You are not connected. Please login or register

New Student

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Student Empty New Student Tue May 17, 2016 2:23 am

William Dagenheart

William Dagenheart
The airship arrives at Syne Academy. A plethora of new students unloaded off the airship and onto the grounds. Among the new students exiting the airship was a rather shy 19 year old with his head buried in a rather engrossing novel he had been reading since Mistral. The young lad looks up from his novel and notices the academy around him.
"So this is Syne... Time for new beginnings I suppose." The young lad says with confidence. He then walks towards the academy, prepared to face his destiny head on.

2New Student Empty Re: New Student Tue May 17, 2016 12:31 pm

Chace Coal

Chace Coal
Chace was walking near the place where the new students were being dropped off and he was about to just go for a morning walk when he felt the air around him rise heavily as the airship landed. Chace's kitty ears and tail flapped with the wind as the ship landed and the doors opened. Damn airships being so loud and noisy Chace thought to himself. It was a bright and sunny day in Bellamuse and Chace had already done his morning training in the forest.

Chace watched as the new students got of off the ship and he wondered if any of them were related to any of the higher ups so he could complain about the design of the airships. He then just thought it was best to drop that for now and he noticed one of the new students reading a book who seemed sophisticated who had brown hair and eyes. He was clearly a human and not a faunus like Chace was. Chace walked over to the boy to greet him "hey im Chace Coal a student here at Syne whats your name?".

3New Student Empty Re: New Student Tue May 17, 2016 12:37 pm

William Dagenheart

William Dagenheart
The young lad looked up from his engrossing novel at the new faunus. The lad was caught off guard by the greeting.
"O-oh Hi there.. I'm William.. I just got here.." The young lad says shyly as he was talking to the faunus. William gripped his novel tightly as he could as he was shyly talking to the faunus. As William was talking to the faunus, he observed that he was a rather adorable cat faunus wearing a rather similar dust jacket like he was wearing.
"I-I was told to head to my dorm to unpack my things and get settled in.. Do.. Do you think you can help me find the dorms? I have no clue where they are on campus.. I don't know where anything is actually.." William said as he became even shyer by the ever-passing second. He fiddled his scarf, awaiting an answer from the faunus.

4New Student Empty Re: New Student Tue May 17, 2016 12:54 pm

Chace Coal

Chace Coal
Chace then pulled out his scroll and looked at the time which was about 9:30 in the morning. He didn't have any classes. "I can guide you round the school don't worry" Chace could tell William was nervous but it was his first day so that was to be expected. Chace was lucky he had Azure on his first day but he could tell this guy didn't have any friends here yet like most students.

"what book are you reading?" Chace asked curiously. He also wondered what Williams semblance and weapons were. Chace mewed lightly and his ears twitched as he waited for the brown haired guy to speak. Chace then started to walk in the direction of the school to lead the guy into the dorms. "so are you from the area or from another town im from Bellmuse which is the town here in Syne?". Chace asked trying to get some small talk going to settle Williams nerves.

5New Student Empty Re: New Student Tue May 17, 2016 1:12 pm

William Dagenheart

William Dagenheart
"I-I'm from Mistral I was born and raised there actually. The book I'm reading is The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. It's rather interesting read." William says to his newfound friend as he catches up to him, looking around shyly. William begins to calm himself down as he was talking to Chace. He observed in awe as the two passed by the many classrooms, the study hall, the training area. It was almost like William was beginning to lighten up to the place and was actually could not wait to get started on his work to become a skilled hunter. That was until he and chace were walking to the dorms when he saw a rather large male goose block the path to the student dorms. William's odd phobia of geese kicks in instantly and he promptly and fearfully hides behind Chace in fear of this rather large goose.

6New Student Empty Re: New Student Tue May 17, 2016 1:33 pm

Chace Coal

Chace Coal
"Oh so you're from way out of town good thing in here to be your guide" Chace noted that the guy was from Minstral the swamp town. Chace had never heard of the book that William was talking about so he thought he had better drop that for now. He lead William around the rooms of the school and could tell the guy was happy to be here. Chace's tail swayed behind him as he walked and then he noticed something odd when William suddenly stopped and hid behind him. Chace had no idea what caused this sudden change in the brown haired boys behaviour. "are you ok dude? whats wrong?".

Chace then looked to where the boy was looking at and saw a goose stood in the doorway "what the hell is a goose doing here?" Chace said out loud wondering how no one had taken it back outside or killed it. He wondered how it had even gotten into the building. Chace had wondered whether the guy had brought the goose in. "dude you didn't bring that with you right?" Chace asked still confused as to why a goose was in the school.

7New Student Empty Re: New Student Tue May 17, 2016 2:03 pm

William Dagenheart

William Dagenheart
"No I didn't bring that thing in! I don't even like those things!" William says as he still hides behind Chace.
"Those things haunt me to no end! They're creepy and they bite hard!" William says as he remembers the day where he was chased and attacked by a rather enraged group of geese when he was a small boy. Ever since then, William feared geese to a rather ludicrous extent. William shudders reminiscing on the terrifying incident that caused this phobia.
"How do this thing even get in here? It's unnatural! It's creepy! Get it out of here!" William says as he is terrified by the goose's unnatural presence. in the dormitory. The goose honks loudly, causing William to, rather shyly, cower behind Chace again. William often wondered why geese even bite or why they were so unnaturally fierce. He also wondered why the goose was even in the dorm at all.

8New Student Empty Re: New Student Tue May 17, 2016 2:30 pm

Chace Coal

Chace Coal
Chace wondered if he should just lead the creature back inside or just kill it. He couldn't bring himself to kill it though. The creature had clearly gotten lost. Chace had decided he would lead it out side and he walked towards the creature and the creature in turn walked backwards. Chace them summoned lightning into his finger tips and his hands turned blue with the lightning. He wasn't going to use any lightning just push the goose outside scaring it a bit. He hoped the goose wouldn't attack him. The goose honked clearly scared as it moved backwards from Chace as he moved closer using his lightning hands.

"Im not gonna kill it im just gonna move it back out side." Chase then walked towards it more forcing the goose to move itself downstairs. "ok mr goose go down the stairs". He didn't want to startle it also. Chace said in a calm tone and he made it all the way downstairs and pushed the goose outside. Chace's hands then stopped glowing blue as he stopped using his lightning semblance.

9New Student Empty Re: New Student Tue May 17, 2016 2:49 pm

William Dagenheart

William Dagenheart
William is astonished by Chace's semblance. William himself had a lightning semblance.
"Woah.. You have an electric semblance as well?" William says as his hand glows a light blue. He thought to himself that he was going to enjoy himself here.
"I believe we are going to get along just fine, Chace." William says as he enters the dormitory.
"Which bed is open? I'm just wondering so I don't pick the wrong one." William says as he puts his stuff down. William looks around the dorm. It was cozy looking as well as nice and it had a rather beautiful view of the massive campus. William pulled out a schedule out of his satchel that he carried around. He examined the schedule carefully, noting that the orientation was in an hour. Just enough time to get settled in to the dorm and adjust to his new life at the academy.

10New Student Empty Re: New Student Tue May 17, 2016 2:57 pm

Chace Coal

Chace Coal
"I think this room is completely free. I have my own dorm room with my team mates but its not that far from our room". Chace's ears twitched randomly again and he noticed as william said they have the same semblance. "so you have lightning powers too? i can summon and control my lightning to do what I want." Chace showed William an example and pulled out his 2 twin swords that he carried with him and then he pointed his blades down to the floor and he charged up electrical energy in his hands.

He then shot the energy into the 2 black swords electrifying them giving the swords a blue glow as the electricity was visibly seen to go into them. Chace's lightning dust infused black jacket glowed blue in certain parts too then died down as Chace then Discharged the lightning and made it so the swords returned to normal.

11New Student Empty Re: New Student Tue May 17, 2016 3:16 pm

William Dagenheart

William Dagenheart
"Nice weapons. Wanna see mine?" William says as he shows Chace a rather ornate looking cutlass that looked like something expertly crafted. William then charges the cutlass with his electric semblance, which gives the blade a blue glow of electricity. William then discharges the electricity from the cutlass and puts it back in it's sheath.
"I also couldn't help but notice that you have lightning dust, I couldn't get any of that stuff since it's a tier 2 item, so I got some air dust instead. it's not to bad actually and it's oodles of fun to use against a variety of opponents." William says as he chooses a bed and unpacks his things near the bed. William's hand feels the comfy bed.
"I don't think I had one of these before.." William says as he continues to feel the comfy bed with a small twinge of joy and sadness.

12New Student Empty Re: New Student Tue May 17, 2016 3:23 pm

Chace Coal

Chace Coal
Chace watched as William pulled out his cutlass and charged electricity into them. "thats cool similar to me and the lightning dust was given to me by a relative but I made the jacket its cool that you use wind dust though". Chace noticed the guy say he hadn't had one of these before. "wait you have never had a bed before? why not?" Chace asked curiously suddenly feeling sorry for William. Chace had wondered where this guy had lived in Mistral to not have a bed before.

He then wondered whether the guy had been living in the wild of Mistral's swamps all these years. If that was the case he could tell William had a rough childhood. Chace just wanted to hug the guy to make him feel better but it would have probably been weird to do so considering they had only just meet. He sat down on one of the beds and waited for William to respond to his question.

13New Student Empty Re: New Student Tue May 17, 2016 3:37 pm

William Dagenheart

William Dagenheart
"My family didn't have to much money when I was little. Me and my family spent their time in the slums on the outskirts of mistral. I spent most of my life working odd jobs just to get an education." William says as he pulls out a crude pocket watch that contained a photo of himself and his family.
"We did what we could... I got enough to get an education and studied hard enough to be a skilled student. Unfortunately some of the rich kids that paid for their education to be given to them didn't like the fact that someone that actually put in effort was upstaging them, they would usually target me in their bullying tactics. But I stayed strong and steadfast in my resolve, hoping that I could be an exception... Even when..." William pauses, looking sad as he looks down at the worn picture once more.

14New Student Empty Re: New Student Tue May 17, 2016 3:50 pm

Chace Coal

Chace Coal
Chace was shocked at how people could treat someone like William in such a way. He growing up in Bellmuse made it easier for him as a child because the people there are used to seeing faunus but he knew of other faunus being mistreated in other parts of towns as well as humans. Chace hugged william "well now you are at Syne and hopefully you can become a true hunter.

Most people here are nice some are a bit questionable but you can avoid those people most days" Chace paused when he said a bit questionable because he was thinking of a nice way to say rude and questionable was the phrase for it. He meowed lightly. " I don't have any classes today so if there is anything else you need im here for you."

Chace wondered what things would have been like for him if he didn't grow up in Bellmuse because he probably would have been picked on alot more if he hadn't had grown up here.

15New Student Empty Re: New Student Tue May 17, 2016 4:05 pm

William Dagenheart

William Dagenheart
William looks at Chace and smiles slightly.
"Thank you chace... thank you.." William says to chace as he notices the clock, noticing that he has 15 minutes till orientation.
"I need to get to orientation soon. I'll see you when I get back." William says as he packs a few things and runs down the hall towards the orientation hall. As he ran, William thought about all the good friends he'll meet and all the good times he'll have here. We was honestly happy for the first time in a long while. He loved every moment he was having right now. He wished that his family were here to see this. He arrived at the orientation on time and listened intently to the headmaster's speech to the students, It was full of eloquent words and inspiring phrases. It filled William, along with the other students, with determination. After the orientation was over, William headed back to the dormitory.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum