You are not connected. Please login or register

Of Cattos and Bunnies.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Of Cattos and Bunnies. Empty Of Cattos and Bunnies. Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:41 pm

Cheri Groves

Cheri Groves
Cheri turned off the hot water with some small regret. The hot shower was a nice way to unwind after the long trip from Vale. While she wanted to get things done, she’d been unable to shower before the boat had docked, and opted to wait until getting to her dorm before showering and changing. The redhead had been thinking about her decision to come here. She’d wanted to find a new path in life, as something told her it was not the gods plan for her to stay in Vale, nor had they intended for her to become a priestess,

She made a mental note to look for a shrine later on, drying herself off quickly before she began changing in the main bedroom area of the dorm. The redheaded Cat faunus had put together an outfit that seemed suitable for a huntress, and while she’d tried it on before, this would be the first time she’d ACTUALLY worn it. She took her time changing putting on her undergarments and an undershirt The cat girl’s mind once again wandering to the other reason she was here.

It had been years since she’d seen her sister, the two of them having not been able to find eachother after the destruction of their village. She was a bit worried that her sister wouldn’t recognize her, or she wouldn’t recognize Tint… The former shrine maiden was distracted enough she wouldn’t hear someone entering the room, between her own thoughts and worries, as well as the fact her back was to the dorm’s door.

She finished pulling up the shorts of her new outfit still well into her thoughts, wondering if those at the shrine missed having her around still? It had been a long time after all…

2Of Cattos and Bunnies. Empty Re: Of Cattos and Bunnies. Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:47 pm

Marshmallow Akame

Marshmallow Akame
Marshmallow stretched as she walked down the hall. Already things here on Bellmuse looked to be much more on the amusing side than in Menagerie. That, and, well, everybody she’d seen so far looked either decent or great.

The bunny-eared faunus girl smirked, almost unnoticeably, as she kept walking, turning to her left and continuing on. According to what she’d been told, her dorm should be down this way. Stopping just in front of the door,she double-and-triple-checked that the dorm matched her assigned one. Nodding, sure that this was it, she opened the door and looked inside, only to find… I guess she’d say a little bit of a treat.

There was another girl inside, with red hair and red cat ears, and she was wearing little more than undergarments and the pair of shorts she was pulling on. Marshmallow grinned devilishly and quietly closed the door behind her but didn’t do anything but lean against said door to admire the show, however brief it may be.

3Of Cattos and Bunnies. Empty Re: Of Cattos and Bunnies. Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:51 pm

Cheri Groves

Cheri Groves
Cheri finished pulling up the shorts, before reaching out for the her shirt, only noticing the other girl’s presence just as her hand reached for her shirt, she wouldn’t have though much of it, after all they were both girls and likely rooming together. It wasn’t the first time she’d roomed with another girl, as the redheaded girl had shared a room with two other shrine maidens growing up. Often her roommates changing as girls were sent to help attend the many shrines in different kingdoms. As such she wasn’t too put off by something mundane like this, and besides it was just another girl. At least that was what she’d been thinking before seeing the girl’s expressiong.

“Wah!” The redhead started, practically feeling the girl’s eyes leering at her, she found herself covering herself up with her arms…A blush appearing on her face. “Pervert!” She declared, her hand moving to point accusingly at the girl before remembering she was still somewhat underdressed. Cheri had to turn away, rushing to put her shirt on before turning to glare at the Rabbit faunus. “How long have were you....“She started as she turned to face her apparent roommate. Finding herself face to face with a tall bunny faunus with a decidedly impure expression.

4Of Cattos and Bunnies. Empty Re: Of Cattos and Bunnies. Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:14 pm

Marshmallow Akame

Marshmallow Akame
The girl snickered silently at the other’s reaction. Nothing for a second, then she saw the look on Marshmallow’s face and immediately turned around and accused the bunny (fairly) of being a pervert. She glanced at the others’ chest for only a second while they had their hands out of the way, then glancing up at the cute face that had turned almost the same shade as their hair. The girl turned back around and slipped her shirt on before turning back around and asking Marshmallow how long she’d been there.

“Oh, only a little bit, but that little bit was still worth it,” the bunny smirked, still leaning against the door, now bouncing her right heel a bit. “You in this room too?” She asked the girl, just to be sure. She’d be a ]i]very[/i] entertaining roommate, based on this short interaction so far.

5Of Cattos and Bunnies. Empty Re: Of Cattos and Bunnies. Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:56 pm

Cheri Groves

Cheri Groves
The fact the girl was not only unapologetic, but actually took the time to leer at her chest right in front of her surprised and annoyed the cat faunus even more. Causing her to find herself speechless, the blush on her face only deepening at the girl’s answer before changing to a more annoyed one. She fumed trying to think of a response. She turned away for another minute instead. Continued to dress and before she spoke again, fastening her white belt as she acknowledged the rabbit-girl.

“W-why are you so nonchalant about this!” She huffed, turning back around to frown up at the other girl as she tried to figure out what to do about this. She’d never really met a female pervert before and the girl’s question made her realize something else. “Wait…you’re assigned to this room?” She exclaimed, eyes widening dramatically as she realized that meant she’d be stuck rooming with this girl, possibly for a few years even.  Her hand reached her choker set on the bed and began to fasten it trying to reconcile the fact she was stuck.  She certainly didn’t find herself noticing the other girl was in fact beautiful, though it was noted still somewhere in the redhead’s mind.

She could technically talk to the school about putting her in a different dorm, but that would leave the pervert with free reign…

6Of Cattos and Bunnies. Empty Re: Of Cattos and Bunnies. Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:03 pm

Marshmallow Akame

Marshmallow Akame
Marshmallow stopped leaning against the door and stretched, standing on her toes and reaching up to the ceiling, not quite able to touch it. The bunny laughed. “Firstly, I’m nonchalant because you’re hot enough to keep me chill.” She stopped stretching and continued to bounce her foot.

“Second, yep, this is the one. Trust me, I checked a few times before coming in.” Marshmallow stopped suddenly and smirked. “Not that it wouldn’t have been great to be here a minute or two earlier,” she chuckled, moving to the other bed and setting down her small bag. She sat lightly, ready to spring if the other girl attacked her. Of course, she was always ready for that, with her personality.

7Of Cattos and Bunnies. Empty Re: Of Cattos and Bunnies. Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:53 pm

Cheri Groves

Cheri Groves
“W-what are you!” The Cat faunus began, her face once again growing hot as she blushed. Before shaking off the weirdness with a scowl. “Stop that, idiot!” She proclaimed finding the whole situation to be weird. The rabbit girl was definitely getting under her skin, and she fumed silently for a few minutes before deciding to turn away, before hearing the next line about wishing she were there a minute earlier.

“Why would that ma-“ Cheri started before the implication set in, just as she was pulling on her boots, the realization causing her annoyance to reach the boiling point. The implication only caused her to feel more embarrassed and self conscious, some part of her mind writing it off as just words being said. Even if it were, she wasn’t the type of girl to just let some lecher walk all over her. The Catgirl’s fist lashing out at the taller girl without her thinking much. “Stupid, I’d bet you’d act like that to anybody!” She accused, her punch aiming at the Bunny girl’s face.  

“You could at least learn my name before you talk about ogling me!” She proclaimed, not really paying much attention to whether the Rabbit girl  had actually taken the hit or not.

8Of Cattos and Bunnies. Empty Re: Of Cattos and Bunnies. Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:02 pm

Marshmallow Akame

Marshmallow Akame
Marshmallow quickly dived out of the way of the girl’s punch, sliding off the bed and rolling back to her feet to the left of where she had just been. “Well, I don’t act that way for just anybody... only the cute ones.” She smirked again and bounced a little on her feet. “And looks like we’ll have plenty of time to get to know more about each other~” she chuckled before sitting back down on the bed again, though still a few feet to the left as it had been. “Anyways, not specifically ogling, just trying to learn how your body moves.” Perhaps a different tactic was to be employed here; maybe she’d not be attacked in her sleep if she made a different slightly different play.

9Of Cattos and Bunnies. Empty Re: Of Cattos and Bunnies. Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:54 pm

Cheri Groves

Cheri Groves
Cheri’s blinked when the other girl evaded the strike, feeling a bit bad about trying to strike someone even if they were being a perv. not that she hadn’t more than deserved it. The redhead’s mind answered almost immediately. The bunny girl’s words reached her a moment later causing the former shrine maiden to blush again at the compliment. Cheri took a breath, figuring it would be best to calm down, and when the other girl made her claim, Cheri had to fight her kneejerk response of accusing the other girl of being a pervert again as another possible interpretation of the other girl’s words entered her mind.

The girl could be hinting at something perverted…and indeed that was what Cheri thought was mostly likely…but she recalled one of the priests at the shrine telling her, just before she left that she needed to stop assuming the worse. Still in Cheri’s opinion any other explanation seemed…unlikely. She decided to drop the issue for now though.   “So you were just trying to read my movements?” Cheri asked, skeptically. She supposed it made sense, given that this WAS a combat school. She sighed, deciding to give the bunny-girl the benefit of the doubt for now, sitting down on the bed as she tried to calm down.

“Alright then…I’m Cheri…Cheri Groves.” She tried, deciding she might as well try to be civil, and introduce herself. The fact the other girl had called her cute once again entered into Cheri's mind, prompting a light blush before she shook her head, dismissing the thought.

10Of Cattos and Bunnies. Empty Re: Of Cattos and Bunnies. Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:53 am

Marshmallow Akame

Marshmallow Akame
Marshmallow smiled, partly with relief at the girl accepting her partial ploy and partly because she truly did like to meet people. “Yup. I’m here for the combat program, after all. What kind of huntress-in-training would I be if I didn’t try to learn from others’ combat styles?” The bunnygirl held out her hand and smiled wider, her eyes closing and her head tilting slightly to the side. “My name’s Marshmallow Akame. Pleasure to meet somebody so interesting-- in a good way,” she amended hastily. “It takes a brave person to challenge somebody they’ve just met who’s about a foot taller than them,” she chuckles lightly.

11Of Cattos and Bunnies. Empty Re: Of Cattos and Bunnies. Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:34 pm

Cheri Groves

Cheri Groves
"The way i normally fight, things like that don't usually matter." Cheri answered in response to the comment about their height difference. She knew she had a disadvantage with someone taller like the bunny girl in close combat. She could totally take her. The ex-shrine maiden's pride insisted, ignoring the fact her punch earlier hadn't even come close to hitting. “I’m not exactly built for close combat, I try to keep in shape but” Cheri shrugged. She wasn’t sure about this girl still, but Cheri figured she’d at least give her the benefit of the doubt.

She thought for a moment before realizing she still hadn’t introduced herself, and while she wasn’t sure how good of an idea it would be to associate with a girl this…flirtatious, Cheri figured there wasn’t too much harm in at least giving the girl a chance.   “Sorry...I guess...just dont get any ideas. OK!" The redhead suggested. Not forgetting Marshmallow's "jokes" earlier.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum