You are not connected. Please login or register

Grenal visits family! (Solo/Training/Atlas)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reign

Reign
He had went back to Atlas to find his home empty, save for a new family. He said sorry about intruding, and explained that this used to be his home, but pardoned himself from a search of the house.  If he were to do that, he’d probably become absolved in doing more than he needed to. He couldn’t afford that, he knew there were some incorruptible police on the force, just like god damn Coal. Why was that bastard always coming in his thoughts when he thought about Atlas? Dammit. DAMMIT!

A slightly frustrated Grenal went to a few old friends, people who deal in info, and got the address from them. They had moved up-town. After he left, they moved higher. This made him more then slightly frustrated. How could his bastard of a father and wh**e of a mother. Yes, his mother gave birth to him, but then she forgot he even existed. She was going to die, and she was going to die tonight, as well as his father. They never could have gotten anywhere without him being who he was, without him getting the money in the home. His father was too flakey and his mother? Well, that opinion was already stated. He had to start going to his fathers home now, and take care of some business. Very important things that could only be done now, so he could get out in appropriate amount of time.

He moved swiftly, taking the backstreets to get there faster. He arrived at 9:30am, and noticed his father standing outside, and walked up and tapped his father on the shoulder, getting the large man to turn around.

“Hello Father.”

“Heard you escaped from prison, but that was awhile ago. The hell you doing back?”

“I’ve decided to take care of some old issues, inicluding family issues. I’ve come to resolve family issues, including my hate for mother. She’s still around, right?”

“Yes she is. I love her, and she didn’t neglect you boy. I know what you thought, but she couldn’t do anything that I wouldn’t let her. You want to know what she wanted to do? She wanted to off you, but I told her no. So, I guess she did. She did neglect you.”

“Can’t see you being much better, pops. You manipulated me from a very, very young age. I took that far, didn’t I pops? I took it far enough to kill tons of people, lots of people. I took what you did to me, and managed to drag myself all the way to prison, then all the way out. You want to know what brought me out? Coal. Not you. Not anyone else. That man’s made me feel legitimately wanted, allowed a sociopath to feel. I guess I wasn’t truly a sociopath.”

“Kid. I’m getting old and I’ve learned a few things. What we did was wrong, yet look what we bred. We bred a killing machine and a disinterested hunter who uses guns all day and never visits. You, Grenal, are the killing machine. You are what happens when a survior is ignored and left to fend. We didn’t even send you to school. We gave you nothing but you made everything. I figure..” His father went silent before sitting on the street, beckoning his son to sit down next to him, which Grenal did. “You could never understand how proud I’ve been of you. Yes. I’m proud. I must be mad. Not only did you survive that of which I realize now is bad, but you kept money supplied. You became the man of the house. I put up the front, but you were 17, yet you were smarter. Stronger. Faster. You knew what to do. Sure, you killed people, but I’ve done that indirectly too many times to care.  Except that abuse got to you didn’t it. This is my last night, I’m sure. I moved for that reason. To delay the inevitable for possibly three or four hours, but give me a dying wish, huh?”

Grenal sighed, the words causing mixed emotions. He was surprised his father would say this. It must be false, right? The man he knew would never say these things, not at all. He’d tell him to bugger off and do some other shite that wasn’t bothering him.

Reign

Reign
That’s what put him off. Kindness, it disturbed Grenal deeper than any bloody scene could, any torture. Why would such a single thing disturb such a person of Grenals way of life. Is it perhaps because he never felt this kindness before?  However. These mixed feelings slowly turned into anger. This was just his father manipulating him. Clearly. What else would it be? He could kill his father right here, right now… but something was stopping him. Maybe his sense of granduer with his murders, maybe his gut said wait. He couldn’t put his finger on it.

After a bit more small-talk, they got up and walked home where he saw his mother. This capped his rage, but he dug his nails into his hand for now. He couldn’t do it now. No. He couldn’t. No. He had to fight the urge. He had to. It wasn’t time.

It isn’t time.

it…

It’s time.

Grenal’s psyche broke in seconds, as he swiftly went into his pocket and pulled out his razor. He ran at his father, and slashed. His father barely avoided it as Grenals mother went to tackle him. It was to no avail as he kicked her right in the stomach, and then elbowed her in the back of the head. He then focused on his father.

“You don’t seem to understand, father. I’ve trained. I’m stronger then you. Faster then you. Smarter then both of you. I never went to school, I’ve learned all my skills myself, except for manipulation.”

He walked up to his father and grabbed him by the coat and pushed him against the wall, and knees him in the ribs. Over. and Over. and Over. Again. and Again. He then dropped his father and mounted him, punching him in the head over and over again, blood going all over his fingers, all over his hands. All over his body. It didn’t matter. This bastard had hurt him more than anyone else could have. His mother didn’t pretend to love him, quite literally telling him to go die more than once.

His father spit out blood, but was still alive. This filled Grenal with even more anger. Why was he still alive? Why? At least when he using a move meant to knock someone out, his mother stayed unconscious.

“YOU NEVER LET ME GO TO SCHOOL. YOU NEVER LET ME HAVE RELATIONSHIPS. YOU NEVER LET ME DO ANYTHING. YOU NEVER NURTURED ME. YOU TURNED ME INTO A MURDERER. MOTHER AT LEAST TOLD ME TO GO DIE. SHE TOLD ME SHE HATED ME. YOU? YOU NEVER DID. I COULD HAVE BEEN NORMAL. I COULD BE WORKING AN OFFICE JOB, AND HAVE AN OK WIFE. NOW? I CAN’T. I CAN’T. YOU KNOW WHY? YOU. YOU RUINED MY MORAL COMPASS.”

Tears came, they welled in Grenals eyes. He found them but let them roll. There was no point. None at all.

“TELL ME. HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO DEAL WITH IT ALL. I TOOK CARE OF OUR MONEY. MOTHER… SHE WAS A USELESS TWAT. SHE GOT NO MONEY. SHE GOT NOTHING FOR US, AND FOR THAT, HER DEATH WILL BE SLOWER THAN YOURS, SHE WILL GET WHAT SHE DESERVES. SOMETHING WORSE THAN DEATH, AT LEAST FOR A LITTLE BIT.”

Reign

Reign
"Boy. You're still a boy. You never matured; rather the opposite. You turned into a good-for-nothing murderer. I kept you safe, I always knew where you were. I never let in, and this is how you re-" These words were met with more punches. He looked around for his razor. He had dropped it in his anger, surely. He got off his father and grabbed it. He went and put it in his pocket and went into the kitchen. He grabbed a knife from the knife drawer.

He went back to his father, and going on his knees beside him angrily thrust the blade in and out, in and out, in and out. Over and over. Screaming incoherently, he wouldn't stop. He knew the man in front of him was most certainly dead. After five minutes, he stopped. He looked over to his mother. She was starting to stir. He ran as swift as the rain fell outside and the blade went into her heart not at a slow and creeping speed. But with a thunderous boom of violence. He looked around, and looked in his hand, but stayed standing. He remembered a poem he was once read.

"Like you used to say. Do not go gentle into that good night. Well? I guess you were right. I'm never, ever, going to go gentle into that old night. I'm far too stubborn. As you know what they say. If I did, I just wouldn't be me. Fight 'till the end. That way, everyone gets the worst side of things." He laughed before changing clothes and leaving out the back window. He left with his razor, and with two less parents. He'd say he accomplished something today.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum