You are not connected. Please login or register

Sailing sailing (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sailing sailing (Private) Empty Sailing sailing (Private) Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:44 am

Kedron

Kedron
Kedron looked at the task set before him, by himself really. He had chosen to take part in a shadow mission in order to gain both in experience as well as get some Lien out of it. Plus, if luck may have it, he'd gain allies, or knowledge of who may be his enemies.

He remembered thinking this was a good idea this morning, right now he was wondering if it was actually going to do him any good. Sure he could learn something, but what more productive things could he be spending his time on? It didn't matter now though, the choice was made, it was time to get on with it.

He walked with his enormously long strides towards across the beach and towards where the lifeguard was supposed to be. His face one of neutrality although he was paying attention to each person there, honing in on the humans and faunus. Just watching for if something happened.

It was reasonable there might be another student to be present during this, that was something he was willing to go along with. Hopefully a human it was not, but if it was he knew he'd just have to put on that same smile he so often did.

Time to get things rolling I suppose.

2Sailing sailing (Private) Empty Re: Sailing sailing (Private) Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:10 am

Ruppy

Ruppy
Ruben walked down the beach,flipping his gun a s he walked. This was definitely not a good idea,since he once broke a guys arm and back with a brick by throwing it at him,but Ruben is a master at things like these. He is used to this and nothing bad would happen. Once he made it to his destination he holstered his gun and walked up to the lifeguard."Ruben Seranus Nuke,reporting for duty. So what do you want e to do? Help out with your,or keep people away from something? I really don't know. And isn't someone else supposed to be here too?" Ruben looked around and found the guy."Oh,there you are. I am Ruben,the professor of making weapons at the academy and your partner for this mission. I hope this mission goes successful,and hope to get acquainted with you. So what do you think we do in this mission?"

3Sailing sailing (Private) Empty Re: Sailing sailing (Private) Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:31 pm

Kedron

Kedron
Jarod Dixxon smiled reached out a hand to shake ecstatically, "Pleasure to meet ya. Call me Mr. Dixxon. And yes, once he get's here, ah there 'e is." He looked up as Kedron walked up and Ruben introduced himself to him.

Kedron nodded towards Ruben, although his head was already tilted due to the fact he stood almost a full foot taller then the android"Excuse me if I kept you waiting long. I'm Kedron Vermillion. Hmm, well I assumed it'd either be more along the lines of chores or the actually going out to save people." Kedron then looked up at Dixxon who clasped his hands together before reaching out shaking Kedron's hand ecstatically like he might have done with Ruben.

"Call me Mr. Dixon, pleasure to meet ya Kedron. Alright then let's get going!" He said gesturing for them to head towards the boat so they could get moving, "Getting aquatinted with the ship actually in the water first, and if something comes up, then yes, we'll be saving people." He waited for them to board it.

4Sailing sailing (Private) Empty Re: Sailing sailing (Private) Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:52 pm

Ruppy

Ruppy
Ruben followed the guy towards the boat,and being eager to start the mission,jumped straight on the boat and helped Kedron up. "What type of chores would we be doing? I hope not boring chores. I like excitement,like saving people from drowning,or getting people out from one of those giant waves that come over. What are they called again? Oh yeah,a tsunami. Or is it something else in beach terms? I might be thinking of something else. Anyway,what are we going to do first? Clean this boat,look over the beach,watch over for these weird poisonous urchins?" Ruben held up one of the urchins he found on the side of the boat."These things are extremely dangerous. They make you nauseous,dizzy,paralyzes you,and eventually cause organ failure and death. The only known cure is some type of fluid inside of them that acts as a antidote. I really hope no one steps on these."

5Sailing sailing (Private) Empty Re: Sailing sailing (Private) Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:17 pm

Kedron

Kedron
Dixxon chuckled before pointing at the urchin, "Hey now, careful with that. You wouldn't want all those things to happen to someone now would you?" He said smiling, "Anyway, nothing so boring, just sort of a general as cleaning the deck-" he turned as someone approached and told him something quickly.

Kedron didn't speak quite as much, merely letting a slight smile sit on his face and a raised eyebrow at Ruben's quick questions and statements. Before glancing at Dixxon as the person approached. "Something interesting Mr. Dixxon?" He asked.

Mr. Dixxon turned back around to respond, "Well I suppose you could say that, time to get moving. Guess ya'll get to see some saving in action afterall eh?" He said, "Grab old of something if you've never been on a boat before. Might fall over once we start moving, and pay attention too though, supposed to learn how this stuff works afterall. A few faunus seem to have gotten his boat broken while still out at sink and started sinking but managed to get out a warning. I personally don't have any faunus blood in me at all, no offense though. Off we go!" With that they would be shoved off and heading out to sea as he looked at a compass and a map making sure everything was on track.

"Oy, don't suppose either of you hate's water huh? Well you better not or you shouldn't have come. Might end up needing to get pretty wet trying to get 'em out." he warned.

Kedron shook his head chuckling, although internally he was wondering just whether or not Mr. Dixxon really didn't mean any offense. It sounded like an insult to him. Perhaps he was like so many and just ignorant of his own discrimination.

6Sailing sailing (Private) Empty Re: Sailing sailing (Private) Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:40 pm

Ruppy

Ruppy
Ruben never had anything against swimming. He actually enjoys it. He can't stay in the water for too long or his joints might rust. "I don't have anything against swimming and getting wet. As long as I don't get too wet. Makes my joint rust. So where is the boat?" Ruben turned around when he heard a radio go off. Ruben tuned in on the frequency and grabbed a hold of something. "We need to get going,the situation sounds really bad." Mr. Dixxon grabbed a hold of the wheel and drove them to the site. "That is one bad disaster. Kedron,you might want to get ready." Ruben looked through his bag. He could've sworn he had some ice dust in here. He looked in one of the storage chests on the boat and found a vial of ice dust. He pulled out a second vial and tossed it over to Kedron. "I hope you have a ranged weapon. If you don't,try to weave the dust into your shoes." Ruben weaved the dust into his boots and walked to the edge of the boat.

OOC
Note:I don't have actual ice dust,just doing it for roleplay.

7Sailing sailing (Private) Empty Re: Sailing sailing (Private) Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:19 pm

Kedron

Kedron
Kedron caught it and looked at it a moment wondering what it's purpose was before Ruben explained. He pulled out his pistol using the dust for that instead, putting it into his boots seemed a bit difficult to manage but applying it to his weapon was far easier, "My appreciation sir." He said nodding hopping onto the side of Dixxon's boat and firing at the water to the side to create a platform of sorts, close enough to where it could work as a stepping stone, far enough away to cause no trouble to either Dixxon's boat or the wreckage to cause issues.

"Best to get moving I suppose." He said leaping onto the ice platform he'd caused with the ice vial and his gun trying to reach for one of the Faunus' hands as they slipped off some of their wreckage and into the water, he looked at the Faunus apologetically, "Sorry, we came as soon as we heard." He said pulling him onto the platform and pointing towards the boat before looking back and wondering just what Ruben intended on doing.

8Sailing sailing (Private) Empty Re: Sailing sailing (Private) Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:20 pm

Ruppy

Ruppy
Ruben pulled out a small ball before he jumped and threw it on the back of the boat near the storage. "Going to need that for this mission." Ruben jumped off the boat and focused on his aura. He made the water below him freeze like how it did when Kedron shot it with ice dust. He jumped over to the boat and grabbed a few faunus and threw them to the boat where they all landed on a inflatable mattress. He ran over to the boat and picked up more faunus. He ran over to the boat and placed them on the boat. He took one step over to the boat before he fell in the water. The dust must have worn out. He pulled out his gun and pulled out his water dust. He shot straight down and up came a huge pillar of water. Ruben was lifted up on the pillar of water and jumped down to the boat and accidentally dropped his dust into the water. He grabbed the last faunus and turned around to see a huge amount of chaos. There was a bunch of ice crystals,lightning,somehow fire,rocks,and a huge typhoon coming at him. Oh crud.

9Sailing sailing (Private) Empty Re: Sailing sailing (Private) Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:06 pm

Kedron

Kedron
Kedron raised his eyebrows as Ruben very quickly worked on getting as many aboard as he could at once. But then chaos ensued. Just as Kedron was pulling another Faunus on board he saw Ruben accidentally drop his dust in the water, he watched with worry as a ridiculous amount of destruction seemed to have decided to erupt, presumably because of Rubens actions.

He took a breath firing at the ground again so he would have good stability, and leaping kicked the boat away with both feet so Dixxon could start them heading off faster. He turned towards the typhoon and chaotic storm considering his next actions, leaping under water and grabbing the boat from underneath he activated his semblance spreading his semi transparent tendrils out and then smashing them together suddenly to essentially shove them away from the disaster as fast as he was able. He hoped nobody saw his Semblance simply because he wanted to keep it to himself, but he also greatly hoped that the Faunus were all aboard and that either Ruben or Dixxon could deal with the typhoon if it did manage to catch up.

10Sailing sailing (Private) Empty Re: Sailing sailing (Private) Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:46 pm

Ruppy

Ruppy
Ruben held tight on the faunus and swam directly at the typhoon and dived down before he reached it. He grabbed a vial of dust that hasn't shattered open when it hit the water. He came back up with the vial and faunus and loaded the vial into his pistol. He fired at the typhoon and it froze in its place. Well that was easier than he thought. He jumped over on the pads Kedron put in the water and jumped on the boat. "Sorry about that Dixxon. I guess my dust fell out of my pocket while I was jumping over to the boat. Probably should carry less dust on me when I am on missions like this. So what are supposed to do next?" Ruben put his pistol back in his arm and set the faunus down on the mattress. He looked around. He saw Dixxon,the faunus,the frozen typhoon,but where is Kedron?

11Sailing sailing (Private) Empty Re: Sailing sailing (Private) Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:01 pm

Kedron

Kedron
Kedron pulled himself out of the water breathing quickly but calmly and grabbed onto the side of the boat for a moment before heaving himself up. He leaned against the wall glancing at the frozen typhoon and shaking his head at himself, Well it was a sound plan to try and keep the boat away. Guess it didn't matter too much in the end though. He thought looking at the Faunus, Dixxon, and then Ruben.

"Guess that's done hm." He said simply, "Excuse me vanishing for a moment there, just trying to hurry things along. Turned out pointless I guess though."

Dixxon looked at him and then at Ruben, "Felt a shove on the ship though, guessing that's his doing. Anyways, well done! Despite the little extra disaster with the dust, but no harm was done by it. But we best be getting them to shore now where they can be properly taken care of don't you think?"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum