You are not connected. Please login or register

Food Fight War

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Food Fight War Empty Food Fight War Wed May 11, 2016 11:07 pm

Quill Darwind

Quill Darwind
Quill walks into the cafeteria and gets some food. But before Quill could even get to a table Azure bumps into him spilling all of Quill's food. Quill looks at Azure in mass rage. Before Azure could react Quill throws a WHOLE FRICKEN SWORDFISH AT HIM. Quill says "FOOD FIGHT WAR" and the battle begins. Quill knew that he would dodge his first attack to Quill acted quick and found cover. The other students ran out of the cafeteria and food was every where. Quill found a soda can unopen and shewk it and threw like a grenade. Quill doesnt know if it hit his mark or if therst attack even hit either. All Quill knew was to find more food and chuck it at Azure and fast. He waited for any sign of Azures attack but couldnt see anything because of his soda bomb attempt but could heard foot steps maybe Azure maybe someone else.

2Food Fight War Empty Re: Food Fight War Wed May 11, 2016 11:43 pm

Cenere Biancardi

Cenere Biancardi
Cenere was sitting peacefully in the corner of the cafeteria, minding her own business and eating salad when she heard a deafening "FOOD FIGHT WAR!"
As she stood, people rushed by her, most eager to get out of the death trap of a food court. This did not deter her, however, and she remained standing in place.
This sounds fun... and there won't be many people... so, I suppose I can try to have some fun... With that, she cautiously picked up an Heirloom English cucumber, watching the two who had clearly initialized the whole mess.

After a few more seconds of hesitation, Cenere allowed a small smile to stretch across her face and she quickly set down her 'weapon' and removed her button up and tie, not wanting them to get messed up, and retrieved her 'weapon'. Since most of those who weren't going to fight had vacated already, Cenere decided it was best to stay on the move and leapt from her seat, moving to a clear spot on the floor, not waiting around to allow herself to be targeted. She moved with as much speed as she could muster and quickly approached the nearest cover, though she had just watched a soda can get chucked from that direction, she decided to take a chance and hide there.

3Food Fight War Empty Re: Food Fight War Wed May 11, 2016 11:52 pm

Quill Darwind

Quill Darwind
Quill heard a second set of foots steps and desides that this is going to be funner then planned. He picks up a despencer and shakes it fast. Quill chucks it where he hears the second set of step hoping it would hit. He still cant see anyone but heards a girl sceam from the second set of steps. "YES I HIT SOMEONE" Quill then got hit by a soda can from the despencer he chucked. "ow" H then grabbed a large french bread and got back to cover. Quill still cant see though the massive soda mist "why did i throw a whole vending unit this is screwing me over as well" Quill hears a attack coming and dodges it just missing by a hair. Quill land on his feet before he dashes back to cover "this is bad very bad i have to find one of them now"

4Food Fight War Empty Re: Food Fight War Thu May 12, 2016 12:22 am

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
“Oh theirs Quill this should be good.” Azure muttered as he bumped into Quill making all his food fall on top of him (Oh man that was a lot more food than I thought there was) he tells himself as he moves out the way of the swordfish. Within a few seconds the once claim cafeteria quickly turned into a war zone with food and some students flying some were but he managed to leave the food court without getting hit. He looks back at the food fight and just gets reminded of his first food fight with Jasper (I wish Jas was here to see this.) he thinks to himself as he takes off his hat and places it in his back pocket.

Azure takes a second to get himself together as he puts on his normal Skates (Now its just like the first one.) he tells himself as he rushes back into the café as he skated back into the café he picked up a pair or pies and threw them into the air “Yes I got this!” he shouted throwing ore pies into the air and used stabbed someone with a banana.

5Food Fight War Empty Re: Food Fight War Thu May 12, 2016 7:59 am

Cenere Biancardi

Cenere Biancardi
Cenere barely dodged as a vending machine flew at her and, unable to stop herself, she yelped. Upon leaping out of the way of the machine, she nearly collided with... a person on skates? She thought, puzzled, and weirder yet, he was flailing a banana around. Cenere took this opportunity to attempt poke him in the ribs with her 'weapon', the cucumber.
After launching her attack on the skating boy, she would release the vegetable, regardless of weather or not it was successful, and jump away from him. As she leapt away from him, she was already looking for another food item to use, though -unfortunately- there didn't seem to be any nearby, leastwise nothing that she would consider using save as a last resort. Though, she did see a mostly untouched string of sausages near the wall where she previously sat, and that might substitute as her weapon in this extremely wasteful and twisted fight -yet extremely fun- fight.

6Food Fight War Empty Re: Food Fight War Thu May 12, 2016 9:49 am

Quill Darwind

Quill Darwind
Quill hears a skate and runs full speed at it knocking who ever was on it into the wall. Quill then find another soda can and chucks it at the second fighter's direction. But is then blinded by salt "AH MY EYES THEY BURN WHY DID SOMEONE THROW SALT" Quill got to cover and got the salt out of his eyes but then hears the soda bomb he threw and said "crud" Quill got out before the soda bomb went off. He then grabbed two pies and chucked them a Azure. One was banana cream the other was still hot out of the oven and was custered cream. Quill knew that this war got out of hand. But he knew that it would go down hill fast. And yet it still happen. Quill heard a pair being thrown at him so Quill reacted and caught the pair throwing it back.

7Food Fight War Empty Re: Food Fight War Thu May 12, 2016 4:28 pm

Byun Rogue

Byun Rogue
Rogue was just trying to innocently eat in peace when the war broke out. Getting angered easily, he grabbed the item nearest to him -a breadstick? Really?- and charged into the fray, looking for his first victim. Let's see: Girl with bunny ears, or boy on skates?

His contemplation of opponents and their strengths was interrupted by someone yelling "AH MY EYES THEY BURN WHY DID SOMEONE THROW SALT", and he turned toward the interrupting voice, smirking widely when he saw the boy throwing pies. This will really be too much fun, he thought mischieviously as he charged toward Pie Boy, grabbing a caramel apple off of the table beside him and launching it straight toward the boy's head as he kept running, breadstick up in case he had to fend off an attack from Pie Boy or anyone else. His senses were tingling; oh, how he loved fighting.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" he roared, as close to a dragon's roar as he could, leaping into the air and coming down toward Pie Boy, swinging his breadstick down like it was his hwando. You interrupted my meal, so prepare to be destroyed!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum