You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello hello!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello hello! Empty Hello hello! Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:16 am

Molly Jones

Molly Jones
Heya. I've already talked to a few of you accommodating folks over by the c-box earlier today, but I thought why not make an introductory post as well. So, here it is!

I usually go by the name of SoullessCake as my OOC alias, and am a half-Taiwanese citizen of Malaysia (that country above Singapore), so my timezone is most likely out of whack with a vast majority of you all. It's alright though, I've gotten used to this ^-^"

It's sad that I have to say this, but I've only recently left another site due to personal issues and a growing sense of guilt. I'm crossing my fingers that things will be different here on this site, but I thought it wise to let everybody know beforehand what to expect.

Buuuut yeah, here's to happy fun times for all! o/ It's a real pleasure to even be here.

2Hello hello! Empty Re: Hello hello! Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:40 am

Ash Rockford

Ash Rockford
New grounds new trials. The past is the past the last place is the last trace. Burn your passion to a new beginning and rise like a phoenix!

3Hello hello! Empty Re: Hello hello! Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:05 am

Gricelda Mee

Gricelda Mee
Greetings Molly Jones! Or if you prefer Soulless Cake (sounds kinda tasty). Warning appreciated but hopefully it won't come down to that :P I understand that sort of feeling... having left an RP site because of a hectic workload at the time and felt so guilty for suddenly disappearing for several months that I never bothered to show my face there again :/

Hope to meet you on the Chatbox one of these days. Happy roleplaying! You seem to have an interesting character that is a welcome addition to this little community we have here :D

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum