You are not connected. Please login or register

Rustling Rumble (Closed; Mio + Richard, Spar + Hunt)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Richard grumbled, adjusting the bindings so that they wouldn't obscure his vision, brown leaves at his feet shifting with his movements. Why had he forgotten he'd have to fight her today? It was just... so degrading to have to do it like this. He wouldn't have been like this if it weren't for... well...

The short man had learnt last year that many goods around these parts could be gained simply by being in costume at this time of year. Unfortunately he didn't have a costume of sorts this year around, having ditched the last one, but wanting all the sweet sweet candy he could find he'd improvised. The school handed out toiletries to most anyone who asked and so, once a week, he had collected and many rolls of bog roll as he could and stashed them away for the past month. He had built up a surplus and put it to effect. He was the ultimate toilet paper mummy. His child size had made this all the easier. He had gone around parties and establishments and swiped as much free candy as he could... only to be reminded by his scroll a little later that he had a hunt tonight. And with someone he wanted to fight no less... yet he was too far from the academy to get changed. It was fortunate he had concealed both weapon and dust within the bonds but alas, only one vial of poison was concealed on his person.

He now stood, around their designated meet up location. It was approaching half nine at night, the assigned time, there was a chilly wind. Richard sat at the foot of a tree, a large bag of sweets to his right and a candy of sorts in his mouth. He was sixty percent sure it was melon flavoured... not certain. He wasn't quite sure how his adversary would start this. Would she greet him? Or would she strike in the middle of the night. He had all the advantage here, faunus eyes lent themselves to this kind of lighting and they were in a forest... and yet he could not shake worry. He had already given this woman some credit... what if she was even better than he had thought? He sighed, glad he had bought some more dust in advance. He awaited Mio's appearance with a forced bored expression. He didn't want to leak any emotion, make her think she could win already.

He had taken in the area but hadn't set up traps... he was sure this was already stacked in his favour enough. He was seventy percent sure she wasn't faunus and what would be the odds on a plant based semblance?...Right? He swallowed the maybe melon sweet and fished out something that smelt of orange and chocolate. A small orb of sorts. He undid the wrapping, popped it in his mouth and tried to relax.

Mio Hirasawa

Mio Hirasawa
Mio was getting dressed for a little party she was going to but she also knew she had a meeting whit someone later that night. "I better wear my body armor under my costume." She than put her body armor on and than her ninja costume it looked like she had nothing under the costume. The costume was more or less the same thing Mio always had on she than picked a mask to hide her face like a real ninja would do. She than left for the party and had a good time till it was about time leave.

Mio was running to the meeting spot were she was to meet the young guy form a few days ago. As she was running her steps were so quiet it was as if no one was there. Mio was able to move around whit out making a sound so if there was any grimm around they won't hear her coming and or going or even see her. This was things she had to master when being a sniper you had to be quiet fast and most of all unseen.

She than showed up to the spot were she was to meet the young man but Mio stayed in the dark. As she looked around to see if he was there yet. The young man was here and he was eating some candy so Mio smelled and tossed a candy to him. A little bit later after she tossed it to him she walked out form the darkness and into the moon light "Hey"

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Richard caught the candy as it flew toward him, giving a loud sniff; "What is it? Lemon? Lime? Chocolate? Poison?" He smirked, throwing it into his bag; "Just in case, it's probably best that I don't eat it till after the spar... though I don't know if you have the cunning to do that or not yet."

He had a rough idea where everything on his person was hidden. Keyll was in it's wound up form, latched beneath the toilet roll on his back. Dust vials were pinned to his waistline, again beneath the bandages. The poison however was sealed within his bag of candy, he wasn't quite sure he would need it yet. He stretched, pulling a face and yawning as his arms let out cracks.

"So, how do you want to do this?" He asked, "I take it you've got your weapon on you somewhere. Wouldn't be much of a fight if you didn't... I feel like first to concede is probably the better of the two options; in case I get lazy and don't feel like putting the work in... that and if it was till one of us fell unconscious I seriously doubt I could carry you back to the academy."

He paused, something was irking him a little; "...Sure you're okay with this? You know... human fighting in the dark? You're a little at a disadvantage because of my eyes... if you have lanterns or whatever on you that you want to set up go for it."

He shrugged, casting his eyes to the surrounding area. Spoilt for choice on what to switch with; "We can start whenever you're ready. Get your baring's for the surroundings and whatever... that or try to surprise me with an attack right away. That's what I'd do."

Mio Hirasawa

Mio Hirasawa
Mio smiled as she walked out "It's a peanut butter cup it has some Chocolate over the peanut butter." Than Richard started to talk somewhat on how the fight is going to happen. It sounded like the 1st one to K.O. the other wins that sounded about right for something like this. Richard then said  "...Sure you're okay with this? You know... human fighting in the dark? You're a little at a disadvantage because of my eyes... if you have lanterns or whatever on you that you want to set up go for it." Mio nodded "Yea maybe some more light maybe nice to have some more light." She looked around for a good place for a lamp to go to get as much light as she can, That was most likely going to be in the middle of the opening. Mio walked to the middle and set up the lamp and looked at Richard with a smile. "Ready when you are."

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Richard couldn't help but be a little unnerved by her smile. Of the women he had encountered this one was one of the few... less obnoxious ones. Granted he wouldn't consider this person a friend, he wouldn't consider anyone a friend... just a good or bad acquaintance. He sighed, shaking the thoughts from his head. He couldn't let any sort of bias get the better of him, otherwise he'd almost certainly lose... and he couldn't lose face at that. While he lacked much pride fear of embarrassment, having to put effort in to get better... that would be annoying.

With a sigh he drew a single yellow dust crystal with bright blue dots from the satchel at his waist. He rose, back still to the tree. He stretched his right arm, dust crystal in it's hand. He watched as she set up a lantern in the center of a large clearing. She told him she was ready... he was a little annoyed she hadn't taken the opportunity to immediately strike him rather than wait calmly for him to come at her.

"Oi, just in advance. I'm neither skilled nor kind enough to be capable of holding back. Just concede if you think you're going to die, having blood on my hands would be too much effort. I don't want to deal with that, I'll do the same should I feel inclined."

He clicked the wrist of the hand holding the dust crystal and then, without hesitation, switched places with a blade of grass he could see just a little behind the massive woman. He was behind the woman, diagonally to her left. Without blinking he turned on his heel, and aimed to palm strike her at kidney level; attempting to force the dust crystal into her side and send a crackling burst of yellow electricity through the woman. It would likely leave some kind of painful mark or disorient, mainly due to surprise, but regardless he thought it best to be safe and so from there the short man jumped a good five or so paces back to get out of the large woman's reach.

He reached down to his satchel again, pulling yet another blue spotted yellow crystal and drawing his claws. He kept his eyes locked on his enemies body, paying no attention to her face. He would prefer to do this quickly, that way he could get back to eating.

Hp/Aura/Dust:

Mio Hirasawa

Mio Hirasawa
"Oi, just in advance. I'm neither skilled nor kind enough to be capable of holding back. Just concede if you think you're going to die, having blood on my hands would be too much effort. I don't want to deal with that, I'll do the same should I feel inclined." Mio looked at the little guy with a smile. She than giggled a little "Don't you think that's a bit much for something like this? But if that's what's going to happen than I'll just have to beat you than." The little guy than was gone form in fort of her sight than behind her she turned and was able to push and coming hit away form her.

Mio was use to have to move fast and doing thing on a fly and her five senses were higher than most other huntress and huntsman. She than had some what of a idea for what this little guy can do but she wasn't 100% on it so she came her eye's open. She than rain after the guy and did a foot sweep on the guy than a punch falling just a sic after it.

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
As a big hand pushed against him Richard couldn't help but smirk slightly. Had he landed that attack he'd have known to expect far less from the woman, he wouldn't quite have called the strike a test... but he would concede it was not his best effort. It did however give him a reminder, this woman's arms were far longer than his.

The woman's laugh and smile had little affect on him, if he didn't try he wouldn't know whether or not he truly was better than this woman. She seemed about trustworthy, as if she had done some degree of training and as if she took him seriously to some level. It was the best way of testing he would have.

The short man knew he couldn't miss a beat, leaping back somewhat. She was fast for her size, Richard put it down to her leg length and likely a majorly physical based training regiment, and perhaps even faster than him. He knew he would have to use the environment to his advantage. He kept a brisk backward pace, just able to avoid a sweeping leg the girl threw.

He found his back to a tree, he crushed the dust crystal in his hand and raised it; he had to push the woman back somewhat. The lighting sparked at his clawtips, he grabbed his right forearm with his left hand and managed to force a constant stream of lighting from the hand. He aimed it across the girl's chest as a ranged electric slash of sorts, starting to her left and ending a passed her right. The only real way to dodge would be to run back, leaving Richard room to scheme.

Mio Hirasawa

Mio Hirasawa
Mio’s attack missed but it did push back the little guy onto a tree. Than the little guy pulled out yet another dust crystal. As she stayed back to see what he was going to do lighting sparked form the little guy’s weapon. *Oh that can’t be good for Me.* than a stream of lighting came running form the little guys hand right onto Mio. She jumped back away for the lighting and for the little guy. *Wow he’s really not playing around is he?* She looked at the burn marks on the ground as well as some fire.

Mio still smiling “Wow you really are going to go all out…Well this is going to be something.” As she placed her right arm on her back were her weapon was at. Than the smoke form the little fires form were the lighting hit was starting to really kick up and the fire started to grew. Mio than dropped her arm and rain in to the fire trying to stop it from getting any bigger. “Some help if that’s ok?”

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Richard's knees began to quake, brown pupils scorn by the sight of orange red. His breaths grew shallow and quick, his claws reseeded. His hair stuck up on end. H-He hadn't intended for this to happen. This had not been part of his plan. H-He thought the forest had been damp enough to insulate this possibility, that there was no chance of... of... fire.

His back pressed hard against the tree, pushing himself as far back and away from the foul flames as he could. Th-They were only small, but every inferno started this way. He had already lost so much to flames, w-was it about to happen again? Had they come for him now? Would this be the end... he couldn't let it be the end. As the girl was seemingly struggling to stamp out the flames Richard reached into his satchel, drawing forth a crystal of earth dust... it was weak stuff but it was the best he had to deal with flames.

Without hesitation he bowled the green crystal toward the ground, upon contact the earth took the form of a wave alike one at sea. The massive land mass would absolutely engulf the flames, it may also however engulf the girl trying to deal with them.

The short boy flopped to his knees with a sigh and a groan, glad for the flames to have been bested.

Mio Hirasawa

Mio Hirasawa
Mio wasn't able to get the fire down and the little guy wasn't really moving. As she was trying to stop the fire she was thinking *I-is the little guy have a fear of fire.....Well if so I better try harder to put this out and some grimm dome come.* The ground started to move some by the little guy as Mio looked there was a wave of sand or something coming at her. She rain away formthe in coming sand wave and she grabbed her lamp or it would have been eaten by the wave. When Mio looked back and walked to the fallin sand wave she looked at the little guy.

"Nice work if you hadn't done that when you did we may of had a bad fire going and maybe even some grimm." She smiled at the little guy as she walked to him. "He-hey you ok there little guy? do you want to take a little rest or some do you need some water?" Mio putted out a little water bottle and walked it over the to little guy. "Here take this."

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
"..."

To have sunk to this level before another person... it was awful. Truly, utterly, awful. She could have killed him then and there had she really wanted to, just take his head in her hands and go to town pulverizing it... She could probably crush him with her semblance, he still had no idea what it even was... but no. Instead she was offering him water. Instead she was checking on him. He hated it. He hated it so much. She was praising him. He hated it.

The idea that a person was just being decent to him for decency's sake. The idea that he'd have to be decent back. He hadn't felt this hatred for liking in quite some time. His old mentor was probably the last he had felt it... ugh, this woman. He couldn't just tell her to buzz off could he? That was an option, wasn't it? He could just tell her to leave... r-right.

His head remained lowered, reaching up and taking the small water bottle; "...Thank you."

Without even a proper sniff test for poison Riichard gulped at the bottle, downing water to the point of almost chocking. He re-extended his arm to hand the bottle up to the woman, eventually looking up.

"D-Don't call me little Mayo!" He half growled, a little red in the face; "U-Use my name...Idiot! Why would you even offer me water? There's no reason to, we're supposed to be fighting."

Boarbatusk

Boarbatusk
Boarbatusk
Medium level 4
120 HP / 140 HP / 120 HP

Not to far off a small herd of Grimm were making their way through Skylight Woods, running at top speed in hopes of finding some foolish two legged creature to devour. The last time they tracked down a pathetic weakling to eat it turned out to be only a child that had ran away from home because he couldn't have two helpings of dessert. The poor child didn't stand a chance against the three Grimm, but thanks to being so small there wasn't enough there for all three Grimm to eat it. Only enough for one of them to eat their fill while the other two were only able to get a small mouthful. They were still hungry, and since that had been over a week ago they were eager for another kill.

So when the three of the pig Grimms heard two people in a fight, they quickly turned in the directions of the voices, squealed in delight at the prospect of killing again, and quickly started to unleash an attack they Boarbatusks were known for; spinning at high speed to slam into their opponent. The three spinning Grimm, now looking like black and white striped tires due to them spinning so fast, rushed through the forest and found their prey; two hunters that seemed to be taking a breather. All three spun towards the small huntsman, attempted to run him over, then continued to spin towards the huntress so all three would slam into her, one right after another. The battle had begun with a high speed surprise attack.

OOC:

Mio Hirasawa

Mio Hirasawa
Mio giggled a little bit when the little guy almost chocked form drinking the water so fast. "D-Don't call me little Mayo!" Mio giggled again "I didn't call you little Mayo" The little guy was a little red in the face; "U-Use my name...Idiot! Why would you even offer me water? There's no reason to, we're supposed to be fighting." "Will we were till that fire and you kind of franking out there" As Mio was steeping back for the little guy three rolling thing rain to the little guy than turned at Mio.

She jumped out of the way of all three of them and as the last one passed by her she punched it's side to knock it over. As she hit the grimm she jumped back some to get some ground between the two and the other two still rolling aground.

Hit:

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Richard bore his teeth, face growing redder still. Honestly, this broad. He'd have far preferred to keep fighting her rather than have this... this... conversation! Bah! Every second of it burnt his soul like lava smears, to have these kind of conversations with another hunter. To experience anything more than respect... friendship, kinship... bah. It could only lead him down a rocky road. He knew he should distance himself from this, this, woman as soon as possible... and as soon as possible distance did come.

It came just as he rose back to his feet, hearing a sudden thunder against the forest floor Richard leaped only to find his leg clipped by a large rotating pig. A small yelp escaped his throat but the bone held strong. Landing and rising to his feet he found he couldn't put quite as much weight on it as he could previously. He grumbled as he found the woman had ended up next to him, seemingly uninjured.

Without a word he drew forth another electric dust crystal, pulling forth one of Keyll's sickle like blades he mashed the crystal into it. The blade immediately began to crackle and spark in his palm, ending at around the fifth chain link from the weapon. Following the trio's path he tossed the electrified blade ahead of them; swinging the chain in an attempt to catch all three with shocking results. The blade swung with a high electric hiss.

"I think I remember why I picked this date... knew there was a reason it stuck out to me. A hunt was scheduled a little south from here looking for three Boardtusks, hoping to eradicate them...the hunters hopefully missed them rather than the alternative."

Hp/Aura/Dust:

Boarbatusk

Boarbatusk
Boarbatusk
Medium level 4
75 HP / 95 HP / 90 HP

The three Grimm rushed across the ground towards the two hunters, spinning like saw blades as they tried to hit their newly found prey. However to their astonishment, only one of them managed to get in a hit on only one of the the hunters. That hit had slowed down that Boarbatusk slightly, not much, but just enough that it became an easier target for the woman's fist. Her quick punch connected with the Grimm's side and causing it to tip over while it was still spinning. The end result was the Grimm flipping end over end like a quarter that had been flipped off of someone's thumb. By the time the Grimm had stopped, it was so dizzy that it couldn't stand up straight and was walking around like it was drunk. However this proved to be it's saving grace since that blow had knocked it out of the attack arc of the pipsqueak of a huntsman, so the other two had gotten hit by the dust attack instead of all three. It took a moment of those two to get back onto their feet after getting shocked, but soon they were ready to attack again.

After squealing a bit, the first two pig grimm charged at the pair of huntsman again, but this time they split them up, Grimm to hunter. The healthier of the two Grimm attacked the woman by charging tusks first at her, trying to take out her legs, followed by swinging it's tucks at her mid-section. The second Grimm attacked the smaller, tastier huntsman by attempting to strike the boy's right arm with it's tusks followed by trying to flip the small huntsman up into the air by getting it's tusks under him and then flipping Richard up into the air. The third Grimm was still walking around like it was drunk, too dizzy to do anything.

OOC:

Mio Hirasawa

Mio Hirasawa
Mio looked at the Grimm flipping end over end like a quarter she giggled at the Girmm "Well than happened." She than started to waver to it as the Grimm had stopped, it was so dizzy that it couldn't stand up straight and was walking around like it was drunk. That made her giggle more “Aww that was funny and kind of cute.” As she got closer to the dizzy Grimm and hit it right on the head sending it head first into the ground. Then she heard something running and it sounded like it was coming at her.

Mio looked back and seen the other one come after her so she grabbed the Grimm she just hit and grabbed it by its tusks and turned and hit the other incoming grimm with the grimm she just hit. Mio tried to hit the side of the incoming Grimm to make some room between them. “……Did I just use a Grimm to hit another Grimm with?.......Nice! Hey Little guy you ok over there?”

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
What is this woman even doing... she's still not pulled out a weapon, hasn't used her semblance, and seems entirely intent on attacking these Boars with their hands. She's laughing and giggling a-and calling things cute?! None of that is strategical... why would she even...

Richard frowned, loosely taking the chain in his grasp he tossed the second blade as the woman attempted to toss one grimm into the other. He tossed forward the blade in hand, causing the other one to be recalled to his far right as the left blade flew forward; aimed to strike the grimm that was confronting him in the snout... though the woman's attacks may have gotten in the way of that. Perhaps the blade may even clip her arm.

He glowered at her slightly; "Oi Oi! Pull out a weapon or something at least! Use your semblance! I'm fine, don't think on my leg, worry about yourself... stupid brat. Thinking she's so good. Can't wait for it to bite her in the rear, overconfidence will be her downfall. Honestly, I thought I was better but... ugh."

Speaking of his leg he attempted to put some more weight on it, only to feel the wrap around bruise that was forming. He hissed as he sighed, taking his free blade in hand and forming a defensive stance. Despite being in a forest and not a city, it was as if his back were to a wall.

Boarbatusk

Boarbatusk
THREE BOARBATUSKS|15 HP/65 HP/55 HP|HUNT LVL: MEDIUM|GRIMM LVL: 4

All three Boarbatusks had been focused on the woman who seeming possessed great might. The poor one who just barely escaped it's daze not only got it's head driven into the ground, but it also had one of it's packmates slammed into it. The packmate who was being slammed didn't appreciate it very much either, but there was little it could do as it was forced to further crush it's fellow Grimm. It rolled over quickly and did it's best to gore the mighty woman.

The last packmate was also on it's way to attempt to gore the woman when it was met with a blade across it's snout. Squealing in pain, it turned to locate the source of the attack and saw a short fleshy man who was about to decorate it's horns. It hopped up and performed a signature pinwheel assault, ready to mow over the short man who slashed it's snout.

The poor smashed Boarbatusk couldn't get back up, he tried but was so injured it fell back down, faintly squealing to encourage his packmates to battle on.

Mio Hirasawa

Mio Hirasawa
"Oi Oi! Pull out a weapon or something at least! Use your semblance! I'm fine, don't think on my leg, worry about yourself..." Mio looked at the little guy after she tossed the grimm and all but it also sounded like he said something els but she wasn't to sure on what it was. She than rain over to the little guy and seen one of the Boarbatusks was down Mio smiled and it was on the way to the little guy. She than took off at full speed and picked something up and came up to the little guy and slammed the Boarbatusk upside down into the ground and pulls out her weapon and used the butt to hit the Boarbatusk.

"Come on lets fix that leg of yours." giving him a smile before turning to the other two Boarbatusks and shot one round at both to slow them down. She than smiled and started to use her semblance to start to help the little guys leg.

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Richard growled, drawing the chain from his weapon back. The blade that had nicked the beast's snout returning to his hand with a harsh tug of the chain.

As the one Richard had caught with his blade attempted to charge him Richard threw the other blade at that hog as it attempted to roll at him, sidestepping as he did; only for the blue haired girl to approach the beast and then him.

"O-O-Oi! Oi! Wh-What are you doing? This is combat! Y-You shouldn't be focusing on my leg like that!" Richard went red almost the instant the woman attempted to approach his leg, the idea of someone attempting to tend to a wound at a time like this, let alone his own. It was both embarrassing for him and stupid of her to do. He raised both blades, if she was really so insistent on helping him then she'd have to defend her for a bit.

Taking the two blades he tossed them passed her toward the pig who had been tossed into it's packmate and the downed boartusk.

Combat:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum