Stats
STR:5+1
DEF:5
RES:1
SPT:1
Aura 220|80 HP

Personality
Group: Gadgeteer
Likes: (At least three) Sunny days, Sweets, Good company, Leaning new things.Fighting grimm
Dislikes: (3+) Fighting People(grimm are fine), liars, seafood
Fears: (3+) Ice based attacks, Dust based attacks, messing up circuitry by accident.
Overall Personality: (at least 100 words here) Jason is a Friendly Hunter in training who is Stubborn and Loyal to a fault and fairly quick to trust his fellow huntsmen and woman, While it is easy to Gain Jason’s trust and Friendship once it has been lost once it takes along time to gain it back again due to his Stubborn Nature, however those that stay in his friend group have a loyal friend who would be willing to fight any number of grimm for and along side them. Jasons Trusting nature often leads to him coming across as being naive however I’ts more that he would rather look for the good in people before considering the possibility of the bad.

Abilities
Aura type: Power (+1 STR)
Aura Color: Green
Semblance: Class- Buff Name- Limit Breaker. Limit breaker Allows the user to Increase their Physical attributes beyond what would normally be possible (can increase STR or DEF or SPD
Item 1: Weapon A Pair of Knuckle Dusters that are particularly Thick and heavy- part of the inside grip can be flicked out to use as a Knife in each hand.  
Item 2: Armor Physical. A fairly plan set of hardened leather Armour that's easy to move in and nonrestrictive.

History and Sample
History:
RP Sample:

Last edited by Jason Moon on Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:11 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : needed to specify armor and STR)

2Character Submission  Empty Re: Character Submission Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:53 am

Akui

Akui
Hey there Jason Moon! I want to apologize for your app being so neglected, but as a fairly new mod I'm here to let you know that you only need a few changes, and this will be ready to be graded.

So your image isn't coming up, so that needs to be fixed. Also, we have skills now. You can find them here, and they are required to be in starting apps now. You have to have one positive, and one negative skill.

If you make these changes in roughly seven days, you'll be home free. In seven days, this app will be moved to inactive, so make sure you get here quick! ;)

http://www.discordapp.com/#5424

3Character Submission  Empty Re: Character Submission Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:57 pm

Akui

Akui
I apologize, but due to there being no changes or response in much more than the allotted time, I must move this app to the Inactive Section.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

http://www.discordapp.com/#5424

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum