Enrollment Form

Crescendo Williams Lily.%28Vocaloid%29.240.1483145

Basic info
Name: Crescendo 'Cress' Williams
Birthday: April 21
Race: Human
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 120 lbs
Face Claim: Lily (Vocaloid) // Lugia -pokemon (for semblance)

Personality
Dislikes: Small spaces, Crowds, Silence, Pink
Fears: Faunus (not really a phobia, just gets nervous around them), Fire, Blood, Small Spaces.
Overall Personality: Crescendo is an overall friendly person. She enjoys making friends and meeting people, talking to people, but it is not the end of the world if she has no one to speak to. She is for the most part a happy and laid back person, but when she gets serious, she blocks out everything else to focus. In a battle, she will not speak to anyone but her opponent, and she will often forget where she is. Cress is very proud, and for that reason ultimately refuses to accept help whenever it's offered to her. This is the reason why she currently refuses to enroll into Syne Academy.

Cress has a strong will and she lives life as much as possible with absolutely no regrets. No matter how badly she hurts a enemy, she will not feel bad one bit. She does what she can to not hurt a friend, but if there is no other choice and she has to, it's no big deal. Even if a enemy becomes a friend, she will not regret any pain she caused when the friend was her enemy. Every choice she makes is a choice she knows she won't regret. Regret holds people back.

When faced with those of the Faunus race, She will have a bit of nervousness, traumatized by the past. This fear is often visible, as she has a bit of trouble wearing a mask. A good thong most of the time, but there are certain situations where a bit of cover would be nice. Cress always shows how she is feeling and always speaks her mind, sometimes being brutally honest and blunt with other people.

Abilities
Aura type: Strength
Aura Color: Periwinkle
Semblance: Embodiment of Power: Cress undergoes a transformation that increases her strength 50%.
Crescendo Williams Lugia.240.1400871
Item 1: Weapon: A 15 ft metallic whip that has many sections and joints to make it flexible. It can cause some damage as well as wrap around things to grab them.
Item 2: Tier 1 water dust

History and Sample
History:
RP Sample:

Last edited by Crescendo Williams on Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Crescendo Williams Empty Re: Crescendo Williams Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:51 pm

Aalis Nutmegg

Aalis Nutmegg
Finished~

3Crescendo Williams Empty Re: Crescendo Williams Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:14 pm

Eliara Caithe

Eliara Caithe
Crescendo Williams IbyLY2eSVixTkG
Admin Eli here to look over your app~!

Everything looks fantastic. I just have one tiny picky problem. I think you should also list what anime or wherever your second FC for your semblance is from, everything else looks great.

And for some reason your weapon makes me think of Ivy from Soul Caliber, even though it's a normal whip. Not that that is an issue, I'm just making a comment.

4Crescendo Williams Empty Re: Crescendo Williams Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:15 pm

Aalis Nutmegg

Aalis Nutmegg
Uhm. Pokémon. lol

5Crescendo Williams Empty Re: Crescendo Williams Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:23 pm

Eliara Caithe

Eliara Caithe
Crescendo Williams Eli_ap15

Now I just gotta figure out this whole Admin thing. I'm guessing you're gonna be a Non-Student correct?

6Crescendo Williams Empty Re: Crescendo Williams Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:26 pm

Aalis Nutmegg

Aalis Nutmegg
Yes.

7Crescendo Williams Empty Re: Crescendo Williams Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:27 pm

Eliara Caithe

Eliara Caithe
Done~ You're now a fancy Yellow color, have fun~!

Thread Locked~!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum