Metal
Knives

Dislikes: Pop music
Ignorance
Annoying People

Fears: Getting Captured
Darkness
Tetanus

Personality: Shax is a pain addict, a masochist if you will. Underneath his harsh exterior though he's a nice Faunus at heart. He doesn't mind helping out those in need. Get on his bad side though and you'll regret it! He has been known to kill those who betray him. He is also a singer by heart and has been known to hang out with Azrael Nighthood to practice songs for them to perform live. Shax is also an excellent chef. His favorite food to make is French toast. He worked as a head chef actually. He plans that when he retires he's going to open a restaurant in Vale so he can actually make a living off of something besides killing.

Aura Type: Recovery

Aura color: Blood Red

Semblance: Masochist's Pride: The more non-lethal pain you inflict upon Shax the stronger he becomes. So it's a Buff Semblance

Item 1 : his hollow  dagger Goetia which when loaded with red dust it can be lit up with the flick of the wrist

Item 2: Dust pouch with red Dust

Backstory:
Spoiler:

RP Sample:
Spoiler:

2Shax Daemon  Empty Re: Shax Daemon Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:00 am

Akui

Akui
Hey there Shaex Demon! It seems like your app was accidentally glance over because the titled wasn't edited to show it was ready to be graded.

Your app seems alright, but there are a few things.

First and foremost, it seems like you didn't use the template. I hate to be that guy, BUT it's more for keeping things looking nice and neat. If you could change your app to fall under the template, which you can find here, we'd appreciate that.

Secondly, we have these cool things called skills now. I think this change was made before you made your app originally, but now each app must pick a single skill they excel at and a single skill they don't do so well. This current list can be found here, but for future reference it is the topic titled 'Skill List' in the 'Rules and Information' section.

Last, not gonna lie to you, man: that semblance description just isn't cutting the mustard. It's not missing all that much, you just need to let us know what you can buff and by how much, then we can go from there. Also, just so you know, you would have to pay aura every post to keep your buff active.

If you see this and make the edits I listed, you can be cooking more French toast in no time! :D

http://www.discordapp.com/#5424

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]