You are not connected. Please login or register

[Host Club ST/priv] The Royal Couch~

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Host Club ST/priv] The Royal Couch~ Empty [Host Club ST/priv] The Royal Couch~ Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:22 am

Avy Frost

Avy Frost
[Main Thread: The Host Club]

"No, I'm sure I gave it to you. You're just rude enough to forget," Avy said playfully in response to his notion about her name. On the other hand, after dropping her own question, Avery smiled at the reaction she got from him. She expected as much. This guy was sometimes easy to read.

While waiting for him to ponder over the simple question, the blonde took her sanitizer from her pocket and applied it to her hands before reaching for a slice of the strawberry shortcake. She glanced at him briefly as he began to answer her question and she gave a small nod when he finished. "Ah. Well, that wasn't meant as a serious question but since you answered with such valour, props to you," Avery responded with a giggle.

The girl trailed her attention back to her cake as she rolled the fork on her fingers thinking of what to ask next. Her eyebrows shot up a little at his return question. While she expected him to ask something back, she was slightly surprised at his choice of... bold words. It was clear to her what his purpose was and if he wanted to go that route, two could play that game.

"Hmm? What ever do you mean by that?" Avery asked with a small smile as she looked at him with an innocently questioning look. "It seems you know something that I don't. Care to elaborate?"

2[Host Club ST/priv] The Royal Couch~ Empty Re: [Host Club ST/priv] The Royal Couch~ Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:06 pm

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
"Rude enough to forget? Says the girl that can't get my name right unless having it right under her nose. And I'm pretty sure I would have remembered your name, I tend to remember those I hunt with, especially when they kill birds in their bikini." Lloyd looked half annoyed half amused. She was clearly messing with him, yet he was sure that she hadn't gave him her name yet and that little trickery wasn't working. At least none was mad at the other for neither knowing their names, even though it was he fault in both cases.

As she said that she wasn't expecting him to reply, Lloyd gave her a little scoff while taking a sip of tea. "Don't ask questions that you either don't want or aren't ready for answers, even if it's for fun, many will answer without second thoughts, for good or bad... like me." When he asked her a question back, he smiled as he saw her face, visibly surprised by the topic he chose. As she decided to turn around the situation by asking him whatever he was talking about, he took back a sip of tea with a grin. "So, afraid to answer directly? I won't fall for that innocent look on your face. Either answer or I'll call you a chicken until you do." Maybe taunting her wasn't the best option, but Lloyd was certain that it was going to be funny.

And funny was what would be required as the situation seemed to get worse in the rest of the room, with what seemed like a fight was about to break out between Orion and a tall lady in "armor" that had just entered the club. Sure it could be a nice fight to watch, but Lloyd wasn't here for that neither was his client so he would stay out of it only hoping it wouldn't cause too much problem.

3[Host Club ST/priv] The Royal Couch~ Empty Re: [Host Club ST/priv] The Royal Couch~ Tue May 10, 2016 8:16 pm

Avy Frost

Avy Frost
Avery took a small bite off her strawberry cake whilst listening to him remind her of her constant name-calling mistake. She had to admit, she did have that habit of forgetting people's names. And when he added the part with their hunt on the beach, the blonde couldn't contain a small snicker. "Touche." She bit her lip and tilted her head slightly. "Well then please be a gentleman and introduce yourself first. Full name. Just so I don't forget~"

"As for asking questions, there's this thing called rhetorics which if I remember correctly, is something you failed to realise in our hunt in the beach as well," Avery stated with a grin. "So perhaps you should learn to read the atmosphere. Just so you don't reveal too much and embarrass yourself," she added in a whisper to further tease him.

The blonde took a sip of her tea, finding that eating her strawberry cake would be a difficult task considering their interesting conversation simply kept flowing. She returned the cup on the tea plate and continued.

"You see, I can't answer a question that I know nothing of if you couldn't as much as elaborate it for me. All you had to do was explain what you meant; an easy task. Why is it so hard for you to do? Is it because it's common sense? Or because it's something... inappropriate?" Avery gave a sly smile. "Enlighten me on these knowledge you seem to know very well, senpai~"

4[Host Club ST/priv] The Royal Couch~ Empty Re: [Host Club ST/priv] The Royal Couch~ Wed May 18, 2016 11:59 pm

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Lloyd couldn't help but chuckle lightly when the girl agreed that he was right, but he then simply smiled before taking the last sip available in his cup before putting it on the small table in front of him. He really enjoyed this tea and though he'd need probably drink more in the future as a healthier alternative to those energy drinks he always took at night to keep himself awake to work on his stuff. Also the tea would maybe force him to sleep like a normal person. The blonde girl then asked him to introduce himself first, suggesting that it would be what any gentlemen do. "Well, normally I would say "ladies go first" but well, I guess if it's your wish. The name is..." Lloyd hesitated a moment before naming himself as he didn't know if the girl would know who he was. He also didn't know if he should not only say his name or also talk about his family and all. He decided not to, unless she would ask. "...the name's Lloyd, Lloyd Gilbert Vanheim, pleasure to finally introduce ourselves to one another, miss...?"

When the girl mentioned that her previous question was rhetoric, Lloyd glared at her a moment, as he actually had a difficulty to get those kind of question, which is why he always answers them. "Well, rhetoric or not, all question asked to me usually gets an answer. The only time I don't answer is when it's too personal or something like that."

The girl then continued to pry on the interesting subject at hand. Of course Lloyd didn't want to simply answer her, because it was obviously inappropriate and he knew full well that she knew exactly what he was talking about, yet she wanted him to absolutely be the one saying it. Her smile in itself was proof of that. When she then called him "Senpai", Lloyd chuckled immediately. "Woah there, I don't think you'd want me as a senpai, even though I am technically one since I'm a sophomore... as for the question... why not both agree that we know exactly what it's about and you don't have to answer?"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum