• Faunus and the academy

• Useless people

• The Grimm

Fears:

• Water since he cant swim

• Death as most people

• Being in crowded areas

• His axe breaking

Overall Personality: Viktor is a silent and unsociable person. He tends to not speak unless spoken to, making him seem very unfriendly, or sometimes he makes snarky remarks. He has no wish to fight others all he wishes to be is left alone. But if anyone ever decides to challenge him he will defend himself and fight till his opponent is dead or unconscious. Viktor is very fond of napping and hates to be disturbed from his sleep. Viktor usually is a lazy person who fights once he has been challenged. His fighting style is of brute force who attack head on but also is a tactician once the fight has begun. But when he meets a strong enough enemy he will study them by attacking a few times to figure out there style and look for weakpoints in it. But overall he despises people with no honor or respect as he was raised to value these things and he hates killing, but will if it means getting the job done.

Abilities
Aura type: Strength
Aura Color: Black with a Dark Blue Lining
Semblance: Earth Shaper: Viktor has the innate ability to control the earth around him allowing him to create massive boulders to launch at his opponent or make walls of solid rock to block attacks or even creating fissures to trap his enemy in the ground.
Item 1: Great-Axe: Being a uniquely large axe which only Viktor can wield it is said he can cut the earth as if it was paper with one mighty swing. He can use this axe in combos with his semblance by creating fissures or earth spikes by slamming the axe into the ground.
Spoiler:
Item 2: Earth Dust

History and Sample
History:
RP Sample:

2Viktor Roland  Empty Re: Viktor Roland Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:57 am

Unit VII

Unit VII
Done and ready to be looked over, also as you may know i am Yuuki Terumi i decided not to keep him and switch to this character sorry for the trouble of making him

3Viktor Roland  Empty Re: Viktor Roland Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:23 am

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
Hai, I'm Leena and I--- ah, screw it, you already know. :P

Everything looks great, I have no problems with this at all. Could actually make things a ton more interesting around here.

Viktor Roland  33ff29g

http://www.rwbyrpg.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum