You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello my Lovlies <3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello my Lovlies <3 Empty Hello my Lovlies <3 Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:27 am

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
In proper android fashion I bid you with "Sal-u-tations" whilst I have been relatively inactive due to academic reasons the year is winding down. I shall make a full return around the end of May/Early June where I will be far more active. But as for know I may pop in from time to time. Either spying on y'all or maybe joining a thread or two as some of my other character if I really want to smash some skulls (and for those that remember me you know I do) I look forward to meeting all the new/newer faces that have shown up.. As well as finally fix my characters to where they meet the slight changes to the app (because I am a neglectful mother moderat-...Wait.. Oh yeahhh I'm an admin now ain't I Richard?(Yes I know you will be reading this the moment you see that I posted it))

I have some very fun plans for a few of my characters as well as maybe swapping some out for new ideas to keep it interesting (I can only handle slice of life threads for so long before I got to punch somebody :3)

Just know that there will be action,adventure,drama,comedy,and however much trauma Richard will allow me (...Let me have this okay man >.>)

Anyway... It is good to be sorta back friends I truly have missed you all. <3

2Hello my Lovlies <3 Empty Re: Hello my Lovlies <3 Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:18 pm

Gluton Lamesy

Gluton Lamesy
Welcome back Sno!

3Hello my Lovlies <3 Empty Re: Hello my Lovlies <3 Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:33 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
-w- good to have you back bud

4Hello my Lovlies <3 Empty Re: Hello my Lovlies <3 Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:21 pm

Rika Titania

Rika Titania
Hiya, we havent met but welcome back.

5Hello my Lovlies <3 Empty Re: Hello my Lovlies <3 Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:59 pm

Sakura A. Brynhildr

Sakura A. Brynhildr
Welcome back. I know that we haven't meet yet, but I wanted welcome you back nonetheless.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum