You are not connected. Please login or register

Look to my coming, at first light, on the fifth day. At dawn, look to the East.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kratoury

Kratoury
I'm Kratour!

Or I suppose that more recently I'm Kratoury; it's a long story. The story culminates in me popping in here, though, so I'd probably call the whole thing "worth". Lately I've been pretty bored, and some of my friends were discussing this site. I thought about for a bit, badgered them until I got a link thrown my way, and now here I am. First thing I did was look around, and I've gotta say that I'm impressed; lots of creative people around here! So I hope y'all will give me a shot, 'cause I'd love to get in on the fun.

Last edited by Kratoury on Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Derped.)

Warren Novack

Warren Novack
Kratour please. I told you not to follow us here.

Kratoury

Kratoury
There is nothing you can do. You see... while you were distracted by this topic, I've already gone ahead and finished the first draft of my character's application. It's too late to stop me now uh... I kinda got distracted there. I think I was going for a Watchmen quote? Something about how I put in my application hours ago and how this isn't a cartoon? Well whatever. Point is- Hi Warren~

Scarlett Winchester

Scarlett Winchester
Kratour~! It's great to see you again, I thought you died! It's been so long; how long was it again? A few hours? Yeeeeaaaahh.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum