You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter 1 Training Room Chaos (personal storyline)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Amarante

Amarante
Amarante stood at the door inside the room. It was set up like a normal holographic training facility complete with a giant empty space and a control panel for the training settings near the door. She scrolled through it and found a very basic program that looked like it was made for small children. She activated it and watched as the room changed into a street of Bellmuse.  She looked around, but didn't see anything. She made her way around the area getting more and more tense. Her chest started to feel constricted and breathing became harder as she couldn't find the grimm in the room. She checked her scroll, making sure that the safety program would cu in if her aura or health dropped below 30%. A growl from behind made he freeze. She slowly turned and found herself face to face with two creepers. She turned and ran, searching for a place to hide knowing full well this was beyond her. "Why the hell are there live grimm in a training room?" She covered her mouth when she realized she said that aloud. The creepers weren't all that smart, but their armor was more than her fans could pierce. "Why are you running dearie?" A voice made her almost jump out of her skin. "Wha? Where?" She looked up and saw an orb, "you started the training room to get strong right?"
"There's two of them and they both outclass me by a lot."
"Look at your feet and tell me what you see." She looked and saw a strange glyph, "what is this?"
"It's called the Dust Glyph.  Your fans are loaded correct?" She looked at the orb, "yes" it flashed and dissappeared.
A creeper smashed through the wall next to her."OHDAMN!". She raced through the door away from the beasts.

Last edited by Amarante on Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Creep

Creep
Chapter 1 Training Room Chaos (personal storyline) Yuki%20Valesti_TBFillin_zpskhnnreuh

Grimm: Creep
    ►#: 2
    ►Lvl: 4
    ►HP: I:100/100  |  II:140/140
    ►DEF/RES: 2 (10 damage resistance)
    ►WB.DEF: defense is doubled

-------------------------------------------------------
   Summary
- Creeper 1 smashed into the building Amarante was hiding, while Creeper 2 remained outside. Creeper 2 spotted Amarante as she ran out and Charged for her.

Dmg Dealt/Recieved

They were not going to allow prey like her to escape so easily, and while their intellect wasn't great, they made up for it in being persistent. Their bone masks made it quite easy for them to ram into stuff without damaging themselves, and therefore it became almost common practice among many creepers. One of the 2 Creepers crashed through the wall right next to it's prey, causing debris to shoot out in the immediate vicinity. It remained looking forwards for a few seconds as if it was trying to pinpoint the exact location of its prey after the little bit of smoke that was caused by the crashing debris lifted. It turned towards the girl slowly right as she picked up and made her exit through the door. On the outside, not too far away from the entry point of the first Creeper was another Creeper just walking about slowly. Having seen her immediately as she came out, the Creeper made a mad dash for her.

Chapter 1 Training Room Chaos (personal storyline) Grimm%20of%20Syne_TBBOT_zpsj81xsdbk

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
Do Not label your topics with the "[Plot]" tag please. It causes confusion.

http://www.rwbyrpg.com

Amarante

Amarante
Amarante called to mind everything she had learned about creepers. Slow, stupid and strong. She saw the second creeper and in a blind panic, launched a wave of fire dust at them as she made it into a clothing boutique. She hoped they would get burned but wasn't going to wait around as she called a shielding glyph on herself. For once, her glyphs actually worked. The orb appeared again, "You really are useless, aren't you?"
"Who are you?" She cried out, "you could say I'm someone with a vested interest in your success. Call me...a friend." Amarante highly doubted this voice was a friend but she wasn't going to argue as she raced up another flight of stairs to the top of the three floor building. She couldn't see the grimm but that meant nothing.

Actions:
Fire dust attack : 35 and intending to cause burn
Shielding Glyph : -10 AP +2 Def

Creep

Creep
Chapter 1 Training Room Chaos (personal storyline) Yuki%20Valesti_TBFillin_zpskhnnreuh

►HP: I:100/100  |  II:115/140 (Burned)

Summary
- Creeper II got hit by the fire Dust and was brought to a halt. Creeper I broke into the store, eventually followed by Creeper II who sweeped the first floor and made their way to the second floor searching.

Dmg Dealt/Received
► Creeper II received 35(25) Dmg from Amarante

The Charging Creeper would find it's advances halted by a wave of flames that over took it, causing burned. A portion of the damaged was reduced upon impact with the bonemask layer, which normally protected it from frontal damage, though not very much since some of the flames made it to the unprotected areas. Creeper I made its way to the outside via the exit at the very moment that Amarante ran into the next building. It didn't have any regards for the condition of the other Creeper so it would continue the pursuit almost immediately. There was no time to waste when the prey was on the move. Much like before, it would once again crash through the wall of the building without slowing down, and scan it for its prey. It took a moment, but the second creeper entered the building as well, but through the entrance. They were not aware that Amarante had made her way up, though after a moment of searching the first floor, they would begin to make their ways up the stairs quickly.

Chapter 1 Training Room Chaos (personal storyline) Grimm%20of%20Syne_TBBOT_zpsj81xsdbk

Amarante

Amarante
Amarante took a deep breath as she tried to think of what would work. She had almost no combat skill and now she was facing two creepers. The orb appeared, "you do know you have silver eyes right?" She looked at it funny, "so? What's that got to do with anything?" The orb flashed as if in amusement, "it means you're even more useless than most. She shut her ears and ran to the door that would lead downstairs, "please...Please just go away...." She was on the verge of tears...

Actions :
Shielding Glyph : - 10 AP + 2 Def

Creep

Creep

►HP: I:100/100  |  II:110/140 (Burned)

Summary
- Creeper I and II Made their way up the stair case, encountered Amarante as she entered the door of the staircase leading down, and both Charged at her.

Dmg Dealt/Received
► Creeper I Dealt 35 (30) Dmg to Amarante *IF CONNECTS*
► Creeper II Dealt 35 (30) Dmg to Amarante *IF CONNECTS*
► Creeper II received 5 Dmg from Burn

Right into the lions Den did the young Hunter re-enter. The 2 Creepers that was scanning the second floor, knocking stuff over to find her was just finishing up. This led them back to the stairway that would lead up to the 3rd floor which was the very top for, the previous location of the Hunter who seemed to be eluding them...up until now. Since she had entered the door that would lead downstairs, and the creeps were making their way up, the opposing sides would come to encounter each other on the staircase. Their attention darted up to the young Hunter once they spotted her, and went for a full charge up towards her. The stair case wasn' too narrow which allowed room for both of the Creepers to charge upwards towards her side by side, blocking off some of the ways to possibly dodge the attack. They were going in for the kill, so there was no halt in their step, moving at full speed.

Amarante

Amarante
She screamed as she launched a wall of flames from her fan, blocking the grimm's attack. She turned and raced black through the door and placed a shielding glyph on it. Hopefully they wouldn't break through anytime soon as she looked for an escape. The roof to the building behind her was within jumping distance. If she wasn't wearing her kimono. She rolled her eyes and took it off, putting it on an electrified pole and a bit of fabric from the flag nearby made a decent head. If it worked, the creepers would electrocute themselves. She jumped across and rolled as she made her way behind an AC unit.

Actions:
Holding shield glyph: - 10 AP + 2 Def
Fire dust attack : 35 intending to burn both
Shielding Glyph : - 10

Hp: 50
Ap: 225

Creep

Creep

►HP: I:70/100 (Burned)  |  II:80/140 (Burned)

Summary
- Creeper II Broke through the shielded door "Immediately" upon contact, and gave chase to Amarante. Creeper I jumped on top of the Unit, looked down on Amarante who was hiding behind it and attempted to Chomp into her.

Dmg Dealt/Received
► Creeper I received 35(25) Dmg from Amarante
► Creeper II received 35(25) Dmg from Amarante
► Creeper II Dealt 35 Dmg to Amarante's Shield on Door (10 Dura) *Shattered*
► Creeper I Dealt 35 (30) Dmg to Amarante *IF CONNECTS*
► Creeper I received 5 Dmg from Burn

The release of flames while being enough to engulf them, was not enough to push them back nor halt their advancement. It did cause them to whirl out of control for a mere moment before shaking it off and moving up. Due to this, there ones time to prep was greatly overestimated, as the Creepers would make it to the door in a manner of seconds of continuing. While initially side by side, due to the interruption of the flame and Creeper II already being afflicted with Burn, it was able to recover faster and thus be ahead of Creeper I when reaching the door that led to the roof. It did not slow down in the least, and so when it made contact with the Door shielded by the Glyph placed on it by their prey, the Shield would crumple under full force of Creeper II's Tackle, shooting the door right off of it's hinges. It made it outside right in time to catch it's Prey making the jump to the next building. It's because of this that the ploy at a decoy would fail. Creeper I made it out there immediately following Creeper II, making their way over to the edge of the roof before launching themselves from it to the next. Creeper II, directly going for the Girl who now hid behind the AC Unit, would crash into the Unit causing a huge dent in it. For such a crash one would think a good amount of damage would be sustained but due to the bone that covered a good portion of its front, close to none was done. Creeper I followed after, but avoided crashing into the AC Unit. Once it landed, it hopped on top of the Unit, looking down on it's now would be prey. It shot downwards with its Mouth opened, attempting to Bite into her.

Amarante

Amarante
Amarante rolled away from the bite. She raced through another door and saw the orb again, "Damn it girl! You have power to protect yourself! Why are you always running? You failed on the train. You failed to get here on your own. You can't even protect yourself when your life is on the line. I had hopes for you." She shook as she made her way behind a counter and hid, "I'm...I'm not a fighter. I just wanted to prove I wasn't an ornament. I can take care of....myself..." the orb floated down, "so use the dust Glyph I just showed you. Kill the bastards and be useful for once in your life!" Amarante took a deep breath, wiped her eyes and waited. No more running. No more needing to be rescued. Who was she kidding, she was scared shitless.

Action:
Shielding Glyph : - 10 AP + 2 Def

Hp= 50. Ap= 220
Fire dust 1= 3-5
Fire dust 2= 5-5

Creep

Creep

►HP: I:70/100 (Burned)  |  II:80/140 (Burned)

Summary
- Both are Searching for Amarante

Dmg Dealt/Received

The Creeper intending to bite into her would not only miss, but land on its face due to the way it came downwards face forwards. It brought itself up from the ground and shook it off, immediately looking in the direction where the girl headed in. Creeper II came around the AC unit, meeting up with Creeper I before they began their chase again, not wanting to let the prey get too far away. This was proving to be more trouble than it was probably worth, but being of intelligence level as they were, this didn't cross their minds, only that this was prey and they had to catch it. They ran into the door that Amarante ran into, attempting to track her with much haste as possible, disregarding all other elements on the way. In a moments time, they would arrive to one of the lower floors, searching about for Amarante.

Amarante

Amarante
Amarante thought hard. She would lose quick in a straight up fight,  and the creepers had managed to avoid her trick. She quietly moved about the floor setting the fire dust infused with the Glyph the orb had shown her. It condensed into the shape of a landmine and faded to near invisible. She then moved back and Waites for the creepers to come as she tried to steady her breathing. 

Actions :
Fire dust landmine mixed with aura- 20/20
Fire dust landmine mixed with aura- 20/20

Holding shield glyph : - 10 AP + 2 Def

Regen 5 ap

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum