You are not connected. Please login or register

Lonely Oliver is Lonely.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lonely Oliver is Lonely. Empty Lonely Oliver is Lonely. Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:09 pm

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
Oliver's feeling a bit like a soup cracker in a certain cracker ad. Oh so lonely, very lonely, he has nobody, for his own. (Not really. He just needs a team.)

That being said. I'm looking for some people to team up and FIGHT THE POWAH (the grimm)

Anyone interested?

2Lonely Oliver is Lonely. Empty Re: Lonely Oliver is Lonely. Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:39 pm

Kei

Kei
I'd be down

3Lonely Oliver is Lonely. Empty Re: Lonely Oliver is Lonely. Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:58 pm

Zunsaskejiho

Zunsaskejiho
OH OH OH, PICK ME PICK ME! ZUN WANTS TO BE FRIENDS AND HAVE A TEAM TOO! :D

4Lonely Oliver is Lonely. Empty Re: Lonely Oliver is Lonely. Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:19 pm

Albert Camaieu

Albert Camaieu
I'm kind of interested in joining a team, but I'd also like to test the waters before we do anything official, if that's cool.

5Lonely Oliver is Lonely. Empty Re: Lonely Oliver is Lonely. Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:04 pm

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
Sure, That'd be fine with me.

Although from looking at what I see here we've got a bit of a naming issue:

O(liver)
K(ei)
Z(unsaskejiho) and lastly
A(lbert)

Not sure what you could to with OKZ and A. I mean you could do something like... KAOZ but, Idk if It'd make sense to have a team w/ a 2nd year student not being the leader. If you get my flow. I mean It could happen. But it'd most likely be extremely unorthodox. (Then again a second year being on a team w/ first years is unorthodox to begin with but whatever. xD)

6Lonely Oliver is Lonely. Empty Re: Lonely Oliver is Lonely. Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:25 pm

Albert Camaieu

Albert Camaieu
Well, the only other names I've thought of are OAKZ and ZAKO, the former being self-explanatory and the latter... well, a bit more humorous.

Zako = "Insignificant fish" or a term for expendable troops. Also the root of Zaku from Gundam, but anyway... I'm not too sure what to do either.

7Lonely Oliver is Lonely. Empty Re: Lonely Oliver is Lonely. Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:29 pm

Claus Lytton

Claus Lytton
(Gonna sneak this in here but KAZO (like Kazoo) would be pretty great)

8Lonely Oliver is Lonely. Empty Re: Lonely Oliver is Lonely. Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:07 am

Zunsaskejiho

Zunsaskejiho
OH, ALL OF THOSE ARE PRETTY COOL! I THINK ZAKO IS FUNNY BECAUSE IT SUGGESTS WE ARE EXPENDABLE SO WE COULD BE THE RWBY VERSION OF THE EXPENDABLES WHERE WE ARE ACTUALLY AWESOME DESPITE OUR TEAM NAME!

MAYBE WE COULD BE TEAM BAZOOKA, BECAUSE WE HIT THEM HARD, FAST, AND WITH INSANE AMOUNTS OF POWER THAT WILL LEAVE THEM DECIMATED! YEAH, TEAM BAZOOKA, EXPLOSION POWER!!! Laughing

9Lonely Oliver is Lonely. Empty Re: Lonely Oliver is Lonely. Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:08 am

Zunsaskejiho

Zunsaskejiho
OH, ALL OF THOSE ARE PRETTY COOL! I THINK ZAKO IS FUNNY BECAUSE IT SUGGESTS WE ARE EXPENDABLE SO WE COULD BE THE RWBY VERSION OF THE EXPENDABLES WHERE WE ARE ACTUALLY AWESOME DESPITE OUR TEAM NAME!

MAYBE WE COULD BE TEAM BAZOOKA, BECAUSE WE HIT THEM HARD, FAST, AND WITH INSANE AMOUNTS OF POWER THAT WILL LEAVE THEM DECIMATED! YEAH, TEAM BAZOOKA, EXPLOSIVE POWER!!! KABOOOM!!! Laughing

10Lonely Oliver is Lonely. Empty Re: Lonely Oliver is Lonely. Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:32 am

Kei

Kei
My two cents, I like

OZKA - Oska - Sounds like Oscar

KAOZ - Sounds like Chaos.

Up to you guys though, name doesn't really mean much to me.

11Lonely Oliver is Lonely. Empty Re: Lonely Oliver is Lonely. Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:41 am

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
I like the idea of OZKA. It's simple and nice. Yet nothing too over the top, or randomly out of place. Plus we can make military jokes. :D

12Lonely Oliver is Lonely. Empty Re: Lonely Oliver is Lonely. Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:14 am

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
So, Where do we stand on naming? (Keep in mind, In keeping with RWBY Canon the first letter is the team leader. For instance K would make the team leader Kei and so on)

13Lonely Oliver is Lonely. Empty Re: Lonely Oliver is Lonely. Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:58 am

Kei

Kei
OZKA makes most sense to me

14Lonely Oliver is Lonely. Empty Re: Lonely Oliver is Lonely. Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:48 pm

Albert Camaieu

Albert Camaieu
Anything is fine. I'm not particularly picky.

15Lonely Oliver is Lonely. Empty Re: Lonely Oliver is Lonely. Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:50 pm

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
I sense then that team OZKA is to be mobilized? (as that seems to be the consensus.)

16Lonely Oliver is Lonely. Empty Re: Lonely Oliver is Lonely. Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:57 pm

Zunsaskejiho

Zunsaskejiho
I GUESS THAT CAN WORK, I'M NOT ONE FOR NAMING JUST PUNCHING! :D

17Lonely Oliver is Lonely. Empty Re: Lonely Oliver is Lonely. Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:57 pm

Albert Camaieu

Albert Camaieu
Of course, I'd still like to try a Hunt or something to see how the characters interact before we make it official.

18Lonely Oliver is Lonely. Empty Re: Lonely Oliver is Lonely. Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:13 pm

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
Sure, I'd say just seeing how they interact with each other in a social standpoint would work. Fighting grimm works too however. But seems how i'm both in plot and gming a grimm rn, I personally would rather wait on the hunt side of things.

19Lonely Oliver is Lonely. Empty Re: Lonely Oliver is Lonely. Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:07 pm

Albert Camaieu

Albert Camaieu

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum