You are not connected. Please login or register

Lost..........Again [Sammey/Lucy/Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lost..........Again [Sammey/Lucy/Closed] Empty Lost..........Again [Sammey/Lucy/Closed] Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:41 am

Sammey White

Sammey White
With her classes done for the day there was a little white headed girl hiding behind things form the other people. This was something that if anyone seen and or know form her classes it was something they didn't even barter with. As Sammey was about to make it outside some mean guys form class seen her and started to pick on her again. "Aww look it's the little sown man thing were are you running off to?" the bigger one out of the group said. "Come on use some of the dust your always nice dust on you. Why not let some of us use it for something. I don't know hmmm...oh how about something useful."

Sammey was scared out of her mind and tp'ed away somewhere on the school grounds. She didn't know were she was at and started to walk around and find her way back to the dorm rooms.

Lucy Cobaltienne

Lucy Cobaltienne
Lucy had meandered about the school grounds for a little while. The reason being was that she had to familiarize herself with the entirety of the floor plan and so, that'd require several runs of the place. This task would prove hard in-between her classes and keeping up with her training sessions, but she didn't really mind, or care. Rather, her ever persistent smile remained etched onto her lips. Even when she had suddenly bumped into a young lady along her path, who seemed to come out of the blue. "Oh my, forgive me. I didn't expect you to come so soon."

The singular-eyed woman said softly and gave a light curtsy towards the person she had became a temporary obstacle for. Her eyes slowly traveled up from the legs of that huntress, to her body, and finally to her face. Whoever she was, not only was she simply adorable, but her hair was absolutely beautiful. Those snow-white locks and that innocent, baby-like face of hers was just too cute. "My, oh my, what sort of treasure have I stumbled into?" Lucy asked aloud and let out a soft giggle.

They had appeared in what would be a light contrast. Where as this young lady wore a combination of white and blue colors, Lucy sported red and white. This being that vest which kept her ample breasts from topping out, the white coat which hung by her waist, tied down by a series of belts, and the red, metallic boots she wore on her feet. Accessory wise, she fixed the red headband atop her head and made sure that the small bump hadn't disrupted the ponytail she sometimes struggled to get into place. Lastly, the final contrast that could be made would be that one dressed a lot more modestly over the other, as evidenced by how much of her own body Lucy showed off. Not that it was intentional or anything, but when you're in love with a certain type of somebody, they sort of just rub off on you.

Sammey White

Sammey White
As soon as Sammey took one step she ran into something kicking her back onto her little butt. As she fail she dropped her books and papers and her baby pic fail out of her papers and landed on the persons foot. As she sit up and rubbing her head "O-ow th-that hur-hurt." She said in a shy soft tone of voice as she looked up to see a woman standing in fort of her. She looked for about 3 sic before bowing her head "I-i'm i'm sor-sorry i-i-i did-didn't see yo-you." Sammey just ait there with her head still down getting ready to be yelled at or picked on like many times before.

"Oh my, forgive me. I didn't expect you to come so soon." Sammey twitched a little when the woman said something thinking she was going to yell at her or even pushing her. She looked up a little afraid and with some tears form in her eye's. "My, oh my, what sort of treasure have I stumbled into?" *Tre-treasu-treasure?? i-i don't li-like th-the sound o-of tha-that.* She wasn't able to move and or TP away she was to scared to do anything.

Pic:

Last edited by Sammey White on Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lucy Cobaltienne

Lucy Cobaltienne
Lucy had begun to open her mouth and continue speaking, especially after that shy, ivory-haired young woman began to apologize. However, she saw those tears in her eyes and noticed just how much more adorable she began to appear. The brunette would have squee'd and easily tackled that student, followed by giving her hugs all over, but she refrained. Thankfully. "Why are you looking at me like I just killed your dog?" It was a very mean spirited joke, but Lucy laughed and offered her hand.

"You look like you could use your help. You've dropped yourself and everything else." Her voice was smooth, composed, and showed that besides her smile, Lucy herself was forever in a perpetual calm. The crimson eye of hers shimmered softy in the light of the halls. Her hand remained outstretched to the teary eyed, soft-spoken, shy girl. Akin to a deer caught in headlights, she appeared very frightened and stiff. Beautiful. Such a human reaction to someone such as the Cobaltienne.

Whether or not the stranger accepted the offer for help, the rather racy dressed woman was going to give it otherwise. Books, papers, and even... Wait, was that a baby picture? That little bundle of joy was that adorably cute girl on the floor right there...? Lucy had to steal it, she NEEDED to steal that baby picture. It had to be hers and displayed on her wall, in her dorm.

Sammey White

Sammey White
Sammey looked back down for a little trying to pick up her books and papers before they blow away. "Why are you looking at me like I just killed your dog?" Sammey stopped a little and looked up at her than the woman laughed and offered her hand. Sammey kind of pulled away a little holding her books and papers closer to herself. "You look like you could use your help. You've dropped yourself and everything else." Sammey nodded and took the woman’s hand and got up. She than bowed a little “T-tha-thank……yo-you mi-mi-mis fo-for t-t-th-the he-help.” She than crouched down to keep picking up her things.

As she was picking up the last of her things and wind blow on by blowing the last little bit of her papers away a little and her baby pic blow on to the woman’s leg. N-no pl-plea-please lit-littl-little pa-papers do-don’t ru-run away. She said as she tried to get them she fail onto the floor again.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum