You are not connected. Please login or register

scatter brained (open/ask first)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1scatter brained (open/ask first) Empty scatter brained (open/ask first) Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:26 am

merlynn

merlynn
Abigail made her way to the library where she took a seat in front of a computer. Her now longer hair heavier no longer flaked up like her pixie like mess she used to wear. one of her horns slowly was sprouting a new crystal like master piece. The female stag had started to embrace more femniate looks as she wore a more suitable attire even for her. her scrol she placed it into the port as she dialed a number she had not called in a long time. soon a face poped up as she smiled. "hi mother...." abigail smiled her mothers reaction to seeing her daughter with longer hair and smiling she blinked. "Abigail? Honey its abigail! oh my goodness you looks stun... what happened to your horn... your growing your hair out whats wrong?" her mother looked paniced as she looked over what she could of her daughter. abigail couldn't help but chuckle a little it had been so long the last time she spoke to her mother was when she cut her hair up and was getting ready to haed off for school. soon a rather pully male stag appeared in the back of the camra. "Its my little girl. my goodness its been ages. and my don't you look nice... man the boys must be crawling over you." merlynn face turned red at that comment. flustered as yeah some of the male student might have found it to be a shock to see the have changed so much in such a short time.

smiling she shook her head. "no i'm not really but thanks for taking notice." her father rather speachless and blinked tring to figure out what was going on. "are you feeling alright you don't seem as free spirited as you used to be." merlynn smiled. "yeah i'm fine just i met some one who likes a little more prim and proper.... so i'm hoping They will take notice." merlynn didn't want to inform her parents she had a crush on another doe. her mother would be traumatized and papa would probably tell her to find a nice stag. "well glad to have talked but i should get back to my studies. i just wanted to.... say hello." her smile making her feel much more happy, her aggression was it gone or was she a little more under control. her mother looked at the screen. "hey wait dont just hang up on us with that little bit of info who are ~" merlynn closed the call a little red flushed cheeks stained with embarrassment and humility. "another time..." she brought up the schismatics of her sword on to the computer she was working on some designs for it when she is able to gather the necessary components.

The doe had made a big mistake calling her parents now her mind was scattered about thinking should she have told them who she was smitten with? could they handle the truth? this lead to the doe starting to fiddle with her hair, her once solid nerve now shaking she slams her balled up fists on the desk and lets out bellow. "GOD DAMN IT!!!!" she holds her head weeping into a hand her body not knowing hot to process her mixture of emotions its just lets loose tears. She looked to see her fist had crushed she scroll which infuriated her even more. suddenly the doe just stands up and smashes her fist into the deck again leveling it in rage, confusion, insecurity. after the desk fell the doe stood there and held both hands to her face as she looked at the mess she just made.

http://theeighthcontinent.forumotion.com/

2scatter brained (open/ask first) Empty Re: scatter brained (open/ask first) Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:08 am

Luka White

Luka White
Luka was in the library reading some books like she did everyday. She had already raid five other books before other started to show up. After reading three more books Luka started to get a little thirsty so she closed her book and set it on the table and started looking in her bag for some water. As she opened the bottle of water "GOD DAMN IT!!!!"

Luka jumped some and closed the bottle and looked around. There was a faunus girl by the computers she looked sad about something so Luka got up and put on her massager bag and walked over to the girl.Luka seen the miss the girl did and gived a funny little smile "H-hello are you ok?" as Luka put one of her hands on the girls back.

3scatter brained (open/ask first) Empty Re: scatter brained (open/ask first) Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:45 am

merlynn

merlynn
merlynn in her fit of confusion in her mind she felt a hand on her back. she turned her face to see a girl asking quite the most stupidest question she had herd in a long time. merlynn looked at her with tears in her eyes and a balled fist. "Do I look okay?!" she said with quite some detest in the vocals of her voice what could be muttered over the choking of emotion she felt. throwing a hand behind her to removed the girls hand. "yeah i'm fine leave me alone. i don't need any sympathy right now." with that merlynn left with quite the haste her fists balled an quite the look of anger gracing her face, it would almost feel sinister. merlynn needed to let loose some anger and she knew right where to do it. in her spare time she often found random stuff to look up. at one time she found an under ground fight zone for those with some skill in fighting of course she never took the offer but you know what that was a perfect idea... now only to know when and where to go.

(exiting sorry for taking so long to post but lost my way a little.)

http://theeighthcontinent.forumotion.com/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum