You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunting a hunting dog. (Aero, Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hunting a hunting dog. (Aero, Open) Empty Hunting a hunting dog. (Aero, Open) Wed May 07, 2014 10:48 pm

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
Jack sat up in one of the many tree's of the forest. Hunting for food and watching out for other people. He hadn't been back in Bellmuse since the incident. He wasn't even sure if he was going to be followed or not. But he decided to stay vigilant, he thought it best to let the heat die down before going near the city again. Besides he could get most of what he needed from traveling merchants and small farms in the area. He watched the road with his rifle trained on it to see who was going in and out of the forest. Although rarely anyone came into the forest and never police, he was getting bored of hiding. He just wished he hadn't fought that girl, now everything has become a mess since then. He was tired from running and got very little sleep trying to watch out for search parties that he hadn't seen yet. He was slowly nodding off in the tree. Exhausted from all of this mess.

2Hunting a hunting dog. (Aero, Open) Empty Re: Hunting a hunting dog. (Aero, Open) Thu May 08, 2014 9:03 pm

Aero

Aero
It wasn't so long ago when Aero was shot right in the shoulder. Paper bandages were wrapped on her injured shoulder, as she was all patched up rather in the nurse's office. It did sting here and there, but Aero found some way to live on. She had her staff attached on her back, as she was casually taking a stroll around the Finnek Forest. She always admired its unique, blue tint color. No matter how many times she traveled out here, she'd always found it charming in some way. She held onto her shoulder, as memories started to rush through, from the day when a filthy mutt shot Aero on the shoulder. Luckily enough, she wasn't the type to seek revenge, but her respect towards Jack would go down, somewhat. That filthy mutt and its gun. Though, it was only a little spar, so she couldn't take it to the heart. Yet. As she then strolling about, she then noticed someone dozing off up in a tree. The face was familiar along with the figure, but who was it?

Ah, it was the mutt that injured Aero's shoulder, Jack. Perhaps she should say hi and see how things went for him ever since the incident. "Enjoying your snooze, mutt?" She called.

3Hunting a hunting dog. (Aero, Open) Empty Re: Hunting a hunting dog. (Aero, Open) Thu May 08, 2014 9:14 pm

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
"Hmm?!" Jack semi answered as he sprung to life again. He slowly looked around until he found Aero. "Oh hey, you are looking well...Also I've gotten no sleep as of late...I thought the police were going to chase me." He said as he climbed down from the tree, once at the bottom he yawned and walked over to Aero. "Again I'm sorry for your shoulder...ugh if there is someway to make this better I would like to do that." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck and looked down at the ground while he scuffed the dirt road with his foot. He was glad to see her, he had a small smile on his face, but he still felt very guilty about the whole thing. He just hoped he could still get into the school in light of this incident. He sighed though. "Could you at least stop calling me a mutt?" He asked. He kind of deserved it but he still hated being called a mutt.

4Hunting a hunting dog. (Aero, Open) Empty Re: Hunting a hunting dog. (Aero, Open) Fri May 09, 2014 1:38 pm

Aero

Aero
"Well, I did get some good night sleep last night, so that could explain your little assumption." She shrugged, slightly. "Aw... no sleep for the little puppy. Want a biscuit to cheer you up?" Aero asked, as she made a worried look with a dash of sarcasm in her tone, as she watched Jack walk over to her. "Well, did the police even observe you at the scene? Or even saw you there in the first place, while you decided to scurry off like a little lost puppy, and didn't decide to stay and face the consequences like a TRUE hunter would do, and instead then decides to do a hit and run?" Aero questioned, raising an eyebrow. Although he apologized, she still didn't approve the apology, even though this wasn't all intentional. She may have not responded to the apology verbally, but mentally, things were going around her head.

What really caught her attention was that Jack was willing to do anything like Aero desires, just to make up the incident he did to her. A large, sly grin ran up her lips as she heard those words. "Oh, if only there were some some sort way you can ever repay me." She sighed heavily, even though it was clearly obvious she was going to have fun with her words. "How about this: you'll be my lackey for about... maybe a month or two? Or maybe even be my lackey as long as I feel you're no longer my servant?" She then asked. "That is... if you would like to make it up for the incident." She added.

5Hunting a hunting dog. (Aero, Open) Empty Re: Hunting a hunting dog. (Aero, Open) Fri May 09, 2014 7:00 pm

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
Jack yawned again. Still only half awake, at this point he didn't care about the sarcasm or her remarks. "Police don't treat Faunus too well, I imagine they'd beat me half to death for hurting a nobles daughter." He yawned again. He didn't like the idea of being this girls lackey but it seemed like he had no choice in the matter, he wanted to make things right, besides he might be able to get some proper studying done. He looked at her wound and a wave of guilt washed over him. "I accept your terms. It's the least I can do until your arm heals at least." He figured he'd carry her items and do a few chores for her, it didn't seem that bad. Honestly this girl might be rude but he doubted she'd actually torture him...well maybe just for the first little while he imagined things would level out shortly afterwards.

It couldn't be all bad, maybe she would be able to get him into the school somehow, or at least teach him to read, he was more so looking for positives then the negative's he knew that this girl had to have some heart. He never really liked nobles but maybe now he'd get to step a day in their shoes...or at least observe while being subservient to one. He was willing to accept his decision and his fate. "Whatever you need M'lady." He said with a small bow, still a little off balance due to lack of sleep. His tail wagged a bit, he was happy to be with someone again. He did miss his family. At least he had someone even if he was their pawn. He tried to hide his happiness and enthusiasm from her. Which was sort of easy because he was too tired to really give anything away to her.

6Hunting a hunting dog. (Aero, Open) Empty Re: Hunting a hunting dog. (Aero, Open) Sat May 10, 2014 12:20 pm

Aero

Aero
And that, was that. Jack then decided to accept Aero's request. "Ah, how it's good to pass on a family trait to have their own little lackey." She sighed with a hint of happiness. Of course from a noble family, they'd have a butler, or servant in some way. For this case, Aero has her own lackey, which was good news for her. She then heard the Faunus calling her "m'lady", which wasn't really her cup of tea. "Although I appreciate the honorific you gave me, it isn't so much my cup of tea, as being a noble." She said. "Call me... master. Master Aero, or simply Master. I believe that's more suitable for my needs." She smiled. She was rather used to hearing her mother being called by that title, but Aero would rather diverge herself away from that issue, and be called something by her own.

So, it was now time to get started with Aero's commands, just to give a little test. "Now... get on your knees and bark three times like a little puppy." She said. If Jack would be able to do it, she would then rub his head of showing he can follow directions, then following up with ruffling his hair up, with the following "good boy!" type of compliment, as if he was really a dog. She just couldn't help it, she just liked dogs. Though, Faunus dogs would be completely different for her.

7Hunting a hunting dog. (Aero, Open) Empty Re: Hunting a hunting dog. (Aero, Open) Sat May 10, 2014 8:58 pm

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
He was happy to get a chance to smooth things over with Aero. But he wasn't super happy about having to call her 'master' but if it was what he had to do to make her happy then he would have to deal with it. He was pretty insulted by her petty idea of him barking...But he was pretty tired and no one else would ever see it anyhow. He dropped down to his knees. And barked and attempted to get as close as he could get to a dog. He wasnt that bad at it sadly. He waited for his next command. Hoping to get all of this dog stuff out of the way earlier so she wouldnt have an urge later.  "What else Master Aero?" He asked passively. He had never been actually treated like a dog before, even though people have been rude to him and what not. But this is the first time he had ever had to act like a young pup. A small blush was glimmering on his face. it was an odd feeling. He like to belong to someone but was embarrassed.

8Hunting a hunting dog. (Aero, Open) Empty Re: Hunting a hunting dog. (Aero, Open) Tue May 13, 2014 11:42 pm

Aero

Aero
Jack then decided to follow along with Aero's directions, and gave in the reward, or at least it's suppose to look like a reward, but it still works. That's what most owners do when a dog or a little puppy does something good for once, right? At least, that's how Aero saw it. The young puppy then asked what activity should be done next. "Hm... what IS next to do?" She mumbled to herself. She was getting so many ideas from just that one question, and truthfully, they weren't so positive. However, it wasn't nice to just skip to the mean parts. Aero should just start off small. "I'm a little hot from these mini heat waves traveling forward me. Carry me to a shady tree, then massage my feet for me." She then ordered. It would seem unusual, especially to someone who was suppose to act like a dog. But, there wasn't much to expect from a snotty noble like Aero.

9Hunting a hunting dog. (Aero, Open) Empty Re: Hunting a hunting dog. (Aero, Open) Tue May 13, 2014 11:55 pm

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
"Yes master." He said as he lowered himself so he could pick her up piggyback style. He dropped her lighly on the ground against a shady tree. He took of her shoes and socks. He placed one of her feet in his lap. He wiped his hands in the grass to make them damp from the dew he then began to message the foot in his lap. Hoping to give Aero a relaxing cooling effect. He didnt really show any emotion while his was concentrating on her foot but his tail wagged slowly and happily behind him. He found this to be quite odd. He actually liked doing this. Catering for someone else. He wasnt sure why though. He was glad that he got to just rub her feet then have her do another humiliating feat. Hopefully the worst was over. If this was the jest of what he had to do then this whole thing might not be that bad.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum