You are not connected. Please login or register

study hard. (invite/luna)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1study hard. (invite/luna) Empty study hard. (invite/luna) Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:11 am

merlynn

merlynn
The library was quite as Abigail was looking though some books. She had a bowl of sugar cubes sitting next to her, those where her snack along with a bag of red berry bagels and allot of cream cheese. Her clothing today was a more earthy green tone. it was what she wore in school. she could not stand the school uniform, was to itchy for her and didn't breath well. But none the less she was getting some studying done. Her zwiehander was on the table in-front of her she never left with out it, nor did she even trust others with it. The deer faunus was deep into reading a book on grimms she was learning as much she could. From her mouth hung a bagel smothered in cream cheese. She studied better while eating. She was zoning out in the books oblivious to every thing around her. She was grateful to have actually learned the school grounds thanks to some girl named luna.

http://theeighthcontinent.forumotion.com/

2study hard. (invite/luna) Empty Re: study hard. (invite/luna) Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:08 am

Luna

Luna
Luna was getting dressed into her school uniform for the day. She wore the uniform like a good student but that didn't stop her from personalizing it. Instead of the puffy undershirt she wore a plain white button up shirt that showed just the tiniest bit of cleavage. Her skirt was altered so it was shorter and more right fitting. Her hair was straightened and she wore a black choker with a small silver bracelet. Her nails were painted a light pink color and her makeup was done just a bit. Her eyeliner was thick and her mascara made her blue eyes pop. She finished her outfit with a bit of clear lip gloss to make her lips look shiny and wet.

It was against the rules to wear anything other than the uniform on week days or customize your outfit in any way. They also weren't allowed to wear makeup to classes, however, Luna wasn't really the type to follow rules. Once she was completely ready she grabbed her pink purse that held her homework and headed towards the library. Her brown shoes clacked against the marble floors or the hallways. All the main halls of the school were made of marble while the classrooms, dorms, and smaller halls were made of wood. Whoever built the school must have put all the money into all the most seen areas of the school and what money was left over was used to build the rest of the school.

When Luna entered the library it she smiled as she saw a familiar face. The person looked happy as they ate their snacks. Luna took advantage of her distraction and went the long way around the library to sneak up on the person. When she was right behind merlynn Abigail she seemingly hugged her from behind. However, before Abigail could react the blonde grabbed a bagel from over her shoulder and pulled away as if that was all she had meant to do. "Hey! These look delicious! Can I have one?" Without waiting for an answer she bit into the delicious morsel while watching Abigail with a small smirk on her face. She wanted to see some kind of uncomfortable reaction from the young girl. It would be entertaining!

(Sorry it's so short and the spelling on things may be off because of it being done by my phone)

3study hard. (invite/luna) Empty Re: study hard. (invite/luna) Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:12 am

merlynn

merlynn
In her daze of reading Abigail was reading up on the boar like grim. They seemed to attack by rolling causing them to have extra thick platting on there backs making it hard to attack them normally, one would need to figure a way to flip them on to their back and attack the stomach. She was pondering how to do this. Munching a little on to her bagel holding it with one hand, it was kinda of cute pose for her.

But as she was going to finish reading her paragraph she was one some one hugged her from behind. Rather then having her usual reaction of punching it spooked her stiff. There was a quick squeal from abigail as she was spooked stiff for a good minute. Her bagel was taken and being eaten by a noticeable voice but some thing felt off. It was the way she was hugging her. But a slight red blush came to her face. “sure...” she took a sugar cube and started to suck on it trying to get back to reading but she had lost her place.

“what brings you here...” Abigail was sucking on the cube to keep a level head. She was questioning why luna was here, this was the first time in a while they had crossed paths. An abigail had been here allot of the time. The deer faunus tried not to move her head to much just in case one of her horns took luna in the head. “do you mind stop hugging me...” she said with a sugar cube almost gone from her mouth. Abigail felt goose bumps all over after having calmed down.

4study hard. (invite/luna) Empty Re: study hard. (invite/luna) Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:56 am

Luna

Luna
The little squeal was adorable. Luna continued to watch the girl as she stiffened and took a moment to calm down. When she finally spoke she had to fight a bit to keep her tone even. When she was done she finally sounded stern. Luna nodded and decided it would be best no to mess with her too much. "Aww, come on though. You're little squeal was adorable!"

She waited for another reaction but noticed that the girl was reading something interesting. "I'm just here to do some homework." She read the little bit about the boar needing to be flipped over and spoke to Abigail. "You know. You could just use your sword. You know how you take a wedge and push on one side and it flips whatever is on the other side over? Kinda like that... Ummm ... Think of it as a teeter totter. The boar is on one side and you put you sword under it. Then you jump on your handle and the force should send the boar flying." What Luna didn't know was that Abigail had extra strength to call on so she could be able to use that plan of attack easily!

5study hard. (invite/luna) Empty Re: study hard. (invite/luna) Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:22 pm

merlynn

merlynn
Abigail shook her head turning it to gaze at luna with a cute scowl on her face, she was still irritated about being spooked. Abigail's outfit resembled that of there first encounter just a darker green. She sucked the sugar cube down in to her mouth crunching on it as she went to reply to lunas comment. “while that is a easy way to do it its the getting it to stop rolling is the hard part.” finishing the sugar in her mouth she turned and grabbed a bagel and smothered this one with cream cheese.

“whats your homework on?” she said as she took a bite into it, it left little mark of cheese on the side of her lips. her cheeks puffed a little from being filled with bagel. abigail was looking over lunas outfit design, and over all appearance it was cute but not some thing she expecting to see at this school it looked more like a rouge child from the streets. All that could be herd from abigail after taking a bite was much munch munch.

6study hard. (invite/luna) Empty Re: study hard. (invite/luna) Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:04 am

Luna

Luna
Luna thought it was cute how Abigail had a little habit of eating plain sugar cubes. Normal humans didn't eat sugar plain. This was definitely a trait of a Faunus. She was a deer Faunus which would make sense as to why she would eat those kinds of treats. Her step-sister, chichi, used to do the same only with meat. The smirk turned more into a loving smile as she remembered her sister and her cute little quirks.

"Well, I guess that's why they put us in groups of four. After you would flip the beast over, it would be up to your teammate to stop it with their own weapon and either you or another teammate to attack it's belly. This seems pretty exciting if we could get it to work!" She told the other female with a small glint in her eye. Most people had not yet been put into teams, mostly due to the fact that the school didn't have a large population compared to other schools.

Luna briefly wondered what kinds of teammates she would eventually be paired up with. She hoped she get ones that would allow her to take the lead and have a voice in the group. She didn't necessarily want to be a leader but would like to make suggestions when she felt the need was right.

7study hard. (invite/luna) Empty Re: study hard. (invite/luna) Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:39 am

merlynn

merlynn
Abigail saw lunas smile and felt weirded out by it since she was staring at her with a loving smile. This was not some thing she was use to seeing from a human it made her hitched over a little and set her in to and uneasy look on her face. Shaking it off and taking another bite of her bagel hovering herself over it just in case luna tried to take this one too. She swallowed it all down then listened to about the teams.

She pondered lunas input putting her face in to a distant like stair, she was thinking. Lunas idea only required two people with the right weaponry. Her mind was picturing it like a little comic. Seeing herself attacking and holding the boar down while some one finished it off. She then snapped back to reality. Taking another bite of the bagel she talked with her mouth full her speech was slightly muffled. “yourf idea only requirefs two people.” after saying that with a mouth full of food she then turns and grabs another book. But this one was totatly off topic. It was how to build model rockets, this wasn't from the library or maybe it was. Who knows it might be a craft book in the section for crafts for science projects. This may have been a hunters school didn't mean they didn't have normal projects. They still needed an education out side of school.

8study hard. (invite/luna) Empty Re: study hard. (invite/luna) Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:20 am

Luna

Luna
Luna pulled out her homework papers. Her homework was about the white fang. It was basically a report on how they first stated, why they did what they did, and how it has changed over the years. The blonde liked learning about the white fang. She felt the need to actually make a bit more effort on this project because it was a favorite topic of hers. She wanted to get a good score on this one.

Luna listened to what the Faunus girl said and nodded. She was right only two would need to do the job. She briefly wondered if they could do the job themselves but it was really hard to find a specific type of Grimm in the wild.

The blonde haired female watched as the other pulled out a book about something non related to hunting. "Model rockets?" She asked as she began to sneak her slender fingers over to snag another bagel from the pile. "That's right! I never asked you what your hobbies were! Tell me about yourself!" She stated a bit loudly and was shushed by the librarian.

(God! Sorry it took so long! My breaks have been super short so I didn't get many chances to get on for long enough to post)

9study hard. (invite/luna) Empty Re: study hard. (invite/luna) Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:55 am

merlynn

merlynn
Abigail slapped lunas hand away from her bagels. “my study food.” she then went back to the model rocket book. She was flipping through the pages and she drag her large sword closer and was inspecting both the book and her sword. Her sword looks like like a normal sword just bigger then normal, much bigger then normal.  Looking to luna she looked away she didn't want to show it but she was envious on how long her hair was.  She just wanted to pet it a little maybe even smell the kind of shampoo.  

Her face scrunched up at those thoughts, they sounded like some thing a creepy old man would say. But then again she was a good deal older then some of the other students by about 3 years. She was a late bloomer in to schooling.  She was just happy she got in to the school. She started to munch down on the bagel some more. What was she planing on doing with her sword.

when luna asked about her lobbies abigail drew a blank. simmler to a deer in the head lights then she spoke up. "i like blowing things up." that was not what a faunas should say in public.

10study hard. (invite/luna) Empty Re: study hard. (invite/luna) Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:23 am

Luna

Luna
Luna Cross

Luna pouted when her food was taken away from her. She gave Abigail the, 'can't we share?' face. Abigail's face scrunched up as if in thought. Luna wasn't too sure what she was thinking but she obviously didn't like what she was thinking about. The blonde female tilted her face a bit to wait for the other girl to speak. When she finally did she pursed her lips and put her finger to her lips. "Then... Does slicing things up count as a hobby too? I kind of like to slice grimm and clothing up..." She remembered the look of the one girl the other day. The other female had been acting stuck up about her, "superior" weapon. It had been some kind of gun blade and Luna had gotten annoyed and decided to play a prank on her. She had sliced up her clothing before she could blink and when the dust cleared the opposing female's clothing dropped to the ground in tatters. That had shown her!

Luna's eyes widened a bit as an idea hit her. "Do you like music? I'm kind of a singer and I'm looking for more people who like music as much as I do!" she exclaimed and once again was shushed by the librarian. Luna put her head down as if annoyed by the shushing and looked at Abigail with bright eyes. "If you do! We could like totally make a band and then get super famous! First you would need a nickname though! Can I call you Abby?"
Outfit:

11study hard. (invite/luna) Empty Re: study hard. (invite/luna) Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:14 pm

merlynn

merlynn
Listening to luna she turned and looked at her. “if you slice up my cloths you best be buying me dinner.” she said that as she then thought about it she did like killing grimms. She then let a smile cross her face. Thinking maybe making some friends wouldn't be bad. “i am not much of a fan of music. But in a band i could show off my rack.” she stuck her not very impressive chest out but started rubbing one of her antlers. She loved to play on words but she then got up out of her chair and then offered a sugar cube to luna. “you get only one...” she said it as she didn't offer her sugar cubes out often.

She stared at her with a stern look as she waited to take the cube judging her on how she took and ate the cube. Well after this merlynn might show luna why she was looking at model rockets.

12study hard. (invite/luna) Empty Re: study hard. (invite/luna) Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:15 am

Luna

Luna
[image]
No Right, No Wrong, No Rules For Me!
I'm Free!

Luna laughed at how she said if she cut her clothes up she would owe her dinner. Apparently it had got around about what she did to the girl who had angered her the other day. She wondered who else had heard about her little spout of anger. Maybe people would be wary of her and give her a bit of respect.

Luna blinked at the girl not sure if she heard her correctly. She was going to join a band just to show off her rack? She watched as she puffed out her chest. Luna was about ready to say that there would be no point in being in a band to show off her boobs when she noticed the girl was rubbing her antlers. A small smiled crossed her face and she laughed. "Good one!" She said to her and then took the sugar cube offered to her. She put the cube on her tongue and sucked on it with a happy smile. It was so sugary and good. Who needed chocolate when you had sugar?

"So you like bottle rockets?" she asked the girl pointing at her books.

Notes: Sword deals 10 damage per strike. Aura: 125/125.
Outfit:

13study hard. (invite/luna) Empty Re: study hard. (invite/luna) Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:15 pm

merlynn

merlynn
She looked to luna with bright eyes. “bottle rockets are so much fun!” she picks up a bagel and starts to munch on it. Though now that she was complete distracted from her work she had a short attention span of working. “i also need to build some of my own little rockets.” she was explaining some thing she was working on in secret. But now she felt an urge to run to her room with the model rocket book and start on some crafts. “hey you go to my room?” she offered her study of grimms seemed to be over now.

Grabbing up her sugar cubes first and her bagels and cheese she grabbed the rocket book. Putting them all in a small bag so she could carry every thing easy and then picked up her large sword with one hand. Maybe they could talk about other things tell next class started. Abigail then noticed the report luna had about the white fang in her hands. “you know much about the white fang??” she said that as she didn't really pay attention about them.

14study hard. (invite/luna) Empty Re: study hard. (invite/luna) Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:05 am

Luna

Luna
[image]
No Right, No Wrong, No Rules For Me!
I'm Free!

Luna grinned as she watched the Faunus girl fangirl over the bottle rockets. 'I guess everyone has their own little quirks,' she thought to herself. She was then offered to go to the girls' room but Luna shook her head in a no. "Sorry I have to finish my report first."

When she asked about the white fang, Luna looked a little taken aback. "Well, I really just want to learn more about them. They just... seem so misunderstood. I just wish they weren't so extreme in everything they did..." she told the girl sadly. It was very depressing that the only people fighting for the rights of the Faunus were also terrorists at times. She wished she could just meet the leader and try to talk some sense into him or her.

Notes: I've been super busy. Sorry my posts took so damn long. :C
Outfit:

15study hard. (invite/luna) Empty Re: study hard. (invite/luna) Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:23 pm

merlynn

merlynn
(yay luna~ :D i dont care how long it took you.)

Abigail frowned a little. "oh okay, you can join me later but i should go." Abigail was soon out of there, leaving luna to her study. but she was quite the dolt she never told luna her room number or what dorm. once back to her room Abigail begun to draw things on large pieces of paper, soon she was making little paper models of missiles and her swords crystal dust silos where open and the silo's empty as she looked at the crystals. how could she make it more effective. this was her main question, but a hard one. how would she be able to make her sword more effective. maybe cutting the blade down 2 feet would allow her to move faster. but cutting it down means giving up her fathers style. she didn't want him to know she cute down the sword they made together.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum