Stats
STR:4
DEF:4
RES:3
SPT:1
Aura 100|200 HP

Personality Crazy
Group:Mine
Likes:Beer, Chimichungas, and guns oh and money and babes!
Dislikes:The guy with the pointy things, no tacos, being broke, hair
Fears:I don't have any fears... Ahh people!!!
Overall Personality:Didn't I say Personality Crazy? come on do you honestly think i'm going to sit here and type out a personality depicting how crazy I am by speaking to you through tiny letterings in arbic engrish that your going to realize that i am suffering sucatash like a tweety bird that's been knocked out with a baseball bat? honestly I'm peronsality disfunction with gumption lacking words of mental function. Ohh that's a good rap i need to add that to my mix tape and send over to Gary when he's not playig that wierd four girl sailormoon gun crazy watchamacallit anime game. (at least 100 words here)

Abilities
Aura type:Excessive Healing
Aura Color:Crimson Pink
Semblance:Fourth Wall: The ability to break the fourth dimension. no not reality manipulation because that requires physics the ability to randomly utilize chaoticism to inact appropriate actions in response to almost niegh impossible feats that would occur for things to rightfully happen and interacting outside the sphere/square of known existence because reality isn't just planar it's 3D like my err.. stuff. Yeah science with out explaining science.
Item 1:Twin Katana-Rama Katanas; designed with specially treated alloyed chromium blades that serate even most things like cars and buildings.
Item 2:Dual Glock-23 Customs; these are mah babies deh shoot lots and lots of smiley faces at bad things.

History and Sample
History:
RP Sample:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]