STR:5
DEF:2
RES:1
SPT:4
Aura 180|120 HP

Personality
Major: Combat Major
Dislikes: His sickness, Being seen as weak, Rainy days, Sweats
Fears: His sickness progressing, Dying like his Father, Training with either his mother or Vishnal.
Overall Personality:

It unclear if whether he is extremely brave or just a born fool, but he has no fear when it come to life. Ever since he was a small child Jade had aways been the adventurous type despite his sickly youth. Much of this was caused by his adventurous mother, who he gain much of his traits from. A free spirited person she offends took Jade around the world during her time after retiring from the Huntress life. Like his mother, he's a free thinker and don't like it when other try to force their ideas on him. While he is a bit of a rebel Jade still follows a sort of code of honor that was drill into him by his surrogate Grandfather. Making him in his own mind a sort of Black Knight.

Sadly Jade isn't the smartest person you're ever going to meet. Relying more on his sword then his words in most cases. Beside having decent grades in Hunter schools, half late night cramming and skillful cheating, he tends to not understand things over his level. Ideally, he more street smarts than book smarts. Which might be why he tend to let more things slide than others since he simply doesn't worry about the things he doesn't understand. Leaving that stuff be taken care of by smarter men and women.

Abilities
Aura type: Healing
Aura Color: Jade Green
Semblance:
The Reaper:
As if his soul itself was trying to rebuild his own sickly body his semblance transforms the young man into a living suit of armor. The armor forms around Jade from head to toes giving him the appearance of a black knight as well making he young man look bigger and taller. It real power, however, come from the boost it gives to Jade body. Depending on what is needed in the moment Jade can boost any stat with a +2 for a turn and at the cost of 10 Aura for each turn the armor is out. The suit can also use it power to heal his body as long as it not giving him a boost.

Item 1:
Grimm's Slayer:
Grimm's Slayer: Just from looking at the sword one can easily see that this is no ordinary weapon. Weighing at over three hundred pounds it overshadows it owns user in weight class making it almost impossible for just anyone to use it. Made for the very reason to slay great Grimm's. However, for Jade who have trained all his life with such a weapon he can now swing it with almost as easily as one would with a smaller sword.

Item 2: Tier 1 Res Armour = Combat bracelet develop by the Forta family. Causes the user aura to strengthen to increase the user defence against dust attacks.

History and Sample
History:
RP Sample:

2Jade Forta  Empty Re: Jade Forta Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:30 am

Jade Forta

Jade Forta
All done, I hope. Also if it is approved may I have my name changed to Jade Forta? :3 Please and thank you

3Jade Forta  Empty Re: Jade Forta Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:14 am

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Approved ^^ Show up in chat at some point and I'll switch up your username then, just so you'll be able to log on before then and can check it when I do ^^

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum