You are not connected. Please login or register

Sammey White's Weapon Upgrade

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sammey White's Weapon Upgrade  Empty Sammey White's Weapon Upgrade Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:09 pm

Sammey White

Sammey White
The was getting ready to look over the school grounds and the city of Bellmuse there was Sammey back at the school's living space still sleeping. The room was nice and dark form the passed night than the sun started to come up slowly felling the darken school and city sending light everywhere. The light started to come on to the room fulling the room with light waking up a young girl with white hair start to come into the light. Sammey opened her eye and started to get up form bed and get ready for the day. Than her scroll started to go off as she grabbed it and looked to see who was calling it was her big sister. "Hel-hello si-sis how are you?" "Hey Sammey i was calling to see if you wanted to go the the market with me later today?"

Sammey smiled and said yes it has been sometime they tryed to saned time together but timing didn't let it happen. Later on that day she meted up with her big sister by the air ship going to the city "SAMMEY OVER HERE!" Sammey almost jumped out of her own skin when Mekio did that. She than walked over to her "H-hi sis." Meiko just smiled "Hey come on let go the air ship is about to leaf." as she petted Sammey's head "Ah sis noo." then the ship doors closed and headed off the the city "Hey Sammey i think you need a new bow." Sammey looked at Mieko "Wh-why? i-i love mom's old weapon." "I know but it's older than us and i think it's on it's last leg just look at it." Sammey than started to look at it it was starting to mess up more and more it has seen alot in it life "May-maybe your right."

As the ship landed Sammey and Meiko started walking around looking for a new weapon for Sammey to use. It was hard to find a new bow for Sammey "Sis i don't think we are going to find a new one i don't think people still use bows anymore. I think most range fighters use guns now." Mieko looked at Sammey "Yea most likely but lets try the weapon shop and see if we can't find one there or see if he or she can make a new one." Sammey nodded and they walked into the weapon shop. "Sammey do you want to ask or have me ask?" Sammey looked at her with a little shy smile and Meiko giggled "I seen that coming Sir do you have a bow for sale?" The man looked at the two girl and smiled "Didn't know young one's still used bow's anymore come fallow me" The two fallowed the guy to a back room and show them what he had. Sammey's eye locked onto the new bow "Go on now kiddo get it a shot."

Sammey grabed it and walked over to a wall the man said to shot it. As Sammey was shooting it Meiko told the man "We'll take it." He nodded and got the rest for the thing for the bow than came with it and Meiko payed for it. Sammey than came back "Like it?" Sammey nodded "It well serve you well kid." Meiko nodded "Mhm in joy it Sammey it's you'rs now." Sammey looked at the bow than Meiko and jump on her hugging her and walked back to the market with a new bow.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum