You are not connected. Please login or register

The Syne Post: Birthdays for this August 2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Team NEWS

Hi everybody! It's Eliera Goldern of Team NEWS, and I'm sorry that the Syne Post hasn't released any new issues, but I'm sure that we'll eventually get everything together for all of you! I'm also really sorry that this isn't formatted well! Ms. Lane usually does all of the formatting for me, so I'm very sorry for this! Nevertheless, I am happy to announce this mini-issue!

If there's one thing that I cared about most while writing for the monthly issues was the announcement for each birthday in that month, so I've decided to take it upon myself on updating Syne Academy on the birthdays every month. It's the least that I can do for everyone, so without any more delay, here are the upcoming birthdays for this month of August!

August 20th:

August 26th:

Well, as you can see, there aren't many birthdays this month, but I have a reason for that! I could only find recent activity from these two growing Huntresses across Syne. So, if you want to be on the Syne Post's birthday list, then please make an effort to show off once in a while~

Anyway, that's it for birthdays of August! I really hope that I can help anyone planning ahead for a special day, and to say the least, birthdays are always an opportune time for parties, surprises, and more! Happy early birthday to Ms. Skyler and Ms. Mimiko, and please remember: don't ask how we know!

- Eliera Goldern

The Syne Post: Birthdays for this August 2016 46qtyne

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum