You are not connected. Please login or register

Clouded Eyes and Minds (Closed/Haze and Liona)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Madam Haze

Madam Haze
A purple typhoon, localised in the gloved palm of a Goddess. The deep purple cloud spun on it's tip like a child's spinning top, no larger than a ten centimetre cone. The first description was how she assumed others saw her power, like a divine force of nature she had total control over. The latter how the Goddess saw it, but a plaything. Nothing compared to her total might.

She shifted it to the tip of her forefinger, slowing it's spinning to a tenth of what it had been. Showing to her the gaps in the cloud's form, just like that in nature’s own cyclones. With a snap of her fingers it was gone, dissipated into the surrounding air, of course she had not simply done this to amuse herself. She had done so to clean the room. Such awful bacteria had lingered throughout, while the training halls were cleaned twice weekly such was not nearly acceptable for a Goddess. They should be steralized on the hour every hour. The air had been filthy and smelly, now a sanitised smell lingered in it's place. Likely too strongly for the mortal's noses to handle.

She stood alone in an empty training arena, her handbag her only companion. Containing most all of her battle equipment and matching her regular teaching apparel in colour, this dress of which she owned so many duplicates. Golden tiara adorning her head. The room measured fifteen meters across and thirty long, a white painted circle denoting it's centre. The floor was strong, made of a thick plastic like substance. Unreactive to flames and chemicals. The walls were twenty centimetres thick, concrete. There were simple wooden double doors at it's entrance, placed at the centre of the south wall. Connected to the outside rather than the rest of the training area, by a path leading from the lecture halls area.

She had placed a notice for this special class upon the bulletin board, open to only one student. The chance of a lifetime, private tutelage from Madam Haze. No further information was given on the lesson besides it’s location and instructions to bring all of their equipment. Of course it would have been taken in a heartbeat by some devote follower regardless, it would be ludicrous to think otherwise. Soon her student would arrive, pledging themselves wholly to the Goddess Haze and her teachings. Of course they would.

Liona Mimiko

Liona Mimiko

•Liona Mimiko•

Miracles DID happen sometimes, for Liona's favorite Professor was offering private lessons; something that almost never happened considering Professor Haze's..... personality. As soon as the lion faunus heard the news, she jumped on the chance, not allowing it to slip away. Of course, Liona also didn't think she would have too much competition. Though the student herself loved the reptilian teacher, she was well aware of the problems that some other, naive students had with her ego. But what did those guys know? In Liona's eyes, Haze was the perfect example of a confident, empowered faunus, and she strived to be the kind of person she was.

All the more reason to leave a lasting impression. Liona already worked hard to be the perfect student, but now the pressure was REALLY on. Equipped with her gauntlets and an outfit comprised of a orange baby doll dress and thick black leggings, not to mention a belt holding vials of fire and wind dust, Liona made a final check in her mirror. No facial blemishes? No golden hairs out of place? Perfection. The girl felt as though she were going in for a job interview. It was almost as important. She left her room with enough time to reach the training arena at a leisurely pace. If Liona were to break a sweat, she would have it be in the midst of battle. The young student appeared before her school life idol not a minute early and not a minute late, bowing in acknowledgement and respect. "Hello! It is an absolute honor to be receiving instruction from you personally."

•Words•

Total
•Status•
HP: 170
SP: 130

3/2/5 (+1)/2

•OOC•

Madam Haze

Madam Haze
Analytical eyes tore over the student, a serpent’s crimson stare. She had arrived on time, bowed in the Goddess presence, but such was the very least to be expected. Faunus ears sat among blonde coils of hair, perhaps giving her some form of advantage in the coming class. Such simply meant the Goddess would be able to push her harder. She was more than a head shorter than Madam Haze, though the Goddess was aware of how she towered over most all. Save for those so arrogant as to even attempt rising above her greatness, such pitiful literal attempts.

Gauntlets on her wrists, dust at her waist, she even had at least some small degree of fashion sense to her. Polite and well mannered to, she knew what to say to appease the Goddess. Her bow was far from poorly, she appeared clean, she’d at least made an attempt... unlike so many of her students. Perhaps there was a chance the Goddess greatness would rub off on this one, just a little of course. If she continued to prove herself so deserving. Such was the purpose in their meeting of course.

The Goddess reached into her bag, drawing forth a thin cigar. She then reached in with her left, pulling a red dust crystals between her fore and index fingers. A brief rub and the cigar was alight. "Certainly not a bad first impression. I shall assume my reputation precedes me then. What is your name? Also your year, major and any other information of relevance, best to get all of your talking out the way so you can wholly focus on my teachings."

Liona Mimiko

Liona Mimiko

•Liona Mimiko•

All of Liona's hard work to start off the training session flawlessly seemed to be paying off. Of course, at first it was all Liona could do to keep her composure as the professor's cold, judgmental glare swept over the lion faunus. She knew Haze had high standards and Liona had done her best to meet them as much as possible. Such determination was worth it though, as Haze move on to lighting her Cigar, Telling the young lady that she had made a good impression on her! The student was ecstatic, but she did her best not to cheer out loud. She had just gotten approval after all, and Haze was still talking. She wouldn't dare interrupt.

When the professor had finished speaking, Liona nodded her head before responding. "Thank you very much for the kind compliment, Professor. My name is Liona Lillian Mimiko, 21 years old, Lion Faunus, and this is my third year at Syne. I major in Dust Studies with a focus on combat. My Highest elemental affinity is Fire, and my semblance is Polarity."  That was all of the relevance that the faunus could grab off the top of her head. She mentally prayed it would be enough, so as not to waste Haze's time asking more questions.

•Words•

Total
•Status•
HP: 170
SP: 130

3/2/5 (+1)/2

•OOC•

Madam Haze

Madam Haze
She certainly appeared to be a good student, eloquent and well mannered, however through the analysis of her information she did seem to be spreading herself rather thinly. To focus on dust with a semblance where weapons and armor would blend more seamlessly. On fire no less.

"I see," The Goddess pouted briefly, before forming a smirk. Epiphany had struck, "In what ways can you make use of your polarity then? Is it simply for the movement of metal objects, forming shields and throwing projectiles, or could you for instance detect the location of concealed metal objects within your range? Such as my mace in my handbag here. With your apparent focus on fire dust, and lack of obvious metal armor, I'm struggling to see a correlation leading to the formation of your combat style... perhaps I should give you a demonstration of the Goddess' own style."

She paused briefly, both to accept her answer and deep in through. An idea had entered the Goddess' mind that this new disciple should be kept close, after all; while the Goddess could have most anything she wanted with a thought, a devoted pawn with the power to empty a jewelers of all it's gold was a rather enticing prospect. Perhaps this one was worthy of a few more of the Goddess words.

Not that the Goddess could not empty a jewelers on a whim of course, it simply meant using her power and well... many more of the mortals would die if that were the case. Mortals who could worship the Goddess and become her instruments like this... Liona was destined to become.

The Goddess raised her left, still holding the red crystal. Purple smog dropped from it like a waterfall, quickly forming what looked to be a thick purple shadow on the floor around her. With a small twist of the wrist the circular shadow widened, becoming more doughnut like in shape. The center hole had a diameter of around four meters. "Fufufu~ I do believe you are worthy of my demonstration of one of the Goddess' many styles."

A quick flick of her wrist forward and up would send the shadow-doughnut beneath the pupil before it would suddenly grow upward to two meters tall. Thinning of course as a result but the girl likely had little knowledge of just how her venomous smog worked nor the outside depth due to the deep purple colour of her confinement. Without hesitation she broke the dust crystal she had used to light her cigar in two, allowing half of it to fall. She kicked it with her right, sending a bolt of flame toward the student and up. If she stood where she had last been it was aimed to hit her chin, though this shot's intention was more to char the point of impact and surprise the girl rather than burn a lot of her body.

With the remaining half in her right she did something quite different. Rather than attack straight from where she had been standing she reached around the cylinder to her left, not taking a single step so as to make her pray think any following shots would come from the same location, throwing a fireball through the pillar. It would explode on contact with any material denser than her smog.

The air within the open top containment was clean, however if she were to stumble out without holding her breath the girl would most certainly feel the effects of the miasma. The Goddess did not want to defeat her new disciple so quickly however, and so upon hearing the detonation of her second attack (be it against the girl or having passed through and hit the right wall) she clicked her fingers again and so the smog dropped to a doughnut shaped shadow once more before slowly dissipating entirely.

She took a small drag, bringing her fingers to her lips. She allowed her handbag to drop to the ground from her left arm. "Use whatever combination of equipment and semblance you wish to in an attempt to strike me, show me one of your styles. Be it new or practiced. But if you hold back, even slightly... well, you know not to stoke a Goddess' wrath. The punishment would be most severe."

HP/AURA:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum