You are not connected. Please login or register

Stablemates.(Noir)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stablemates.(Noir) Empty Stablemates.(Noir) Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:28 am

Olivia Hood

Olivia Hood
Olivia was not an organized lady. She just didn't see the use in it. She didn't need to put things away when she was going to use them in a day or two anyways! This meant that her entire room was covered with random junk. There was clothing strewn about. Books and paper covered the floor. Not to mention her bed wasn't made, of course, who made their bed? The other beds also were covered in clothes, while her closet was left empty.

Instead her blanket was balled up behind her head as she held a text book. At her side was a trusty supply of snacks...but they were also on her other side and all around her, and a bit on the floor. That's when a knock came at the door. Olivia glanced up at the door and got up....slowly. She was groggy and upset. After grumbling across the floor she opened the door, dressed in shorts and a tanktop with messy hair.

"What do you want?" she said, leaning against her door frame grumpily.

2Stablemates.(Noir) Empty Re: Stablemates.(Noir) Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:08 am

Café Noir

Café Noir

Café Noir

This was going about as good as the opp in that little town on the border of Atlas. Man that was a serious S.N.A.F.U. That mounted gunner must have had an unlimited supply of ammo. Seriously, who can keep up constant fire for an hour straight. Someone must have had some anger issues about how long they could keep up for a certain other activity.

Well if nothing else Café was going to have something that wasn't cold hard ground to sleep on tonight. As she came to the door of the dorm room that was on her slip of paper she checked the handle, of course it was locked. Being that she hadn’t been given the key yet Café decided to do the “civilized” thing for once and knock on the door. Whoever was currently in there was taking their damned time... Eventually the door opened and the inhabitant of the room stood there, obviously not happy. “I live here now,” Café said pushing past her new roommate and into what looked like a room destroyed by a junk bomb. Holy hell this place was bad, almost as bad as Case's room back with the merc's.

Mood: Irritated
Condition: Tired
Health: 270
Aura: 30

3Stablemates.(Noir) Empty Re: Stablemates.(Noir) Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:48 am

Olivia Hood

Olivia Hood
Olivia stood there stunned, her eyes widening in shock. She turned and followed Cafe. "What do you mean you live here now?! I don't have a roommate." she said motioning at the room around her. "This is my room. You can't just barge in here!" she said, firmly and with assumed authority. She was truly bothered though. The horse ears she usually kept under her hair were visible as they flicked, caused by her frustration.

"Maybe you don't recognize me." she said, forcibly calming herself and regaining the control she liked to keep over herself. "I'm Olivia, star student, best archer in the school...there's no way they'd force some dork onto me." she stepped around cafe and gave a reassuring but firm pat to Cafe's cheek. "You obviously have the wrong room dearie." Olivia wasn't used to dealing with girls as tall as herself but it wasn't going to keep her from kicking this intruder out!

4Stablemates.(Noir) Empty Re: Stablemates.(Noir) Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:05 am

Café Noir

Café Noir

Café Noir

Wow this place was... bad. Clothes all over the place, random junk strewn here and there. Café wasn't exactly super organized herself but... damn. As her new roommate walked around her ears became obvious through her hair, so this girl was a Faunus. Café didn't have any particular hatred for the Faunus, the same level of dislike she had for anyone really.

Normally when someone acts the way this girl does and touches Café's face without permission she would drop them right then and there, right now she was too much in awe of how bad this room looked. Instead of decking the girl she only held up the paperwork of her room assignment right up in the girl's face. “Take a look at the papers, I live here now,” Café said as though her mind was somewhere else, and in fact it was. She never understood how someone could live in conditions like this? You could barely walk through the room without stepping on something.

5Stablemates.(Noir) Empty Re: Stablemates.(Noir) Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:25 am

Olivia Hood

Olivia Hood
Olivia snatched the papers away, obviously upset. She hated sharing things. She had lived her entire life with sisters and was finally enjoying her alone time, along with having her own room! Now that was just...ending?! Well, if that was the way things were she definitely wasn't going to let it happen without a fight.

"Alright...fine, then we need to lay down some ground rules. Rule number one. Don't touch my stuff. Rule number two, don't wake me up early...or make noise in general." she hurried listed these off before giving Cafe a glare. "No problem, right." despite her glare Olivia' voice was light and friendly.

She hopped back onto her bed "Im guessing you have some stuff so...I guess you can use the closet over there."

6Stablemates.(Noir) Empty Re: Stablemates.(Noir) Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:41 am

Café Noir

Café Noir

Café Noir

“One, How the hell am I not supposed to touch your stuff when it's literally everywhere? Two, I have no problems with you sleeping in, and I'll be fine staying silent as long as you do the same. House rules go both ways after all,” Café said looking back at her new roommate. This girl obviously had an inflated opinion of herself. Oh well, rooming with Café would knock her down a few notches.

“Cool,” Café said going over to the closet and stuffing her ruck sack in it. She looked around the room at the two beds, both were covered in random stuff, but one was still made and the other looked like it hadn't been made I ages. The stupid school had wanted her to leave her Trench gun in the closet, fat chance. She had kept it with her and the placed it, still in its case, next to the made bed. “So you want to clean this stuff off or should I just toss it with the rest of your crap?”

7Stablemates.(Noir) Empty Re: Stablemates.(Noir) Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:59 am

Olivia Hood

Olivia Hood
"..." Olivia didn't bother answering the first question, half because she didn't know what to say, but she also simply didn't care to give an answer to this....intruder, this invader, this interloper! "We'll see." she had no intention of staying quiet once she woke up...but she also didn't expect to ever wake up before this girl. Olivia chronically slept incredibly late.

"I suppose you can move that stuff over there." she said, pointing to the floor with no specific place in mind. "...is that a gun case?" she said suspiciously. She was no stranger to being heavily attached to a weapon...but Olivia also didn't really trust guns. It was a rivalry thing. She loved her bow just felt an inherent hatred of any kind of fire arm. "I guess I should ask, what's your name?"

8Stablemates.(Noir) Empty Re: Stablemates.(Noir) Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:12 am

Café Noir

Café Noir

Café Noir

“Fair enough,” Café said taking the items off of her new bed and placing them a good distance from it. With that done she took a seat on the bed and took of her favorite jacket. On the front, near the collar, were several blood stains from the previous owner, and the back said “Police” across it in faded white lettering. Under that she wore her tac-vest with shotgun shells quite visible on the front. She shucked that off and put it with the case for her shotgun. Now that her vest was off her black t-shirt with the white skull on the front of it was clearly visible.

“Name's Café Noir,” She said reaching over and grabbing the trench gun's case. “And yes this is, keen eye, most people don't pick up on that, Picked this one for that reason,” She said undoing the latch on the top of the case and sliding out the trench. She racked it five times, each time ejecting a shell, which she caught and lined up neatly on the nightstand next to the bed.

9Stablemates.(Noir) Empty Re: Stablemates.(Noir) Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:19 pm

Olivia Hood

Olivia Hood
Olivia was surprised to see the jacket. She wasn't sure how Cafe got it. She was too young to have been in the police...right? Olivia was pretty sure they were about the same age and that didn't leave much room for a career before school, which meant she had gotten it some other way. The blood stains...well, however she got it probably wasn't a happy story. Supporting that theory was the girl's vest. Who just wore their armor out and about? It seemed like the girl must be just a teensie bit paranoid.

They weren't going to get along, that much was obvious. Cafe also didn't really seem to be one for conversation. Olivia wouldn't have been either, if she didn't need a distraction from the destruction of her privacy. "Alright, so...getting here a bit later in the year or did you have to switch rooms?" she said. She was getting over her initial shock, but still wasn't very accepting of this. Her denial had turned into suspicion. Why was Cafe switching to or coming in to THIS room.

10Stablemates.(Noir) Empty Re: Stablemates.(Noir) Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:54 am

Café Noir

Café Noir

Café Noir

With the trench now empty Café reached down to one of the pockets in her cargo pants and pulled out a well used piece of cloth. Meticulous didn't even begin to describe how well Café cared for this gun, the way she saw it this gun was just as important as her own body. The thing didn't need cleaning, but she began to wipe it down anyway. “Just got shipped to this forsaken place, and now I'm stuck here. Both in this room and on this damned Island,” Café said with a distinct air of anger in her voice.

This was definitely not where she wanted to be. She didn't belong in some dorm room with some girl who couldn't organize to save her life, in some school that taught people how to fight Grimm, on some island in the middle of the ocean. No Café belonged on the battlefield, decimating ranks of soldiers so green that they wouldn't know which end of a claymore to point away from them.

11Stablemates.(Noir) Empty Re: Stablemates.(Noir) Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:50 am

Olivia Hood

Olivia Hood
Olivia looked upon Cafe and her gun with confusion. It looked fine to her. Maybe this girl was a neat freak? That would make the looks she had given the room make sense. After all, the room wasn't that dirty....by Olivia's standards. There wasn't any food on the ground after all! She had that going for her.

"Shipped? How do you get shipped here? You're a person aren't you. If you want to leave, just leave. I encourage it actually. You have a weapon and you're probably...I dunno, sorta competent at fighting." she said, trying to sound supportive. Maybe she could convince this girl to leave before the day was through! While Olivia loved this school and found being in it a privilege.

Still, she wanted this girl gone though and if she wanted to throw this opportunity away Olivia would be happy to let her! "So, why are you staying if you don't even like it here?"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum