You are not connected. Please login or register

Shipwrecked (Open! First scene!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shipwrecked (Open!  First scene!) Empty Shipwrecked (Open! First scene!) Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:24 pm

Amara Amethyst

Amara Amethyst

The sound of waves lapping against a shore is the only sound to be heard. The fractured moon hangs high ever head, casting its soft light on the beach below. It would be a perfect night if that light didn't shine on such a peculiar scene. The waves are carrying debris onto the beach. The debris looks like pieces of a ship. Amidst that debris is a human-esque form. A faunus... on top of a large piece of what one could assume used to be the main deck of a vessel. There is no telling how long this stuff has been here but, that doesn't exactly matter.

Slowly, the faunus begins to stir. Her blurry eyes slowly open, catching the moonlight. It takes her several moments to actually get her bearings. She sits up and looks around. Her body feels like it's been hit by a truck at high speed. "He-Hello?" She quietly calls out, feeling a little nervous given that she doesn't have any clue where she is. Her senses begin to stir. Her hands quickly go to the belt on her dress. Weapon? Check. Scroll? No... "Crap! Where is it?!" She quickly begins looking in her pockets and such. Lein? where it should be. No Scroll though. Her gaze goes across the silvery waves, "Whelp. Guess I'm not getting that back." Slowly she stands and looks around. "Where am I? This doesn't look like Vale." She frowns and starts walking toward the first building she sees.

2Shipwrecked (Open!  First scene!) Empty Re: Shipwrecked (Open! First scene!) Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:36 am

Dracul

Dracul
Though it was late for Pup to be up he light going out side and exploring, while on that he found a lot of goodies, a scroll, a flute and a wallet with some money in it, seemed strange out some of this is just lying here. The Pup heard someone calling out, he when to see who it was. It was a strange person he hasn't seen yet so he went to greet the person putting all his loot in his little bag,"Hello there, my name is Dracul Bramble, but most people call me Pup, who are you." Then it hit him, that stuff might be the persons stuff, this made him happy cause he found someone to play with him."If you want to know where you're at and your stuff you got to catch me first." Pup showed all the loot he found and then put it back in his bag, finally jumping off to begin the game.

3Shipwrecked (Open!  First scene!) Empty Re: Shipwrecked (Open! First scene!) Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:21 am

Amara Amethyst

Amara Amethyst
Things are going all well and good. The faunus girl makes her way to a small beach house. With a quick knock, She looks around. No answer. Another knock. Again no answer at least not an answer she hoped to hear. A a horrible roar rings out from near the building. "Oh crap. I know what that is!" She quickly draws her weapon only to find.... "A STICK!!!" She looks around quick trying to find her real flute/weapon only to realize... "Oh no. Anything but that!" She leans back against the side of the beach house and slides down, to the ground. "What am I going to do!" Another roar rings out.

4Shipwrecked (Open!  First scene!) Empty Re: Shipwrecked (Open! First scene!) Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:09 pm

Dracul

Dracul
Pup saw that the person had no response to him, it boggled him, he tries again to get the persons attention,"Hello did you hear me if you want your stuff back and want to know where you are at, you got to chase me for it." Pup ran away again but then saw that the person was not chasing him yet again but instead went to a beach home with no one inside, Pup got mad and got the flute thingy out an threw it at the person,"DO YOU HEAR ME, I'M TALKING TO YOU, IF YOU WANT THE REST OF YOUR STUFF BACK AND TO KNOW WHERE YOU ARE AT YOU HAVE TO CATCH ME FIRST." He then ran off setting up some traps on his way out and jumped in a tree to hide from the person that he hope was playing his game so he had someone to play with now.

5Shipwrecked (Open!  First scene!) Empty Re: Shipwrecked (Open! First scene!) Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:37 am

Amara Amethyst

Amara Amethyst
Amara snaps out of her daze as Pup yells at her. "Huh?" She blinks a few times and it finally registers. "WAIT!" She takes off after him. There are few times where its truly beneficial to be a faunus. This is one of them. Her vision in the darkness is acute and she can see where he took off to. Quickly she begins working her way up the tree. "Please! Give me back my things! I really need them. And my flute... It was a gift from my mom!" She laments as she tries to get to him.

6Shipwrecked (Open!  First scene!) Empty Re: Shipwrecked (Open! First scene!) Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:20 am

Dracul

Dracul
Dracul heard what she said, and said,"If its that important to you come on get it, but im not going to let you get me so easily." Pup then starts scaling a building and ran on top of them like some sorta ninja or assassin. He also start throwing explosives he started making for some new traps, but they didn't cause any damage to the area they were more of a airsoft bomb."Ok since im making it even harder for you, if you catch me I will also ask my mama if you could stay if you have no where else to go." Pup was promising more then he could handle at this point but he wanted to challenge himself like how both of his parents does with him all the time. He then slipped and came crashing down on to the ground, he didn't cry but he did scrape up his knee. So he brought out his gauntlet ready to fight if he can't recover fast enough.

7Shipwrecked (Open!  First scene!) Empty Re: Shipwrecked (Open! First scene!) Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:24 am

Amara Amethyst

Amara Amethyst
Amara gives chase.  She is definitely not in very good shape.  She only just woke up a short time ago after all.  She begins working her way up a building. Its slow by comparison to Dracul.  She scurries up and looks at the boy. "Please... I can't..." She drops to one knee.

A closer look at her shows that her lips are very chapped and dried out.  She's not drank anything in a few days at least.   The same goes for eating. in fact she looks like she has taken quite a beating despite her burst of energy.   "I just can't." She hangs her head.

It takes her a few moments to snap out of her daze. "I was on a ship. This grimm attacked. The thing was huge. There was no one on the ship who would fight. I mean the deckhands tried to but..." She shakes her head. "I tried to fight it. Something weird happened and next thing I know the ship went to pieces and... I can't remember anything else. Except waking up on the beach. I don't even have my weapon anymore! Its all gone!" She huffs tries to stand herself up.

8Shipwrecked (Open!  First scene!) Empty Re: Shipwrecked (Open! First scene!) Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:00 pm

Dracul

Dracul
Pup kind feels bad for this one, so he walked up to her and gave her stuff back then pick her up saying,"Ok you're coming to my place lets get you food,new cloths, and somewhere warm to recover from your whole ship crashy thing." Pup then cared her to his home where it seemed like no one was home, cause it was. Pup then unlocked the door and put the lady down on a chair and when to a strange devise that Pups father made, pup then said "What are your clothing sizes?" He would put in the sizes if she told him and hand her newly made clothing that would fit her. Pup then made some pre-made food and gave her some,"Mama makes a lot for me so don't worry. If you're also wandering where both my mama and papa are they are both out on a job, mama working on a hunt while papa is working on repairs in a city far away from here."

9Shipwrecked (Open!  First scene!) Empty Re: Shipwrecked (Open! First scene!) Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:17 pm

Amara Amethyst

Amara Amethyst
She smiles softly as her flute is given back. Her scroll, is banged up and will need replaced though its serviceable for now. She seems far more content over that flute though. She holds it close for a moment and then looks inside it. Idly she pulls out some seaweed. Don't ask how it got into her flute but it did. She brings it to her lips and she plays a few notes on it. It needs tuned but it definitely sounds nice.

"Thank you so much. This is something my momma got for me a long time ago." She twirls it and with the press of a button. A pair of blades pop out of either end. She quickly checks for rust. "Going to need to oil this thing down." Then, with a quick motion she twirls the double bladed weapon and returns it back to her flute.

As they make their way to Pup's home, she gives a soft smile to him, "Thank you so much. Sorry for ruining your find. My name is Amara. Amara Violette Amethyst. I was sorta on my way to Vale. I wanted to join Beacon but I guess that isn't going to happen. I want to become a huntress." She comments.

As they enter the home she takes in the sight of the place. When asked her size, she promptly tells him. Then the food is brought to her and she digs in. Its like she's not eaten for days. She is voracious with it, taking in the flavors. "Mmm This is really good! Your mother is an amazing cook!" She cants her head to the side, her white fox ears twitch, "Oh! where is your dad doing repairs? I am from umm... Far off."

10Shipwrecked (Open!  First scene!) Empty Re: Shipwrecked (Open! First scene!) Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:44 pm

Dracul

Dracul
Pup looks at Amara and said,"Papa is working on some repairs on some androids that lost a arm. It came off when they were sparing with axes." Pup then set up some snacks, they are some rice crackers that tastes like salted seaweed and some cookies that Pup buys encase he has a friend over,"Ok i told you i would tell you where you have landed. This is Bellmuse, you are near a town called Springwood but i live outside of it. Ballmuse does have a hunter academy called Syne Academy, my mama does work their and i see all the nice people there but there are some people that are very rude to use faunus. Mama said they are just jelly because we are so awesome and stuff, anyway mama told me if i find someone that need a roof above them she told me to call her and to tell her, then tell the person to go into the spare room that we have." Pup's ears twitch because it was late and he needed sleep, so he gave her some blankets from the devise and went to his room to pass out from how tired he is.

11Shipwrecked (Open!  First scene!) Empty Re: Shipwrecked (Open! First scene!) Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:56 am

Amara Amethyst

Amara Amethyst
"Ummm Thank you! That is a huge help." Amara quickly begins setting up a place to sleep. She sighs and wiggles her way under the blankets. As the light fades and darkness floods the room.  She stares off into the empty space in the area above her.

Sleep would not come easy for her. She's been 'sleeping' for the past few days.  Her body aches as she lets her eyes close and time moves forward.   A chill rushes through her as the sensation of being underwater fills her.   in her mind she is drowning.  Physically she tosses and turns, whimpering in fear until finally her eyes snap open and she gasps in fear.

A glance at her scroll shows its only been about an hour since she nodded off.  Quietly she sits up and grabs her flute. She starts playing it softly, letting the notes ring, hopefully soft enough to not disturb the pup.

(Exit)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum