legs. It was very sudden and there was no way for me to even explain my disappearance or notify anybody. I am in a wheelchair now and I figured I should give you guys an apology for suddenly leaving. Merlynn, leena, jet, avi, and everyone else I am deeply sorry. Hopefully in several weeks I'll be able to stay awake among other things for long periods of time because I would love to talk to you guys again. So from your friend Pearl, The Luna sisters, Kaiwen and everyone in between. I hope you had a great new year

2Long time no see all! Empty Re: Long time no see all! Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:23 pm

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
Peaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarl! I'm so sorry to hear about everything that's happened, and i am glad that the worst seems to be over. I hope you can fully join us again soon! I absolutely missed you. ^^

http://www.rwbyrpg.com

3Long time no see all! Empty Re: Long time no see all! Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:01 am

Sammey White

Sammey White
I'm So happy to see you're ok and yes we well be waiting for the day you come back we'll seen you soon ^-^

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum