You are not connected. Please login or register

The Syne Academy Grand Tour (Bart, Merlynn)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bartolomeu Aleksander

Bartolomeu Aleksander
Aleks was sitting on the ground in the Courtyard waiting for Abigail to come. He had eventually gotten her to commit to taking him on a tour of the Academy which was much needed. He had spent most of his time there to this point just floundering about not really being able to find any of his intended destinations on the first try. He had figured that he would have figured everything out by now, but that was definitely not the case. He's now just sort of setting there people watching with no real social etiquette as far as staring is concerned.

He wonders exactly how this tour was going to go. He wasn't sure how good of a guide Abigail was going to be. No matter how it went though, he figured that he should be able to figure some things out from the tour and be better off now than he had been before. This would also probably help him get to know his senior roommate a bit better too.

merlynn

merlynn
Merlynn was running late with giving a tour to Bartolomeu around the school her attire was her everyday combat gear. After all it never hurt to help her image with Angelina if she was a little helpful to there new roommate. After all annu might only lead him down the dark path, and into the cave of her bosoms. shaking her head she final came around and outside to the yard and walked up bart. "sorry for being late had to finish organizing a few minor details," honstly she was looking over the map of the school on her scroll. "okay fist off.... do you have your scroll?" she said holding the the little tablet like device that every student had. this would be a useful tool for him later on more then just a aura reader it could also call ones gear too them. she waited all the while her mind a little distracted.

http://theeighthcontinent.forumotion.com/

Bartolomeu Aleksander

Bartolomeu Aleksander
Aleks doesn't mind waiting for Abigail in the least. He's a patient person, probably too much so. He stands up as Abigail approaches him with an apology for being late. It's not a problem Miss Abigail, thank you for taking the time to show me everything. She asks him if he has his scroll and he takes it out looking at it. It had been given to him upon arrival but he didn't have any real knowledge about what it is. I'm not sure what it is but it's right here. What is it anyways?

This could get amusing as Aleks hadn't even taken the time to check it out yet. He wasn't a tech major but at the same time he knew his way around things. This was just an instance where he hadn't known that it was a school tool and hadn't had the interest to find out what it was yet. After all, he was more of a books and field training kind of student. He didn't feel the need to fiddle around with electronics. As he pays attention to it he grimaces a little though. This would have been useful for me when I was lost earlier, yah? The self disappointment seems to radiate off from him right now.

merlynn

merlynn
Merlynn typed away on her scroll and then tapped it on barts. then his would show a picture of her face and two bars next to it. "there where we are room mate you might was my Aura guage, after all you are a medic. Scroll will also tell you members health points or aura levels to help while in combat. Unfortunately i only have my gauge i have yet to get my hand on Angelina's or busty buns." merlynn then tapped on hers a little more. "alright if you look at the numbers next to my name..." next to merlynns name there would be some navigational numbers. "Those numbers will tell you where i am." with that she struck a little pose with one hand on her hip looking at bart. "The map of around here is a little sketchy though. got any questions before I move on?" she said sounding almost like a teacher.

http://theeighthcontinent.forumotion.com/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum