You are not connected. Please login or register

Lost...Immediately after arrival[Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lost...Immediately after arrival[Open] Empty Lost...Immediately after arrival[Open] Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:39 pm

Alex Crocera

Alex Crocera
Alex was never on time, since he had his own way of travel.  He knew this.  He knew he'd be late, but...Well, he was later than he thought.  He looked around at the combat school he arrived in, wondering two things.  What could await him here and..."Where the heck do I go to do...Anything, really?"  He had his scarf tucked into his shirt and his ears hidden into his hair, wondering if any other Faunus had decided to come here.  He took a step forward and stopped, wondering what would happen if someone saw his ears.  "Ah, forget it.  I'm sure I'm not the only one here...I hope, anyway."  He took a few steps before stopping and looking around.  "No map or anything in sight.  Did I come the wrong way to get here?"  He sighed, hoping somebody would find him and maybe show him where to go.

2Lost...Immediately after arrival[Open] Empty Re: Lost...Immediately after arrival[Open] Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:09 pm

merlynn

merlynn
Abigail was new to this school, And she didn't have the best of direction. She was walking around with her sword dragging on the ground behind her as she tried to find a map or even a dorm room to crash in. She was a tired girl having been up all night excited she got in to this school. She was hoping to get to meet some of the teachers soon. But first she would need to meet other students and find some sugar cubes, maybe some cream-cheese cake frosting.. she was drooling thinking of those snacks, he loved to pig out on sugar cubes and frosting. Upon walking she noticed some one else, they looked like a human maybe friends or maybe foe who knows. She will never know unless she talks. “Hey you!” she yelled crossed the walkway her large 9 foot sword moved from the ground to resting on her shoulder. She was not hiding the fact she was a fuanus with her light blue antlers popping out of her head, actually she wasn't hiding much of her self ether the skirt she wore was showing her underwear which where more like jean underwear.her shirt showed just above her breasts showed cleavage. Kinda of bizarre really odd choice of clothing. she begins her approach to Alex.

http://theeighthcontinent.forumotion.com/

Aisha Belaroff

Aisha Belaroff
Aisha was...lost yet again. Even after had a tour around the academy, she still have the ability to get lost so soon. She sighed as her hand messing with her long pastel pink hair. Sometime she wonder how she manage to get lost this quickly. "This is hopeless...Urggh! wish I have a map!" said her to herself in frustrated way. She took out a strawberry lollipop and pop it into her mouth as she tried yet again to find her way.

"Hey you!"

Aisha startled a little as she heard someone, more like a girl voice. She looked around and spotted a girl running at someone with sword on her shoulder. "Maybe they could help..." she hesitated a little but when to the girl direction.

Alex Crocera

Alex Crocera
Alex looked at the other Faunus in front of him and his cat ears popped out of his hair. He was thinking maybe she could tell him where to go or something, and considered asking her. He walked over to her, thinking of what to say and what to do if she didn't know where to go. "Hey there. My name's Alex. I'm new, I just got here. Any idea where I can find...well, anything or anyone around here? Like maybe a food place...Or a professor...Or anything?" He looked around to see if anyone else was around before looking back toward the Faunus girl in front of him. It was a bit odd, actually. He didn't expect the first person he met...Or saw, for that matter, would be a Faunus. He was, though, more expecting to meet a professor first. Well, obviously he was wrong.

merlynn

merlynn
Abigail was approached by the now showing his ear cat like faunus. He started talking to her his name was alex, not a bad name but she was more irritated that they didn't give out hand maps of the school. So she was not in the most happy of moods. “Alex huh, do i look like i know where things are... my names merlynn and i am in the same boat as you. Looking for teacher, but since you have no idea ether looks like opening doors is the only option.” she said this will a rather grumpy tone she walked past alex, having no idea there was another person around them. She started looking at the ground to see where the path was more worn from constant walking. not finding a clear sign She stood her sword on to the ground pommel first then started to let it fall. “where ever it falls i am walking.” as it begins to fall it pointed towards a door behind another person, the sword when it hits the ground it made a loud metal tone sound. Seeing the pink haired girl she pointed at her. Well not really at her the door behind her. “that way.” she said this as she then looks at the girl and dropped her hand to her hip. “you lost too? Or you here to find one of us?” she spoke to the pink haired girl with a clear tone that could be heard.

http://theeighthcontinent.forumotion.com/

6Lost...Immediately after arrival[Open] Empty Re: Lost...Immediately after arrival[Open] Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:40 am

Luna

Luna
Luna Cross

Luna yawned as she walked the main halls of the school. Her own classes didn't start for another hour. It was a late Friday afternoon. It was spring time so most of the students were either doing homework in their dorms or outside enjoying the fresh spring air. Everyone had had enough of winter and now that the snow had melted and flowers were starting to bloom everyone wanted to be outside and enjoying it.

Luna was no exception as she headed towards the entrance. She wore a black sleeveless dress with blue trim. She also had on a corset that was cyan blue. Her cuffs were the same shade of cyan. The woman had steel knee high boots which proved to be her armor. She finished off this style with a black choker. The clothing was very stylish, especially for a huntress. Luna was always sure to keep up with the latest styles. Her metal boots clunked against the marble floors of the halls.

She was nearing the entrance as she made it through the maze of hallways but blinked when she noticed three people standing around talking. She'd never seen these people on campus and it would seem as if they were irritated and nervous. The first person who seemed to be the most talkative. He was a boy with light brown hair and large doe eyes. He looked pretty innocent and seemed to have a relieved look on his face as he talked to a Faunus girl. After talking for a moment his cat ears popped out of his hair which intrigued Luna.

The second person seemed to be more frustrated. She was rather cute and had the body of an adult. She looked to be the oldest in the group. The Faunus girl seemed to be some kind of deer type that Luna had never seen before. Those antlers were certainly something! That wasn't the only eye catching thing about her though. She was practically naked! Luna wasn't really one for modesty but even she wouldn't have worn anything like that outfit. All it would take would be one tiny piece of hair down under to pop out....

Luna shook her head at her own vulgar thoughts. She just hoped nobody would look down town at the Faunus girl in case she had forgot to shave anything. Luna's head whipped over to the pink haired girl who had just began to be spoken to by the deer faunus.

This one was rather pretty with her long pink hair, pretty outfit, and... was that a katana? Luna's blue eye's widened considerably as her mouth began to water. Her own katana was at her hip. She definitely wanted to test blades with that one!

Deciding that now would be a good time to introduce herself, Luna began walking or rather clunking towards the group. "Did I hear you right? You guys are lost? Are you all new?" The woman asked as she crouched in front of the pink haired female eying her weapon from it's sheath. "Hmmm..."

(The new order will be Alex, Merlynn, Me, Aisha)

Outfit: Link

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum