You are not connected. Please login or register

Inactivity Surge

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Inactivity Surge Empty Inactivity Surge Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:24 pm

Akui

Akui
As some of you may know, I used to do the majority of my posting and the like at work. However, due to some people just never being satisfied until someone else is miserable, as of Wednesday all extracurricular activities have be forced to come to a halt. Unless it's related to work, we can't use the browser for it.

Normally this wouldn't be horrible as I still can post at home, but my laptop has recently decided it wants to be moody on when it allows me to do stuff and when the RAM decides to explode and all but lock itself up. I think it has something to do with Windows 10, as I never had this issue before, and resetting back to Windows 7 hasn't fixed it yet.

Now there is no one monitoring us on the weekends at work, and it just so happens I work weekends, so I should be able to put in some posts to catch up on Saturdays and Sundays in a consistent manner, but my activity for two normally less active characters has risen and my two main accounts are going nuts with posts I'm behind on.

Even now as I type this, my laptop is stuttering, but all is not lost. I'll just need a bit more leeway until I can find a bigger band-aid to cover this all up with.

Sincerely,

~Akui

http://www.discordapp.com/#5424

2Inactivity Surge Empty Re: Inactivity Surge Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:58 am

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
It's fine ^^ Long as you're alright, look after yourself and I hope the fix isn't too costly and doesn't take too long o.o must be quite a hindrance

3Inactivity Surge Empty Re: Inactivity Surge Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:17 pm

Alexander Davis

Alexander Davis
Take it easy. I'm more then willing to wait in our threads.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum