You are not connected. Please login or register

Barzilai Solos (Finished!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Barzilai Solos (Finished!) Empty Barzilai Solos (Finished!) Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:33 pm

Baramus

Baramus
Enrollment Form

Barzilai Solos (Finished!) Dungeon.Fighter.Online.full.761549
Basic info
Name: Barzilai 'Barz' Solos
Birthday: 08/31
Race: Human
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 200 pounds
Face Claim: Dungeon Fighter Online, male fighter class character http://static.zerochan.net/Dungeon.Fighter.Online.full.761549.jpg

Stats
STR: 5
DEF: 4 (+1)
RES: 1
SPT: 2
Aura 100|200 HP

Personality
Group: Combat Major
Dislikes: Waiting, Enclosed Spaces, Dishonest People
Fears: Heights, Being unable to protect loved ones, Being the center of attention
Overall Personality: Barz Solos is the type of man that keeps moving forward; he doesn't let failures bring him down, and continuously strives to improve himself. This mentality is reflected in the way he interacts with people, as well; despite his social awkwardness and general quietness, Barz does his best to be there for any friends he makes, never hesitating to help with anything they need. He puts those he cares about before himself, and takes pride in his ability to protect them. However, he naturally tends to keep to himself, and isn't very trusting of anyone who he hasn't yet come to know: a result of spending the past six years in almost complete solitude.

Abilities
Aura type: Defense
Aura Color: Silvery-white
Semblance: Momentum Absorption/Amplification (Buff)- Barzilai utilizes his control over momentum in two main ways, defensive and offensive, with a specialization in defense: Iron Guard is a form that reflects his protective nature, where Barz focuses on absorbing the momentum of his opponent's attacks and transferring it through his body and outwards, redirecting it and effectively boosting his defense. However, this skill slows his movement to a crawl and requires him to physically redirect the force of an attack within seconds of receiving it to maintain the guard; Barz also cannot protect against potentially lethal blows, as they would overwhelm his aura before his Semblance could redirect them. Iron Charge is the opposite: A form where Barz builds up his own momentum, boosting his strength, speed and agility in proportion to how long he uses it, but in turn necessitates his continuous movement. This form, however, is incredibly volatile as well, as there is a limit to how much energy Barz can build and contain without it harming him.

Item 1: Pair of tekko, named Ferrum and Fortia. (tier-one weapon) Rusted, but the sheen of a silvery metal shines from these weapons. The grips are wrapped in black leather, and the wide, slightly curved barrels of what appear to be modified Beretta 87 Target pistols form the stirrups of the tekko, though the locking mechanism that opens the weapons into firearms is rusted shut. Four large, slitted metalic knobs, seamlessly welded to the barrels, form the knuckles of the tekko, completing them.

Item 2: Silver leather jacket/duster. (tier-one magic armor) Waist-length leather jacket, silver colored and ragged in places, the rips revealing a shiny black lining that gives basic insulation/protection from dust attacks. Barz is unaware of what exactly gives it these properties, but he's not overly concerned about it.

History and Sample
History:

RP Sample:

Last edited by Baramus on Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:56 am; edited 40 times in total

2Barzilai Solos (Finished!) Empty Re: Barzilai Solos (Finished!) Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:08 pm

Baramus

Baramus
Any edits to be made on what I've posted already? Criticism and advice is greatly appreciated, and the history and rp example are forthcoming.

3Barzilai Solos (Finished!) Empty Re: Barzilai Solos (Finished!) Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:06 am

Baramus

Baramus
Okay, it's done so... bump.

4Barzilai Solos (Finished!) Empty Re: Barzilai Solos (Finished!) Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:03 am

Sammey White

Sammey White
Hi i'm Sammey and it looks good you just need to fix the Group to one of the fallowing:
~Combat Major
~Academic Major
~Tech Major
~Dust Major
~Medical Major
~Undecided

You can read up on the new groups Here

and for the Semblance you need to change- Iron guard would follow defense semblance rules, as well as Iron charge buff semblance rules

Bump when fixed :3

5Barzilai Solos (Finished!) Empty Re: Barzilai Solos (Finished!) Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:29 am

Baramus

Baramus
Thank you :-) the group change was simple, but as for the semblance, if I'm understanding it right does that mean I can keep Iron Guard if I specify my semblance as a 'buff' type and say the guard works as just a defense buff? With the limits associated with that? If so, then I think it's good now.

Okay, so *bump

6Barzilai Solos (Finished!) Empty Re: Barzilai Solos (Finished!) Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:37 pm

Sammey White

Sammey White
Hi again so i looked over this app once again and the fixs aer all good so this app is now
Barzilai Solos (Finished!) Sammey15

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum