You are not connected. Please login or register

Scaring random people (invite only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Scaring random people (invite only) Empty Scaring random people (invite only) Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:29 pm

Dracul

Dracul
Pup got bored one day so he thought of scaring a bunch of people with traps and his semblance, it would be fun for him and maybe it would open up some new doors for him, by getting friends that way. At first it was funny cause his pit traps tricked a lot of people he also thinks that someone of the people he scared peed a little in their pants. He also mainly scared syne students and girls, he finds it funny when they run away from something so dumb. But then when he was setting up one of his traps some older students came up, they look like they wanted to beat up Pup, "What you doing punk, you shouldn't set traps in our path." what seemed to be the leader of the group picked up Pup by his shirt and starts slugging him in the face. Hopefully someone will come to his rescue and get him out of this mess.

2Scaring random people (invite only) Empty Re: Scaring random people (invite only) Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:56 pm

Terra

Terra
Terra was walking along the path through the forest when she saw the most horrible,disgusting,most utterly terrifying thing she ever saw. Besides those dirty comments she got earlier but this was serious. Terra ran over to the little kid and literally slugged the guy in the face and stepped on his neck."Listen to me punk,never ever punch a child in the face,especially if I'm around. If i see you punching no,just putting your hands on a child,consider yourself dead." Terra picked the student up with her semblance and chucked them to the school. She doesn't care where he landed,she just cared that they were away from the little kid. Terra turned towards the little kid and walked towards him a little bit."Hi,there little kid. I am Terra,a student at the academy. Who are you and why are there students punching you in the face? Are they angry at you?"

3Scaring random people (invite only) Empty Re: Scaring random people (invite only) Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:07 pm

Dracul

Dracul
Pup is dropped from the angry students grasp and sees a horned lady punching the person in the face, then threw them to the academy. She seemed to have asked Pup a lot of questions at once, he tried his best to answer them all. "My name is Dracul Bramble but most people call me Pup because of how i act most of the time, my mama is a teacher here, and its nice to meet you miss ram lady. I was just setting up a little surprise for people that walk this way when those jerks came out of no where and started attacking me. I'm guessing their lady friends didn't like me scaring them." Though his cheek already healed it self it still hurt a smig, he then got up and ask,"So how did you do that throwing thing?!" His eyes lit up and had stars in them when he asked that question.

4Scaring random people (invite only) Empty Re: Scaring random people (invite only) Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:57 pm

Terra

Terra
"The guy wasn't that heavy. He was actually pretty light," Terra said while pretending to flex."What does your mom teach here? I might join her class in the future." What does Dracul's Mom teach. Combat Strategies? No,Haze doesn't have children. Probably doesn't like them. Dust? Maybe Repair. Not Weapons though. Her brother teaches that and she knows everything about her brother. "Oh,I almost forgot. My name is Terra,the sister of Ruben. You know,the teacher about crafting weapons. He usually wears a scarf. Has a metal jaw and hands. Does any of this ring a bell to you?" Terra just kept thinking about what his mom can teach. What are some other subjects there is at the school? Grimm studies? The teacher seems to young. Terra can't think of anyone else. It really is hard to figure this out. Interrogation? No the teacher is male. What does his mom teach?

5Scaring random people (invite only) Empty Re: Scaring random people (invite only) Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:17 pm

Dracul

Dracul
Pup looks at her thinking (why is she acting weird?) Then he said to terra," My mama teaches wildness survive and trapping, she is so tough that when she brought me on one of her jobs she ripped one of those bear grimms in half with her bare hands. It was awesome like this." Pup ripped a dead tree out of the ground and ripped it in half, since his semblance lets him hit like a truck, so he can lift some pretty heavy stuff. He also showed terra his clawed gauntlets to her. "My mama also made these for me and taught me how to make/set traps when i was 10, my mama is so cool." He also hear terra say that she was the sister if Ruben," So you're mister Metal Mouths sister? Strange he never talks about a sister before but he always say to mama 'Ashly you have to keep that son of yours under control he keeps setting traps in my class room' or something like that, i don't know mama normally talks to me when he is talking to her."

6Scaring random people (invite only) Empty Re: Scaring random people (invite only) Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:39 pm

Terra

Terra
Terra looked at the claw gauntlets closely. Why did his mom make claw gauntlets for him? She gets she wants her child to be protected but something like that is insane. Also,how did Dracul rip that dead tree out of the ground and split it in half. How strong is this kid? How strong is his family?"You met my brother Ruben already? Usually only certain people meet him since his class is special? I guess since it's about making weapons and not core. Also,why are you setting traps everywhere? It can be dangerous to people,especially with Ruben. Does any of your traps involve magnets? They are dangerous to androids. Also,why do you call everyone by their looks instead of their actual name?" Terra was confusing herself a little bit. Is the kid part dog or dragon? How come she never heard of his mom? What is his semblance?

7Scaring random people (invite only) Empty Re: Scaring random people (invite only) Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:51 pm

Dracul

Dracul
Pup's fake tail wagged like normal and he said,"Magnets, mama hasn't taught me how to do that yet, and my traps right now are just pitfalls, they cause no harm. As on how your brother might not of told you, mama told him to not talk about her and me in a bad way or... Hold on i wrote it down some where." He looks into his small bag he has for his traps and pulls out a little note pad that looks like a picture of a shiba inu puppy on its back. "Oh mama said to him 'If you talk about me or my son in a negative way, i will find out and i will rip you in half with my bare hands Atlas boy.' Don't know what that mean but she made her famous cheese bread that night." He then looked at Terra again and said "You want t know what my semblance is? Well i can tell you but not show you, at less not live. Any way do you have any cheese bread on you im hungry and mama is on a job right now and won't be back until tomorrow."

8Scaring random people (invite only) Empty Re: Scaring random people (invite only) Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:33 pm

Terra

Terra
Cheese bread. This child wants cheese bread in a place like this? Where would she get it. They're in the middle of the forest and she doesn't have any on her. And did his mom call Ruben Atlas boy? You never call Ruben Atlas boy. You never call anybody in the Nuke family Atlas."Dracul, I need to tell your mom this. Never call anyone in our family Atlas whatever. Separate we may be weak,but if word gets out to anyone in the family,not just the ones here,you will probably get crippled or at least hurt. Also,I don't have any cheese bread on me,sorry. Also, what is your semblance? I can make things with my semblance. Can you make traps with yours,or is it about your weapons? I'm curious." Terra made a chair behind her and sat in it. This is starting to confuse her. And make her angry. What is with the nerve with that woman. All Ruben told her was to tell her son not to make traps in his classroom.

9Scaring random people (invite only) Empty Re: Scaring random people (invite only) Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:49 pm

Dracul

Dracul
Pup looked confuse in why she asked that,"Mama only calls him that because when he tries to act all high and mighty like Atlas does, also my mama broke those jerks legs before they think of attacking her little dragon child. Also no, my mama taught me how to make traps, my semblance looks like this." Pup starts to draw a strange animal on a piece of paper then ripped it out of the note book. It looked very scary on how he drew it, it was a large beast with lightning around it and dead people."This is my semblance, at less that's what mama tells me, I see it in my dreams and when i am awake, he is friendly its just when he comes out people go sleep sleep forever. I call him Raijū because that is his name but what i really call him is Wolfy zap zap."

10Scaring random people (invite only) Empty Re: Scaring random people (invite only) Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:32 pm

Terra

Terra
High and mighty? Ruben never acts high and mighty. When has he ever...oh wait. Ruben must have been glitching. He always glitches."Ruben never acts high and mighty on purpose. He has these weird glitches in his system since he never was calibrated." Terra turned towards the paper Dracul put up and jumped back."That is your semblance?! That thing is terrifying,do you turn into that?" That kid turns into some type of lightning wolf combined with gold and giant claws. That is totally unbelievable,how can a kid like this turn into a giant wolf like that. This adorable little pup turns into a primal wolf. That makes no sense at all. Maybe semblances are not suppose to make sense. Maybe they are based on your inside personality,like Terra is creative and can change easily. Maybe Dracul is just hyper like lightning and a wolf because he is a faunus. Or it is just by chance,semblances are confusing.

11Scaring random people (invite only) Empty Re: Scaring random people (invite only) Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:44 pm

Dracul

Dracul
Pup looked at Terra like she was acting like people with no semblance,"Ram lady, if your brother has a glitching problem you should ask my papa. He is good with that kind of stuff, i saw him once have a robot punch it's owner because the person called my mama mean names. I wanted to beat him up my self but papa already did that. And papa went on a mission with mama as well, they know i can take care of myself while they are gone but ya. Also why are you shock i turn to wolfy? Wolfy is my best friend and he tells me some many stories like about the four maidens of the four season, they sound very nice and i would like them, or the story of a golden hair lady that has slay a dragon with a sword. Wolfy is awesome for it and i am never alone."

12Scaring random people (invite only) Empty Re: Scaring random people (invite only) Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:16 pm

Terra

Terra
Terra just looked at Dracul with awe. That thing can talk? That thing knows about the Four Maidens? That thing has a story about a golden haired woman that slayed a dragon. Actually,when has that ever happened? She never heard of that one before. Terra made a cup with her semblance and poured some soda in it from a thermostat she bought on her way here."Do you want some soda,it's watermelon. I don't know what you like,but watermelon is pretty good." Terra made another cup with her semblance and held it up to Dracul. She was getting better with her semblance, At least she doesn't pass out when she uses it too much. It still takes a lot of energy,but it's starting to take less."Also,I doubt your papa can fix Ruben. He might calibrate him,but he will return to factory setting and cause him to become one of those robot soldiers they have out there."

13Scaring random people (invite only) Empty Re: Scaring random people (invite only) Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:30 pm

Dracul

Dracul
Pup's eyes lit up once more as he heard 'watermelon', he quickly grabbed the cup and chucked it, watermelon is his favorite flavor. He then heard he say that his father can't help her brother. "Miss, my papa has better robot parts then atlas, did you know they tried to kidnap me at one point due to my ability, they even tried killing mama and papa with their robots because i was a threat to the world." Pup looked both sad and angry cause of that thought but then went back to happy after he found a candy in his bag. It was a hard candy but it was still candy. Then he looked back at Terra,"Atlas might be nice to those around them but to people like me and mama, people who don't want robots to take are jobs, robots that only see enemies, robots that can turn on allies. I hate alas because they want to ruin are lives by using those robots, at less that what mama and papa say about them, I just hate them because they live in a Grimm free place and they are rich jerks that only cares about themselves."

14Scaring random people (invite only) Empty Re: Scaring random people (invite only) Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:56 pm

Terra

Terra
"I agree with you Dracul. Those Atlas people are real stuck up jerks. They live in a grimm free area and have all of this money. Instead of doing the obvious choice of helping out the people that are constantly getting invaded by grimm,they keep thier money to themselves. I swear,those Atlas people make me so mad, I wish they would go burn in the deep dark pits of..the underworld." Terra had to remember that she was in front of a child,not her brother or an adult,or in front of someone she was angry at. Terra stood up from her chair and drank the last of her watermelon soda. Terra was still a little angry,so she decided to uproot a bunch of trees and made a giant ax using her semblance. She made the ax chop a bunch of trees and made it disappear after a while."I need to leave soon. It was nice meeting you. I hope I don''t get on your bad side."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum