You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm gonna have to say goodbye for a while

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm gonna have to say goodbye for a while Empty I'm gonna have to say goodbye for a while Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:14 pm

Yasumita

Yasumita
As the title said, I'm gonna have to vanish for a while, this includes my characters Sonovonori, Sasha, Rose, and Royce. 2 days before Christmas my grandfather had a heart attack in his sleep and passed away, I may have to go put my dog I've had since I was a child down because she is having bad seizures daily and her hips are getting bad, today a few hours ago I got into a car accident and my jeep is driving funny. And a few other things I won't put into this message. Just gonna leave it at that, I'll look at the site every once in a while, but I can't focus too much on it right now. Well, goodbye people, take care.

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
The same to you o.o Look after yourself, alright?

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Take good care of you bro, we'll be here when you're back o~o

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
You take all the time that you need to get all of that craziness in order, we'll be here supporting you 'till your return.

http://www.rwbyrpg.com

Yasumita

Yasumita
So everything is better than what it was. Shoulder and stomach are doing better since the accident and im surprised my shoulder is in better condition so early, while my stomach on the other hand still has some bad pain here and there. Ill be able to post again here soon, hope to see everyone around.

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Take your time ^^ No need to rush recovery

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum